Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
13-year-old Arrested In School For Writing On Desk
04-07-2007, 06:26 PM,
Good grief, I remember people used to carve into the desks at my school. Then there was always some dude trying to bore a hole through the desk with his pencil. Writing on the desk and going to jail? Beyond insane. :confused:
04-08-2007, 01:56 AM,
Damn dude, I used to write on desks all the time. >< Saturday school would have been more effective. Now she's traumatized.
NM 156
by Queensrÿche

Uniform printout reads end of line,Protect code intact leaves little time
Erratic surveys, free thinking not allowed,My hands shake, my push buttons silence
The outside crowd

One world government has outlawed war among nations,Now social control requires population termination

Have we come too far,To turn around,Does emotion hold the key
Is logic just a synonym for,This savagery, disguised in
Forgotten lost memory

Microchip logic,have we no more thought
&Is this wrong& I enter,Answers sought
Punch, punch, punch, transfer this data
Into code. Wide eyes watch my Number 156 is shown
Created from past life to perform,Illicit function, I fail this conscious
Madness I man/machine imperfection
04-08-2007, 04:32 PM,
Quote:Damn dude, I used to write on desks all the time. >< Saturday school would have been more effective. Now she's traumatized.

Sadly, I think that's the effect they are going for. Saturday school isn't good enough anymore. They want these kids scared shitless of the police and authority by the time they leave school.
The belief in 'coincidence' is the prevalent superstition of the Age of Science.

&I don't understand why you're taking such a belligerant tone when you're obviously the ignorant one here. &
-triplesix
04-08-2007, 05:20 PM,
Like there is nothing else wrong in that school. I think the teacher should be arrested for incompetence.
I read a survey that said 1 in 5 high school grads can't read the words on their diploma.

"Johnny you ain't gonna grow up to be nothing if you don't learn to read".

"I can be president".

[Image: 513715.jpg]
I always thought there might be a lot of cash in starting a religion-George Orwell
04-08-2007, 08:46 PM,
Since when was "vandalism" (and that's what it is) an arrestable offence. In Canada it's a summary offence (misdemeanor in yank terms) and should only require a court summons issued on the spot.

IMHO, the girl should have just denied writing it at all. Proof is the BURDEN on the prosecution, and simply saying "I merely traced out previous graffiti without leaving ink" would NOT give the prosecution the "beyond reasonable doubt" they need.

Case dismissed...

[edit] somebody should slap some fucking sense into this girl.... cops lie (seen it myself)...prosecution embellishes (seen it myself) and the fucking stupid bint
confessed?
04-08-2007, 11:10 PM,
Quote:Since when was "vandalism" (and that's what it is) an arrestable offence. In Canada it's a summary offence (misdemeanor in yank terms) and should only require a court summons issued on the spot.

IMHO, the girl should have just denied writing it at all. Proof is the BURDEN on the prosecution, and simply saying "I merely traced out previous graffiti without leaving ink" would NOT give the prosecution the "beyond reasonable doubt" they need.

Case dismissed...

[edit] somebody should slap some fucking sense into this girl.... cops lie (seen it myself)...prosecution embellishes (seen it myself) and the fucking stupid bint
confessed?

Can't confirm this but what I heard was that she was caught through a class camera, and that she's now on parole. There were two separate charges.
[Image: 13703654.jpg][Image: rock1.jpg]
05-03-2007, 06:29 AM,
overdoing it quite a bit there
05-03-2007, 07:10 AM, (This post was last modified: 05-03-2007, 07:13 AM by Henry.)
Quote:overdoing it quite a bit there

hardly.

http://freedominourtime.blogspot.com/searc...helsea%20Fraser
check out the 6 year old felon. Because she's a recent felon she's either in prison or on parole. She's not in prison right now.
05-04-2007, 08:13 PM, (This post was last modified: 05-04-2007, 08:18 PM by ephilution.)
Quote:
Quote:overdoing it quite a bit there

hardly.

http://freedominourtime.blogspot.com/searc...helsea%20Fraser
check out the 6 year old felon. Because she's a recent felon she's either in prison or on parole. She's not in prison right now.
6 and 7 year old felons? Somebody punch me I must be having a nightmare. With such an insane and corrupt police-system I bet Pippi Longstocking would get nothing less than the electric chair for all the recalcitrant stunts she pulled off.
General Brainquirks:http://1phil4everyill.wordpress.com

Mind control imbued by movies:http://predictiveprogramminginmovies.blogspot.com

Movers and Shakers of the SMOM:http://moversandshakersofthesmom.blogspot...identity.html
05-09-2007, 05:32 PM,
Quote:6 and 7 year old felons? Somebody punch me I must be having a nightmare.
even worse, since you awake from a nightmare to find it only a dream

Why do local people serving as law officals put up with this BS ???
you would think they would say, f**k this !!!
I won't do it !!! I won't arrsest children for for such stupid reasons, show me a real criminal !!!
&Alice laughed, &There's no use trying,& she said: &one can't believe impossible things.& &I daresay you haven't had much practice,& said the Queen. &When I was your age I always did it for half-an-hour a day. Why, I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast.&
- Lewis Carroll

