Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Jesus Is Biggest Hoax Ever.
05-16-2007, 09:41 AM,
#1
Jesus Is Biggest Hoax Ever.
Okay you crazy people who say you talk to Jesus, the same Jesus who told you to vote for BUSH twice? I do not trust your God, he seems to be controled paranioa created in the mind of the weak individual to fall for the trap ultiment EVIL HAS SET FOR YOU!!!!

I would like some insight though, on what on earth you people are really talkin to, sounds like a devil spirit to me thats connected to a vast network thats trying to set things in motion in part of a evil plan, they can mulniputlate feelings and such, but only you can get control your own soul and save yourself from falling into a trap, do not give me Bullshit now, I will slash you down with the fury of Ten F5 ranked Tornados with some reptillian death rays to fill in the mix wtih some sweetness!

LETS DISCUSS SOME REAL SHIT HERE PEOPLE.
Reply
05-16-2007, 11:29 AM,
#2
Jesus Is Biggest Hoax Ever.
IMHO. talking to jesus is code for masturbating. usually you call it activating the root chakra. most christians seem to be sm perverts anyway and of course pretentious up to there ears. The pseudofriendliest, backstabbing, evil people, I ever met. sorry folks, but holiness and hypocrisy are seemingly directly proportional to each other. self-righteous pack!

the credibility of the usually critical of everything infoworrying team suffers through this kind of fundamentalism.
Reply
05-16-2007, 11:29 AM, (This post was last modified: 05-16-2007, 11:30 AM by geg.)
#3
Jesus Is Biggest Hoax Ever.
Quote:Okay you crazy people who say you talk to Jesus, the same Jesus who told you to vote for BUSH twice? I do not trust your God, he seems to be controled paranioa created in the mind of the weak individual to fall for the trap ultiment EVIL HAS SET FOR YOU!!!!

I would like some insight though, on what on earth you people are really talkin to, sounds like a devil spirit to me thats connected to a vast network thats trying to set things in motion in part of a evil plan, they can mulniputlate feelings and such, but only you can get control your own soul and save yourself from falling into a trap, do not give me Bullshit now, I will slash you down with the fury of Ten F5 ranked Tornados with some reptillian death rays to fill in the mix wtih some sweetness!

LETS DISCUSS SOME REAL SHIT HERE PEOPLE.


You have set multifaceted topic...so please clarify. Do you want to discuss Jesus as a Hoax? or how the hoax made ppl vote for Bush twice? or How you don't trust God? or The mindless ppl who believe in God?

And if you don't want bullshit...then I'd like to see you slash me down with the fury of Ten F5 Tornados with some repitilian death rays...or is that bullshit?

:freaked:
Reply
05-16-2007, 11:45 AM,
#4
Jesus Is Biggest Hoax Ever.
Heh. I'm not out to attack your topic so I'll just pick one.

Jesus as a Hoax. I've embarked on exploring the history of all religions from start to current. One reaccurring theme is the story of Jesus. Our current Jesus story is just another version of a story that has been perpetuate since man could grab a stone and draw a stick figure. There have been many Jesus's. What is sad is the story has not evolved for the last 2,000 years whereas Jesus seemed to gain a new look and name every 500 or so years.

Our current Jesus story is a Hoax because the religions that worship him won't acknowledge that he is derived from countless other religions. Other religions readily admitted that their religion had origins in others...but Christianity won't admit or acknowledge ANY of their origins.

So I believe there has been a Jesus, prophet with exceptional skill and understanding throughout the ages...but frankly it's time for an upgrade.
Reply
05-16-2007, 12:49 PM,
#5
Jesus Is Biggest Hoax Ever.
Quote:Who talks to Jesus lol ? Craziest thing I read all day haha.
hehe
Reply
05-16-2007, 06:46 PM,
#6
Jesus Is Biggest Hoax Ever.
Jesus told me to vote for Bush?
Reply
05-17-2007, 08:36 AM,
#7
Jesus Is Biggest Hoax Ever.
Quote:
Quote:Okay you crazy people who say you talk to Jesus, the same Jesus who told you to vote for BUSH twice? I do not trust your God, he seems to be controled paranioa created in the mind of the weak individual to fall for the trap ultiment EVIL HAS SET FOR YOU!!!!

I would like some insight though, on what on earth you people are really talkin to, sounds like a devil spirit to me thats connected to a vast network thats trying to set things in motion in part of a evil plan, they can mulniputlate feelings and such, but only you can get control your own soul and save yourself from falling into a trap, do not give me Bullshit now, I will slash you down with the fury of Ten F5 ranked Tornados with some reptillian death rays to fill in the mix wtih some sweetness!

LETS DISCUSS SOME REAL SHIT HERE PEOPLE.


You have set multifaceted topic...so please clarify. Do you want to discuss Jesus as a Hoax? or how the hoax made ppl vote for Bush twice? or How you don't trust God? or The mindless ppl who believe in God?

