Pope is warned of a green Antichrist

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/worl...icle1459003.ece
03-12-2007, 07:36 AM,
What Color-choice For Antichrist?
It's not easy being green.
03-13-2007, 01:48 AM,
[Image: ratzingersantaxf2.jpg]

Yeah, he really looks like someone I could trust to give me solid information.
:laugh:

Even as a kid he looked scary.
[Image: ratzingerhitlercb6.jpg]
Wyrd bi∂ ful aræd : Vituð ér enn eða hvat?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[Image: madwolfoy0.jpg][Image: sharksmall1kd6.jpg][Image: bearkodiakchugachfe7.jpg]
03-13-2007, 01:51 AM,
Green?

Oh damn I was hopeing for a blue one.
The first step to revolution is consciousness,
So I wont stop screaming at you until this all make sense.
03-13-2007, 03:21 AM,
Yeah, I thought blue too, would have matched his crab and beetle motif better.
03-13-2007, 05:29 AM,
I guess red would've been too obvious, that and running around with a pitchfork.
03-13-2007, 12:00 PM,
Blue would have been my first guess too, but then, I never did trust Papa Smurf.
03-15-2007, 06:59 PM,
Quote:Cardinal Biffi said that the Antichrist was not necessarily a person

No shit, Sherlock. The anti-christ is not a person.
03-16-2007, 04:45 AM,
Ubaidah Bin Saamit (RA) says, Prophet Muhammad (SAWS) said"
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I have explained DAJJAL to you, but I fear that you might not have understood. DAJJAL will be short, and his legs will be crooked. The hair on his head will be extremely twisted...... If you have any doubt regarding DAJJAL, remember that your Sustainer (ALLAH), is not one eyed. (Because DAJJAL will eventually claim to be God himself. His followers shall accept him as such). He will be able to split a person into two and then bring him back life again....
(AHMAD).

Narrated Abu Hurayrah:"The Prophet (peace_be_upon_him) said:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
There is no prophet between me and him, that is, Jesus (peace_be_upon_him). He will descent (to the earth). When you see him, recognise him: a man of medium height, reddish fair,wearing two light yellow garments, looking as if drops were falling down from his head though it will not be wet. He will fight the people for the cause of Islaam. He will break the cross, kill swine, and abolish jizyah. Allaah will perish all religions except Islaam. He will destroy the Antichrist (Dajjal) and will live on the earth for forty years and then he will die. The Muslims will pray over him.
(Translation of Sunan Abu-Dawud, Book 37, Battles (Kitab Al-Malahim), Number 4310)"

Ibn 'Omar said, "The Prophet mentioned the Dajjal to the people. He said,
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Allah is not one-eyed, but the Dajjal is blind in his right eye, and his eye is like a floating grape.'"
(Muslim)

Anas ibn Malik said, "The Prophet said,
---------------------------------------------------------
'there has never been a Prophet who did not warn his people against that one-eyed liar. Verily he is one-eyed and your Lord is not one-eyed. On his forehead will be written the letter Kaf, Fa, Ra (Kafir).'"
(Muslim, Bukhari)

'Abd Allah ibn 'Umar said, "The Prophet (S) said,
-------------------------------------------------------

'While I was asleep, I saw myself a dream performing Tawaf (circumambulation) around the Ka'bah.
I saw a ruddy man with lank hair and water dripping from his head. I said, 'Who is he?" and they said, "The son of Mary." Then I turned around and saw another man with a huge body, red complexion, curly hair and one eye. His other eye looked like a floating grape. They said, "This is the Dajjal." The one who most resembles him is Ibn Qatan, a man from the tribe of al-Khuza'ah'."
(Bukhari, Muslim).

Text Taken out of an islamic brochure claiming Masonic All seeing eye is actually the Symbol of ONE EYED DAJJAL (Anti-Christ)
Salem Kirban quotes Weishaupt gloating over his successes in a letter to Illuminatus Cato:

The most admirable thing of all is that great Protestant and reformed theologians [Lutherans and Calvinists] who belong to our Order really believe they see in it the true and genuine mind of the Christian religion. Oh man, what can not you be brought to believe?

These people swell our numbers and fill our treasury; get busy and make these people nibble at our bait.. .but do not tell them our secrets. They must be made to believe that the low degree that they have reached is the highest
03-16-2007, 04:55 AM,
Quote:Interesting. Similar, shorter, with pics.

[Image: llluminati_camp_banner_02.gif]
http://www.thebereanchronicles.com/indepth...on_camp_01.html

Also reminds me of ley lines and how America's cities of Washington, Baltimore, Philadelphia, New York, and Boston are on a perfect line, and that line continues through Stonehenge.

video here, starting at minute 18:30
http://www.informationliberation.com/?id=12389

I suspected blue and orange myself: http://www.thepowerhour.com/news/unblue_watch.htm

Perhaps a little nutty, or perhaps a little fuckin' accurate.

