Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I Think There's A Good Chance Of A New False Flag In The U.s., War With Iran & A Draft
05-25-2007, 07:12 PM,
I Think There's A Good Chance Of A New False Flag In The U.s., War With Iran & A Draft
If anyone hasn't read the article about Cheney supposedly trying to clear the way to bomb Iran (which Elliot Abrams is probably behind) I advise you to do it. It's on Raw Story & linked to at Prison Planet & What Really Happened & a bunch of places. So does anyone agree or disagree & what are you going to do if they try to draft you?
[Image: paulbanneroc1.gif]
05-25-2007, 07:38 PM,
Link(s) to story please.
05-25-2007, 09:02 PM,
http://www.thewashingtonnote.com/archives/002145.php
05-25-2007, 09:04 PM, (This post was last modified: 05-25-2007, 09:10 PM by triplesix.)
http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/may20...50507Cheney.htm

"The US Navy today began its largest demonstration of force in the Gulf since the 2003 invasion of Iraq, deploying two aircraft carriers and conducting simulated aerial attacks.

Manoeuvres involving 15 US warships and more than a hundred planes were certain to increase tension with Iran, which has frequently condemned the US military presence off its coastline."
http://www.thetruthseeker.co.uk/article.asp?ID=6259

A conflict with Iran is inevitable and I expect it any time. Just look at the concentration of US military bases around Iran and the stubborn refusal to abandon long-term base construction in Iraq.
http://respectsacredland.org/no-us-bases/draft3.jpg

I'm still not sure a draft would be implimented unless the goal was a heavy casualty count. Which I don't deny is a possibility because most soliders come from middle to lower income families who don't normally vote neocon-globalist, though some are redneck enough to do it on accident. I think draft troops would simply be too green. The average American is pretty out of shape in 2007. I think they'd make piss poor combat troops compared to the highly trained military we have at present.

If a draft does come I'd recommend going to Canada. Unless of course you are "courageous" or are enough of a "patriot" to die in a pointless conflict with no end except filling the pocketbooks of war profiteers on either side of the conflict. When the American military wants to actually defend the U.S. Constitution and defend America from its legitmate threats, I'd be all for it. The military today is just the strong arm of a global crime network.
&We grow to recognize form. We grow to label that form. In doing so, do we become more intelligent? Do we become more awakened?& - Siji Tzu 四季子
05-25-2007, 09:09 PM,
A lot of people within the military & government like this douche bag are talking about a forced military draft & have been talking about it for a while under the pretense of a "homeland security" domestic army type thing that's supposed to sound less threatening than foreign conflict & fool everyone. I guess those will be the troops marching the streets checking everyone's biometric id card at every corner under the authority of Israeli Mossad through Michael Chertoff.

Quote:

AMY GOODMAN: Do you agree with Congressman Rangel that there should be a draft? Do you think that would mobilize this country, if everyone's children were equally, well, possibly going to war?

MAJ. GEN. JOHN BATISTE: We have a problem right now. We’re facing a long-term threat in a military -- Army and Marine Corps, primarily, but Navy and Air Force, as well -- that is in serious trouble, in trouble with equipment, in trouble with troop strength. The Army, by some accounts that I’ve read, needs to be increased by 100,000 soldiers. The Marine Corps, by some accounts that I’ve read, needs to be increased by 50,000 soldiers to accomplish our national strategy. Where are those soldiers and Marines going to come from in our current recruiting scheme? They don't exist. We have two or three generations of Americans who have never served. This is not a good situation.

I think it’s time that we debate national service. National service can come in many flavors. The Peace Corps -- my daughter served two years in Malawi -- AmeriCorps -- think of the opportunities with Homeland Security for national service and, of course, the military. We need to have that debate, and we need to have it soon.

AMY GOODMAN: So do you think there should be a draft?

MAJ. GEN. JOHN BATISTE: There needs to be some form of national service to get Americans back into the game, their heads into serving their country. We don't have that right now. Part of the problem is the military is under-resourced, and the current recruiting scheme is insufficient. It won't take us to where we need to go. So we need to debate the draft and form it the way it makes sense for us today to complement things like the Peace Corps, AmeriCorps and other opportunities that we should be thinking about to support Homeland Security.
05-25-2007, 09:13 PM,
I'd be all for conscription if the US was the country it claims to be. I wrote a long paper in university arguing that a year of forced conscription after high school would be good for young Americans for health and safety reasons, in theory. Would I ever argue that every US citizen should be compelled to join this criminal administration's army and do what they're told by the corrupt assholes in charge?

