Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Drugs
03-21-2007, 09:11 PM,
Drugs
War on Drugs...

Another scam by the USA government.
I as a US citizen am getting tired of seeing our youth thrown in jail because the US government can not protect the citizens.
One of the biggest jobs of our government is to protect us.
Well, anyone that knows South America knows that the cocaine could be stopped at any time.
By the government allowing the drugs to cross into our country, they have put many of us in danger.
Anyone that believes that the drug use of Americans has declined, is very naive. Drug use is at an all time high. More drugs are brought, grown, made here than ever before.
The drugs that flow into this country generate trillions for the economy, yes trillions.
Think about it. Every dollar from the first dollar that changes hands due to drugs to the last dollar of profit spent at say McDs. :biggrin:
Think about the jobs that would be gone due to no drugs. Just to begin; lawyers, judges, police would be cut by 2/3rds maybe more. Most dockets at every court house is more than 2/3rds drug cases, criminal cases that is.
The drugs keep the economy going. Remove the drugs and there would be a Depression bigger than 29.
Millions of people make there living by the sale of drugs, yes millions.
This is why the drugs will never stop coming.
Also any government knows that the population has to have a way of release. A lot of people use drugs for this reason, not all but one hell of a lot do.
Legalization huh, not as long as the Drug companies have a hold of the government. They have the most to loose. The marijuana laws in California really put a scare into them. Billions of dollars would be lost. Sales of Xanax, Valium, Zololf, etc. and so many more would drop to alarming numbers.
This is why the drug companies pay for all the tests that are done to say drugs are bad for you. They pay for the infomercials about drugs. Illegal drugs that is.
Ask any of our bought and paid for politicians. Who does the heaviest lobbying to keep marijuana illegal ?

I am just one citizen of this Great country.
I wish the government would keep its nose out of our business.
Every year more and more laws are passed to bring down our rights as free people.
If you don't know it, you live in a military controlled country. Don't think so....
Just to start, why can't the president access all military installations. The president is suppose to control the military and have the highest level of security ratting, but we now see the military controls the presidency.
You want to stop war ? Take the profit out of it. Any and everything that has to do with war must be built and controlled by the armed forces. As long as there are private industry making money from war you will have WAR.
I am sorry for changing the topic but I could go on and on.

I want the country back that my Grandfather, Father, myself and now my son have taken an oath to protect.
It is slipping away each and every year. Soon it will be to late to do anything about it.
Put out the fire when it starts not when the house is full of flames.
It seems that is the way it is now a days. As long as you have your 2.2 children, 2 vehicles, house, good job, vacation, etc. You don't care what goes on.

PLEASE, PLEASE.. WAKE UP. :pissed:
03-21-2007, 09:42 PM, (This post was last modified: 03-21-2007, 09:43 PM by capitan1962.)
Drugs
I agree 100%, if members of the government from the white house all the way down to the local DA would just do their jobs? Instead they project the illusion that they care when really all they care about is more for themselves. Not one politican gives a rat's ass about the people that elected him. It's all a big control war. Democrats vote against republicans and visa versa regardless of the issue. I think it is too late top save this country.
I always thought there might be a lot of cash in starting a religion-George Orwell
03-21-2007, 11:32 PM,
Drugs
You are preaching to the Choir here.

Another reason the influx of drugs won't change is that it funds black budgets for our Gov. The CIA has been running drug rings for many, many years now. There's no reason for them to give up their cash cow.
“Today’s scientists have substituted mathematics for experiments, and they wander off through equation after
equation, and eventually build a structure which has no relation to reality. ” -Nikola Tesla

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace." -Jimi Hendrix
03-22-2007, 10:15 AM, (This post was last modified: 03-22-2007, 10:18 AM by ephilution.)
Drugs
Quote:War on Drugs...

