Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Making Fucking Money
05-18-2007, 10:08 PM,
Making Fucking Money
Not much discussion have I seen (i sound like yoda) on the topic of how to make money. We are conspiracy theorists and we should be able to put our fucking heads together to get out of this "working for money" crap. we should be able to come up with some PRACTICAL APPLICATIONS out of all our conspiracy theorists, to free us of the money trap, at least. We know that money was created by the power elite in order to enslave humanity; it was created because they want to profit from our labor. Now, I do believe that "profit" is a satanic (for lack of a better word) motive; but, when in Rome ... So, my desire, that is to say, one of my goals, is to be able to say "I don't work for my money, my money works for me". I don't want to be a slave to another man's creation.

It's been almost a year now since I've tried dabbling in the financial markets to see what I could see, I'd like to share my info among the interested and glean info from others in the business, or perhaps some of you know others who are in the business and are making nice 'coin'.

IDEAS anybody???

For fuck's sake, can't we all start making money?
05-18-2007, 10:16 PM,
Making Fucking Money
Quote:"I don't work for my money, my money works for me"
Quote from Rothschild

Quote:It's been almost a year now since I've tried dabbling in the financial markets

Check out the 1929 quote from Al Capone :biggrin:
The InfoUnderground
TiU Radio
http://www.TheInfoUnderground.com
05-18-2007, 10:24 PM,
Making Fucking Money
Hi ringo. Thanks for that highly constructive contribution. Are you implying that I'm following in rothschild's footsteps by seeking to make money off of money? well, i find it disgusting that 99% of the world works for money when money ain't even money any more, it's just credit, which strangely enough is just debt. everybody works for what everybody owes. strange world. i think its a betrayal (to use a 'strong' word) of the human race to work for money.
05-18-2007, 10:30 PM,
Making Fucking Money
My short answer is fuck money. In today's world, poverty is freedom. Once you have a mortgage they have you. Make your hobby your job. I'm an auto mechanic. I'm not wealthy but I can deal with it. That's the best I can offer. The financial system established now rewards the old money. I'm not enough of a technocrat to become new money. If I were rich, I probably wouldn't be a conspiracy theorist... :cry:
&We grow to recognize form. We grow to label that form. In doing so, do we become more intelligent? Do we become more awakened?& - Siji Tzu 四季子
05-18-2007, 10:34 PM,
Making Fucking Money
Boys and girls, as I've been pointing out for a while, the current state of the world's problems are due to the Rothschild family and yes MONEY is their creation, and I mean that seriously, they print all US dollars and get interest off us slaves.

As for your post, "been there" still working on "Done that" if you know what I mean.

If the problem is money ...... follow it down the rabbit hole
The InfoUnderground
TiU Radio
http://www.TheInfoUnderground.com
05-18-2007, 10:37 PM, (This post was last modified: 05-18-2007, 10:43 PM by rawgoatsmilk.)
Making Fucking Money
triplesix: much as i understand where you're coming from, i respectfully (and tentatively -- i'm undecided) disagree. Everywhere I look among friends and family, I see people struggling to make ... money, and always being short. I want to help free them from their bondage by providing them financial werewithal/support/advice. None of us are educated to be employers, we are educated from primary school to post-doc to be employees, to work for money all our lives and die within three years of retirement. what is wrong with going against the NWO and learning what they don't want us to know? i.e., how to be an employer, a person who makes money off of his or her money, rather than an employee.
05-18-2007, 10:45 PM,
Making Fucking Money
I'm pretty fucking broke..But...If I had cash first I dress myself all in Black...Pimped out [not demoralised but sophisticated] black merceds with Helial on the plate, tinted windows the whole 9... then, go visit my brothers who hide themselves in darkness [because the light had not yet shown] and make soldiers out of he beloved..Sort of like a growing in grace outreach, for lake of a better WORD.

The idea of cash working for you is fantabulous!!! Oh..yeah, then on to the good shit which is? revealed at a later date :biggrin:

I'm silly som times... I had a dream! Great topic
Red letters are a composite Law. &...God is, as it were, the sewer into which all contradictions flow.& ~Hegel
05-18-2007, 10:50 PM,
Making Fucking Money
I understand where you're coming from as well and I'm not intending to come across as argumentative on the subject I'm just speaking from my admittedly jaded viewpoint.

If you want to make money you have to wrap that Freemason noose around your neck most people call a tie and get into the world of asskissing most people call "working the room."

You're absolutely right about the education system and being employees; which is why starting your own business is the only real path to wealth and that requires little to no formal education.

I'll admit I don't know jack about making money; I can only offer my conclusions and that is the corporate world punishes free thinkers and unless you're a brilliant inventor, creating your own business is as good as it seems to get.

