05-28-2007, 04:42 AM,
Godhatesfags Takes A Poke At The Cheney's
http://animation.speakfree.net/video/sott/...0070525babc.wmv

LOL
05-28-2007, 04:56 AM,
:LOL:

God hates America!

This sounds like another niche thing some people believe.

What are these people? Christians? They say God hates America though. :rolleyes:

Well, i'm not a Christian so I don't have these problems.

God hates fags, but how do they knw, have they asked him?

And if he hates fags then how come HE fucking created them then?
(According to Christians that is)

It just gets worse as it goes along this shit, where did you even find this FFS. :mellow:
&Everybody thinks everybody else thinks on their level& - LeveL
05-28-2007, 05:01 AM,
Quote:And if he hates fags then how come HE fucking created them then?

Romans 9

20 Nay but, O man, who art thou that repliest against God? Shall the thing formed say to him that formed it, Why hast thou made me thus?

21 Hath not the potter power over the clay, of the same lump to make one vessel unto honour, and another unto dishonour?

Quote:It just gets worse as it goes along this shit, where did you even find this FFS. :mellow:

I was at their site looking to see if they had anything to say about Jerry Falwell.
05-28-2007, 05:08 AM,
So...

"Shall the thing formed say to him that formed it, Why hast thou made me thus?"

What they are saying is God creates something, but then he can hate it afterwards?

They have every fucking angle covered these Christians, thats what pisses me off about them.
&Everybody thinks everybody else thinks on their level& - LeveL
05-28-2007, 05:19 AM,
Quote:So...

What they are saying is God creates something, but then he can hate it afterwards?

What I'm saying is that's what the bible says, and I don't pretend to know the mind of God
or the mysteries of His ways.

Quote:They have every fucking angle covered these Christians, thats what pisses me off about them.

WRONG.
It's not Christians that have their angles covered. It's the Word of God that covers
all angles. The answers are in the bible, not in the Christian, and considering that 40+
authors spread over thousands of years put it together, any idea it was "written by man to
control the masses
" doesn't stand up, for most of the authors never knew each other.
05-28-2007, 05:28 AM,
Holy fucking dogshit! That is the first laugh i have had in some years.
&We are here to love one another. I do not know what the others are here for.&
(W.H. Auden)
05-28-2007, 05:34 AM,
Quote:WRONG.
It's not Christians that have their angles covered. It's the Word of God that covers
all angles. The answers are in the bible, not in the Christian, and considering that 40+
authors spread over thousands of years put it together, any idea it was "written by man to
control the masses" doesn't stand up, for most of the authors never knew each other.

Excellent, spot on!
Yo
05-28-2007, 05:35 AM,
Ctrl, I know your a pretty busy man and all... but can I discuss religion one on one with you sometime? Give me a PM or something I can send you my contact info on msg programs.... I just have some questions and am seeking understanding....
05-28-2007, 07:14 AM,
Quote::LOL:

God hates America!

This sounds like another niche thing some people believe.

What are these people? Christians? They say God hates America though. :rolleyes:

Well, i'm not a Christian so I don't have these problems.

God hates fags, but how do they knw, have they asked him?

And if he hates fags then how come HE fucking created them then?

It just gets worse as it goes along this shit, where did you even find this FFS. :mellow:

Being Christian it truly amazes me how much the hate refers to the hating of anything goes back to GOD's word. In fact if someone believes that, it is because they truly have no idea of what it means to be Christian and the purpose of the ressurection.

I believe the being Homosexual is wrong and therefore I do not participate in that kind of behavior. The belief comes from the fact that I just do not understand it at all. However back to the GOD HATES ....

God does not hate anyone. To hate you must fear and the almighty God fears no one. Even if you are a non believer you have to admitt that if you were the on most high almighty god that you would not fear anything. In the bible, Old Testament , we see the power of GOD and he could use it at anytime.

The hatred comes from somewhere else. a couple of verses that back up my belief are as follows.

2 Corinthians 11:12-14

12And I will keep on doing what I am doing in order to cut the ground from under those who want an opportunity to be considered equal with us in the things they boast about. 13For such men are false apostles, deceitful workmen, masquerading as apostles of Christ. 14And no wonder, for Satan himself masquerades as an angel of light.

To those who feel homosexuality is a SIN well guess what:

Romans 4:8

8Blessed is the man whose sin the Lord will never count against him.

Romans 4:25

25He was delivered over to death for our sins and was raised to life for our justification.

Romans 3:9

9What shall we conclude then? Are we any better[a]? Not at all! We have already made the charge that Jews and Gentiles alike are all under sin.

