Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Earth Is Not Moving
06-02-2007, 05:18 PM,
The Earth Is Not Moving
'All of the evidence that is required to expose and destroy the counterfeit Copernican Model of a rotating and orbiting Earth--and the entire evolutionary paradigm resting upon that counterfeit--is set out in this book & in scores of links on this web page.'
http://www.fixedearth.com/
There are other scientists who agree with this. I heard the interview on the edge radio 20th January 2007 'the World Is Not Spinning', however the torrent has been removed from conspiracy central. I still have the mp3 and torrent file if anyone wants me to send it somewhere to re-torrent it.
06-02-2007, 05:30 PM,
The Earth Is Not Moving
they use the bible to back up their claims and in turn use those claims to backup the bible.

pure diarrhea!
[Image: absurditiesvoltaire300oh0.gif]
------------------
&I've come to the conclusion, after having spent many years in politics, is that our presidential elections turn out to be more of a charade than anything else, and I think that is true today. It is a charade,& - Ron Paul, Sept 2008.
------------------
We're in a lot of trouble, watch this - http://www.youtube.com/v/3L3QVn4JyYA
------------------
[Image: guns250x200dw9.jpg]
[Image: armiw4.gif]
------------------
You cannot tax someone's labor because that is slavery
- Ed Brown, June 18 2007
------------------
The world's &freeest& country has the highest number in prison.
- arundhati roy
------------------
The crisis of modern democracy is a profound one. Free elections, a free press and an independent judiciary mean little when the free market has reduced them to commodities available on sale to the highest bidder.
- arundhati roy
------------------
The era of manufacturing consent has given way to the era of manufacturing news. Soon media newsrooms will drop the pretense, and start hiring theater directors instead of journalists.
- arundhati roy
------------------
The structure of capitalism is flawed. The motor that powers it cannot but vastly increase the disparity between the poor and the rich globally and within countries as well. Parecon is a brave argument for replacing that flawed machine and offers a much needed -- more equitable, democratic, participatory -- alternative economic vision.
- arundhati roy
------------------
[The choice between John Kerry and George Bush] is not a real choice. It's an apparent choice. Like choosing a brand of detergent. Whether you buy Ivory Snow or Tide, they're both owned by Proctor & Gamble.
- arundhati roy
------------------
No government's condemnation of terrorism is credible if it cannot show itself to be open to change by nonviolent dissent
- arundhati roy
[Image: sigterrorgj3.jpg]
------------------
Dr. Hermann Oberth who pioneered rocket design for the German Reich during World War II and later advanced rocket technology for the American manned space launches, cryptically stated: "We cannot take the credit for our record advancement in certain scientific fields alone; we have been helped."

When asked by whom, he replied: "The people of other worlds."
06-02-2007, 05:42 PM,
The Earth Is Not Moving
Thats why its not listed anymore? I dunno I think this ones using the k'orap which einstein used allegedly. I know his theory is easy to dismiss however:
There aren't any longterm videos of the earth from space though, no-ones filmed the earth for 24 hours from a satellite and put it out on the internet that I know of. Shooting video of the sun for 24hours will show stars spinning around, this should be the same for filming the earth, however AFAIK no-one has ever actually filmed it.
06-02-2007, 07:16 PM,
The Earth Is Not Moving
you'd have to ask NASA or the astronauts in space.

they film everything
------------------
&I've come to the conclusion, after having spent many years in politics, is that our presidential elections turn out to be more of a charade than anything else, and I think that is true today. It is a charade,& - Ron Paul, Sept 2008.
------------------
------------------
------------------
- Ed Brown, June 18 2007
------------------
- arundhati roy
------------------
The crisis of modern democracy is a profound one. Free elections, a free press and an independent judiciary mean little when the free market has reduced them to commodities available on sale to the highest bidder.
- arundhati roy
------------------
The era of manufacturing consent has given way to the era of manufacturing news. Soon media newsrooms will drop the pretense, and start hiring theater directors instead of journalists.
- arundhati roy
------------------
The structure of capitalism is flawed. The motor that powers it cannot but vastly increase the disparity between the poor and the rich globally and within countries as well. Parecon is a brave argument for replacing that flawed machine and offers a much needed -- more equitable, democratic, participatory -- alternative economic vision.
- arundhati roy
------------------
[The choice between John Kerry and George Bush] is not a real choice. It's an apparent choice. Like choosing a brand of detergent. Whether you buy Ivory Snow or Tide, they're both owned by Proctor & Gamble.
- arundhati roy
------------------
No government's condemnation of terrorism is credible if it cannot show itself to be open to change by nonviolent dissent
- arundhati roy
------------------
Dr. Hermann Oberth who pioneered rocket design for the German Reich during World War II and later advanced rocket technology for the American manned space launches, cryptically stated: "We cannot take the credit for our record advancement in certain scientific fields alone; we have been helped."

06-03-2007, 12:31 PM,
The Earth Is Not Moving
Of course it doesn't move. It's made of glass and all the stars are within the glass duh.

Dude your an idiot... sorry but it's true.

You can't film the sun from a fixed position on the earth for 24 hours unless your at the north pole or the south pole on opposite solstices.
06-03-2007, 03:03 PM, (This post was last modified: 06-03-2007, 03:08 PM by SerialExpLain.)
The Earth Is Not Moving
ROFL...have some more windowpane.

Sorry to hear about your waxzy diarrhea...oh, in English, not the twisted-speak....diarrhea, waxzy.

The earth is glass and filled with stars, translated....we be shattering that container mon cuz
we got that MON-I'M-ATOMIC-GOLD and gonna be slitherin. Stars....yeah...big stars in your mind.
06-03-2007, 05:05 PM, (This post was last modified: 06-03-2007, 05:15 PM by maggot.)
The Earth Is Not Moving
Quote:Of course it doesn't move. It's made of glass and all the stars are within the glass duh.

