Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ismael's Axe?
04-19-2007, 09:36 AM, (This post was last modified: 04-19-2007, 09:46 AM by SerialExpLain.)
Ismael's Axe?
Hammer is to Axe?

Ishmael is to God?

Dunno, maybe it is some kind of MK Ultra-programming or Black Op Calling Card?

What does Ismael's Axe mean? I really don't know; could it relate to "Hammer of God".

Here is the story of one man's descent into madness, or was he programmed? This man was shot by NYC police after threating some children with a hammer....of god.that is. (He was an ex-med student, so he was in a various settings where he possibly could have been.)

http://www.watch.pair.com/fruit.html

And interesting, if you think of psyops, MK Ultra, etc. codes in music from the Beatles there is MAXWELL'S SILVER HAMMER...hmm.

So, what does Ismael's Axe mean?
04-19-2007, 06:24 PM, (This post was last modified: 04-19-2007, 06:28 PM by standvast.)
Ismael's Axe?
either a reference to the book of Jasher, ["Ishmael AK']

link

or to Ishmael in moby Dick

or perhaps :

The term "Ismail Ax" remains rather mysterious, but the phrase "Ishmael's ax" is found in a published work titled "Ishmael: In the Depths" by Mrs. E. D. E. N. Southworth. The book is available in its full text on Project Gutenberg.

book here

the kid speaks of debauchery of rich [western?] people..
lotsa spin on the news to push it into the martyr /islamic corner for some obscure reason :suspicious:
If Thine I that I spy with my own little I Doeth Offend thee ; Pluck It out.

04-19-2007, 10:56 PM,
Ismael's Axe?
Sorcha Faal's site today states it is an anagram for SALAMI XI - from South Korean Buddhist sect beliefs the shooter had.
04-21-2007, 08:42 PM,
Ismael's Axe?
On Blog.washingtonpost.com there is an article about this Ismael Ax.
Its about the search for the word "Ismael Ax" on the Internet.

This Article:

"Ismail Ax" The VT Gunman's Final Message?

The Would-Be Clue Sends The Blogosphere Spinning

http://blog.washingtonpost.com/offbeat/200...mans_final.html

In the article they also refer to Conspiracy Central.

This:

(...) Then I stumbled on a blog suggesting "Ismail Ax" could be his online identity for the first-person-shooter video game "Counterstrike." That seemed to fit the profile of a loner who honed his shooting skills playing violent computer games. So I joined the fray hunting through Counterstrike chatrooms to find out if anyone had heard of or seen an "Ismail Ax" aka "Ishmael's Axe," aka "Axl Is I Am". The closest thing I could find was this tempting link at conspiracytheorycentral asking "Has anyone heard from Ismail Ax lately?" But it seemed to be yet another dead end. Finally a search spat out this cryptic document from Carnegie Mellon's School of Computer Science which contained both the words "counterstrike" and "Ismail Ax." I scanned it top to bottom hoping to find some hidden meaning or maybe a motive or at least a hint where to look next. And though I can't say for sure it isn't related somehow to Cho's final message, it looks more likely to be a language program for translating English and Dutch.
Twin Towers: 110 floors fell in Approximately 10 seconds = 11 floors per second...
Can you say BoemBoemBoemBoemBoemBoemBoemBoemBoemBoemBoem in 1 second? Try-It! (1 boem = {a} concrete floor breaks, {b} falls 3 meters down, {c} makes the next floor break) This 11 times a second?... is only possible with: Controled Demolition.
04-23-2007, 08:01 AM,
Ismael's Axe?
Ishmael was the Older Brother of Issac and the Son of Abraham and Hagar (Abraham's Maid servant. ) Issac recieves the bleesing of his father and went on to have Jacob who had a son named Joseph who went to egypt.... most know the story. Ishmael went on to have children one of them a child named Mohammed.

We all know who Mohammed was. The axe of Ishmael probably refers to the mandate of destroying all non muslim peoples. in order to take the blessing Abraham gave to Isaac.

This exceprt from a posting on this subject:

The age-old family feud between two half brothers whose father was Abraham -- Ishmael and Isaac has exploded upon our current scene and drug the world into it. The Arabs are the descendents of Ishmael. They have always believed that the Israelites cheated them out of their inheritance. About AD 622, this deep 4000 year-old resentment became part of a new religion that was
started by one of Ishmael's sons, Mohammed. The religion of Islam is intensely woven around the Arab culture and passions. So wherever Islam has been embraced, Ishmael's
passionate hatred toward the Jew has been embraced with
it. (see the Sword of Allah)
04-23-2007, 10:00 AM,
Ismael's Axe?
Judicial Inc's take on it
[Image: paulbanneroc1.gif]