Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
144.000 Genetic Code Is Music
03-25-2007, 11:58 PM,
(Psalm 144:9)
"I will sing a new song unto thee, O God: upon a psaltery and an instrument of ten strings will I sing praises unto thee."

Considering we have available PROTEIN MUSIC samples:

http://whozoo.org/mac/Music/samples.htm

Interestingly... Psalm 144... a <span style="color:#CC33CC">10-string instrument. What were/are these 10 strings tuned to?

A 6-string guitar, is EADGBE

What's the 10-string thing tuned to?

Melody
C
G down a 4th
D down a 4th
A down a 4th
E down a 4th

Bass
C
G up a 5th
D up a 5th
A up a 5th (unison with 4th string)
E up a 5th

Cytosine=C,
Guanine=G,
Adenine=A,
with an D and/or E for Thymine/Uracil?

Thoughts?

Now, play this song on a 10-string instrument:

1 cctgcatatg
aaactcagac
ttgaagaact
gcagtccagt
tcatcagctg
tctggtttac

61 tccagcttac
tacagcatca
gtttgtgcat
ccccgaagga
tcccctttga
gagtcattgt

The first 5 are the melody, the second 5 are the bass, e.g.,

Melody line: CCTGC
Bass line: ATATG

Which would sound like this on the 10-string:

CCEGC &lt;-melody line
AEAEG &lt;-bass line

Anybody put this into a synthesizer to play it? Months ago someone was being told and shown in a dream that the new 12 strand DNA matches up to the 12 note octave on a piano,

(7 white keys and 5 black keys = 12).

That the new 12 strand DNA was designed to match the notes in the octave, and something about the new chromosome number for humans was to increase from the current 23 to 24

and from the current 46 to 48.

This IS highly likely to be the correct interpretation of the new song...

...the genetic code cleansed of the genes of the nephilim/fallen angels/demonic.

Psalm 33:3
Sing unto him a new song; play skilfully with a loud noise.
Psalm 33:2-4 (in Context) Psalm 33 (Whole Chapter)

Psalm 40:3
And he hath put a new song in my mouth, even praise unto our God: many shall see it, and fear, and shall trust in the LORD.
Psalm 40:2-4 (in Context) Psalm 40 (Whole Chapter)

Psalm 96:1
O sing unto the LORD a new song: sing unto the LORD, all the earth.
Psalm 96:1-3 (in Context) Psalm 96 (Whole Chapter)

Psalm 98:1
O sing unto the LORD a new song; for he hath done marvellous things: his right hand, and his holy arm, hath gotten him the victory.
Psalm 98:1-3 (in Context) Psalm 98 (Whole Chapter)

Psalm 144:9
I will sing a new song unto thee, O God: upon a psaltery and an instrument of ten strings will I sing praises unto thee.
Psalm 144:8-10 (in Context) Psalm 144 (Whole Chapter)

Psalm 149:1
Praise ye the LORD. Sing unto the LORD a new song, and his praise in the congregation of saints.
Psalm 149:1-3 (in Context) Psalm 149 (Whole Chapter)
Isaiah 42:10
Sing unto the LORD a new song, and his praise from the end of the earth, ye that go down to the sea, and all that is therein; the isles, and the inhabitants thereof.
Isaiah 42:9-11 (in Context) Isaiah 42 (Whole Chapter)

Revelation 5:9
And they sung a new song, saying, Thou art worthy to take the book, and to open the seals thereof: for thou wast slain, and hast redeemed us to God by thy blood out of every kindred, and tongue, and people, and nation;
Revelation 5:8-10 (in Context) Revelation 5 (Whole Chapter)

Revelation 14:3
And they sung as it were a new song before the throne, and before the four beasts, and the elders: and no man could learn that song but the hundred and forty and four thousand, which were redeemed from the earth.
Revelation 14:2-4 (in Context) Revelation 14 (Whole Chapter)