Another scam by the USA government.
I as a US citizen am getting tired of seeing our youth thrown in jail because the US government can not protect the citizens.
One of the biggest jobs of our government is to protect us.
Well, anyone that knows South America knows that the cocaine could be stopped at any time.
By the government allowing the drugs to cross into our country, they have put many of us in danger.
Anyone that believes that the drug use of Americans has declined, is very naive. Drug use is at an all time high. More drugs are brought, grown, made here than ever before.
The drugs that flow into this country generate trillions for the economy, yes trillions.
Think about it. Every dollar from the first dollar that changes hands due to drugs to the last dollar of profit spent at say McDs. :biggrin:
Think about the jobs that would be gone due to no drugs. Just to begin; lawyers, judges, police would be cut by 2/3rds maybe more. Most dockets at every court house is more than 2/3rds drug cases, criminal cases that is.
The drugs keep the economy going. Remove the drugs and there would be a Depression bigger than 29.
Millions of people make there living by the sale of drugs, yes millions.
This is why the drugs will never stop coming.
Also any government knows that the population has to have a way of release. A lot of people use drugs for this reason, not all but one hell of a lot do.
Legalization huh, not as long as the Drug companies have a hold of the government. They have the most to loose. The marijuana laws in California really put a scare into them. Billions of dollars would be lost. Sales of Xanax, Valium, Zololf, etc. and so many more would drop to alarming numbers.
This is why the drug companies pay for all the tests that are done to say drugs are bad for you. They pay for the infomercials about drugs. Illegal drugs that is.
Ask any of our bought and paid for politicians. Who does the heaviest lobbying to keep marijuana illegal ?

I am just one citizen of this Great country.
I wish the government would keep its nose out of our business.
Every year more and more laws are passed to bring down our rights as free people.
If you don't know it, you live in a military controlled country. Don't think so....
Just to start, why can't the president access all military installations. The president is suppose to control the military and have the highest level of security ratting, but we now see the military controls the presidency.
You want to stop war ? Take the profit out of it. Any and everything that has to do with war must be built and controlled by the armed forces. As long as there are private industry making money from war you will have WAR.
I am sorry for changing the topic but I could go on and on.
Don't be and don't let nothing hold you back. No need to feel inhibited of putting all of your frustrations on 'paper'. You're making some pretty good sense here. Keep it up...

Quote:I want the country back that my Grandfather, Father, myself and now my son have taken an oath to protect.
It is slipping away each and every year. Soon it will be to late to do anything about it.
Put out the fire when it starts not when the house is full of flames.
It seems that is the way it is now a days. As long as you have your 2.2 children, 2 vehicles, house, good job, vacation, etc. You don't care what goes on.

PLEASE, PLEASE.. WAKE UP. :pissed:
Most people are not much different from docile sheep, opting for the 'easy' way of living.

I think most if not all of ConCen members are pretty much awake already. But cheers for that extra oomph...
I'm glad you are well aware what is going on in your country. Things may very well change for the better if the number of people like you will reach some 'critical mass' level. Continue on waking up more people...
General Brainquirks:http://1phil4everyill.wordpress.com

Mind control imbued by movies:http://predictiveprogramminginmovies.blogspot.com

Movers and Shakers of the SMOM:http://moversandshakersofthesmom.blogspot...identity.html

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Thumbs Up How to Make Money Selling Drugs - Instructional Video CharliePrime 1 685 10-04-2013, 07:54 PM
Last Post: thokling
  CIA-DoD Death Squads & Mexican corruption intertwined, War for Drugs Continues h3rm35 7 2,936 09-06-2012, 12:35 AM
Last Post: h3rm35
  How the Militarized War on Drugs in Latin America Benefits Transnational Corporations mexika 0 718 08-07-2012, 10:56 PM
Last Post: mexika
  U.S. Tells South America to Shut Up About Legalizing Drugs mexika 0 648 03-01-2012, 02:12 AM
  The War On Drugs Is A $2.5 Trillion Racket: How Big Banks, Private Military Com mexika 0 873 07-12-2011, 08:40 AM
  Legalise drugs, says former defence secretary TriWooOx 1 873 03-24-2011, 11:21 PM
Last Post: Beostein
  CIA funnels drugs into poor US neighborhoods mexika 1 1,289 01-30-2011, 12:59 AM
Last Post: springhawk
  Government proposes to scrap need for scientific advice on drugs policy mothandrust 0 768 12-06-2010, 01:22 PM
Last Post: mothandrust
  Partners in Crime: The U.S. Secret State and Mexico's "War on Drugs" mexika 1 841 09-20-2010, 03:15 PM
Last Post: persecuted in alberni
  Our 'war on drugs' has been an abysmal failure. Just look at Mexico mexika 1 758 09-13-2010, 11:36 PM
Last Post: persecuted in alberni