Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Us Coast Guard Siezes 40,000 Pounds Of Coke
04-24-2007, 02:02 AM, (This post was last modified: 04-24-2007, 02:03 AM by JohnDoe1984.)
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,267894,00.html

You know what this means? It means that shipments of this size or larger must be moving regularly. I seriously doubt that they happened to bust them with the largest shipment they've ever tried.

This is the largest single sea-seizure by any US agency in history.
&We didn't have education. We had inspiration. If I was educated, I'd be a damn fool.&
-Bob Marley

[Image: idiocracyforpres.jpg]
04-24-2007, 02:32 AM,
Now they can pay for their staff christmas party. Makes you wonder what's slipping through via payoffs or just straight smuggling ( not taking into account "their" own operations...) Can you even imagine the size of that mound sitting in front of you... chances are this is before it's cut too . crazy
&Spirituality is not a child play. My words will tear apart anyone who listens to them....&
&The search for reality is the most dangerous of all undertakings for it destroys the world in which you live.&

- Nisargadatta Maharaj
04-24-2007, 02:40 AM,
Seizures of this magnitude is simply the government removing the competition. Seriously - not being sarcastic.

Drug operations manage to get to a certain size, and if for whatever reason they aren't on board with the official channels, this is what happens to them. It's the same way that in Columbia we (the Feds) spray one field but leave the one next to it untouched. Anyways, I'm speaking to the choir, as concen readers aren't nieve.
[Image: 13703654.jpg][Image: rock1.jpg]
04-24-2007, 03:39 AM,
Quote:Seizures of this magnitude is simply the government removing the competition. Seriously - not being sarcastic.

Drug operations manage to get to a certain size, and if for whatever reason they aren't on board with the official channels, this is what happens to them. It's the same way that in Columbia we (the Feds) spray one field but leave the one next to it untouched. Anyways, I'm speaking to the choir, as concen readers aren't nieve.

Totally right, Henry.

The busts we hear about are from the competition to the CIA. I wonder if the Feds ever have to sacrifice a shipment because law enforcement not on board get wind of it.
“Today’s scientists have substituted mathematics for experiments, and they wander off through equation after
equation, and eventually build a structure which has no relation to reality. ” -Nikola Tesla

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace." -Jimi Hendrix
04-24-2007, 07:30 AM,
Quote:
Quote:Seizures of this magnitude is simply the government removing the competition. Seriously - not being sarcastic.

Totally right, Henry.

The busts we hear about are from the competition to the CIA. I wonder if the Feds ever have to sacrifice a shipment because law enforcement not on board get wind of it.

More likely the CIA's partners didn't cut the CIA in on this deal. Maybe someone is about to learn how to sell coke the 'Noriega way.'

MMM
Give me the judgment of balanced minds in preference to laws every time. Codes and manuals create patterned behavior. All patterned behavior tends to go unquestioned, gathering destructive momentum.
- Darwi Odrade

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Federal Air Marshals Too Busy Smuggling Coke and Molesting Kids mexika 0 706 11-16-2008, 10:22 AM
Last Post: mexika