Hell no.
&We grow to recognize form. We grow to label that form. In doing so, do we become more intelligent? Do we become more awakened?& - Siji Tzu 四季子
05-25-2007, 09:14 PM,
Quote:http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/may20...50507Cheney.htm

"The US Navy today began its largest demonstration of force in the Gulf since the 2003 invasion of Iraq, deploying two aircraft carriers and conducting simulated aerial attacks.

Manoeuvres involving 15 US warships and more than a hundred planes were certain to increase tension with Iran, which has frequently condemned the US military presence off its coastline."
http://www.thetruthseeker.co.uk/article.asp?ID=6259

A conflict with Iran is inevitable and I expect it any time. Just look at the concentration of US military bases around Iran and the stubborn refusal to abandon long-term base construction in Iraq.
http://respectsacredland.org/no-us-bases/draft3.jpg

I'm still not sure a draft would be implimented unless the goal was a heavy casualty count. Which I don't deny is a possibility because most soliders come from middle to lower income families who don't normally vote neocon-globalist, though some are redneck enough to do it on accident. I think draft troops would simply be too green. The average American is pretty out of shape in 2007. I think they'd make piss poor combat troops compared to the highly trained military we have at present.

If a draft does come I'd recommend going to Canada. Unless of course you are "courageous" or are enough of a "patriot" to die in a pointless conflict with no end except filling the pocketbooks of war profiteers on either side of the conflict. When the American military wants to actually defend the U.S. Constitution and defend America from its legitmate threats, I'd be all for it. The military today is just the strong arm of a global crime network.

What I meant is should we flee, or should stooges who come to enforce this "draft" be met with resistance? Like in this quote:

"How we burned in the prison camps later thinking: What would things have been like if every police operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain whether he would return alive? If during periods of mass arrests people had not simply sat there in their lairs, paling with terror at every bang of the downstairs door and at every step on the staircase, but had understood they had nothing to lose and had boldly set up in the downstairs hall an ambush of half a dozen people with axes, hammers, pokers, or whatever was at hand? The organs would very quickly have suffered a shortage of officers and, not withstanding all of Stalin's thirst, the cursed machine would have ground to a halt".
05-25-2007, 09:19 PM,
Quote:I'd be all for conscription if the US was the country it claims to be. I wrote a long paper in university arguing that a year of forced conscription after high school would be good for young Americans for health and safety reasons, in theory. Would I ever argue that every US citizen should be compelled to join this criminal administration's army and do what they're told by the corrupt assholes in charge?

Hell no.

Are you kidding me? I can't think of anything more wrong & fucked up than conscription. Conscription means the state owns you and can do as they want with you at their pleasure! Isn't it funny that we're taught how bad slavery was & how it's over, yet the government still has the draft!
05-25-2007, 09:24 PM, (This post was last modified: 05-25-2007, 09:28 PM by triplesix.)
You know that quote was exactly what I was thinking of when I was talking shit about Ron Paul in the other thread, but I don't agree with it completely.

Of course, things would've changed if everyone waited for the NKVD with axes and hammers. It would have been a bloody mess and perhaps the whole population could've been spared generation after generation of the gulag but I still disagree with the message and my tactics differ.

How much differently would things turn out if we educated our fellow citizens so that we didn't have hyperpatriotic, fascist, fundamentalist whack jobs willing to round us up and arrest us. I don't want there to be a bloody resistance to the fascist movement but I'd take it over a fascist movement!

I'm just doing my best to convince the people around me of the important of pacifism and mutual respect and understanding. If the MP fuckers want to come to my house and arrest me I'm not going to be waiting with my hatchet, I'm just not going to be around. :joint:

EDIT: I figured I should clarify my position on conscription since you seemed to take it the wrong way and I don't want you to think I'm a retard. I'm envisioning my utopian society as I would wish to live in it if it existed. A society where everyone is treated with respect, shares equally, and enjoys peace and civility. Every citizen would have a course of military training, so, and this is key here, if the country was ever in any REAL danger, the citizens would be trained in combat and would be virtually unconquerable and completely unoccupiable (word?). Also, as an added benefit, a society well-trained in martial arts would be able to defend itself from thieves, assualt, rapes, etc. That's my way of thinking with an idealized society and conscription. It wouldn't support anything that just hijacked the nation's youth and shipped them off to plunder resources indefinitely, a la 2007.
05-25-2007, 09:26 PM,
I mean I guess I would probably flee if there was an oppurtunity, but I'm not so sure there would be one since the United States, Canada & Mexico are merging & that'll all be complete probably sooner than later.
05-25-2007, 09:31 PM,
Haha, yeah, that's fucked up. Sometimes I just try and pretend that the NAU isn't going to happen but of course we all know it is going to.

