Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Longest Solar Eclipse of the 21st Century
07-21-2009, 05:44 PM,
Quote:One one-thousand, 2 one-thousand, 3 one-thousand, 4 one-thousand...

Continue counting and don't stop until you reach 399 one-thousand.

Did that feel like a long time? Six minutes and 39 seconds to be exact. That's the duration of this week's total solar eclipse--the longest of the 21st century.
The event begins at the crack of dawn on Wednesday, July 22nd, in the Gulf of Khambhat just east of India. Morning fishermen will experience a sunrise like nothing they've ever seen before. Rising out of the waves in place of the usual sun will be an inky-black hole surrounded by pale streamers splayed across the sky. Sea birds will stop squawking, unsure if the day is beginning or not, as a strange shadow pushes back the dawn and stirs up a breeze of unaccustomed chill.

http://science.nasa.gov/headlines/y2009/20...olareclipse.htm
07-21-2009, 06:34 PM,
Wow! that must be a sight to see an eclipsed sunrise.
A black sun rising, hmm i wonder if any of tptb will be there to witness the event.

“Everything Popular Is Wrong” - Oscar Wilde
07-21-2009, 06:50 PM, (This post was last modified: 07-21-2009, 06:50 PM by ---.)
We'll have to find some video of it from the net and post it up, someone's bound to record this sunrise..
07-21-2009, 08:54 PM,
Astrologers: Solar Eclipse Will Cause World Violence
;)

Quote:This week's solar eclipse has Indian astrologers predicting violence and turmoil across the world, AFP reported.

In Hindu mythology, the two demons Rahu and Ketu are said to "swallow" the sun during eclipses. It takes the life-giving life and causes food to become inedile and water undrinkable, AFP reported.

Mothers-to-be are told to stay inside so their baby doesn't develop birth defects and some are worried a major world catastrophe will take place.

Raj Kumar Sharma, a Mumbai astrologer, told AFP, "some sort of attack by (Kashmiri separatists) Jaish-e-Mohammad or Al Qaeda on Indian soil" and a devastating natural disaster in Southeast Asia.

But, scientists and astronomers are trying to downplay the claims, saying Wednesday's eclipse is a nature occurrence.
07-21-2009, 10:07 PM,
Cool. Lol at the superstitions.
[Image: Palestinian_Dawn_by_Palestinian_Pride.jpg]
07-22-2009, 12:19 AM,
What are you talking about, there is no such thing as a sunrise! You are driving me nucking futs with this oldster gibberish mentally degenerative programming.
An error does not become truth by reason of multiplied propagation, nor does truth become error because nobody sees it.
Mohandas Gandhi

Each of us is put here in this time and this place to personally decide the future of humankind.
Did you think you were put here for something less?
Chief Arvol Looking Horse
07-22-2009, 12:32 AM, (This post was last modified: 07-22-2009, 12:37 AM by ---.)
Quote:What are you talking about, there is no such thing as a sunrise! You are driving me nucking futs with this oldster gibberish mentally degenerative programming.

In that case there's noUp Down,Left Right, North South East nor West either. If you want to be pedantic.

It's a localised perception - the sun appears to rise in the sky and set again at the end of the day ergo 'sunrise' 'sunset'.. Copernicus is generally irrelevant to the modern day usage I'd contend.

It's an accepted parlance - what 'correct phrase' do suggest we 'deprogramme ourselves' with? Have you been listening to Jordan Maxwell?
07-22-2009, 04:41 AM,
Sunsight and sunclipse.
Up and down are defective, replace them with in and out.
North, east west and south are okay and so are left and right.

No, I haven't been listening to Jordan Maxwell.

Noise is information out of context.
An error does not become truth by reason of multiplied propagation, nor does truth become error because nobody sees it.
Mohandas Gandhi

Each of us is put here in this time and this place to personally decide the future of humankind.
07-22-2009, 06:18 AM,
Hopefully someone will video it. Would love to see it.
07-22-2009, 03:04 PM,
Quote:Sunsight and sunclipse.
Up and down are defective, replace them with in and out.
North, east west and south are okay and so are left and right.

No, I haven't been listening to Jordan Maxwell.

Noise is information out of context.

Ja Wohl!

Quote:North, east west and south are okay and so are left and right.

And so are sunrise and sunset, I couldn't give a toss about what is acceptable to astrotr00fers pc mentalities..I will continue to call a 'sunsight' a sunrise and a 'sunclipse' a sunset.

Where the hell did you get these words from anyway? And how are they supposed to 'deprogram' you?

This is a good topic let's talk about it further and maybestart a dedicated thread.
07-22-2009, 10:04 PM, (This post was last modified: 07-22-2009, 10:13 PM by ---.)
so does this sound better as '8 miles out'???

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/HKhI09XO5R0"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/HKhI09XO5R0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

just yanking your chain bro -fuer klar wir sind alles 'slaves'. Tbh - your passion about reassociation of concept through word space is totally respected by me..

I was just joking a bit with you because everything is vunerable to zealousness...a trick always used to infiltrate ideas 'that is 'good', so to speak.

