Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Snip Em
03-26-2007, 07:39 PM,
Snip Em
I'm listening to AJ right now about these sick pedophiles who are sexually violating kids in the Texas Youth Commission.

I say create a law to snip their nads off.

End of problem.
Yo
03-26-2007, 07:42 PM,
Snip Em
In addition, arrest all those involved, give them life sentences and throw away the key.

I'm sick of these sick fucking pedophiles!! :angry:
Yo
03-26-2007, 07:46 PM,
Snip Em
FREE THE PEDOS!
03-26-2007, 07:48 PM,
Snip Em
Quote:FREE THE PEDOS!

Say what?!
Yo
03-26-2007, 07:51 PM,
Snip Em
Quote:FREE THE PEDOS!

:suspicious: Well I would be if I knew he wasn't joking...you are right?
03-26-2007, 08:09 PM,
Snip Em
The people who govern over us are the worst human beings in the world it's unbeleivable. Why do so many liberals & fake conservatives focus on the dumbest shit when all this is going on???
[Image: paulbanneroc1.gif]
03-26-2007, 08:57 PM, (This post was last modified: 03-26-2007, 09:03 PM by Hei Hu Quan.)
Snip Em
Quote:I say create a law to snip their nads off.

They still have their hands. If they are duly convicted without a shadow of a doubt, they should be shot right in the fuckin' head immediately after trial. A death penalty for all of these protected scum would whittle the number of these hellish offenses down significantly, and send a most profound message to the rest. If they're caught red-handed they should be dropped where they stand.

Death penalty for child predators.
"We Will Fight and Fight from This Generation to the Next" - Vietnamese People's Fighting Slogan
Freedom Undefended is Freedom Unearned!

[Image: HNK-HHQ.gif]
03-27-2007, 02:30 AM,
Snip Em
Hold on Cowboy. I think if you cut their nads off then they're gonna have no sexual urge. And what about the falsely accused.

It could be me it could be you. Considering this we should look at a more liberal policy - unless repeat definite offenders.

I've seen some people being totally shut up by computer sex offences, you know what I mean right?
03-27-2007, 03:03 AM,
Snip Em
Quote:Hold on Cowboy. I think if you cut their nads off then they're gonna have no sexual urge. And what about the falsely accused.

It could be me it could be you. Considering this we should look at a more liberal policy - unless repeat definite offenders.

I've seen some people being totally shut up by computer sex offences, you know what I mean right?

I never said they didn't have the right to a fair trial. But when and if they stand guilty, beyond a shadow of a doubt...WHACK! Buh bye nads. No more urge to harm children? Sounds fair to me.

Of course I'm blowing steam. It will never happen in this day and age, if anything at the rate that morals are deteriorating it will only be a matter of time before consent laws lower the age.

Quote:I've seen some people being totally shut up by computer sex offences, you know what I mean right?

Not entirely, but are you talking about people being framed?
Yo
03-27-2007, 03:09 AM,
Snip Em
Yeah, my comment was aimed at Hei Rock.

Though I think that pedo's need to be de-balled. I just wouldn't like to see innocent men getting de fragged if you get me:)
03-27-2007, 03:11 AM,
Snip Em
lol yeah i was joking.

This is funny as fuck though, bunch of boyus down in england trap pedos, they pose as young girls and bust these guys on their web cams. Frightning of course sometimes they catch the same people hmmmm, but funny none the less.

http://www.catchaperv.com/
03-27-2007, 03:28 AM,
Snip Em
:biggrin: Now thats what I call affirmative action.

Nice find smoker of fags :biggrin:
03-27-2007, 03:35 AM,
Snip Em
yes, chemical castration would work in most cases - but the issues are way more complex than that.

just to throw in a couple of issues not mentioned above into the equation:

over 90% of child molestation is done within the family

most child molesters were themselves molested as children - so although twisted fucks, they themselves were victims in the first place

also, i'm not sure of the statistics, but if one's looking for the worst offenders outside the family, priests and religious teachers in general take some beating. perhaps we should make castration a legal requirement for all priests :biggrin:
Vitam Impendere Vero
03-27-2007, 03:37 AM,
Snip Em
I think that would be practical
03-27-2007, 03:45 AM,
Snip Em
Quote:also, i'm not sure of the statistics, but if one's looking for the worst offenders outside the family, priests and religious teachers in general take some beating. perhaps we should make castration a legal requirement for all priests :biggrin:

That would definitely lower the ranks of the clergy as well as keeping peds out. If it lowers the number of people in churches then it can't be all bad. Sheeple to begin with....
“Today’s scientists have substituted mathematics for experiments, and they wander off through equation after
equation, and eventually build a structure which has no relation to reality. ” -Nikola Tesla

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace." -Jimi Hendrix