Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Project NASWS Is Live! Northern Alberta Surface Water Study.
05-26-2007, 06:11 AM, (This post was last modified: 05-26-2007, 06:14 AM by pizzaman777.)
Project NASWS Is Live! Northern Alberta Surface Water Study.
OK, so i've been in touch with this guy for over two months now. This person is a former plant/fuel operations manager for some major gas and oil companies in alberta canada for over 7 years prior to now. This person has evidence which can prove beyond a reasonable doubt that these companies have been contaminating surface water for many towns in canada, mainly in alberta. This story fits along the lines of the "Walkerton Tainted Water Scandal", except on a much larger scale, evidence and otherwise. This is for real people, and a chance to make a real change. This person has more evidence than anything you've seen before, and is looking for an outlet. There is also much more to this story than contaminated water. What is needed right now is people willing to get this information out, among other things, such as some researchers and experts in fields dealing with this type of thing. When I say this is big, i'm not exaggerating. This has the potential to shut some companies down for good. This is a call to all ConCeners who truly want to make a difference somewhere in the world. Any and all researchers, expert analysis, monetary donations, websight designers, and anything else you think you can contribute is needed. I need people for this. Regardless of all the shit that has been going on here recently, I assured this person that there are people here who want to make a difference in the real world, regardless of whether or not this affects them directly. I thank all who have inquired about this before I even posted this message. Your interest alone has inspired me to continue with this. All who respond to this with serious interest to help will get detailed information about this before the whole story comes into public domain. Due to the sensitive information about this persons situation, I cannot currently give the full story, as this persons life could be in danger, because he has been threatened in these past 7 years. All I can say is that this person is for real 100% and he needs help. He has thousands of documents, video and audio to back his claims up, as he has been uploading to me for two months straight now (he has dial-up, so it's going to be a while before i get everything). I could really use some Canadians on this, but anyone anywhere are welcome. PM me or post here if you're really interested in helping....

By the way, this is a ConCen exclusive for now if enough people reply to help. Otherwise i'll take it somewhere else...

EDIT: I'll answer some questions publicly, but to a certain point...
05-26-2007, 10:55 AM,
Project NASWS Is Live!
This is legit shit.

Seems like no one else has got enough balls to stand up to the oil companys, the real mafia hahaha, better start packing heat.
05-26-2007, 12:27 PM,
Project NASWS Is Live!
btw check your email, went over time on that one, not much but its rough stuff with ya mom you know what I mean lol
05-26-2007, 03:03 PM,
Project NASWS Is Live!
I been secretly working with Pizza man and his NASWS Project for a week or two now, we been getting some ground, but we relaly need more people, im like over whelmed on the things I have to do lately, I just spent 2 hours on his project and sent him a 5 mb rar'd folder of info, I gathered. Now im not the best, I Didnt really do any hardcore intell gathering like some people here might be capable of, I jsut do my part. I was saddened to find out I had been the one who happen to have the most info at the time me nad pizzaman talked prevously.
05-26-2007, 09:35 PM,
Project NASWS Is Live!
Who's doing the compilation for a torrent or other outlet for mass distribution? All I have is the small .rar from Sheep's thread several weeks ago
I don't see how when these people get on tv and talk like this that they don't just bust out laughing. I sure would, &phhheeh, sorry folks, haha, I can't read this anymore. Truth is, we're scamming the holy shit out of all of you. We're large, and in charge. Illuminati is in the hizzouse! East Sah-eeeed!& -Henry
05-26-2007, 09:57 PM,
Project NASWS Is Live!
As of now I'm doing all the work. Woken had other obligations so he passed this on to me a while back. I set up an ftp for this person, through which he has been sending numerous documents, and just finished uploading a video of some of the evidence. Like I said, he's on dialup, so it'll be a while before i get everything. He's also looking for a lawyer to help him out in court, pro bono if possible, due to mounting expenses as he has been battling this in court for over 6 years now. Lawyers he's had in the past have either been bought off or flat out ran from his case.

This isn't going into the public domain for some time, because theres a lot that needs to be done before that. But like i said, those interested in helping will get a decent chunk, if not all of the info i have so far, depending on how you can help.
05-26-2007, 10:44 PM,
Project NASWS Is Live!
I'm willing to help in any way that I can. Crunching the data, analysis, web design work, I can help in those realms.
05-27-2007, 04:56 PM,
Project NASWS Is Live!
i’ve been talking with pizzaman about this too. I too will be doing what ever i can to help...

This IS absolutely a chance for people to make change, and i think that’s exactly how it should be treated, but it’s up to PEOPLE do decide to MAKE change.......

This guy does have SERIOUS evidence.... now all he needs is SERIOUS PEOPLE behind him!

i honestly believe that the key to a case like this is having massive people behind you....
there are other keys also, but this guy already has all of those!

i’m in! :cool:
05-27-2007, 05:09 PM,
Project NASWS Is Live!
Pizzaman,

My father is a cameraman/photojournalist who is currently working on a story about the oilsands... he is traveling to alberta next week to gather footage, interviews and information, and to attend a conference on these issues. Just this week he mentioned something about a water contamination story and I think he is extending his trip by a week to cover it. These stories are part of an ongoing documentary hes putting together on the environment and alternative energy.