Dude your an idiot... sorry but it's true.

You can't film the sun from a fixed position on the earth for 24 hours unless your at the north pole or the south pole on opposite solstices.
Well its not my opinion but his. I thought his theory and the history was interesting and I noticed noone mentioned this guy and others.
You can't film the sun for 24 consecutive hours from the surface of the earth but you can do time lapse photography of the sun if you point it in the right direction and have it position correctly and rotated regularly or automatically.
06-03-2007, 05:23 PM, (This post was last modified: 06-03-2007, 05:52 PM by SerialExpLain.)
The Earth Is Not Moving
Trust me its rotating. There is a war for your mind and everybody is for sale....scientists included.

Just check out Greg Braden's work for just how that ties in to that pretty pretty white ascension:barf:

Oh, they can make it stop, watch the movie The Core, and remember that line from the movie "Destiny has been revealed", and I'm sure they need it to stop, if they are gonna play hoop and have that fly-in they all want so damn much.

How about I just ask my dad, the aerospace design engineer, lol....I know, he is neither a mason or on the take. But he is an atheist Waxzy, so you can't scream Xtian.
06-05-2007, 01:40 AM,
The Earth Is Not Moving
Quote:Oh, they can make it stop, watch the movie The Core, and remember that line from the movie "Destiny has been revealed", and I'm sure they need it to stop, if they are gonna play hoop and have that fly-in they all want so damn much

haha, OMG:

Quote:Sirius is also Anubis, and is directly connected with the ring "Pass me not'

http://www.experiencefestival.com/sirius

Learn a lot from watching basketball, lol
06-08-2007, 05:15 PM,
The Earth Is Not Moving
Hey mods, shouldn't this be put in the religious section? :biggrin:
reality is a manufactured illusion

Self delusion is all well and good until it catches up with you . . .
06-08-2007, 05:18 PM,
The Earth Is Not Moving
Quote:
Quote:Oh, they can make it stop, watch the movie The Core, and remember that line from the movie "Destiny has been revealed", and I'm sure they need it to stop, if they are gonna play hoop and have that fly-in they all want so damn much

haha, OMG:

Quote:Sirius is also Anubis, and is directly connected with the ring "Pass me not'

http://www.experiencefestival.com/sirius

Learn a lot from watching basketball, lol
just curious, but from who/where are these quotes from?
06-08-2007, 07:37 PM, (This post was last modified: 06-08-2007, 07:38 PM by waxzy.)
The Earth Is Not Moving
Quote:ROFL...have some more windowpane.

Sorry to hear about your waxzy diarrhea...oh, in English, not the twisted-speak....diarrhea, waxzy.

The earth is glass and filled with stars, translated....we be shattering that container mon cuz
we got that MON-I'M-ATOMIC-GOLD and gonna be slitherin. Stars....yeah...big stars in your mind.

The fuck you going on about mate?

Must be some damn good crack
------------------
------------------
------------------
------------------
- Ed Brown, June 18 2007
------------------
- arundhati roy
------------------
- arundhati roy
------------------
- arundhati roy
------------------
- arundhati roy
------------------
- arundhati roy
------------------
- arundhati roy
------------------

06-08-2007, 09:34 PM,
The Earth Is Not Moving
serialexplain is obviously making up quotes to make herself look even more stupid.:freaked:
06-08-2007, 10:13 PM,
The Earth Is Not Moving
I found links to the interview :
http://www.theedgeam.com/guests/pastguest15.htm
and a link to the whole radio show :
http://www.theedgeam.com/broadcasts/January_20_2007.mp3
06-08-2007, 11:38 PM, (This post was last modified: 06-09-2007, 12:22 AM by SerialExpLain.)
The Earth Is Not Moving
OMG... not an interview...we'll believe ANY and ALL interviews now.

....maggot...you are maggot

(Oh, was I off a wee bit...at least I don't believe the earth isn't rotating at the moment), but want to hear more on the cessation of the earth's rotation listen to Greg Braden (Zero Point) and nod your head yeah, yeah, yeah....oh, happy moment to SO look forward to..... :tongue:

(Hey, reach for the stars....just like ?/?THE MAN?/? said.)

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Antimatter caught streaming from thunderstorms on Earth Valentine 1 641 01-12-2011, 08:03 PM
Last Post: Dunamis
  HUGE media blackout regarding Earth and Moon orbital changes? Deathaniel 0 613 10-22-2010, 10:09 PM
Last Post: Deathaniel
  The Elements of Nature - Ancient Foundations Revisited: Earth, Water, Wind and Fire FastTadpole 0 1,029 09-30-2010, 11:59 AM
Last Post: FastTadpole
  HAARP-The Military Pandora's Box-Electromagnetic Manipulation of the Earth's Climate h3rm35 0 957 03-03-2010, 10:34 PM
Last Post: h3rm35
  Chile Earthquake Altered Earth Axis, Shortened Day mastermg 1 849 03-02-2010, 11:41 PM
Last Post: h3rm35
  Cosmic Rays Reaching Earth At Highest Level in 50 Years i8manu 0 571 10-18-2009, 02:24 PM
Last Post: i8manu
  First black hole for light created on Earth --- 0 590 10-15-2009, 01:08 AM
Last Post: ---
  $21 Billion Orbiting Solar Array will Beam Electricity to Earth Solve et Coagula 3 978 09-26-2009, 05:03 PM
Last Post: hilly7
  N.a.s.a To Study Highest Clouds On Earth flatron 4 990 09-26-2009, 04:00 PM
Last Post: JazzRoc
  Scientists Debate Shading Earth As Climate Fix mexika 0 447 06-19-2009, 03:30 AM
Last Post: mexika