• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Paedophiles Could Get Lighter Sentences If Victim 'gives Consent'
05-04-2007, 01:28 PM,
:pfft:
05-04-2007, 01:39 PM,
fucking ridiculous, children are not consenting adults,
so how does it matter if they give consent? , makes 0,0 sense.
besides it allmost seems like an encouragement for pedo's
to mess with a child's head to have it think the abuse is "normal'.

:yuck:
If Thine I that I spy with my own little I Doeth Offend thee ; Pluck It out.

05-04-2007, 06:18 PM,
They're just paving the path with "legal" contrivances to continue their sanctioned and protected paedophilia and ritual abuse of children. The people should have another law, touch a child and you fucking die.
"We Will Fight and Fight from This Generation to the Next" - Vietnamese People's Fighting Slogan
Freedom Undefended is Freedom Unearned!

[Image: HNK-HHQ.gif]
05-08-2007, 09:26 PM,
There's something extremely fishy about this whole issue. On one hand, you have the press who are broadcasting shows like "Dateline: To Catch a Predator" and on the other hand, you have a lot of politicians who are involved in paedophila rings... Now why would the media push an agenda against paedophila while simultanously cover some people on the issue?!? It doesn't make sense.
05-09-2007, 12:32 AM,
Damage control is the first thing that comes to mind. The Mainstream picks up a story that can't be ignored, and misdirects the conclusions of the story.

Such as completely ignoring the child sex rings.
05-09-2007, 04:47 AM,
Quote:There's something extremely fishy about this whole issue. On one hand, you have the press who are broadcasting shows like "Dateline: To Catch a Predator" and on the other hand, you have a lot of politicians who are involved in paedophila rings... Now why would the media push an agenda against paedophila while simultanously cover some people on the issue?!? It doesn't make sense.

Good question. I've actually thought a lot about this exact question and believe it makes perfect sense, especially when looking at other ways the media propogates ideas. Just as much as cable tv is about mainstreaming the police state (24,CSI,Law&Order,Cops,etc.) it's ALSO about mainstreaming child sex (Dateline,Law&Order SVU,America's Most Wanted). The way it's done in both cases is through introducing, or mainstreaming, the idea (even if it's supposedly argued against in the show) in order to acclimate people to the ideas. Take cable tv on one hand, and in the other take the public school's UN designed sex ed curriculum. They know how to mold opinion by introducing ideas and then partly arguing against them. It's highly engineered and in plain view. This technique is used for all of the NWO agenda, whether it's the introduction of new taxes or anything.

Though it seems odd at first I think if one stands back a looks at it all with this perspective it all clicks together.
[Image: 13703654.jpg][Image: rock1.jpg]
05-09-2007, 05:03 AM,
Damn, Washington will be legal. I don't think they deserve to go to jail, they shouldn't live that long.
05-17-2007, 01:05 AM,
I thought for a minute that this may be a revision of the "pedophile" cases involving 18-20 year old males having consentual sex with underage girlfriends aged 16 or 17. Or perhaps change the penalties for 18-20 year old males who engage in consentual sex with 14-15 year old girls who lied about their age. I hardly expected this to be a revision of preteen sex charges. That's out of control. Grown adults cannot abuse emotionally manipulative children. It should go without saying! A twelve year old can't give "consent," they can hardly conceptualize what that means for their long term development among a million other factors. I guess NAMbLA has been providing some large donations to lawmakers...

I don't know if anyone had any idea that the intense marketing to the 13-17 age bracket would have long term sexualizing consequences but in my mind there is no doubt that To Catch a Predator is as much about the audience's titillation at the concept and content of the disgusting internet conversations as the ensuing arrest and "justice being served." The entire concept seems a perversion to me and I personally have no interest in watching it.

Furthermore, I think that the group Perverted Justice, however altruistic their motives may be, are distubed individuals.
&We grow to recognize form. We grow to label that form. In doing so, do we become more intelligent? Do we become more awakened?& - Siji Tzu 四季子
05-20-2007, 06:04 PM,
Fucking Hell, this is just sick.
05-21-2007, 05:55 PM,
"...Hey Teacher, Leave those kids alone!!!"

[Image: BlueSky7.JPG]
Red letters are a composite Law. &...God is, as it were, the sewer into which all contradictions flow.& ~Hegel

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  PAEDOPHILE FREED AFTER JUDGE BLAMES VICTIM, 13 R.R 0 490 04-07-2011, 05:12 AM
Last Post: R.R
  Only 21% Say U.S. Government Has Consent of the Governed h3rm35 0 328 02-20-2010, 08:33 PM
Last Post: h3rm35
  Obama falls victim to propaganda Guest 1 705 08-02-2008, 01:18 PM
Last Post: rsol