I know he would be VERY interest in talking to this informant and obtaining more details about any willful wrong doings. We are both Canadians, and my father (Lawrence) doesn't work for the CBC or CTV, hes independent and autonomous. He may be just the man to help take this story public. I am interested in helping as well. Please send some info and I will research and relay it to him. I also have production and design skills to offer. Thanks for your efforts so far Pizzaman

- Chris
05-27-2007, 05:17 PM,
Project NASWS Is Live!
Awesome Chris, check your PM. And I will definitely be interested in this documentary idea. I will get back to you on that in the next few days when i get in touch with him.
05-27-2007, 08:17 PM,
Project NASWS Is Live!
I'll help get a site developed. Have a domain here:

http://nasws.freelancepartnership.com/
&its just like.. doood ya get the best barrels ever dood..
its just like.. ya pull in and ya just get spit right out of em...
ya just drop in n just smack the lip.. whabap.. drop down..
zibbaaaahhhahahah..
n then after that.. ya drop in.. ride the barrel..
and get pitted.. sooo pitted like that&
- surfer dood

Northern Alberta Surface Water Study
check it out: www.nasws.ca
05-28-2007, 04:56 AM,
Project NASWS Is Live!
Nice blove8. But then again i would expect nothing less from you :biggrin:

You the man :cool:
05-28-2007, 05:10 AM,
Project NASWS Is Live!
*bump*
05-29-2007, 02:22 PM,
Project NASWS Is Live!
looks like people are more interested this time. makes me happy. something finally fell in yer laps guys, dont let it get away.
[Image: terrorists_230606.gif]
05-29-2007, 02:39 PM,
Project NASWS Is Live!
Pizza - have you gotten the videos yet?

can you torrent or pass me ftp info to get them, so I can send them along to the TV stations thanks.
[Image: absurditiesvoltaire300oh0.gif]
------------------
&I've come to the conclusion, after having spent many years in politics, is that our presidential elections turn out to be more of a charade than anything else, and I think that is true today. It is a charade,& - Ron Paul, Sept 2008.
------------------
We're in a lot of trouble, watch this - http://www.youtube.com/v/3L3QVn4JyYA
------------------
[Image: guns250x200dw9.jpg]
[Image: armiw4.gif]
------------------
You cannot tax someone's labor because that is slavery
- Ed Brown, June 18 2007
------------------
The world's &freeest& country has the highest number in prison.
- arundhati roy
------------------
The crisis of modern democracy is a profound one. Free elections, a free press and an independent judiciary mean little when the free market has reduced them to commodities available on sale to the highest bidder.
- arundhati roy
------------------
The era of manufacturing consent has given way to the era of manufacturing news. Soon media newsrooms will drop the pretense, and start hiring theater directors instead of journalists.
- arundhati roy
------------------
The structure of capitalism is flawed. The motor that powers it cannot but vastly increase the disparity between the poor and the rich globally and within countries as well. Parecon is a brave argument for replacing that flawed machine and offers a much needed -- more equitable, democratic, participatory -- alternative economic vision.
- arundhati roy
------------------
[The choice between John Kerry and George Bush] is not a real choice. It's an apparent choice. Like choosing a brand of detergent. Whether you buy Ivory Snow or Tide, they're both owned by Proctor & Gamble.
- arundhati roy
------------------
No government's condemnation of terrorism is credible if it cannot show itself to be open to change by nonviolent dissent
- arundhati roy
[Image: sigterrorgj3.jpg]
------------------
Dr. Hermann Oberth who pioneered rocket design for the German Reich during World War II and later advanced rocket technology for the American manned space launches, cryptically stated: "We cannot take the credit for our record advancement in certain scientific fields alone; we have been helped."

When asked by whom, he replied: "The people of other worlds."

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  DIY Atmospheric Drinking Water Generator vagabonder 2 470 06-09-2014, 01:37 AM
Last Post: vagabonder
  A Bloody War for Water in Mexico | VICE News mexika 1 238 05-28-2014, 03:48 AM
Last Post: Watchdog
  Study Confirms Nuclear Reactors Are Toxic to Surrounding Communities mexika 0 279 03-15-2014, 01:09 AM
Last Post: mexika
  Fluoridated Water mexika 0 234 01-29-2014, 06:44 PM
Tongue Study Shows Monsanto GMO Causes Giant Cancer Tumors CharliePrime 2 428 12-04-2013, 03:16 PM
Last Post: CharliePrime
Information Privatization of Canadian Water? Alberta Plays Down Water-Sharing Talks with Nestle FastTadpole 16 2,663 11-10-2013, 01:56 PM
Last Post: pax681
  Fox News: Obama in Plot to Force Americans to Live Longer mexika 0 462 09-30-2013, 05:27 PM
  The Ancestral Values We Inherited: Protecting Indigenous Water, Land, and Culture in mexika 0 309 09-04-2013, 05:04 PM
  CIA Funding Climate Manipulation Study mexika 0 362 07-17-2013, 11:06 PM
  NASA Study Proves Carbon Dioxide Cools Atmosphere Defendfreedom 2 788 04-03-2013, 08:14 PM
Last Post: Watchdog