&Things are seldom as they seem ... Skim milk masquerades as cream.&
- Gilbert and Sullivan (Pinafore)

At NASA, it really is rocket science, and the decision makers really are rocket scientists.
But a body of research that is getting more and more attention points to the ways that smart people working collectively can be dumber than the sum of their parts. .. Irwin Janis? &Groupthink:& is a mode of thinking that people engage in when they are deeply involved in a cohesive in-group, when the members' striving for unanimity override realistic appraisals ? It is the triumph of concurrence over good sense, and authority over expertise.&
-John Schwartz & Matthew L. Wade
05-09-2007, 06:40 PM,
Quote:

I won't do it !!! I won't arrsest children for for such stupid reasons, show me a real criminal !!!

Yeah, it's amazing. There is psych testing of new police recruits for a reason, and it ISN'T in order to weed out the psychopaths. It's to include those who are pliant and can blindly accept orders, and who are not dumb but less than "really smart." The police are in many cases actually this coarse, and are actually out to violate your rights if given any opportunity.
05-09-2007, 07:28 PM,
Quote:
Quote:

Yeah, it's amazing. There is psych testing of new police recruits for a reason, and it ISN'T in order to weed out the psychopaths. It's to include those who are pliant and can blindly accept orders, and who are not dumb but less than "really smart." The police are in many cases actually this coarse, and are actually out to violate your rights if given any opportunity.
How sad :sad:

And to think, school teaches kids to trust, even turn to the police, as protectors.
&Alice laughed, &There's no use trying,& she said: &one can't believe impossible things.& &I daresay you haven't had much practice,& said the Queen. &When I was your age I always did it for half-an-hour a day. Why, I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast.&
- Lewis Carroll

&Things are seldom as they seem ... Skim milk masquerades as cream.&
- Gilbert and Sullivan (Pinafore)

At NASA, it really is rocket science, and the decision makers really are rocket scientists.
But a body of research that is getting more and more attention points to the ways that smart people working collectively can be dumber than the sum of their parts. .. Irwin Janis? &Groupthink:& is a mode of thinking that people engage in when they are deeply involved in a cohesive in-group, when the members' striving for unanimity override realistic appraisals ? It is the triumph of concurrence over good sense, and authority over expertise.&
-John Schwartz & Matthew L. Wade
05-09-2007, 08:27 PM,
Quote:Why do local people serving as law officals put up with this BS ???

It´s the same with everything. If people working in all areas of government used their common sense and humanity then we wouldn´t be dealing with any of this horror.

How did we get so FU?

I decided to home ed my children 6 years ago. At the time and for a few years afterward I was plagued with doubts, but no longer.

Home ed is something that "they" want to do away with now and not because of academic issues.
05-10-2007, 12:12 AM,
Quote:
Quote:Why do local people serving as law officals put up with this BS ???

It´s the same with everything. If people working in all areas of government used their common sense and humanity then we wouldn´t be dealing with any of this horror.

How did we get so FU?

I decided to home ed my children 6 years ago. At the time and for a few years afterward I was plagued with doubts, but no longer.

Home ed is something that "they" want to do away with now and not because of academic issues.

Agreed. I want to have kids, and have no choice but to home school. That, or find some small private school that is on the same page.

What state are you in, and was it hard to do? What sort of red tape was involved?
05-10-2007, 05:43 AM,
Quote:13-year-old Arrested In School For Writing On Desk

I say give her the electric chair.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  FBI to Investigate Shooting of Calif. 13-Year-Old by police mexika 0 407 10-28-2013, 08:56 PM
Last Post: mexika
  Reporter Detained/Arrested Investigating Mysterious Explosion That Rocked MI. April 1 401 06-13-2012, 01:51 PM
Last Post: CharliePrime
  Microchipped school uniforms notify parents when kids skip school TriWooOx 1 435 05-24-2012, 05:33 PM
Last Post: yeti
  Occupy LA arrested DoomSayer 0 368 12-07-2011, 07:38 PM
Last Post: DoomSayer
  School surveillance: how big brother spies on pupils R.R 0 590 07-07-2011, 06:39 PM
Last Post: R.R
  Big Brother High: School that has 112 CCTV cameras - that's one for every 10 pupils TriWooOx 0 889 02-09-2011, 09:42 PM
Last Post: TriWooOx
  School buses test fingerprint scan TriWooOx 2 956 11-13-2010, 08:45 AM
Last Post: Deathaniel
  School installs £9,000 facial recognition cameras to stop students turning up late TriWooOx 1 619 10-04-2010, 07:51 PM
Last Post: Deathaniel
  Council spy cars rake in £8 million a year in fines TriWooOx 0 595 07-08-2010, 11:05 AM
Last Post: TriWooOx
  Children, 4, 'to be fingerprinted to borrow school books from library' TriWooOx 6 1,241 06-07-2010, 07:11 AM
Last Post: jeanleryml