It's sad that we had to be born in the generation that is going to see the transition from somewhat free independent nation-states to semi-global leviathan fascist unions.

I hope we can all continue contributing something to the resistance and can one day take pride in knowing we were all some of the first to turn this ship around.
05-26-2007, 01:18 AM,
Ask yourself a question. What would be better for the GOP than a staged terror attack right before the election?
It would be like a big "I told you so". If it was big enough it may buy them another 8 years of no questions asked war profiteering.
They sort of did it last time. In 2004 right before the election they released some pre-recorded/produced fear message from Osama, just to scare the really dumb sheep back over to the right.

They certainly aren't above it. If you look objectively at history you can see that almost every time a republican was elected there was some sort of strange circumstances. 2 recent ones that come to mind is the "October surprise" when Regan was elected. They struck a backroom deal with Iran to not let the hostages go until the republicans were elected, probably part of what led to the Iran-Contra affair. Then we have an unelected Bush stealing the presidency in 2000. I'm just waiting to see what's next. :quiet:
&We didn't have education. We had inspiration. If I was educated, I'd be a damn fool.&
-Bob Marley

[Image: idiocracyforpres.jpg]
05-26-2007, 01:42 AM,
I always say I'd want to run if there was a draft, but I really don't know where I would go lol.

I have friends who have a place in Amsterdam, but I don't really see how I'd leave on a plane out of the country.
On the nightside of Eden
await the wisdom nemesis
the shadow of death
from the tree of life
hides the phantom
from heavens strife
05-26-2007, 04:07 AM,
Honestly, I think we are safe for now. I doubt they would pull another false flag while the economy is still around. When they tank the economy, the large majority of the population will be coimpletely dependant on the government. That being the case, even if people woke up to or were pissed at a false flag, theyd still be in total dependence. And, complete dependence, along with global government seem to be the two most prevelent goals of the enemy.

But irregardless of what they do first, everyone ASBOLUTELY NEEDS to start preparing for the worst possible scenario. A years worth of food and water and a few thousands rounds for couple unregistered firearms are the bare minimum.
05-26-2007, 03:09 PM,
Pretend the NAU is not real untill you are in some sector on the North American Continent and you are not allowed some privilages and food and benefits others in other sectors have. Now that be kind of strange world to realize, lol most people wont even remembre the constitution and hte duck tap thats keeping this current country together.

CIA has been in IRAN for along time now, they are ready for some disablization.

People say im stupid for not signing up for Selective Services, they can go shove their threats up their ass like they do with their gay prostitutes they ship in from around the glove. I know what its there for. I am not signing on with anything the government forces one to do, this countrys falling apart on the inside they more worried about getting drugged up teens and crazy people like me into some draft.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Rainbow DuPont Baby Raper gets a second chance CharliePrime 2 371 06-08-2014, 01:35 PM
Last Post: CharliePrime
  Good Flicks: The 13th Warrior CharliePrime 4 529 05-02-2013, 01:16 AM
Last Post: FastTadpole
  Conspiracy Of Silence (good Quality Version) Yodin 6 1,588 11-23-2011, 07:55 PM
Last Post: rickroderick
  Eckhart Tolle any good or just another shit talker? Weyland 3 1,516 03-25-2011, 02:22 PM
Last Post: ^v^hooters ex
  Anyone know a good seedbox? RaFTertheONE 0 511 01-11-2011, 09:54 PM
Last Post: RaFTertheONE
  +URGENT!+ Anti-Islamic OUTRAGE airs on TV...another 9/11 False Flag? SoJSg 3 836 09-09-2010, 07:38 PM
Last Post: rsol
Star If any of you get the chance .. Hans Olo 10 1,836 06-05-2010, 10:07 AM
Last Post: Easy Skanking
  finally I found a good Jack White song! Weyland 0 472 12-22-2009, 09:58 AM
Last Post: Weyland
Question Christmas Charities: Goats, Local Charity, Name a Good Cause FastTadpole 10 1,582 12-16-2009, 12:26 AM
Last Post: mastermg
  false flag B4Time 4 692 12-10-2009, 12:02 AM
Last Post: B4Time