Now, Apocalipsis 14 mentions the number of the chosen ones is 144.000 and they had God's name IEVE written in their foreheads. Let's remember the Hebrew priests did have to wear a golden inscription in their headdress saying holyness to God and Isaiah 6 mentions the same thing as Apocalipsis. The chant was the Trisagion 3 times holyness to God. That was antiphonal chant that inspired Benedictin Gregorian chants specially with the 6 Solfeggio tones (<span style="color:#FFFF66">Ut-Re-Mi-Fa-Sol-La) instead of the one we use til now which was changed (Do-Re-Mi-Fa-Sol-La-Si) 7 tones. Now, the seraphim are 6-winged snakes like dragons and it's extremely interesting the "rods" in our chromosomes do have like "wings" or loops as observed by electromicrography.
03-26-2007, 12:00 AM,
http://groups.msn.com/metafisico-judaico-e...&PhotoID=56
03-26-2007, 12:06 AM,
wow that's an amazing post i need to look into this further.....
&Spirituality is not a child play. My words will tear apart anyone who listens to them....&
&The search for reality is the most dangerous of all undertakings for it destroys the world in which you live.&

- Nisargadatta Maharaj
03-26-2007, 01:24 AM, (This post was last modified: 03-26-2007, 01:25 AM by Easy Skanking.)
Quote:Interestingly... Psalm 144... a <span style="color:#CC33CC">10-string instrument. What were/are these 10 strings tuned to?

A 6-string guitar, is EADGBE

What's the 10-string thing tuned to?

Melody
C
G down a 4th
D down a 4th
A down a 4th
E down a 4th

Bass
C
G up a 5th
D up a 5th
A up a 5th (unison with 4th string)
E up a 5th

Cytosine=C,
Guanine=G,
Adenine=A,
with an D and/or E for Thymine/Uracil?

Thoughts?

Now, play this song on a 10-string instrument:

1 cctgcatatg
aaactcagac
ttgaagaact
gcagtccagt
tcatcagctg
tctggtttac

61 tccagcttac
tacagcatca
gtttgtgcat
ccccgaagga
tcccctttga
gagtcattgt

The first 5 are the melody, the second 5 are the bass, e.g.,

Melody line: CCTGC
Bass line: ATATG

Which would sound like this on the 10-string:

CCEGC &lt;-melody line
AEAEG &lt;-bass line

Anybody put this into a synthesizer to play it? Months ago someone was being told and shown in a dream that the new 12 strand DNA matches up to the 12 note octave on a piano,

(7 white keys and 5 black keys = 12).

That the new 12 strand DNA was designed to match the notes in the octave, and something about the new chromosome number for humans was to increase from the current 23 to 24

and from the current 46 to 48.

This IS highly likely to be the correct interpretation of the new song...

...the genetic code cleansed of the genes of the nephilim/fallen angels/demonic.

A ten string instrument? Like this one?
[Image: stick.jpg]

Here's a 12 string one:
[Image: grand.jpg]

The tuning you listed is the 10 string reciprocal tuning for the regular Chapman Stick, btw.
“Today’s scientists have substituted mathematics for experiments, and they wander off through equation after
equation, and eventually build a structure which has no relation to reality. ” -Nikola Tesla

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace." -Jimi Hendrix
03-26-2007, 01:55 AM,
ancient string instruments had also more strings. The pre-violoncello had 7 major strings, the lute has about a dozen strings, and there were many variations available. What we see in classical orchestras and in rock music is just the remainder of centuries of development. And those ancient instruments still exist, they are produced in a small quantity.

The tuning scalings is a science for itself. Today we have dozens of tunings in our literature. And we didn't even mention Arabic, Indian and Chinese music here.
I am my savior
03-26-2007, 03:12 AM,
Excellent Inca. This is one of my great interests.

@EasySkanking: Do you play Chapman Stick at all?

Also I think that Greg Braden released a book related to this called the god code.

Here is a related link: http://www.earthpulse.com/src/subcategory....&subcatid=6

MMM
Give me the judgment of balanced minds in preference to laws every time. Codes and manuals create patterned behavior. All patterned behavior tends to go unquestioned, gathering destructive momentum.
- Darwi Odrade
03-26-2007, 11:26 AM,
During a year or two I was learning to play 8-string mandolin and that's all what I did. I just had fun playing something of Bach, Led Zep, Jethro Tull, Deep Purple, something Arabian and Brazilian. Does anyone here have recorded some of the things we're studying here?:umm:
03-26-2007, 08:55 PM,
Quote:Excellent Inca. This is one of my great interests.

