Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
There Is No Global Warming
03-10-2007, 11:12 PM,
lol. bs.
[Image: intellektssig.png]

&A stupid man's report of what a clever man says is never accurate because he unconsciously translates what he hears into something he can understand.& -- Bertrand Russell
03-10-2007, 11:24 PM,
Quote:lol. bs.

Intellekt, I used to semi-respect you. I even sometimes understood what you were saying. But now it seems all your arguments boil down to "I'm right your wrong, durrrrr".

It's called cognitive dissonance. You are acting like a sheep. Maybe post something meaningful. And stop acting like a retard. :clueless:
The belief in 'coincidence' is the prevalent superstition of the Age of Science.

&I don't understand why you're taking such a belligerant tone when you're obviously the ignorant one here. &
-triplesix
03-10-2007, 11:26 PM,
lol Global Warming...natural? that's the most retarded thing I'VE heard.
im just tiered of seeing stupid people buying up what scientist tell them
instead of using their own common sense. duuurrrrrr

&A stupid man's report of what a clever man says is never accurate because he unconsciously translates what he hears into something he can understand.& -- Bertrand Russell
03-10-2007, 11:27 PM,
You have no common sense.:dumbass:
The belief in 'coincidence' is the prevalent superstition of the Age of Science.

&I don't understand why you're taking such a belligerant tone when you're obviously the ignorant one here. &
-triplesix
03-10-2007, 11:29 PM,
LOL.

go into your garage, start your car and leave the engine running for about
3 hours with the garage door closed and stay in there.
then come back and tell me how natural that is.

pffft.

@ harflimon <insert flame here>, you're not worth the trouble man.

03-10-2007, 11:31 PM,
what bigger picture can you guys be talking about?

so what...you guys just wanna stay burning gas forever?
let's wait and see how that one turns out.

03-10-2007, 11:34 PM,
Let me spell it out for you. Here's a history lesson

1975 - Major Scientists have found out that there will be a Global Cooling that will impact the whole world!!

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/661876/posts

1932 - Scientist finds that CO2 is causing Global Warming...Oh Noes!!!

http://blog.modernmechanix.com/2006/07/07/...l-warming-1932/

1895 - Scientists predict that there will be a Global Cooling!!!

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/1634298/posts?page=1

Maybe this time is the fucking same... just maybe?

-triplesix
03-10-2007, 11:35 PM,
Quote:what bigger picture can you guys be talking about?

so what...you guys just wanna stay burning gas forever?
let's wait and see how that one turns out.

No I don't. But does that mean we should flip out about nothing? I don't think we should be eating meat either, but do I blame Global warming on cows?

-triplesix
03-10-2007, 11:37 PM,
how can you logically compare cows to global warming?
no wonder you guys think im using "reverse psychology".
don't be hypocrites.

if you can't USE YOUR COMMON SENSE in a debate, don't bother talking.

03-10-2007, 11:40 PM,
Sigh. It seems you don't have basic reading comprehension. Believe what you want then, at least I tried.

-triplesix
03-10-2007, 11:42 PM,
i do believe a lot of global warming is caused by us. and nothing can change my mind about that.
i just don't see how you guys think gas is good for the air
and say it in a"everything is okie dokie" mentality. you guys seriously don't
see how we're raping our planet?

03-10-2007, 11:45 PM,
Quote:LOL.

go into your garage, start your car and leave the engine running for about
3 hours with the garage door closed and stay in there.
then come back and tell me how natural that is.

pffft.

@ harflimon <insert flame here>, you're not worth the trouble man.

Btw, you could do the same experiment by putting a plastic bag over your head. See how that one turns out. CO2 in an enclosed area is always going to be dangerous, but that doesn't mean it isn't natural.

-triplesix
03-10-2007, 11:48 PM,
lol, our planet produces the Co2 it does for a reason.
do you really think it planned on us abusing the shit out of it
and completely raping the land, air and water like we have?

if you were to do that, you would die by the LACK of O2 not the abundance of Co2.
use a better analogy next time.

03-10-2007, 11:53 PM,
Quote:lol, our planet produces the Co2 it does for a reason.
do you really think it planned on us abusing the shit out of it
and completely raping the land, air and water like we have?

Our planet is capable of handling a lot more than you think. Mount Saint Helens probably put off more Greenhouse Gases than all of humanity has.

-triplesix
03-10-2007, 11:54 PM,
Quote:if you were to do that, you would die by the LACK of O2 not the abundance of Co2.
use a better analogy next time.

Are you telling me there is a difference if you run your car in a parked garage? It was your analogy....

-triplesix

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What happened to global warming? --- 18 2,271 02-28-2013, 07:38 PM
Last Post: macfadden
Wink Snow Proves Global Warming ( O RLY!? ) rsol 2 641 10-25-2012, 05:35 PM
Last Post: fireballs
  Astrophysicist Piers Corbyn explains the whole Global Warming aka Climate Change scam icosaface 3 1,685 05-11-2012, 02:17 PM
Last Post: CharliePrime
  Warmlist - A Complete List of Things Caused By Global Warming / Climate Change SerialExpLain 32 4,726 11-16-2011, 06:13 AM
Last Post: icosaface
  Anthropogenic Global Warming - sublimetruth.com - Darius Alexander Darius 38 8,122 11-14-2011, 08:44 PM
Last Post: JazzRoc
  Global Cooling and the NWO - Global Cooling on the Agenda of the Bilderbergs h3rm35 2 968 10-16-2010, 01:00 AM
  Scientists call for a global nuclear renaissance in new study nik 1 696 08-24-2010, 12:45 AM
Exclamation Climategate U-turn as scientist at centre of row admits: There has been no global war joeblow 6 1,843 05-10-2010, 01:44 AM
Last Post: FastTadpole
Thumbs Up 75 Reasons to be Skeptical of "Global Warming" h3rm35 1 849 02-24-2010, 08:06 AM
Last Post: FastTadpole
  'Bin Laden' blames US for global warming TriWooOx 2 667 02-03-2010, 03:40 AM
Last Post: Genteel