In fact, in theory we actually must look into our shadow, I think, in talk about combatting the malign psychopath. You willing to murder the Tsar and his kids?

You see, it is indeed a conundrum inside a riddle within a maze of puzzles etc etc like T:McKenna says..but he was probably on about something different than murdering Tsars, if you see what I mean:wtf:

but anyway..I understand where you're coming from but it's like gonna be really inaccessible for most people..and I'd rather use their bastards terms in chat if it means I can actually cause someone to think about slavery than have them think I'm another away team member of Heaven's gate.you get me? But more pwer to you. I guess there a total alienation for me nowadaze wordplaywise just because I live in a place where I can very rarely talk my native tongue freely *shrugs*

I think in essence what I said about the compass points and left and right was 'right' lol

Because they are localised concepts these being linked to the Earth's magnetism and lat and long titudinal directional perception informed by the being of on this rock and as such when we use words pertaining to the localised sphere-
sunrise and sunset are actually correct in terms of localised perception..

ie. if we put it all out into space your compass directions and left and right and in and out all go to pot...:)
07-22-2009, 11:37 PM, (This post was last modified: 07-23-2009, 12:00 AM by icosaface.)
Sunrise and sunset are disinformation designed to dumb down perception and chanting these words to people obfuscates our orientation. Left and right are human oriented directions and fully functional if used correctly. North, east, west and south are also fully functional on Earth. Now that I think of it, up and down are also fully functional on Earth.

"Eight miles up" doesn't sound very funky either, lol.

It might be better to be thought of as a member of the away team than as a herd member.
Mohandas Gandhi

07-22-2009, 11:56 PM, (This post was last modified: 07-23-2009, 12:00 AM by ---.)
Quote:Sunrise and sunset are disinformation designed to dumb down perception and chanting these words to people obfuscates our orientation. Left and right are human oriented directions and fully functional if used correctly. North, east, west and south are also fully functional on Earth. Now that I think of it, up and down are also fully functional on Earth.

"Eight miles up" either doesn't sound very funky either, lol.

Yeah, I just recently got hold of some dank. danke! so that might explain why I why I might have imagined the byrds had a song called 8 miles up..because I was high..I think I just wanted to post the video to you anyhow :)lol

yes they all functional on the earth - left and right will always function, even if we are in space;)I have to amuse my aspie brain..both sides of it.:D

Quote:Sunrise and sunset are disinformation designed to dumb down perception and chanting these words to people obfuscates our orientation.

And my point about it, if you need me to reiterate, is that be that the case or not as it may or not be..being zealousTM about it, helps nobody.

Are you going to immediately respectand trust someone more because they have adopted the 'correct' nomenclature for the daily arrival and departure of the Sun?

What about if you all found a group and these things became rules which signified and afforded trust and respect? That is compartented and open to vigorous infiltration. I'm not saying don't use the words, I'm just saying if you choose to enshrine them don't scream at us if we don't..and be wary of stalinists.. :)

I do understand that language has been manipulated against us as a people and none so much as english, it appears..and it for sure is a freak out but man..it's oneof many things...
07-23-2009, 12:41 AM,
If I was screaming at you THERE WOULD BE NO DOUBT ABOUT IT!.

"Stalinists, are they bill collectors, what have you heard"???, he said in a tone indicating the onset of FUD.
Mohandas Gandhi

07-23-2009, 12:43 AM, (This post was last modified: 07-23-2009, 12:46 AM by ---.)
Quote:If I was screaming at you THERE WOULD BE NO DOUBT ABOUT IT!.

"Stalinists, are they bill collectors, what have you heard"???, he said in a tone indicating the onset of FUD.

SO have you cast off the program of the seven day week? Why not X3? Surely it's perverse mind control..after all in the ancient world weeks could be anything from 4 to 20 plus days.

I will swim in the lake at sunrise this sunday and not give a fuck about which words I use to describe it or not

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Biggest solar flare of the year knocks out radio transmissions shortwave 1 392 04-12-2013, 07:16 PM
Last Post: April
Bug Solar eclipse fain693 2 419 04-28-2012, 07:32 AM
Last Post: Anarchist
  Solar flare heads for Earth mastermg 1 821 08-04-2010, 03:24 AM
Last Post: yeti
  Scientist FEAR HyperActive SUN - Solar Wind intensification years ahead mexika 0 555 08-02-2010, 10:45 PM
Last Post: mexika
  Solar storms boost radiation risk for air travelers April 0 651 05-05-2010, 05:34 AM
Last Post: April
  The Greatest Nutrition Researcher of the 20th Century hilly7 1 508 05-22-2009, 04:03 AM
Last Post: solar
  The Solar Cube drew hempel 0 494 09-28-2008, 03:08 AM
Last Post: drew hempel
  Global Warming more affected by Solar Activity than humans subgenius 0 345 09-16-2007, 07:25 AM
Last Post: subgenius
  Every Planet In The Solar System Is Heating Up subgenius 1 504 04-03-2007, 05:33 AM
Last Post: rockclimber
  Build A Solar Power Generator For $350 daphaze 1 798 08-27-2006, 08:55 PM
Last Post: karma