Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Survivor: Japan Must Apologize For Wwii Sex Slavery
04-27-2007, 05:33 PM,
http://www.cnn.com/2007/WORLD/asiapcf/04/2...omen/index.html

WASHINGTON (CNN) -- She's 78 years old, but for Lee Young-soo, life as she knew it ended at age 15 -- when the Japanese government forced her to become a sex slave for its military members during World War II.

"I was abducted at age 15 by the Japanese Imperial Army," she said. "I was put on a Japanese naval ship. There were 300 military men there and five girls, including myself."

Lee is among a dwindling number of "comfort women" still alive. The term "comfort woman" is used to describe the thousands of girls and women whom Japan forced into sex slavery before and during World War II.

Lee and other protesters, many of them elderly Korean-Americans, came to Washington this week to protest outside the White House as President Bush hosts Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe.

They are demanding Japan issue an official apology once and for all for what happened to the estimated 200,000 "comfort women" -- many of whom ranged in age from 12 to 20 -- more than 60 years ago. (Interactive: History of "comfort women")

"No comfort in rape," read one protester sign Thursday. Another said simply, "Shame."

Bush hosted Abe for dinner Thursday and is meeting with him again Friday at Camp David, Maryland, as part of a two-day trip by the Japanese prime minister. Many of the protesters are hoping Bush and Abe will address the issue publicly.

Abe infuriated the international community in March when he suggested there was no proof the women were forced into sex slavery. He has since expressed regret for the comments -- although not enough to satisfy his critics. U.S. officials have said that Bush and Abe spoke about the issue ahead of the trip and that the topic would not be a major issue during their talks.

'My parents thought I had died'

Lee, a Korean citizen, abhors the term "comfort women" to describe the horrible ordeal into which she was forced. She refers to herself as a former "sexual slave." She says she, like the other girls and young women, was forced into sexual slavery for Japanese troops during World War II.

She was held for three years. She once tried to escape and hid in a cave, but Japanese soldiers found her, beat her and tortured her until she lost consciousness, she said.

"After three years, I went home. My parents thought I had died," Lee said. "They were making a ceremony for my spirit because they thought I was dead. I looked like a beggar -- beaten, bleeding."

She added, "I looked terrible and they thought it was my ghost that had come back. They began to hit me and tried to get rid of me. But they finally realized it was me, and my parents fainted."

Like most of the women forced into sex slavery, Lee never spoke about it publicly until the early 1990s when the South Korean government quietly urged the women to come forward for help. Many of the women were from Korea and China.

"I would rather die than disclose my shameful past," she said from Lafayette Park, across from the White House. "It was so shameful, so embarrassing, so awkward to disclose my painful past in public. But I felt I had to speak up."

In 1993, Japan's chief cabinet secretary conceded women were forced into prostitution and that the Japanese army was involved to some degree. Tokyo has considered that statement as an official apology, although the former sex slaves and their governments have said it didn't go far enough.

In January of this year, Rep. Mike Honda, D-California, a Japanese-American, sponsored a resolution condemning Japan for its former "comfort stations" and urging Abe to apologize officially.

Honda says Japan has never officially acknowledged the awful truth of what happened, and he believes the Japanese parliament should admit culpability in a formal document that is signed by the prime minister.

Asked if the resolution could hurt U.S.-Japanese relations, Honda said no.

"You have disagreements between friends, and friendship becomes tighter when you resolve them," he told CNN. "Reconciliation is a very powerful thing, like healing a wound. "

Lee testified in February before the U.S. Congress in support of the nonbinding resolution.

Flanked by protesters, Lee walked slowly but deliberately across the street to the White House gate Thursday, surrounded by a pack of television cameras, most of them from South Korean media.

A young mother, Korean-American Florence Lowe-Lee, brought her two daughters, Annette, 11, and Janet, 9, to the march. She said she is trying to explain to them what happened to the women and girls so many years ago.

She wants her daughters to respect "every country, no discrimination, but when something is wrong, it needs to be corrected. And it can be forgiven and forgotten. But it needs to be corrected somehow."

There are only an estimated 300 "comfort women" still alive in South Korea. Many of them live in poverty.

Yet Lee is not asking for compensation, and she says she is not marching just for herself.

"There is still sexual slavery in the world today, and there won't be a solution until Japan apologizes," she said.
I don't see how when these people get on tv and talk like this that they don't just bust out laughing. I sure would, &phhheeh, sorry folks, haha, I can't read this anymore. Truth is, we're scamming the holy shit out of all of you. We're large, and in charge. Illuminati is in the hizzouse! East Sah-eeeed!& -Henry
05-14-2007, 12:47 PM,
Alot of my Asian friends (80% of my friends are asian or philo) are really nice and out going people, iunno how this can happen, and whats going on in china is a big mess, its just not right. People have alot of potential, and the sex slavery in asia is just getting more out of hand.
05-14-2007, 01:45 PM,
Quote:A touch of pedophillia in there all the way
you know what I would do to these people ?

