Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Report From Iron Mountain
04-07-2007, 11:39 AM,
I recently heard of document called Report from Iron Mountain heres link to actual document (not sure if this is unedited).

Heres link to wikipedia where they calim its fake (they use word hoax to often there...), they say author confessed that he written it.

Theres also video about it, although its strongly religion based its still interesting info in there, though i would not watch unless you have strong will and can sort true from false and make some analogy...
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=1620137662471578899

So i want to find out is this true report or really hoax, someone have any ideas and facts?
04-09-2007, 02:34 AM,
According to Texe Marrs et alia, it's real.
I'd also mention the name of the joker that threatened to sue me over his "Iron Mountain" video, but he's a jackass and gets no free advertising here.
04-14-2007, 09:56 PM,
Whos Texe Marrs is that guy who wrote gulag usa, well hes retard i must say really i seen his video and all he do is shake his book and some pictures from third world country's saying this soon to be seen in USA and show some books by unknown writters saying they must of been killed for this books, hes really retarded imho.
04-15-2007, 08:50 AM,
Quote:Whos Texe Marrs is that guy who wrote gulag usa, well hes retard i must say really i seen his video and all he do is shake his book and some pictures from third world country's saying this soon to be seen in USA and show some books by unknown writters saying they must of been killed for this books, hes really retarded imho.

Then f'in watch it and form your own opinion.
Yo
04-15-2007, 05:03 PM,
Quote:Whos Texe Marrs is that guy who wrote gulag usa, well hes retard i must say really i seen his video and all he do is shake his book and some pictures from third world country's saying this soon to be seen in USA and show some books by unknown writters saying they must of been killed for this books, hes really retarded imho.

Retard?

"Whos" Should be Who is, or Who's.

"gulag usa," SHOULD read; Gulag U.S.A.?

"well hes" SHOULD read; Well he is OR Well he's

"retard" SHOULD read; retarded

"and all he do" SHOULD be; and all he does

I could go on.... by a long shot. :suspicious:
04-16-2007, 03:04 AM,
Quote:

Retard?

Only the products of the US education system can write worse english than we non english speaking foreigners...
04-16-2007, 03:10 AM,
I think the internet and shorthand has had a substantial effect too.
04-16-2007, 05:26 AM,
Quote:

Retard?

ROFL!
Yo
04-19-2007, 05:49 PM,
Sorry to hurt your feelings about that Texe Marrs guy, but hes retard anyway.

And btw writing with errors does not mean your crazy or stupid, saying crap that you can't prove does, and only retard use spelling as argument as well.

Btw i am foreigner.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Report: Border Patrol Abuses on the Rise mexika 1 644 03-08-2012, 02:13 AM
Last Post: Sovereignman
Exclamation Nazis Were Given ‘Safe Haven’ in U.S., Report Says Castiel 1 697 11-16-2010, 06:47 PM
Last Post: Deathaniel
  The Case for War: The Iron Mountain Report h3rm35 0 462 07-09-2010, 12:46 AM
Last Post: h3rm35
  Revealed: The secret report that shows how the Nazis planned a Fourth Reich ...in the EU --- 2 819 10-05-2009, 09:21 PM
Last Post: ---
  Iron Age Warrior with Roman Links Found in U.K. --- 0 680 11-27-2008, 11:31 PM
Last Post: ---
  Columbus exposed as iron-fisted tyrant who tortured his slaves mexika 1 1,263 10-15-2008, 01:10 PM
Last Post: rsol
  NSA admits Gulf of Tonkin never happened: AFP Report reveals Vietnam War hoaxes, faked attacks MikeWB 1 1,206 01-09-2008, 06:15 PM
Last Post: nataraja
  NSA report confirms Gulf of Tonkin attack was hoaxed by the US! Solve et Coagula 5 976 01-09-2008, 04:33 PM
Last Post: nataraja
  Iaea: U.s. Report On Iran 'dishonest' waxzy 0 479 09-15-2006, 08:51 PM
Last Post: waxzy