@EasySkanking: Do you play Chapman Stick at all?

Also I think that Greg Braden released a book related to this called the god code.

Here is a related link: http://www.earthpulse.com/src/subcategory....&subcatid=6

MMM

I tried at a NAMM show once, but I sucked. LOL The demonstrator in the booth just made me look like a chump so I didn't continue from there. I play a 7 string guitar, though. Been thinking about an 8 string lately....

On a similar type of thing, I have seen and heard some performances of architecture. It had to do with the golden ratio in buildings specifically, but the music was the structure of Notre Dame in France. The whole cathedral is made of the Golden Ratio and sounds really weird when played.
I'd like to hear some of these pieces played. That would be interesting. I might have to play with this one.
“Today’s scientists have substituted mathematics for experiments, and they wander off through equation after
equation, and eventually build a structure which has no relation to reality. ” -Nikola Tesla

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace." -Jimi Hendrix
03-28-2007, 05:38 AM,
Your tunings are a typical string quartet. C-G-A-D-E, etc. This is a stupid post. You're a stupid person.
03-28-2007, 08:21 AM,
Quote:On a similar type of thing, I have seen and heard some performances of architecture. It had to do with the golden ratio in buildings specifically, but the music was the structure of Notre Dame in France. The whole cathedral is made of the Golden Ratio and sounds really weird when played.
I'd like to hear some of these pieces played. That would be interesting. I might have to play with this one.
good architecture is in fact a musical instrument itself. In Zürich is a concert hall, not so noble as the Chartres cathedral, but still with lots of ornaments at the ceiling and balconies. I heard music from John Dowlands and Arvo Pärt there, and it is really the non-plus-ultra of musical experience. Any dolby surround system is nothing compared to good music performed in a good architecture. I've also done some overtone-singing in a dome-shaped room, which is also very interesting and incomparable.

When you have an old church or cathedral in your town, I would go there for a performance. Highly recommended.
I am my savior
03-28-2007, 09:06 AM, (This post was last modified: 03-28-2007, 09:08 AM by FighterFromAfar.)
What if... civilization was once advanced, though destroyed due to cataclysm such as a shower of deadly comets and asteroids.

What if the remnants of this destroyed civilization, the scientists and intellectuals, sought to preserve their advanced knowledge about DNA and the laws of physics via music?

What if they had their children memorize certain numbers and codes, in hopes that some day civilization might recover to the point of being able to decipher and understand these codes?

What if these psalms, their original meaning lost through time, became the basis for religious worship, having been twisted to serve the will of false gods such as Yahweh (the jealous, vengeful god).

Great thread, thanks, Inca.
03-28-2007, 04:28 PM,
Thanks for the post, I'll add some more tunings in my note book.

Bango, Violin , Mandolin all have different tunings.

I like Open guitar tunings so that a cord plays when all strings are hit.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Apocalypse Code Solve et Coagula 0 397 01-20-2011, 09:18 PM
Last Post: Solve et Coagula
  Bible Code junebug0000 0 552 11-03-2010, 12:00 PM
Last Post: junebug0000
  The Apocalypse Code Solve et Coagula 0 619 04-06-2009, 11:13 PM
Last Post: Solve et Coagula
  Hardline Saudi clerics urge TV ban on women, music mastermg 6 1,049 03-29-2009, 06:11 PM
Last Post: mastermg
  My deciphering of Bjorks music video and song &quot;Who Is It&quot; Cycle of Eternity 6 954 06-12-2008, 03:02 PM
Last Post: itmakesmewonder
  Vovynich Manuscript/Code SerialExpLain 10 3,534 11-25-2007, 08:03 PM
Last Post: SerialExpLain
  B Code? V13 10 1,324 10-08-2007, 04:14 AM
Last Post: yeti
  Secret Of Psychic Music Healing drew hempel 3 837 01-02-2007, 04:20 AM
Last Post: drew hempel