Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
James Woods And 9-11 Hijackers
05-27-2007, 10:03 PM,
He appeared on both O'reilly show and Leno jsut after 9-11 and talked about his flight incident with some of the later hijackers (or so we are told), but where the f#¤k is the video clips? I been looking for it for years and it keeps re-occuring onde in a while and really bothers me. If someone has either or both, please upload them to the tracker. I'm even surprised that theres been so littel demand for this.
&Send Mike a message!!!&
05-28-2007, 03:14 AM,
It's doubtful such video exists if it hasn't surfaced by now.
05-28-2007, 11:33 PM,
I have been thinking the same but there is a chance that someone has it somewhere but jsut never gotten around to share it more widely becuase they never thought of it as being hard to get. But its hard to believe that there isnt someonw somewhere that has it...alternatively someone has to break into or hack FOX headquarters so we can see it !
&Send Mike a message!!!&
12-28-2007, 05:07 AM, (This post was last modified: 12-28-2007, 05:16 AM by Vomitor.)
Ahh finally...here it is: http://youtube.com/watch?v=l0lzZvCNkJw

I knew it had to surface sooner or later...theres a few things that i find strange about woods here, in that he tries to frame it on the guys to be the strictly religious types. For example alikening them to the taleban cause they didnt pay attention to the stewardesses or order alcohol..clearly it is because of all the things happening those first months after, with afghanistan and all but he tries to make it sound like those were his original thoughts. Also he seems a bit nervous about his story, like he's been handed some kind of rough script to deliver. I now find it even more doubtful that he ever saw who he said he saw, probably he was just talked into spread disinfo

so now im trying to find the appearance on other shows such as Leno and see if he mentions anything there
&Send Mike a message!!!&
12-28-2007, 09:28 PM,
Was rather nauseating,and he is talking about moslims "policing there own",
well i'm sure they would if only uncle sam would stop interfering!!!
12-28-2007, 10:03 PM,
Yeah he's quite a tool James Woods...but it almost sounds like he doesnt believe what he's saying in that clip. At least you can hear with a guy like ted nugent that he speaks right from his own little world, but with Woods here it doesnt seem so. Yes, its pretty damn bad stuff coming from him, but he's not an unintelligent guy..and o' reilly just uncritically agrees on evertyhing he says. Seems very scripted
&Send Mike a message!!!&
12-28-2007, 10:36 PM,
I've heard James Woods was supposed to be one of the most brilliant minds in Hollywood, with an IQ around 180 or something like that. He dropped scholastics for entertainment though.

Still, he could be an uninformed jackass. Personally I think he knows better. I wouldn't be surprised if there are some death threats and shit going through Hollywood. Normally they were the voice of reason in America, now they've been bought out and silenced it seems. Or they're just afraid.

I wish better from him though, I always thought he was funny.
&We grow to recognize form. We grow to label that form. In doing so, do we become more intelligent? Do we become more awakened?& - Siji Tzu 四季子
01-12-2008, 06:19 PM,
All part of the plan.

For all we know the only verification of what the hijackers were like

is that they had middle east sounding voices.

How about Israeli suicide pilots sound to anyone?

How does that fit with anyones 9/11 ideas?

Barking up the wrong tree here?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The 9/11 Hijackers are Alive? Video Interview With Dr. David Ray Griffin h3rm35 0 781 03-12-2010, 12:43 AM
Last Post: h3rm35
  Mossad Link Found to One of Key 9-11 Hijackers Easy Skanking 0 496 03-03-2009, 11:39 PM
Last Post: Easy Skanking
  2/14/2008: Newly Released FBI Timeline Reveals New Information about 9/11 Hijackers that Was Ignored by 9/11 Commission blove8. 4 1,093 02-21-2008, 08:07 PM
Last Post: SiLVa
  911 Hijackers, Planes And Osama rockclimber 14 3,180 02-14-2008, 12:28 AM
Last Post: Lord Tsukasa
  Al-Qaeda kingpin: I trained 9/11 hijackers drummer 0 324 11-25-2007, 04:16 PM
Last Post: drummer