Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bohemian Rhapsody - Bohemian Grove Link
06-12-2007, 10:39 AM,
For a while now Ive been wondering if there is any link between Queens Bohemian Rhapsody and Bohemian Grove.

If you read the lyrics to the song it has all the indicators of child abuse / mind control with a bit of occult practice thrown in.

So anyone out there know if Freddy Mercury ever went there? Or any other interesting links?

For Info, The lyrics are:

Is this the real life?

Is this just fantasy?

Caught in a landslide,

No escape from reality

Open your eyes, Look up to the skies and see,

I'm just a poor boy, I need no sympathy,

Because I'm easy come, easy go, Little high, little low,

Any way the wind blows doesn't really matter to me, to me

Mama just killed a man,

Put a gun against his head, pulled my trigger, now he's dead

Mama, life had just begun,

But now I've gone and thrown it all away

Mama, ooh, Didn't mean to make you cry,

If I'm not back again this time tomorrow,

Carry on, carry on as if nothing really matters

Too late, my time has come,

Sends shivers down my spine, body's aching all the time

Goodbye, ev'rybody, I've got to go,

Gotta leave you all behind and face the truth

Mama, ooh, I don't want to die,

I sometimes wish I'd never been born at all

I see a little silhouetto of a man,

Scaramouche, Scaramouche, will you do the Fandango

Thunderbolt and lightning, very, very fright'ning me

(Galileo) Galileo (Galileo) Galileo, Galileo figaro

Magnifico I'm just a poor boy and nobody loves me

He's just a poor boy from a poor family,

Spare him his life from this monstrosity

Easy come, easy go, will you let me go

Bismillah! No, we will not let you go

(Let him go!) Bismillah! We will not let you go

(Let him go!) Bismillah! We will not let you go

(Let me go) Will not let you go

(Let me go) Will not let you go (Let me go) Ah

No, no, no, no, no, no, no

(Oh mama mia, mama mia) Mama mia, let me go

Beelzebub has a devil put aside for me, for me, for me

So you think you can stone me and spit in my eye

So you think you can love me and leave me to die

Oh, baby, can't do this to me, baby,

Just gotta get out, just gotta get right outta here

Nothing really matters, Anyone can see,

Nothing really matters,

Nothing really matters to me

Any way the wind blows
06-12-2007, 01:44 PM,
Ok this might not have anything to do with anything but I looked up the word Bismillah which appears in the song three times the first thing I found was:

bismillah

The common translation for bismillah is "In the name of Allah", which is actually an idiom, an expression that really does not make much sense on a literal word-by-word basis.

The phrase In the name of is an idiom having the connotation of with the blessings of, under the guidance of, as an instrument of, with the support of, or for the glory of. In each of these cases, the idiom In the name of means submitting to, honoring or glorifying that which is referred to.

Now, let's take a deeper look into the Arabic roots of this magnificent word bismillah.

The term bismillah, is a combination of three words:

1. The particle bi which can mean by, for, with the aid of, through or by means of and points toward that which happens next.

2. The next word in this phrase is ism, based on the root (variously reported to be s-m-w or a-s-m), which indicates the means by which something is distinguished, whether by use of an identifying mark, or by being raised up high so that it may be distinguished, and would include a name, reputation, light or vibration, and points toward the very essence of something, the inherent qualities and signs of the existence of something, the underlying reality of something.

3. The ending of the term is the word Allah, which is the Arabic name of the One. The Semitic roots of the word Allah extend back several thousand years to the Canaanite Elat, Hebrew El and Elohim, and Aramaic Alaha. These roots point toward unity, oneness, the eternal power which includes all of existence and of non-existence. In modern English this would generally be translated as God (which is old English, likely based on the Sanskrit word hu, meaning that which is worshipped, honored or adored).

Using these basic roots, the term bismillah might be literally translated as:

- By means of the very essence of God

- For the glory of our Creator

- With the light of the One

- With the guidance of The Divine

- As an instrument of the One

The central idea here is that whatever we do, every step that we take, every breath that we breathe, is done for, because of, and through the essence of, the One who has created us.

It is not us that does the work, it is not us that makes opportunities appear, it is not us that produces fruits from every action. We alone are powerless. The Creator has given us life and given us the ability to move and think and feel. We are totally dependent upon the Creator for the very essence of life itself.

Thus, this beautiful word bismillah is a magnificent reminder of our relationship to our Creator and our relationship to all of creation.

In one simple word bismillah expresses our wonder, awe and thankfulness while it also expresses our innermost prayer that we may have the blessing of another breath and that we may walk on a path of truth and understanding.

To say bismillah is to humbly offer one's self as a vehicle for the glory and majesty of The One.

Living from the heart

A little interesting, but like I said it was the first thing I found opon looking up Bismillah. I'll let you know if I find anything else.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Obamacare and NSA link ? JFK 2 409 02-06-2014, 01:52 AM
Last Post: JFK
  own a smart phone?This link is for you. B4Time 0 506 12-17-2011, 06:49 PM
Last Post: B4Time
  Chatham House has called for a 'supergrid' to link renewable energy across Europe nik 0 465 08-03-2010, 03:50 PM
Last Post: nik
  The satellite link that keeps watch on your children TriWooOx 2 679 09-22-2009, 12:05 AM
Last Post: ---
  WAS OBAMA, MCCAIN @ BOHEMIAN GROVE MEETING IN CALI? morpheus 3 1,591 10-24-2008, 07:48 PM
Last Post: TeslaandLyne
  Bohemian Grove intruder says he feared human sacrifices mastermg 0 485 01-23-2008, 12:10 AM
Last Post: mastermg
  Microsoft patents brain-computer link subgenius 0 379 10-18-2007, 12:33 AM
Last Post: subgenius
  New Law Gives Government Six Months to Link Internet and Phone Systems to Permanent Spying Technology fral 0 489 08-17-2007, 10:34 PM
Last Post: fral
  Bohemian Grove Roster Sent Anonymously To Infowars ephilution 3 693 07-13-2007, 10:41 PM
Last Post: pizzaman777
  Bohemian Grove Club Try To Track Down 1980s Bond Girl ploder 8 1,041 06-15-2007, 07:59 PM
Last Post: zatara