[Image: unblue_color1.GIF]
[Image: airforceone1.JPG]
[Image: 13703654.jpg][Image: rock1.jpg]
03-16-2007, 06:05 PM, (This post was last modified: 03-16-2007, 06:20 PM by zion_brother.)
I am surprised nobody got it.

Quote:What Color-choice For Antichrist?, Vatican says...GREEN

Well, he is hinting to people who know a little bit better that ISLAM is the anti-christ. He doesn't seem done yet with his attacks on islam, the little prick.

Indeed, Green is the symbolic color of Islam. Prophet Muhammad (PBUH, peace be upon him) wore a green turban, and green is believed to have been his favorite color. Green was also the color of the banners used on the battlefield and the color of the first Islamic flag.

The Quran and the Hadith, the teachings of Prophet Muhammad, describe Paradise as filled with green: the people of Paradise "will wear green garments of fine silk" [The Noble Quran, 18:31].

Islam also considers green significant because it is the color of nature. Therefore, green is popularly used in the flags of "Musl!m nations", as well as in art and architecture. Mosques are frequently decorated with green tiles.

My landlord told me once that he likes the green color because it conveys PEACE. (he is not a muslim, it was an innocent remark he made)

(In popular culture : Green is the color symbolizing earth, nature, and in a broader sense, life. In Japan, green indicates safety and luxury.)

Quran Viewer

===========================

By the way, that pope is a zionist jew in disguise like so many popes. He was the one doing the leg work for the pope before him in order that the vatican recognizes the state of israel as being a legitimate state :

http://static.flickr.com/21/31157388_7be51b978d.jpg
http://www.nd.edu/~ndethics/events/images/...ictxvi_halt.jpg
(YAK) http://img125.imageshack.us/img125/2062/footfetish3ci.jpg

Some web-links regarding the Judeo-Masonic take-over of the catholic church :

Audio With Jim Condit Jr. (Right Click, Save Target As...) (very interesting)

Cardinal Siri & The Plot Against The Pope.
03-16-2007, 06:27 PM,
Green? I think he was couching saying Green as in Party or Communism, something that could be a global phenomena.
03-18-2007, 03:44 AM,
I think the Vatican are full of Shit personally
The first step to revolution is consciousness,
So I wont stop screaming at you until this all make sense.
03-18-2007, 08:18 AM,
Quote:I suspected blue and orange myself: http://www.thepowerhour.com/news/unblue_watch.htm

Perhaps a little nutty, or perhaps a little fuckin' accurate.

[Image: unblue_color1.GIF]
[Image: airforceone1.JPG]

Ooops.

Nice catch. You get a cookie.

[Image: symbolopt9a.jpg]

[Image: symbolopt10a.jpg]
03-18-2007, 08:29 AM,
Quote:I am surprised nobody got it.

Quote:What Color-choice For Antichrist?, Vatican says...GREEN

Well, he is hinting to people who know a little bit better that ISLAM is the anti-christ. He doesn't seem done yet with his attacks on islam, the little prick.

Indeed, Green is the symbolic color of Islam.

And Eire (Ireland).

And Brasil.

Maybe Romania is the anti-christ. Hai de pula mea!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The New Age and its Relationship to the Antichrist knowwheretorun 0 364 11-03-2011, 09:33 PM
Last Post: knowwheretorun
  Nazi Antichrist Video AlexJonesIsGod 5 1,511 04-02-2011, 05:54 PM
Last Post: skalpsolo
  2010: Humanity’s Choice as Foreseen by Rudolf Steiner nik 0 650 08-08-2010, 05:26 PM
Last Post: nik
  "The Government of God on Earth", also referred to as the Antichrist sect h3rm35 2 1,994 04-15-2010, 10:54 AM
Last Post: ---
  Muslim film: Christian messiah is the Antichrist BlindTheAllSeeingEye 4 1,006 09-07-2009, 03:08 PM
Last Post: giznad
  Is it possible that Obama could be an Antichrist? Weyland 29 4,443 11-14-2008, 11:30 PM
Last Post: Easy Skanking
  Obamanation of last antichrist in the anti-Bible vs. Abomination of Desolation in the Bible Kyoon 2 892 11-14-2008, 11:09 PM
Last Post: Easy Skanking
  Why Celestial Entities Have No Choice But To Leave Humanity To Its Sad Lot Solve et Coagula 3 741 10-16-2006, 11:19 AM
Last Post: MC David
  Will The Antichrist Claim To Be God or The Jewish Messiah 0 383 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post: