Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
You Know What I Just Thought....
04-18-2007, 04:11 AM,
Correct me if I am wrong, but I had heard somewhere that all of Washington, D.C. was based on symbolism of the Necropolis. (I THINK it was David Icke, Illuminati 2, not sure though.)

So, in other words -- a big cemetary.

Then whoever knew that KNEW THAT IT WAS A BIG CEMETARY.

Now that is truly cold like rocky hills.
04-18-2007, 04:15 AM,
I'm not following your train of thought... can you expand on that SE?
04-18-2007, 04:30 AM,
Somewhere in a video, I am relatively sure it is David Icke's Illuminati 2, it was stated that Washington D.C. was based on the Necropolis (Egypt) and went further to state that the Necropolis in its time was a cemetary.

A BIG ASS CEMETARY. So in that context, the people in the KNOW---KNOW THAT????

Cuz that is beyond ice cold.
04-18-2007, 04:57 AM,
So it symbolises death, correct? Also, according to the documentary, the Washington monument is 555 feet high, with it's foundation beeing 111 feed deep.
04-18-2007, 05:16 AM, (This post was last modified: 04-18-2007, 05:21 AM by SerialExpLain.)
Yeah, if that is confirmed (I believe it was in Illuminati 2 - Washington, D.C. based on the Necropolis) its meaning is clear. Offices in a cemetary.

Check this out:

Notice the cheery title:

http://www.tomfolio.com/bookdetailsmem.asp...34&mem=1009

I came across THE EARTH CUBE while doing 2012 research, I found some interesting things here, but since I am not a mason don't really know how they would view these angles, but anyhoo it is further contained in Washington, D.C. symbolism:

http://www.geocities.com/jussaymoe/dc_symbolism/
04-18-2007, 05:30 AM,
a big cemetary, very interesting
I guess that proves we're being governed by ghouls.
&Alice laughed, &There's no use trying,& she said: &one can't believe impossible things.& &I daresay you haven't had much practice,& said the Queen. &When I was your age I always did it for half-an-hour a day. Why, I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast.&
- Lewis Carroll

&Things are seldom as they seem ... Skim milk masquerades as cream.&
- Gilbert and Sullivan (Pinafore)

At NASA, it really is rocket science, and the decision makers really are rocket scientists.
But a body of research that is getting more and more attention points to the ways that smart people working collectively can be dumber than the sum of their parts. .. Irwin Janis? &Groupthink:& is a mode of thinking that people engage in when they are deeply involved in a cohesive in-group, when the members' striving for unanimity override realistic appraisals ? It is the triumph of concurrence over good sense, and authority over expertise.&
-John Schwartz & Matthew L. Wade
04-18-2007, 05:37 AM,
Jack, and that cube thing keeps popping up all over, even on some 2012 site, talked about the EARTH CUBE.

Cold like rocky hills, shiver shiver.

Imagine the interview now: So, nuthin but a big old cemetary ha, you guys LIKE THAT ENVIRONMENT???

oooo, you are indiginous to that environment, yes, I see.

Nightmares tonight, yeay.
04-18-2007, 06:02 AM, (This post was last modified: 04-18-2007, 06:03 AM by PSX.)
Also, according to the documentary, the Washington monument is 555 feet high, with it's foundation beeing 111 feed deep.

6665.5 inches from ground to top is what I continually come up with
I don't see how when these people get on tv and talk like this that they don't just bust out laughing. I sure would, &phhheeh, sorry folks, haha, I can't read this anymore. Truth is, we're scamming the holy shit out of all of you. We're large, and in charge. Illuminati is in the hizzouse! East Sah-eeeed!& -Henry
04-18-2007, 06:16 AM,
PSX--Yes!...Whoa.

Here comes the cube JACK!:scream:

Metatron's Cube: This site link is down but is Metatron with Eve's Grid - from the description on that site: Metatron's Cube is the incubator of 3D.

This is another site that talks about Metatron's Cube

http://shootingstar.org/
04-18-2007, 06:17 AM,
Quote:Also, according to the documentary, the Washington monument is 555 feet high, with it's foundation beeing 111 feed deep.

6665.5 inches from ground to top is what I continually come up with

Okay, so does that make it's symbology less relevant? The first 3 numbers are still 666.
04-18-2007, 06:26 AM,
Okay, so does that make it's symbology less relevant? The first 3 numbers are still 666.

no, no, just confirming your numbers, 555 feet from ground to top (it's actually an extra 5 1/2 inches), and your part about the 111 feet underground is equally important, of course, and makes it more interesting, 666 feet in the total structure and in inches 6665.5 excluding the subterranean support
I don't see how when these people get on tv and talk like this that they don't just bust out laughing. I sure would, &phhheeh, sorry folks, haha, I can't read this anymore. Truth is, we're scamming the holy shit out of all of you. We're large, and in charge. Illuminati is in the hizzouse! East Sah-eeeed!& -Henry
04-18-2007, 06:57 AM,
Quote:Jack, and that cube thing keeps popping up all over, even on some 2012 site, talked about the EARTH CUBE.

Cold like rocky hills, shiver shiver.

Imagine the interview now: So, nuthin but a big old cemetary ha, you guys LIKE THAT ENVIRONMENT???

oooo, you are indiginous to that environment, yes, I see.

