Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kucinich Seeks To Ban Hand Guns In America!
04-20-2007, 07:56 AM,
Congressman drafting legislation to make owning a hand gun illegal.

By Darren Toms, Newsradio WTAM 1100

(Cleveland) - Ohio Congressman Dennis Kucinich wants to ban hand guns in America.

Kucinich is currently drafting legislation that would ban the purchase, sale, transfer or possession of hand guns by civilians. A gun buy-back provision will be included in the bill.

Kucinich announced this move in the aftermath of Monday’s deadly shooting at Virginia Tech.

Kucinich noted in a speech to congress that about 32 people die each day in America due to hand gun related incidents. 33 died at VT.

Kucinich says it's becoming "painfully obvious" that the easy availability of handguns constituents a growing national crisis of public health and safety, one that he says calls for a powerful, wide-ranging response from congress.

He says the level of violence in our society constitutes a national emergency.

Already this Congress, Kucinich has introduced HR 808, legislation to establish a Department of Peace and Nonviolence. It would address the issue of domestic violence, gang violence, and violence in the schools, which is reflected in the current homicide rates.

Kucinich notes recent studies that indicate many killers had histories of mental illness. He says the lack of parity for mental health care remains one of the most serious deficiencies in healthcare in the United States.

Kucinich has also proposed HR 676, Medicare for all. It would establish a universal not-for-profit healthcare system, which would provide full and comprehensive mental healthcare.

Kucinich Forfits the '08 Election
[Image: paulbanneroc1.gif]
04-20-2007, 03:40 PM,
Traitor, treasonous, sick fcuk.

Coming from a man who is well aware of how corrupt our government is and yet he wants to take away guns. This is the worst legislation ever thought of being proposed. I can't think of anything worse. Let your voice be heard Americans, this is it. Once they have our guns, the game is over.
Yo
04-20-2007, 06:02 PM,
Ok, so I'm in ultra-prick mode today.

Starting with this article:

http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/april...0407banguns.htm

At the very bottom of the article click "Comments" (or it might say Reader Comments)

My "RCS" comments are there
Yo
04-20-2007, 09:43 PM,
It's totally idiotic! No gun legislation can be better than gun laws in Washington DC, where your not allowed to even own a firearm! And DC has been "Murder Capital" twice (and a close second & Third a few times).
One reason the war against racism (and sexism) cannot be won is that once a group is admitted to the club of &being white,& or being allowed, in the case of sexism, to use &the flawed white male model,& it already has learned all too well how to play the role of being superior to those still remaining outside those exclusive clubs. The real problem is that the illicit rewards, both tangible and intangible, in a racist and/or sexist society are so enormous that there is hardly any incentive to do otherwise.&
04-21-2007, 02:57 AM,
Yeah Kucinich really showed his ass on this one. Straight commie. Hmm who should we support in the '08 election? Oh that's right :cool:
04-21-2007, 01:39 PM,
Quote:By Darren Toms, Newsradio WTAM 1100

Not credible.
&The flesh is weak, Johnny. Only the soul is immortal. And yours belongs to me&

Better to reign in hell than serve in heaven

[Image: penta.gif][Image: fb8ab926_md.gif][Image: penta.gif]
04-21-2007, 02:54 PM,
Quote:
Quote:By Darren Toms, Newsradio WTAM 1100

Not credible.

Straight from the horse's mouth
04-22-2007, 06:03 AM,
Wow, that really pisses me off. I lost whatever respect I had left for Kucinich. Anyone who pushes for total gun ban is an idiot and doesn't deserve my vote.

04-22-2007, 11:55 AM,
Quote:Wow, that really pisses me off. I lost whatever respect I had left for Kucinich. Anyone who pushes for total gun ban is an idiot and doesn't deserve my vote.

Get behind Ron Paul, non-zionist anti-war pro-consitution.
04-22-2007, 01:08 PM,
Quote:
Quote:Wow, that really pisses me off. I lost whatever respect I had left for Kucinich. Anyone who pushes for total gun ban is an idiot and doesn't deserve my vote.