Try to start a business based on something you know or consider going into a lucrative trade. Everyone pretends trades are for poor, uneducated folks but some self-employed plumbers/electricians/foremans/masons etc. seem to be some of the most well off and satisfied members of the work force.

And fuck Mercedes, if you're going to drop the money buy a Maserati coupe.
&We grow to recognize form. We grow to label that form. In doing so, do we become more intelligent? Do we become more awakened?& - Siji Tzu 四季子
05-18-2007, 10:50 PM,
Making Fucking Money
grow your own money
Vitam Impendere Vero
05-18-2007, 11:07 PM,
Making Fucking Money
I appreciate the input fellas, but fuck working for it... Haha!!! I know too much and folks have to much.. What I want WILL be given to me.. work? for fucks sake, I need to start a web site and get anony donations. much like the CTRL does here..No offence and btw your woman is hot :biggrin: big brains and ALL

Sorry to step on toes, i was born tactless and like I said momma was a goat. I think the only thing that has saved me from utter annihilation is the fact that I can DESTROY and remarkably I really dont feel this way unless provoked... But anywho, i like ultimate fighter anyone else? :biggrin:

God love this site :biggrin:
Red letters are a composite Law. &...God is, as it were, the sewer into which all contradictions flow.& ~Hegel
05-18-2007, 11:18 PM, (This post was last modified: 05-18-2007, 11:22 PM by rawgoatsmilk.)
Making Fucking Money
crap, i was about to post a reply to triplesix but my computer crashed. i opened the thread having the financial markets as a money-making vehicle in mind. so, didn't mean to imply wearing a suit and tie and all that. i didn't mean really starting a business and all that either, i was thinking mainly in terms of the business of investing, i.e. putting your money in the fertile soil of the financial markets so that it will grow. seems to me this is an important skill to have, especially as a hedge against the apparently imminent depression the world is likely to see. it's been said that in times of depression wealth is not created or destroyed, but just changes hands. well, much of that exchange takes place in the financial markets. and i think now would be a good time to educate ourselves.
05-18-2007, 11:21 PM,
Making Fucking Money
God I'm ugly :biggrin:
05-18-2007, 11:30 PM,
Making Fucking Money
haha, sorry to take it off topic, but I'm not sure the financial markets are the best thing to get into when you're anticipating a market crash! I'm no expert though so maybe I'll just bow out of the conversation before I embarrass myself :grin:
05-18-2007, 11:30 PM,
Making Fucking Money
Grow some pot.

Not that I think we should all be poor, but the way the system is set up, if you make money it means someone else is making debt. So your wealth is somebody(s) else's debt and poverty.

Since you have to use money, use it wisely and spread it around to good people doing good work.
The belief in 'coincidence' is the prevalent superstition of the Age of Science.

&I don't understand why you're taking such a belligerant tone when you're obviously the ignorant one here. &
-triplesix
05-18-2007, 11:39 PM,
Making Fucking Money
I love greasing the wheel! I presume that was the last posters intended idea? That is absolutely crucial - spread the wealth! I didn't meant to come across as a blood thirsty overlord although... As I look at my piggy bank.:rolleyes:I feel an aching in my lions :biggrin: Haha... No need for embarassment, just wondering how the cream of the crop should be regarded? Financial markets soon to crash, liberty and freedom an apparent rash on the backside..scratching wont sooth that itch...

Don't be stingy :biggrin: That should be the message to the world.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Are there any women out there who're not a bunch of fucking liars? shZ 52 6,428 02-08-2013, 09:33 PM
Last Post: sekular
Big Grin unclaimed property... find money you didn't know you had coming! h3rm35 3 748 09-26-2012, 06:03 PM
Last Post: h3rm35
  Getting pissed cant fucking post video WTF!!!! Weyland 11 2,595 09-07-2011, 04:42 AM
Last Post: April
  Is Alex Jones making documentaries anymore? capnchronic 0 655 04-12-2011, 12:59 PM
Last Post: capnchronic
  UK Jobcentres tricking the vulnerable to save money and meet government targets drummer 0 550 04-05-2011, 06:39 PM
Last Post: drummer
  The Illuminati Needs Money.. TheQleaner 26 4,139 08-05-2010, 06:43 PM
Last Post: April
  I quit... you're all too fucking stupid... Guest 89 12,966 07-21-2010, 07:25 PM
Last Post: Bounty Hunter
  Making E-books Ratiocinator 8 1,580 07-10-2010, 11:17 AM
Last Post: SarahConnor
  Demis Roussos is fucking cool Apocalypso Now! 4 1,058 01-08-2010, 10:46 PM
Last Post: h3rm35
  fucking idiot east germans --- 21 2,474 06-26-2009, 01:33 PM
Last Post: ---