Nightmares tonight, yeay.
YOU CAN'T HIDE FROM THE SACRED GEOMETRY :tongue:
&Alice laughed, &There's no use trying,& she said: &one can't believe impossible things.& &I daresay you haven't had much practice,& said the Queen. &When I was your age I always did it for half-an-hour a day. Why, I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast.&
- Lewis Carroll

At NASA, it really is rocket science, and the decision makers really are rocket scientists.
But a body of research that is getting more and more attention points to the ways that smart people working collectively can be dumber than the sum of their parts. .. Irwin Janis? &Groupthink:& is a mode of thinking that people engage in when they are deeply involved in a cohesive in-group, when the members' striving for unanimity override realistic appraisals ? It is the triumph of concurrence over good sense, and authority over expertise.&
04-18-2007, 06:59 AM, (This post was last modified: 04-18-2007, 07:00 AM by SerialExpLain.)
Ok, after looking at the Metatron Star material, started back to the thinking about the Wormholes (of Daa'th):

Quote:“briefly explode into a new universe that expands at the speed of light, much as astro-physicists [and cosmologists] say that our universe did immediately after the Big Bang.”

http://www.halexandria.org/dward134.htm

(Think LHC Atlas Test at CERN)

Ok, Lords of the Ring is REALLY taking on a new meaning now. Was Dan Brown trying to tell us something in Angels and Demons, BIG -- BANG --TIME.

2012 is looking just about thoroughly contrived. Its the Matrix - Everything is being put out there by them for you. Use your instincts. Total control is truly total control of whatever information in whatever field - archeology, astrophysics, etc.
04-18-2007, 07:16 AM, (This post was last modified: 04-18-2007, 07:46 AM by jack.)
Metatron
by Ilil Arbel, Ph.D.

The myths of Metatron are extremely complicated, and at least two separate versions exist. The first version states he came into being when God created the world, and immediately assumed his many responsibilities. The second claims that he was first a human named Enoch, a pious, good man who had ascended to Heaven a few times, and eventually was transformed into a fiery angel. Some later books adopt the first version, some the second, and in other literature both are combined. There are even two versions of the name Metatron, one spelled with seven letters, the other with six, lacking the Hebrew letter "yod." The Kabbalists explained that the six-letter name represents the Enoch-related Metatron, while the seven-letter name refers to the primordial Metatron. Despite the elaborate debate, the origin of Metatron's name is not clear. Many attempts have been made to explain it, but none of them is satisfactory, since the word has no real meaning or root in any language. Some authors think it may be derived from private meditations and visions, or even glossolalia. This article concentrates on the Metatron-Enoch version

Metatron is one of the most important angels in the heavenly hierarchy. He is a member of a special group that is permitted to look at God's countenance, an honor most angels do not share. In the literature, Metatron is often referred to as "the Prince of the Countenance."

In the Babylonian Talmud, Metatron is mentioned only three times, but the references are important. All three relate to the problem of Metatron's immense power, which may have caused some people to confuse him with God. In later literature he was even mentioned as the "lesser Yahweh" -- a serious blasphemy for the strictly Monotheistic Judaism. Later, some authors tried to resolve the issue by showing how the Hebrew letters of the name of a mythical predecessor, the angel Yahoel (later to be entirely identified with Metatron), were the same letters as those in the name of Yahweh. Another legend states that God himself named him so, out of affection. A fascinating legend tells of a particularly interesting and famous Jewish heretic, Elisha ben Avuyah, who saw Metatron sitting by God's side, occupying the same type of throne. This made Elisha suspect that two equal powers operated in the universe -- God and Metatron.

http://www.pantheon.org/articles/m/metatron.html
- Lewis Carroll

04-18-2007, 07:28 AM,
Well, I dont understand SHIT! But I wish did so that I could make up some of this shit in my back yard and maybe harness some of its power for myself. I bet I could find a cheap funerary obelisk on ebay and then do some creative mowing. :crazy:
In the 60's, people took acid to make the world weird. Now the world is weird and people take Prozac to make it normal.

As a reputed atheist, the reverential nature of his film was surprising, but Pasolini himself said &If you know that I am an unbeliever, then you know me better than I do myself. I may be an unbeliever, but I am an unbeliever who has a nostalgia for a belief.&

[Image: Copyofsoldier2.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Black Conspiratorial Thought. meemz27 4 585 03-30-2013, 11:28 PM
Last Post: capnchronic
  Thought I'd share this little gem... yeti 1 768 12-07-2010, 11:54 PM
Last Post: beardown50
Sad thought drummer 13 1,733 08-01-2010, 03:33 AM
Last Post: nik
  one would have thought. . . strangelove 3 685 02-11-2009, 08:17 AM
Last Post: strangelove
  And you thought your friends were strange drummer 1 503 08-27-2008, 12:43 AM
Last Post: Weyland
  and you thought it *might* get better? waxzy 1 526 07-22-2008, 08:28 PM
Last Post: Hans Olo
  And I thought the Olympics were annoying triplesix 2 487 03-26-2008, 01:12 AM
Last Post: Bobert
  Eight Year Old Cracks The Code to Happy Thought SerialExpLain 4 606 10-23-2007, 06:16 PM
Last Post: shZ
  Thought For The Day maggot 4 554 07-19-2007, 11:02 PM
Last Post: maggot
  Thought For The Day maggot 0 333 05-18-2007, 02:09 PM
Last Post: maggot