I like Ron Paul. I disagree with libertarians on issues like tax reform but I heard a speech of his and found myself nodding in agreement numerous times. He seems like a really smart/patriotic guy. He's got my vote if Nader sits this one out.

04-22-2007, 03:09 PM,
Gun Owners need to ban Kucinich! Banning hand guns In america is not acceptable in this day and time! When it's a crime to own a gun, only criminals will have guns... Do criminals obey the law? No, Thats why they are called criminals.
04-22-2007, 04:36 PM,
Ted Nugent's take - on guns that is

http://www.cnn.com/2007/US/04/19/commentary.nugent/
&Alice laughed, &There's no use trying,& she said: &one can't believe impossible things.& &I daresay you haven't had much practice,& said the Queen. &When I was your age I always did it for half-an-hour a day. Why, I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast.&
- Lewis Carroll

&Things are seldom as they seem ... Skim milk masquerades as cream.&
- Gilbert and Sullivan (Pinafore)

At NASA, it really is rocket science, and the decision makers really are rocket scientists.
But a body of research that is getting more and more attention points to the ways that smart people working collectively can be dumber than the sum of their parts. .. Irwin Janis? &Groupthink:& is a mode of thinking that people engage in when they are deeply involved in a cohesive in-group, when the members' striving for unanimity override realistic appraisals ? It is the triumph of concurrence over good sense, and authority over expertise.&
-John Schwartz & Matthew L. Wade
04-23-2007, 12:34 AM,
Quote:
Quote:

I like Ron Paul. I disagree with libertarians on issues like tax reform but I heard a speech of his and found myself nodding in agreement numerous times. He seems like a really smart/patriotic guy. He's got my vote if Nader sits this one out.

If you disagree with tax reform I'd encourage you to check out this movie: Comprehensive Annual Financial Reports EXPOSED! Probably Alex Jones' most informative film
04-23-2007, 03:11 AM,
Quote:Once they have our guns, the game is over.
Like the old saying goes, "Give'em the ammo first!"
Only death may enter the Crypt. The key is liberty. Anyone may visit 911hoax.net
04-23-2007, 06:42 AM,
Quote:
Quote: Once they have our guns, the game is over.
Like the old saying goes, "Give'em the ammo first!"

LOL!
Yo

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Second house on NY gun map broken into, guns stolen SiLVa 4 689 02-10-2013, 06:25 AM
Last Post: Frank2
  Hitchhiker shot while researching 'Kindness of America': Sticks out thumb, catches le h3rm35 0 479 06-13-2012, 11:05 PM
Last Post: h3rm35
  "America never sad, Only go mad..." rockingtheboat 0 596 08-22-2011, 09:39 PM
Last Post: rockingtheboat
Tongue Justice Department Seeks Ebonics Experts...NIGGA! joeblow 1 1,703 08-26-2010, 08:54 PM
Last Post: TheQleaner
  50 Random Facts That Make You Wonder What In The World Has Happened To America hilly7 0 610 07-07-2010, 04:19 AM
Last Post: hilly7
Wink Zero Hedge Video Analysis Reveals Paintball Guns, Secret Turkish Weapon h3rm35 14 2,611 06-03-2010, 01:47 AM
Last Post: h3rm35
  Fun with Coke in Latin America h3rm35 10 1,697 05-25-2010, 06:49 AM
Last Post: FastTadpole
  dog seeks riot. can travel --- 5 1,260 05-12-2010, 05:42 PM
Last Post: April
Lightbulb Nice poem, for some reason reminds me of America, "IF ROME SHOULD FALL" joeblow 0 428 02-24-2010, 06:35 PM
Last Post: joeblow
  A write-up in ten parts on "The Fall of America and the Western World Weyland 0 463 12-24-2009, 05:04 AM
Last Post: Weyland