Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Perfect Quantum Engine Cycles
03-28-2007, 10:44 AM,
All that was ever required was an idiot proof solution to that which is called Quantum Theory. The Newtonian Flaws of Fissicks are utterly trashed. The people that are immersed in present day science are far too stupid to be conspiritors. Moronic cowards ... yes indeed.

Many engines are shown at My Webpage Quantum power devices
Take it easy here .... it is more than a 6 month headful.

The elastic hat rack called Newton has been rotting us away for more than 300 bloody years.

:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:
03-28-2007, 12:29 PM,
Hey Janus,

Your link isn't working, I keep getting "Server not found".

Just thought you'd like to know.

Thanks
I'm lumping together various information concerning law (the illusion of control through words) here: http://honesty.org/forum/showthread.php?tid=59
03-28-2007, 01:29 PM,
dead link?
[Image: absurditiesvoltaire300oh0.gif]
------------------
&I've come to the conclusion, after having spent many years in politics, is that our presidential elections turn out to be more of a charade than anything else, and I think that is true today. It is a charade,& - Ron Paul, Sept 2008.
------------------
We're in a lot of trouble, watch this - http://www.youtube.com/v/3L3QVn4JyYA
------------------
[Image: guns250x200dw9.jpg]
[Image: armiw4.gif]
------------------
You cannot tax someone's labor because that is slavery
- Ed Brown, June 18 2007
------------------
The world's &freeest& country has the highest number in prison.
- arundhati roy
------------------
The crisis of modern democracy is a profound one. Free elections, a free press and an independent judiciary mean little when the free market has reduced them to commodities available on sale to the highest bidder.
- arundhati roy
------------------
The era of manufacturing consent has given way to the era of manufacturing news. Soon media newsrooms will drop the pretense, and start hiring theater directors instead of journalists.
- arundhati roy
------------------
The structure of capitalism is flawed. The motor that powers it cannot but vastly increase the disparity between the poor and the rich globally and within countries as well. Parecon is a brave argument for replacing that flawed machine and offers a much needed -- more equitable, democratic, participatory -- alternative economic vision.
- arundhati roy
------------------
[The choice between John Kerry and George Bush] is not a real choice. It's an apparent choice. Like choosing a brand of detergent. Whether you buy Ivory Snow or Tide, they're both owned by Proctor & Gamble.
- arundhati roy
------------------
No government's condemnation of terrorism is credible if it cannot show itself to be open to change by nonviolent dissent
- arundhati roy
[Image: sigterrorgj3.jpg]
------------------
Dr. Hermann Oberth who pioneered rocket design for the German Reich during World War II and later advanced rocket technology for the American manned space launches, cryptically stated: "We cannot take the credit for our record advancement in certain scientific fields alone; we have been helped."

When asked by whom, he replied: "The people of other worlds."
03-28-2007, 04:06 PM,
This Quantum stuff is just a substitute for or perhaps a disguised result of

real work hidden yeas ago:

Quote:According to Tesla's lecture prepared for the Institute of Immigrant Welfare (May. 12, 1938), his "Dynamic Theory of Gravity" was one of two far reaching discoveries, which he "...worked out in all details", in the years 1893 and 1894. The 1938 lecture was less than five years before his death.

More complete statements concerning these discoveries can only be gleaned from scattered and sparse sources, because the papers of Tesla are concealed in government vaults for "national security" reasons. When I specifically asked for these papers at the "National Security Research Center" - now the "Robert J. Oppenheimer Research Center" - in 1979, I was denied access because they were classified, even though on that same day I discovered the plans for the hydrogen bomb on an open shelf, and told a Harvard graduate student about it later in the day at a Santa Fe restaurant. The guy went to Los Alamos, copied the plans, and wrote an expose at Harvard.

In his 1938 lecture, Tesla said he was progressing with the work, and hoped to give the theory to the world "very soon", so it was clearly his intent to "give it to the world", as soon as he had completed his secret developments.

http://www.netowne.com/technology/important/
Referenced from:
http://peswiki.com/index.php/PowerPedia:Te...eory_of_Gravity

Wikipedia does have a page but bet there are calls for deletion because this material
in non existent, hearsay and proven wrong by modern science.

What is a more important secret than the Hydrogen bomb, Tesla weapon and delivery
system. We could knock out IRANs nuke plants on a whim and never know what hit them.
a boiler explosion over night. And keep on doing it every time they build an new plant.

So feel secure.
03-28-2007, 06:53 PM, (This post was last modified: 03-28-2007, 06:55 PM by janus20.)
Quote:Hey Janus,

Your link isn't working, I keep getting "Server not found".

Just thought you'd like to know.

Thanks

Thanks. Will it work as http://www.unifiedtheory.org.uk/

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Quantum teleportation achieved over ten miles of free space h3rm35 0 731 05-22-2010, 01:18 AM
Last Post: h3rm35
  Quantum Theory May Explain Wishful Thinking --- 3 1,084 05-20-2009, 09:22 AM
Last Post: rsol
  Next-generation ion engine TeslaandLyne 0 797 01-10-2008, 04:06 AM
Last Post: TeslaandLyne
  Dr Quantum - Double Slit Experiment mothandrust 0 558 11-05-2007, 11:17 PM
Last Post: mothandrust
  Quantum Leap – Researchers Achieve Milestone For Next Generation Computing waxzy 0 717 06-15-2007, 02:53 PM
Last Post: waxzy
  New Experiment Probes Weird Zone Between Quantum And Classical waxzy 0 506 04-11-2007, 06:08 PM
  New Experiment Probes Weird Zone Between Quantum And Classical waxzy 0 646 04-11-2007, 05:53 PM
  'world First' Quantum Computer Set To Debut Next Week waxzy 6 1,640 03-12-2007, 09:55 AM
Last Post: subgenius
  Yoshiro Nakamatsu's Enerex Water Engine Patent Thirtyseven 1 2,283 02-04-2007, 10:35 PM
Last Post: mofo
  Time Reversals And Open Quantum Systems SerialExpLain 3 822 11-07-2006, 08:01 AM
Last Post: Conspiracy Dave