Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Your Driver's License As Debit Card
03-27-2007, 09:56 PM,
A video link to a news clip from Fox News 7 in Austin Texas, on marketing the use of your driver's license as a debit card to buy gas. The next bold step in achieving the "cashless society", after that it's chips for all to buy and sell in the land of the free and home of the slave.

Link: Your Driver's License as Debit Card
"We Will Fight and Fight from This Generation to the Next" - Vietnamese People's Fighting Slogan
Freedom Undefended is Freedom Unearned!

[Image: HNK-HHQ.gif]
03-27-2007, 10:13 PM,
There's no word of doing anything like that here downunder......yet.!

I've already got a debit card so I dont' see anything wrong with using that?
03-27-2007, 10:42 PM,
Exactly Rob. The idea is to mask their true intentions in a Trojan Horse of "convenience" so that people begin using it. Then they come and say "Hey you don't need the other debit cards. Look we've even given you an incentive to use it... discounts and/or cash back." It's the classic drug dealer set-up of 'first one's free'. Then once the people are hooked, they phase out debit cards and then engineer a spate of identity thefts to cause a panic and give you the solution... embedded microchip ID's. Austin Texas is the field test, wow what is it with Texas and jump-off field-tests? Texas just tried to implement a mandatory cervical cancer vaccination called Gardasil there. Due to the public outcry, it was retracted for later deployment, once the public falls back asleep.

Problem (manufactured), action, solution.
"We Will Fight and Fight from This Generation to the Next" - Vietnamese People's Fighting Slogan

03-27-2007, 10:46 PM,
I noticed the incentives and such on the video and must admit that I was having a chuckle, sadly people
fall for this crap. Just another push for a National ID or embedded chips as you say.

I did see all the headlines about the cervical cancer treatments in Texas, but I never looked into it.
Thanks I'll check it out.
03-27-2007, 11:06 PM,
Does it strike anyone else odd that so many of these tests and pushes for various types of enslavement are in AJ's home town?

Why not D/FW or Houston or San Antonio?

Something is up with that.
“Today’s scientists have substituted mathematics for experiments, and they wander off through equation after
equation, and eventually build a structure which has no relation to reality. ” -Nikola Tesla

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace." -Jimi Hendrix
03-28-2007, 02:03 AM,
I suppose using my licence is still better than using my fingerprint.
03-28-2007, 02:17 AM,
I just use a gun, it seems to work, and the speedy get away keeps me sharp. :biggrin:
I'm lumping together various information concerning law (the illusion of control through words) here: http://honesty.org/forum/showthread.php?tid=59
03-29-2007, 05:44 PM,
Quote:A video link to a news clip from Fox News 7 in Austin Texas, on marketing the use of your driver's license as a debit card to buy gas. The next bold step in achieving the "cashless society", after that it's chips for all to buy and sell in the land of the free and home of the slave.

Link: Your Driver's License as Debit Card

OMG....:shocked:.......shakes head! This is really messed up! thanks for sharing!
05-21-2007, 08:08 AM,
In california they have the Menetic strips on the back of their cards, I saw this when some lady came into test a car charger, and I asked if she leave her drivers licends, was looking at it and noticed it, I wonder what it is for, it was never swaps once though, no lines.
05-21-2007, 03:34 PM, (This post was last modified: 05-21-2007, 03:47 PM by nogooddogooder.)
An EEPROM under the skin of the right hand seems to be much more practical and you don't have to worry about losing it either? The drivers license - debit card is an interesting idea. Since I'm not religious and don't believe in one all powerful Deity, the mark of the beast thing is not a concern for me. I'm merely looking at things from a practical point of view. Just imagine waving your hand at the checkout counter, no cards, no fuss no hassle. Star Trek beam me up :biggrin:

BTW: This is NOT an NWO endorsement.

Bob Seger and the Silver Bullet Band

take my card and I stand in line
To make a buck I work overtime
Dear Sir letters keep coming in the mail
I work my back till it's racked with pain
The boss can't even recall my name
I show up late and I'm docked
It never fails
I feel like just another
Spoke in a great big wheel
Like a tiny blade of grass
In a great big field
To workers I'm just another drone
To Ma Bell I'm just another phone
I'm just another statistic on a sheet
To teachers I'm just another child
To IRS I'm just another file
I'm just another consensus on the street
Gonna cruise out of this city
Head down to the sea
Gonna shout out at the ocean
Hey it's me
And I feel like a number
Feel like a number
Feel like a stranger
A stranger in this land
I feel like a number
I'm not a number
I'm not a number
Dammit I'm a man
I said I'm a man
Red letters are a composite Law. &...God is, as it were, the sewer into which all contradictions flow.& ~Hegel
05-21-2007, 04:28 PM,
For me it has nothing to do with religion, it has everything to do with being tagged and controlled like you're the livestock of the IllumiNazis. Comply, Buy and Die is the rule of the day.

05-21-2007, 05:39 PM,
i think a "cash" or "cashless society" is a joke...whether electronic, paper,
shiny metals and pebbles means nothing...and this shows that even further.
[Image: intellektssig.png]

&A stupid man's report of what a clever man says is never accurate because he unconsciously translates what he hears into something he can understand.& -- Bertrand Russell
05-28-2007, 02:38 AM,
Land of the slave - your national id card will be your passport/drivers licence/ debit card/credit card/medical card/affiliation card - Until, you get chipped

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Video The Artist Taxi Driver & Frankie Boyle drummer 0 310 08-21-2013, 02:28 AM
Last Post: drummer
  wikileaks and U.S spying real time credit card, and in cyberspace mexika 1 589 12-05-2010, 11:19 PM
Last Post: westiesworld
  Ever heard of the American Express "Black Card"? NickHedge 3 3,017 06-15-2010, 11:08 PM
Last Post: Weyland
  How could the lorry driver not see it ? drummer 1 513 03-21-2010, 06:49 AM
Last Post: ---
  LMNO - RACE CARD mexika 7 828 01-04-2009, 03:50 PM
Last Post: ---
  Check This out, Drivers License Search Database hilly7 4 879 09-28-2008, 11:45 PM
Last Post: bubbazan68
  Freeman no longer paying taxes, license fees, credit card debts etc.. Yakhont26 2 521 05-13-2008, 08:59 PM
Last Post: Weyland
  Privacy fear over NHS card loss TriWooOx 0 343 02-06-2008, 02:33 PM
Last Post: TriWooOx
  Where do credit card fees come from? MikeWB 2 470 12-22-2007, 01:26 PM
Last Post: polluxlm
  Officer who berated driver loses job in St. George floyd 1 506 09-29-2007, 12:46 AM
Last Post: Xare