And if you don't want bullshit...then I'd like to see you slash me down with the fury of Ten F5 Tornados with some repitilian death rays...or is that bullshit?

:freaked:

I am not shitting you, once i get master ninja ranking you will all bow to me!!!! while I make you all the best damn salad you ever had, with most organic ingrediants you can get world wide!!! ENJOY


Quote:Heh. I'm not out to attack your topic so I'll just pick one.

Jesus as a Hoax. I've embarked on exploring the history of all religions from start to current. One reaccurring theme is the story of Jesus. Our current Jesus story is just another version of a story that has been perpetuate since man could grab a stone and draw a stick figure. There have been many Jesus's. What is sad is the story has not evolved for the last 2,000 years whereas Jesus seemed to gain a new look and name every 500 or so years.

Our current Jesus story is a Hoax because the religions that worship him won't acknowledge that he is derived from countless other religions. Other religions readily admitted that their religion had origins in others...but Christianity won't admit or acknowledge ANY of their origins.

So I believe there has been a Jesus, prophet with exceptional skill and understanding throughout the ages...but frankly it's time for an upgrade.
Maybe I heard about that, and i was one of the first to post about this one video on jesus on ATS lol, man it got to like 20 pages.

[Image: 13761032_240x240_Front.jpg]
Reply
05-23-2007, 07:10 PM,
#8
Jesus Is Biggest Hoax Ever.
i dont get it, someone believes a sheep control the world they are labeled insane. Millions believe an invisible dude does and suddenly its alright...at least we can see the sheep. this is bullshit, and the concept of god is bullshit.

Any christ believer, please tell me WHY HORUS, OSIRIS, KRISHNA, ODIN AND HUNDREDS OF OTHER GODS SHARE THE EXACT SAME STORY AS JESUS BUT ALL PRE DATE THE CHRIST? EVERY ONE, DOWN TO THE DETAIL OF BEING BETRAYED BY ONE OF HIS FOLLOWERS FOR 30 SILVER.

and also, if we are to give up our lives to this being and server him, why hasnt he given us any evidence?
The Truth Will Set You Free
Reply
05-23-2007, 08:54 PM,
#9
Jesus Is Biggest Hoax Ever.
Ok,
Here's the thing.

The biggest misconception is that Christianity started in the New Testament. The earliest signs of Christianity are in the time of Cain and Abel. (This is not something i can teach you over the net. It's something you have to understand)

I can give you a guideline. Here.

Second, Christ lived in the beginning. At the start of creation. Joh 1:1 confirms that.

Third, here's historical proof of Christ outside the Bible.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ia_aMJSF5-M

There's no way there's a hoax here. Oh, and as for Horus, Isis and all the "trinity" stories. That's easy explanable. The devil created all these religions. The devil knew this person wouldn't except hinduism, but would except something else. And that person wouldn't except this, but that etc.
Reply
05-23-2007, 10:52 PM,
#10
Jesus Is Biggest Hoax Ever.
You're breaking my heart here :sad:
Reply
05-23-2007, 11:23 PM,
#11
Jesus Is Biggest Hoax Ever.
Ok so I go to the links of "internet junkie" and I get a webpage that takes awhile to load, then kicks off with quotes of cain and abel being predictions or the same as jesus, etc. The bible provides numerous examples of similar arguments: Jesus was black, for example. The possibilities are endless.

So I go to the next link -- the you tube video. I kicks off with Tacitus. Where have I heard this before...
So I google "tacitus and s. acharya"

Read and weep:

http://www.truthbeknown.com/pliny.htm

It's great tragic-comedy for sincere members of the "jesus cult" (professor Norman Cohn) to realize that such religious tracts are rife with forgeries, corruption, hypocrisy, etc.

These problems are inherent to Western logic itself with its insistence on binary reality.

The truth resonates as "both/and" not "either/or" as quantum physics has demonstrated.
Reply
05-23-2007, 11:38 PM, (This post was last modified: 05-23-2007, 11:58 PM by SerialExpLain.)
#12
Jesus Is Biggest Hoax Ever.
You are breaking my heart here :sad: And you say "read it and weep", I don't want to know your cruel Atom-God, kk, Drew.

Why don't you allow people to believe what is right for them? If you need NOT to believe, that is fine.
Considering there are arguments pro and con for almost anything on the internet. I am sure someone by now has come up with an academic document extolling that this computer keyboard is god, whatever.

I direct people to Michael Heiser, Ph.D., perhaps you should debate him Drew; that certainly would be a good one.
Reply
05-24-2007, 12:15 AM,
#13
Jesus Is Biggest Hoax Ever.
Michael Heiser -- interesting. He debunks Sitchin (not hard to do, but glad to see Heiser did it on Coast to Coast!) and he debunks the recent Jesus Tomb find (great) and he debunks the Bible Code genre (great)...

anyway his term "parababble" is kinda sad but then most ageing white males are kinda sad. haha.