It is way too much to handle what I would say next ..
I'll show them samurai..

Today in Japan it is quite common for high school and even middle school aged girls to whore themselves and service old men for some extra cash. The public there finds nothing wrong with it, turns a blind eye to it, and will refuse to confront the issue when it's presented to them. They quickly revert back to their group-think. Talk about sheep.
“Citizens may resist unlawful arrest to the point of taking an arresting officer's life if necessary.”
Plummer v. State, 136 Ind. 306.
05-14-2007, 02:12 PM, (This post was last modified: 05-14-2007, 02:23 PM by humbug.)
from my heart:

what a joke, fuck wwii, now is way more important. sex slavery at its peak. all controlled from way up top. go to shibuya, shinjuku, ikebukuro and you'll find a massive number of the most pathetic looking chinpiras(lower yakuza freaks) trying to chat up brainwashed girls, this mostly leads to more brainwashing, abuse, rape and much much more. (you can get any type of drug in jp very easily through the yakuza run iranian patsies).

btw ever been on a japanese cemetary. all those millions of tiny dolls, one for every baby aborted......

one of my very good friends and truthseeker(yeah we were surely getting close), an internationally famous comicbook artist, was thrown out of the 7TH floor at the age of 33 in Osaka, of course it was an accident.

with all this said. japanese people are lovely, the pressure from up top is enormous, it's time for you yasashii nihonjin to standup and fight the pieces of shit that have turned your society into a western nightmare.

SHINU TSUMORI DE GANBATTEITE NE !!!
With the intention of dying, do your best!!!

EDIT: and then of course there are the scum english teachers(professional rapists in some cases, oh i've heard too much), who have to perform robot tasks are totally ignorant, speak no jap, think they are god(no you are true white trash) and earn shitloads of money. All this being a mascot for evil corps like berlitz, nova who are doing a hell of a good job culturebombing the place. it is actually "cool" to study english now.

of course there are some good guys out there.... and then there are the masons a completely different story, too long to get into here......fascinating
05-14-2007, 11:40 PM,
It's terrible that that happened in WW2. But why should Japan appologize for the activities of an Imperial army? Things have changed a lot since then politically.

Perhaps the USA should be appologizing for dropping a couple of nukes instead? That seems a little more apt.

Or maybe we should (and Candians could probably head it up) organize 'international appology day.' That way everyone can say 'I'm sorry for what my distant, not so distant, and recent ancestors as well as anything my current countrymen, religion, ethnic division, race, colour or creed may may have done, perceived or otherwise to cause you pain, anguish, dehumanization and suffering.' Then we can return to all of our current nonsense...

MMM
Give me the judgment of balanced minds in preference to laws every time. Codes and manuals create patterned behavior. All patterned behavior tends to go unquestioned, gathering destructive momentum.
- Darwi Odrade
05-17-2007, 10:37 PM,
Japan made a Wii sex slave game??? j/k
&We grow to recognize form. We grow to label that form. In doing so, do we become more intelligent? Do we become more awakened?& - Siji Tzu 四季子
05-18-2007, 06:16 AM,
lol messed up, in fact that do actually, they have some sick shit over there, let me tell you thatg!
05-18-2007, 01:58 PM, (This post was last modified: 05-18-2007, 02:01 PM by ephilution.)
Quote:http://www.cnn.com/2007/WORLD/asiapcf/04/2...omen/index.html
Bush hosted Abe for dinner Thursday and is meeting with him again Friday at Camp David, Maryland, as part of a two-day trip by the Japanese prime minister. Many of the protesters are hoping Bush and Abe will address the issue publicly.
That would be a bit rich given the fact that the US also has a long history of creating sex slaves via mind control programs such as Mengele's brainchild MK-ULTRA. Marilyn Monroe, Anna Nicole Smith, Cisco Wheeler they were all what is known in trade parlance as Presidential Model sex slaves. To get the US government to try to make the Japanese government to apologize for their dirty past is like when a few brave hens go over to the fox and complain what the weasle is doing to their kind in the hen-house. It's just not gonna work, and if it does it would be blatantly hypocritical of the US government to do so. But then again, since being hypocritical has never been much of a moral roadblock for our leaders, I wouldn't be surprised if the US would give it a go anyway. For sake of brushing up PR as always of course.

Quote:In January of this year, Rep. Mike Honda, D-California, a Japanese-American, sponsored a resolution
condemning Japan for its former "comfort stations" and urging Abe to apologize officially.

Honda says Japan has never officially acknowledged the awful truth of what happened, and he believes the Japanese parliament should admit culpability in a formal document that is signed by the prime minister.