Romans 12:17-21

17Do not repay anyone evil for evil. Be careful to do what is right in the eyes of everybody. 18If it is possible, as far as it depends on you, live at peace with everyone. 19Do not take revenge, my friends, but leave room for God's wrath, for it is written: "It is mine to avenge; I will repay,"[d]says the Lord. 20On the contrary:

"If your enemy is hungry, feed him; if he is thirsty, give him something to drink. In doing this, you will heap burning coals on his head."[e] 21Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Well there you have it from a Christian. Hate is the human result of fear gone wild. By the way God does not hate America, the Europeans do. So ask yourself....What do they fear.

Peace
05-28-2007, 07:18 AM,
These god hates fags guys make me so happy. It's the funniest shit ever, and it shows how f'ed christianity can be if you got a f'ed up POV.
05-28-2007, 07:26 AM,
Quote:So...

They have every fucking angle covered these Christians, thats what pisses me off about them.

This verse is where? Do you even know or are you just using a a list of stand alone verse that truly only make sense when applied to the rest of the chapter. Here is a hint the verse is found in Romans 9:20. If you would take the time to read the whole chapter you would find that the verse you have quoted has nothing to do with the claim you are using.

Romans 9 King james version

What are you afraid of......

Peace
05-28-2007, 07:26 AM, (This post was last modified: 05-28-2007, 07:33 AM by Weyland.)
With a DAD like DONKEY DICK CHANEY I would have probably turned into a DYKE too. :geek:
In the 60's, people took acid to make the world weird. Now the world is weird and people take Prozac to make it normal.

As a reputed atheist, the reverential nature of his film was surprising, but Pasolini himself said &If you know that I am an unbeliever, then you know me better than I do myself. I may be an unbeliever, but I am an unbeliever who has a nostalgia for a belief.&

[Image: Copyofsoldier2.jpg]
05-28-2007, 08:53 AM,
...takes a poke at the Cheney's. Wonder if its a poke at Cheney's bum?

MMM
Give me the judgment of balanced minds in preference to laws every time. Codes and manuals create patterned behavior. All patterned behavior tends to go unquestioned, gathering destructive momentum.
- Darwi Odrade
05-28-2007, 09:15 AM,
:LOL:

Hey Ctrl did u find anything on Falwel?
The InfoUnderground
TiU Radio
http://www.TheInfoUnderground.com
05-28-2007, 10:10 AM,
I am ashamed these "God Hates Fags" types are from Kansas.

Perhaps, God is not a separate, all powerful entity, but is literally the fullness and infinity of all creation.

Perhaps there are more layers to reality than what we can perceive with our Earthly senses.

Perhaps there are forces at work here that we don't understand.

And perhaps people should be given the goddamn respect to exercise their free will in whatever way they see fit without some bible thumpers confusing the hell out of everything. As far as I'm concerned people who want to improve the world should do so by their own examples, not by focusing on the supposed faults and failings of others, sending them into guilt trips, whatever. Be the change you want to see in the world.

Real lessons in life can only be learned the hard way.

Oh yeah, and Cheney is still a Dick.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Jesse Ventura Takes the Soaring Interest in Conspiracy Theory to TV -- And Viewers Are.Flocking to It Melchor 5 1,455 02-03-2010, 01:08 AM
Last Post: ---
  Zappa Takes It To The Man ;) Dr.Druid 11 1,238 01-14-2010, 12:10 AM
Last Post: Apocalypso Now!
  IBM Takes Aim at Creating a Smarter Planet Apocalypso Now! 0 433 01-03-2010, 12:18 PM
Last Post: Apocalypso Now!
  Cheney: CIA did nothing illegal in interrogations TriWooOx 1 516 01-09-2009, 12:24 PM
Last Post: rsol
  Cheney defends harsh torture techniques TriWooOx 1 469 12-23-2008, 02:29 AM
Last Post: Guest
  Cheney: We love to capture bin Laden TriWooOx 0 445 12-22-2008, 08:13 AM
Last Post: TriWooOx
  Dick Cheney charged over jail 'abuses' TriWooOx 1 538 11-19-2008, 02:55 PM
Last Post: NickHedge
  P2P takes Internet out of the Equation waxzy 1 547 11-08-2008, 02:33 PM
Last Post: Hans Olo
  US Vice President Dick Cheney is near death mexika 12 2,751 10-16-2008, 09:35 PM
Last Post: hammer
  Latest Cheney Tape May Contain Evidence of His Whereabouts Melchor 0 366 06-12-2008, 01:55 AM
Last Post: Melchor