I was probably in UW-Madison the same time he was.... he probably read some of my propaganda chalked all over campus -- specifically the EcoFeminism talk I copresented with another UW-Greens member.

So Heiser's "Council of Gods" angle is fascinating but here's my response: When God Was a Woman by Merlin Stone.

For 90% of human history society was MATRILINEAL. Sure the early Goddess City-States were still war-mongerers but they were still based on the Moon calendar and did not just practice "psychobabble" or as Heiser prefers "parababble."

I much prefer the existential take on Christianity -- "Jesus Christ and Mythology" by Rudolf Bultmann. Can't beat that classic!

The true meaning of LOGOS comes from natural resonance harmonics -- this teacher goes to church everyday and does miracle healing all the time!! http://springforestqigong.com

I recommend the clearance tapes -- only $3!!
Reply
05-24-2007, 03:32 AM,
#14
Jesus Is Biggest Hoax Ever.
Quote:i dont get it, someone believes a sheep control the world they are labeled insane. Millions believe an invisible dude does and suddenly its alright...at least we can see the sheep. this is bullshit, and the concept of god is bullshit.

Any christ believer, please tell me WHY HORUS, OSIRIS, KRISHNA, ODIN AND HUNDREDS OF OTHER GODS SHARE THE EXACT SAME STORY AS JESUS BUT ALL PRE DATE THE CHRIST? EVERY ONE, DOWN TO THE DETAIL OF BEING BETRAYED BY ONE OF HIS FOLLOWERS FOR 30 SILVER.

and also, if we are to give up our lives to this being and server him, why hasnt he given us any evidence?

First of all, all those stories are not exactly the same. However, they all deal with the same metaphors for the most part, although the whole "salvation" thing is definatley more Osirian and Mithra-esque.

But its the metaphors that are important. Of course, that means nothing to the fundamentalist literallists who ruin every good book they come accross, with their bullshit.
Wyrd bi∂ ful aræd : Vituð ér enn eða hvat?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[Image: madwolfoy0.jpg][Image: sharksmall1kd6.jpg][Image: bearkodiakchugachfe7.jpg]
Reply
05-24-2007, 05:48 AM, (This post was last modified: 05-24-2007, 05:54 AM by SerialExpLain.)
#15
Jesus Is Biggest Hoax Ever.
Drew, if you NEED your Spirit to be feminine that is fine for you. You just might be pagan, jewish, or luciferian, whatever! You are not alone, there are a lot of people who believe that.

I never saw any dichotomy whatsoever in the concepts that you presented as dichotomous in your HAARP-related articles, etc., as your two opposing points are in acutuality the same concept.

You seem obsessed with sidhis, even the masters say that is just something you pass through. Why worship something that exists in creation, no different really than worshipping a computer keyboard. And channeling something is a lot different that creating it. So, you channel energy, whoa, amazing! There is a lot of it, freely abundant.

About Michael Heiser, PhD., have a debate with him. You didn't tell me anything I didn't already know and I am not impressed at all, sorry.

Word is Word to me :wink:

(Not directed at you Drew)

I don't believe there is a special God for academia or for the more upscale parts of the country, some do?
Reply


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  City man moves to Hague court to seek justice for Jesus R.R 2 1,302 08-05-2013, 09:49 PM
Last Post: R.R
  Coptic Scholars Doubt and Hail a Reference to Jesus’ Wife h3rm35 14 3,467 09-26-2012, 12:12 AM
Last Post: h3rm35
  REVOLUTION of LIGHT and LOVE: JESUS CHRIST and MARY are Revolutionaries Solve et Coagula 0 1,184 04-22-2012, 06:57 PM
Last Post: Solve et Coagula
  Did Jesus Visit India? Solve et Coagula 0 792 02-01-2012, 04:27 PM
Last Post: Solve et Coagula
  The Evolution 'Hoax' clark-kent 341 74,094 09-06-2011, 01:01 AM
Last Post: rsol
  Muslim View of Jesus. rockingtheboat 0 734 06-05-2011, 05:38 PM
Last Post: rockingtheboat
  Tony, the Vatican and finding Truth through Jesus Christ mothandrust 0 920 12-06-2010, 04:46 PM
Last Post: mothandrust
Brick The Kabbalah is a Hoax Genteel 8 2,724 09-11-2010, 04:37 PM
Last Post: deathstickboy
  YAHSHUA OR PAUL? "Paul was the first corrupter of the doctrines of Jesus" - Jefferson Vlaud 6 2,488 08-01-2010, 02:46 AM
Last Post: plasticfan
  Jesus will return by 2050, say 40pc of Americans TriWooOx 3 1,459 06-23-2010, 10:58 PM
Last Post: NickHedge

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)