Asked if the resolution could hurt U.S.-Japanese relations, Honda said no.
Of course it won't, if there would be something of a spanking the US government would frown on the sloppiness and amateurishness of WWII wartime Japan. The mind-control programs in the US were/are much more thorough and successful in keeping a lid on the voices of its slaves.

Quote:"There is still sexual slavery in the world today, and there won't be a solution until Japan apologizes," she said.
You bet your bottom dollar there is and it is even bigger than it has ever been. The only thing is today, being mind controlled slaves, they are less detectable and progressively getting less and less detectable as mind control science marches on...

What a wonderful world...
General Brainquirks:http://1phil4everyill.wordpress.com

Mind control imbued by movies:http://predictiveprogramminginmovies.blogspot.com

Movers and Shakers of the SMOM:http://moversandshakersofthesmom.blogspot...identity.html
05-21-2007, 08:11 PM,
Quote:It's terrible that that happened in WW2. But why should Japan appologize for the activities of an Imperial army? Things have changed a lot since then politically.

Perhaps the USA should be appologizing for dropping a couple of nukes instead? That seems a little more apt.

Or maybe we should (and Candians could probably head it up) organize 'international appology day.' That way everyone can say 'I'm sorry for what my distant, not so distant, and recent ancestors as well as anything my current countrymen, religion, ethnic division, race, colour or creed may may have done, perceived or otherwise to cause you pain, anguish, dehumanization and suffering.' Then we can return to all of our current nonsense...

MMM

Didn't want to start here with a negative reply, but if this post is an irony, it's sick.
I think Japanese government should apologize. If things have changed, why would it be so hard for them to accept the facts and make an official apology and probably compensation? One Korean from diaspora in Russia wrote on a forum that when he was a guest in Japanese house, the hosts apologized to him for what their ancestors did to Korean people in the past. And if the people do realize it, why shouldn't the government realize? But I think I know the answer...it realizes, but doesn't give a f or doesn't want to lose it's image in eyes of it's trilateral "friends".
And as for US I think it should apologize for its very founding... but go tell them devils to do it!
05-21-2007, 09:36 PM,
SOULLESS should eYe apologize never in a million year could I surmise the wretched ugliness soon to rise...
How can you have any pudding if you don't eat your meat.

Paint by Numbers 11:18 :biggrin:
Red letters are a composite Law. &...God is, as it were, the sewer into which all contradictions flow.& ~Hegel
05-22-2007, 12:02 AM,
While I certainly don't (as a freedom lover) like what these women were forced to endure, I don't condone forced conscription either.

Japanese males aren't bitching they were forced to fight and DIE so wtf are these women so special for given that they got to live?

Don't get me wrong, they suffered a grave injustice, but compared to the men who gave their lives.... well they should just shut their fucking mouths and be happy they weren't forced to throw grenades out of trenches.

Politically incorrect as always....

Signed,

Ctrl
05-22-2007, 10:22 PM, (This post was last modified: 05-22-2007, 10:30 PM by Soulbone.)
nogooddogooder

Well, as I have read it was planned to establish a "new atlantis" and of course the "founding fathers" knew about this ugliness soon to arise. Anyway, it was a soul cry, don't you think that I really expect an apology to the whole world from Europe for corrupting, creating chaos and genocide throughout the history...rather some pathetic excuse, that's more like it. And please, don't you re-arrange my nickname, cuz I don't want to degrade to that type of things.

Ctrl

If abducting and raping another nation's women now means "ain't bitching" I don't know where are your borders if you have any. Imperial soldiers knew what they fought for. And take a note, they didn't abduct their own women and girls to rape. These women were sexual slaves for oppressor's army. And if they have courage to rise up now, I do salute and cherish that, even if their current efforts will not meet success. You are not only politically incorrect, but also cynically disrespectful.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Monetary and credit reform: full-employment, end of debt slavery icosaface 0 338 03-16-2012, 01:46 PM
Last Post: icosaface
  Linking climate change to the Japan quake/tsunami drummer 69 13,329 04-05-2011, 04:51 PM
Last Post: ^v^hooters ex
  Japan earthquake an illuminati job? fl420sky 0 869 03-22-2011, 12:03 AM
Last Post: fl420sky
  Government Health Care: The Next Step On the Road to Tyranny and Slavery Frozin 2 616 12-20-2009, 10:29 PM
Last Post: Frozin
  Italy, Germany and Japan: Former World War II Axis Nations Repudiate Bans against "Preparing for War" Solve et Coagula 0 403 08-13-2009, 09:52 AM
Last Post: Solve et Coagula
  Holocaust Survivor Warns of Obama Becoming the Next Hitler ephilution 5 1,200 10-30-2008, 07:00 AM
Last Post: jack
  Chef Julia Child, others part of WWII spy network strawman 0 488 08-14-2008, 02:58 PM
Last Post: strawman
  Sex Slavery Widespread In Us wokensheep 3 716 08-25-2006, 05:04 AM
Last Post: Neoconned