Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is The Serpent Seed In Genesis The Evil Nwo?
05-13-2007, 09:27 AM, (This post was last modified: 05-13-2007, 09:39 AM by pursuitofliberty.)
I took man's path of the abundance of books and videos exposing the devil and all his satanic tentacles that entrench us, later feeling extremely uneasy with my research I instinctually turned to the bible for guidance, and I’m not ashamed to admit that I turned to GOD and really found him mostly due to fear. I still struggle day to day with my daily checklist of sins I willingly commit in this beast system. I never knew my list could be so long until my eyes were opened to good & evil.

Genesis 2v9 "and the tree of knowledge of good and evil" and Genesis 2v17 "but of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil; thou shalt not eat of it; for in the day that thou eatest thereof thou shall surely die" and in the garden the serpent speaking to eve Genesis 3v4 "...Ye shall not surely die." 3v5 "for God doth know that in the day ye eat thereof, then your eyes shall be opened, and ye shall be gods, knowing good and evil".

I look at it in a more direct linear view and think maybe this good and evil is the initial punishment of Adam & eve for disobeying God, and eating from the tree (Genesis 3v17-19), making adam & eve aware that there are good (God-Man) and bad (Serpent) influences/forces once they "eat" from the "tree" via the consequence of their disobedience in Genesis v17-19. Adam and eve didn’t die on the day they ate from the tree of knowledge per Gods word. And God did say they would die so it has to be true by his definition of death. God's death was the eternal punishment of man making him eat from the tree of knowledge (evolution.. more and more knowledge & consumption) all the days of our life (and the seed of adam' life, thus the entire world after adam is cursed and must eat from the tree and experience great sorrow). But God also spoke to the "serpent" in Genesis v14-16. In v15 it says how he will punish the "serpent" continuing "And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed: it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel.". God tells the serpent that the seed of man will have "enmity" (Deep-seated, mutual hatred) with the seed of the "serpent". Is the serpent the evil satanic forces that control our world? It seems like life was transformed in that moment into a great big labyrinth, at the end of which is the tree of life, if you can make it through. God confirms what the serpent says, we will become like Gods in Genesis v3v22 "And the Lord God said, Behold, the man is become as one of US, to know good and evil; and now, lest he put forth his hand, and take also of the tree of life, and eat, and live for ever:". Remember, in Genesis 2v4 God never restricted us from the tree of life (ever lasting life), just the tree of knowledge (good & evil). Now God is saying that men have a chance to become ‘like us’ or ‘godly’ because now we will both see the difference between good and evil (eating from the tree of knowledge), which created many obstacles to the tree of life.

The bible tells us “The serpent” will basically be at war with man. Is the serpent not the NWO?
Why did the serpent persuade man to eat from the tree of knowledge?
Did the serpent know what would be in store for man if they ate?
Did "the serpent" want to put a wedge between the tree of life and man?
Who or what is the US god is referring to in Genesis v3v22? Us could mean literally--God(s), or US as in the community of God such as Angels.

Genesis v3v15 "...it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel", I see the "IT" as the enmity between the serpent seed & woman's seed. The definition of "bruise" is "to injure by striking or pressing, without breaking the skin". and "heel" is "the back part of the human foot, below and behind the ankle.". To me this means the serpent is going to hit us hard, using all kinds of techniques over time and all forms & variations of "knowledge" (brainwashing, world control, money, 1000 conspiracies, history it self), direct blows to our "head". But, us-man will be tested not be able to strike back as hard, because the serpents have their cloaks of armor to protect and veil them, we don't know where to strike. If we could go for their head, we would, but we cant. Sure, we strike a blow, but it barley has any impact because we are hitting the wrong person, or wrong topic-issue, whatever. We only bruise the foot, and not the head.

I think about this a lot for some reason, in terms of whether researching all of these conspiracy/truth/matrix issues because since I started my research and awoke to God, I definitely see good and evil. Perhaps, I'm not dead in the literal sense, but I do feel that the person I was before is dead and left behind, and the new me is here doing my thing.

Can anyone shed some light on these questions / my interpretation?
05-13-2007, 11:36 AM, (This post was last modified: 05-13-2007, 11:52 AM by SerialExpLain.)
Actually, even the secret societies acknowledge that Cain was the son of the serpent. :wink: So, it would be a literal division, with the other line commencing with Seth.

