Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi, I´m Looking For Some Help.
04-24-2007, 10:09 PM,
Hi,

I have recently started a forum with the aim of getting a group together to post 9/11 information to other forums where this subject is not being discussed.

We are only a small group at the moment and are at the planning stage regarding what information to put across to people.

If anyone here would be interested in joining us please visit the forum at

http://www.phpbb88.com/eyeswideopen

Thanks.
04-25-2007, 05:13 AM,
Some people may see you as just fishing here without participating. Why not just get yourself and the others on the forum you just started posting here instead, since there are far more people using this site. You can accomplish the same thing and perhaps get some people to help you a little more readily. It's all about what gets the job done unless you just like the idea of being an admin with ban power.

MMM
Give me the judgment of balanced minds in preference to laws every time. Codes and manuals create patterned behavior. All patterned behavior tends to go unquestioned, gathering destructive momentum.
- Darwi Odrade
04-25-2007, 08:54 AM,
The forum is just a base to organise ourselves. We don´t want to be out in the open on forums such as this because there are bound to be some people who don´t support our views and who may decide to join in only to screw things up later. By having the other forum we can check out a persons view point before giving full forum access.

We want to get the subject discussed by a wider audience. The point of the forum is to enable us to post together, having a little strength in numbers, making it less likely that we will be laughed off the board,(hopefully).

We have a link on our site to this one, so members may well come over here.

I agree with you. Whatever gets the job done. If we see a way to be more useful elsewhere then we are open to that.
04-26-2007, 03:49 AM,
Quote:Some people may see you as just fishing here without participating. Why not just get yourself and the others on the forum you just started posting here instead, since there are far more people using this site. You can accomplish the same thing and perhaps get some people to help you a little more readily. It's all about what gets the job done unless you just like the idea of being an admin with ban power.

MMM

:dazed:yea thats right instead of telling us to go somewhere else bring theme here.. conspiracy central (awsome site)

<-------CRASHOVERRIDE------->
WE DONT CARE WHAT YOU SAY FUCK YOU!!
04-26-2007, 04:21 AM,
Oh Lord, another 1 post spammer.

What are you going to do with a few members that we can't do with thousands?

Don't get me wrong. Nobody's knocking your sincerity or commitment, but there comes a point when (no offence) "nobodies" like you appear to only want to draw others away and fracture the movement. IMHO.

If EVERYONE on the net wanted their "own slice of the pie" and each and every one of us started our own sites, there would be NO PIE to take a slice out of.... right now, your're trying to glue together a COUPLE OF CRUMBS an call it a slice.

FFS, I started my first "truth" site Dec 2001.... here we are SIX YEARS LATER.... and here comes you... to tell me the truth? :rolleyes: