Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"sigh"
06-11-2007, 11:15 AM, (This post was last modified: 06-11-2007, 11:22 AM by AhrimanMazda.)
"sigh"
HI. I guess I'm just curious to see what this place is all about. I'm a friend of one of the bloggers here. I was talking with him about secret societies. I'm just curious, about how many of you in here are members of any secret societies?

not asking which ones of course. . . just about how many people are are part of secret societies. . .
06-11-2007, 11:17 AM, (This post was last modified: 06-11-2007, 11:25 AM by MrBS.)
"sigh"
I'm a member of Hunstanton & District Naked Cockle Picking Society. I shouldn't of said that, we are supposed to be secret.
06-11-2007, 11:29 AM, (This post was last modified: 06-11-2007, 11:32 AM by standvast.)
"sigh"
If the clubs we may adhere to are secret, we can't tell you about 'em can we now ?
when does it count as a secret society, 3 members that know of eachother or more ?
Does it need a name or is the existance of a shared secret enough ?
Can one unknowingly become part of a circle that keeps a secret, or need one join of free will ?
depending on the criteria you uphold for something being "a secret society",..you've just joined yours./ :biggrin:
*blindfolds you and leads you across the long and distinguished Hall towards The Light*
Welcome to CC .
If Thine I that I spy with my own little I Doeth Offend thee ; Pluck It out.

06-11-2007, 02:23 PM,
"sigh"
I guess I consider a secret society anything that the particular individual who's replying might consider, so for instance, let's say you were to take a guess at the number of people here who think they're initiated into a secret society and then you were to type that number and reply with it. That's the kind of answer I was looking for, I'll be more careful with my wording in the future.
06-11-2007, 02:29 PM,
"sigh"
haha

I'd say those claiming to be part of said societies is perhaps somewhere between 1/20 1/40
so considerably small,.. i suspect the number of those actually belonging to said societies even smaller.
I'm not part of any secret society to my knowledge.

Quote:I'll be more careful with my wording in the future.

than my questions where not in vain.

peace'
If Thine I that I spy with my own little I Doeth Offend thee ; Pluck It out.

06-11-2007, 02:41 PM,
"sigh"
high fives for stand's answer! I completely agree! I am also curious to why it is your wondering this AhrimanMazda. What is your opinion of secret societies ? and yes, welcome to conspiracy central! :smile:
06-25-2007, 02:18 AM,
"sigh"
Hi everyone,. I was watching for the first time the Secret Space documentary by Chris Everard and David Icke. Before that I had never heard of these guys. I must say I was in for a "treat". I've always suspected that we were manipulated by the government in some ways (information and TV). But to ear it from other people is quite shocking and comforting. Comforting because I know I'm not stupid.

Spyre
06-25-2007, 04:44 AM,
"sigh"
Welcome AhrimanMazda and Spyre. :smile:
&its just like.. doood ya get the best barrels ever dood..
its just like.. ya pull in and ya just get spit right out of em...
ya just drop in n just smack the lip.. whabap.. drop down..
zibbaaaahhhahahah..
n then after that.. ya drop in.. ride the barrel..
and get pitted.. sooo pitted like that&
- surfer dood

Northern Alberta Surface Water Study
check it out: www.nasws.ca
06-25-2007, 04:55 AM,
"sigh"
Quote:I'm just curious, about how many of you in here are members of any secret societies?

not asking which ones of course. . . just about how many people are are part of secret societies. . .

Of the members here, a small handful are. They would seem to be self-appointed apologists for whatever order they belong to lest the rest of us have anything bad to say about them.

Welcome.
06-26-2007, 11:24 AM,
"sigh"
Welcome aboard AhrimanMazda and Spyre...
General Brainquirks:http://1phil4everyill.wordpress.com

Mind control imbued by movies:http://predictiveprogramminginmovies.blogspot.com

Movers and Shakers of the SMOM:http://moversandshakersofthesmom.blogspot...identity.html
07-02-2007, 04:54 AM,
"sigh"
Welcome to ConCen both of you!

I'm a member of the Blunt Brothers Smoking Society. We only hide our existence from "authorities". Our objective is to spread wild bud worldwide to increase health, happiness and consciousness. :joint:

Always taking new members. I'd tell you about the initiation but I forgot what it was...
“Today’s scientists have substituted mathematics for experiments, and they wander off through equation after
equation, and eventually build a structure which has no relation to reality. ” -Nikola Tesla

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace." -Jimi Hendrix
07-02-2007, 05:00 AM,
"sigh"
I'm not sure, my oaths withhold me from telling myself. If I tell myself then it wouldn't be a secret would it?
07-02-2007, 07:07 AM,
"sigh"
Hey came in to check your site out or Conspiracy Central.

Ave and 23Skiddoo!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  what do youi know about "The Council of Nine"...? P3AT3 H3RO SVZVKI 6 1,413 01-03-2009, 11:20 PM
Last Post: ---
  Hey I'm New This Is The Entity Known As "me" If U Care... subgenius 9 1,104 11-25-2006, 12:11 AM
Last Post: commanderson
  Greetings Fellow "conspiracy Nuts" Hagbard Celine 6 1,021 08-22-2006, 07:41 PM
Last Post: Hagbard Celine