That is the lie in history that was kept from the masses, but if you read the Bible closely knowing that, it all falls into place and makes perfect sense, whereas without that knowledge it really doesn't at all.

The emnity is between the lineage of Cain and lineage of Seth.

Genesis 6: Sons of God, Daughters of Men, Michael S. Heiser, PhD explains it well.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-7...aughters+of+Men
05-13-2007, 05:15 PM,
The bible was written by the so called "illuminati", its wise to keep that in mind. Unless you think Moses was really a servant of "the one true god" :rolleyes:

Quote:I think about this a lot for some reason, in terms of whether researching all of these conspiracy/truth/matrix issues because since I started my research and awoke to God, I definitely see good and evil. Perhaps, I'm not dead in the literal sense, but I do feel that the person I was before is dead and left behind, and the new me is here doing my thing.

It depends on how you look at it. "Death" is/was often used as a metaphor for a spiritual transformation, just like christians call themselves "Born Again", some Native American shamans, after they endured their initiation (which is supposed to be an actual death/re-birth, either symbolically or an actual induced near death experience through exaustion, exposure, drug use, or a combination) were referred to as "twice born", and this concept can also be found in traditions like the Golden Dawn and even in Taoism.

Its a universal concept, where a person is transformed through a spiritual experience, they are then considered to be "a new person" and the old self is "dead". Its found in most religions, and certainly in every mystical tradition.
Wyrd bi∂ ful aræd : Vituð ér enn eða hvat?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[Image: madwolfoy0.jpg][Image: sharksmall1kd6.jpg][Image: bearkodiakchugachfe7.jpg]
05-13-2007, 06:06 PM, (This post was last modified: 05-13-2007, 06:07 PM by SerialExpLain.)
Quote:The bible was written by the so called "illuminati", its wise to keep that in mind. Unless you think Moses was really a servant of "the one true god"

The Bible wasn't written by any person, scribed by a person, communicated from God....I CERTAINLY have no problem understanding that, lol.

Funny how the "illuminati" spends so much time inversing what is in the Bible. they don't seem to focus on novels...why not then? They borrow away at whim when it suits them, to twist that is.
05-13-2007, 06:26 PM,
So are you telling me that Genesis is not attributed to Moses? :cool:
[Image: madwolfoy0.jpg][Image: sharksmall1kd6.jpg][Image: bearkodiakchugachfe7.jpg]
05-13-2007, 07:40 PM,
GOD
05-13-2007, 07:44 PM,
So like, God, made the books appear somewhere out of thin air? Why isnt this recorded?

It certainly wasn't all written on the 10 commandment tablets, thats the only case i know of where God supposedly wrote something himself....
:cool:
05-13-2007, 08:16 PM,
How do you mean "believe in"?
05-13-2007, 10:12 PM,
GOD TO SCRIBE :biggrin:
05-13-2007, 10:36 PM, (This post was last modified: 05-13-2007, 10:37 PM by deathstickboy.)
Quote:GOD TO SCRIBE :biggrin:

How do you know Moses was channeling "the one true God" and not some desert demon who loved people to sacrifice animals, spread the blood all over the corpse and the alter, then set it on fire, because it smelled good?

Does that sound like something "the Creator" would demand? Why?
05-13-2007, 10:39 PM,
Quote:The wise woman above knows.

No, she believes, and that is the end of both wisdom and intelligence....
05-13-2007, 10:43 PM,
Quote:Genesis 6: Sons of God, Daughters of Men, Michael S. Heiser, PhD explains it well.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-7...aughters+of+Men
thanks serial, good resource & info. I like this guys style, he really isn't preaching, actually he seems like a bible geek:)hehe.

If you start questioning the bible you have absolutely nothing people. Honestly, I do wrestle with this idea of 'the bible' because of the dozens of other gnostic books that are not in the bible. But, unfortunately that blasphemy. And I just can't think that way any more. It's not in me. The bible as is really does speak to you once you start to understand the story it's really trying to tell.

I believe that God's designed angels have ensured the bible has remained on the earth unedited. If it takes a earthquake, 500 flat tires, or a dozen heart attacks, I'm sure God gets the job done. Imagine for a moment if some man were to come by and test this theory. Make some bible edits and publish it. Wait and see what obstacles lie in their way, and what the Angels have in store for him. I don't think there is a man on earth that would be capable of such a blasphemous feat.
05-13-2007, 10:53 PM,
Quote:If you start questioning the bible you have absolutely nothing people.

:laughkick:

Thats exactly what the Catholic Church said for 1600 years, do people never learn? Honestly?

You really believe there are angels out there, waiting to pounce on anyone who mistranslates the bible?

You can find discrepancies between differenent versions, does god punish honest mistakes of translation as well? :laugh:

You can believe what ever you want, that doesn't make it true. :wink:
05-13-2007, 11:00 PM,
Quote:No, she believes, and that is the end of both wisdom and intelligence....
That belief my friend is faith. Sure, you can go as far as esoteric knowledge, Egyptian ancient mystery schools. Hell man, you can go study, practice, and perfect "spiritual" merkaba "Son of god" activation techniques and get your own human force shield going. Hey, you can jump out windows, make objects float, read peoples mind, heal the sick, rise people from the dead. You can activate your dna to be a human god man! Doesn't that all sound cool?

I got very close to going down that route and then I said STOP, sure, intelligence and research can take me in many directions, but how will I ever be able to validate the force that I experience or feel, or hear, when I know the power of the demonic 'fallen' angels out there. How will I know that in these end days the man who is supposedly preaching to me the word of god and his lost eternal methods is not a false prophet secretly worshiping the fricking devil. (its laughable).

Faith vs. Wisdom/Intelligence - I choose Faith in God any day of the week, because it can be backed up by Wisdom/Intelligence & Bible Prophecy & Revelation. You just have to read the Bible at the right time in your own personal path of natural awakening and evolution.

Dude you can go to a group, who is on tour around the country, who has a quantum physics box that let's you speak to your dead loved ones without any preparation beforehand. You can hear their very voice. What is to keep you from going to such a device and using it?

My faith and strong belief-connection with God is what keeps me from doing such a thing.

My point is, if you stay on the path of enlightenment-wisdom and learning and intelligence, never really turning to God you eventually leave faith behind in a pursuit of facts the scientific data that you can prove and verify. You try to circumvent god in that process.

I personally found my self on the way up on the intelligence-wisdom scale, but spiraling downward in the spiritual-God connection realm.

A healthy balance is the key I think.
05-13-2007, 11:01 PM,
Quote:
Quote:GOD TO SCRIBE :biggrin:

How do you know Moses was channeling "the one true God" and not some desert demon who loved people to sacrifice animals, spread the blood all over the corpse and the alter, then set it on fire, because it smelled good?

Does that sound like something "the Creator" would demand? Why?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Information Secret Societies Are Not Evil CharliePrime 7 1,395 05-14-2013, 05:50 AM
Last Post: TeslaandLyne
  The Divine Seed Solve et Coagula 0 391 11-29-2011, 06:53 PM
Last Post: Solve et Coagula
  Evil is limited, Good is limitless Solve et Coagula 0 425 07-27-2011, 11:40 PM
  Obama publicly reveals GENESIS 2:2 of Illuminati anti-Bible, Saturday night, May 9, 2009 Kyoon 5 1,919 05-12-2009, 03:22 PM
Last Post: SiLVa
  The Forerunners to Genesis? stanteau 3 661 03-24-2008, 11:43 PM
Last Post: stanteau
  The Evil Bible nataraja 28 2,538 12-06-2007, 11:03 AM
Last Post: blove8.
  THE GOOD SEED Solve et Coagula 0 340 10-05-2007, 05:30 PM
  A hillbilly's crazy ramblings on Genesis hillbilly 7 865 07-17-2007, 12:48 PM
Last Post: DHammer
  Genesis & The Big Bang (simultaneous Times) inca 54 6,556 02-21-2007, 10:58 PM
Last Post: Adonai
  Why God Said No Re: Tree Of Knowledge Of Good And Evil SerialExpLain 11 1,126 02-19-2007, 06:33 PM
Last Post: Adonai