Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
G'day & hello
10-28-2009, 10:49 AM,
G'day & hello
Hi, have just joined the tracker and OMG, what have I walked into???

The first torrent I look at was Look out CEO

Anyways, I'm very glad to be here. Looks like this place could be of great enjoyment.

Hope I can be of some value.

Topics I like:

Religion. Good and Evil stuff.

Motivation behind power and corruption and how people including myself become influenced.

Yeah: and just how shit works.

Cheers OccultO

P.S yes the name is a bit wanky, but it came from another site. The one where they like Latin names
10-28-2009, 11:42 AM,
G'day & hello
You have walked into a place where the information and the words flow freely. Hope you enjoy your stay and dig in!
Welcome!
“Today’s scientists have substituted mathematics for experiments, and they wander off through equation after
equation, and eventually build a structure which has no relation to reality. ” -Nikola Tesla

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace." -Jimi Hendrix
10-28-2009, 12:16 PM,
G'day & hello
Welcome to ConCen enjoy your stay - we regret to inform you we have discontinued our intercontinental breakfast though but nonetheless make yourself comfortable.
There are no others, there is only us.
http://FastTadpole.com/
10-28-2009, 02:12 PM,
G'day & hello
¡Saludos! Welcome to ConCen :)
10-28-2009, 07:21 PM,
G'day & hello
Welcome to the wonderful world of ConCen. :DThanks for introducing yourself. Though the intercontinental breakfast is closed..... we always offer a 24/7 information buffet. :DEnjoy!
10-28-2009, 07:49 PM,
G'day & hello
Welcome
The revolution is not an apple that falls when it is ripe. You have to make it fall. - Che Guevara

Resistance Films Youtube Channel

TriWooOx Podcast
10-28-2009, 09:35 PM,
G'day & hello
Quote:Though the intercontinental breakfast is closed..... we always offer a 24/7 information buffet. :DEnjoy!

:D
10-29-2009, 06:45 AM,
G'day & hello
QUOTE (inheritor @ Oct 28 2009, 07:21 PM) *
Though the intercontinental breakfast is closed..... we always offer a 24/7 information buffet. biggrin.gif Enjoy!

biggrin.gif[/quote]

Coffee for me [Image: drinking_coffee.png]

Quote:iC1 Posted Yesterday, 06:24 PM
G'day m8! you an Aussie ? welcome aboard!

Yep, I'm fro aussie land, Oi Oi Oi

Thanks for the welcome. Much appreciated.

Good timing with me finding this tracker as im going into bat for the first time against my employer against the system. There maybe a little social anarchist in me yet.

Cheers