Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Any Conspiracy Singles Sites?
06-21-2007, 12:38 AM,
Anybody know a good site to meet singles on the web? I don't really mean the mainstream sites, I'm talking alternative sites.
06-21-2007, 12:50 AM, (This post was last modified: 06-21-2007, 12:53 AM by solar.)
A "conspiracy singles" site set up through ConCen could be a money maker ...

... perhaps supplementing the sales of t-shirts and mugs.

Intriguing idea, rawgoatsmilk !
06-21-2007, 12:53 AM,
dude this isnt related but I set up a account on one of these sites(I think it was adultfriendfinder,its a site were you hook up for sexy time) for the lol's*im 14*
and I got like 30+ requests from like 50 year old fat girls

lmao funny stuff
The first step to revolution is consciousness,
So I wont stop screaming at you until this all make sense.
06-21-2007, 12:58 AM,
Quote:dude this isnt related but I set up a account on one of these sites(I think it was adultfriendfinder,its a site were you hook up for sexy time) for the lol's*im 14*

lmao funny stuff

This has to mark the end of the world, am I right? When in history were people like this? Funny stuff, a bit disturbing, but funny as hell.
&We grow to recognize form. We grow to label that form. In doing so, do we become more intelligent? Do we become more awakened?& - Siji Tzu 四季子
06-21-2007, 01:22 AM,
Quote:
Quote:dude this isnt related but I set up a account on one of these sites(I think it was adultfriendfinder,its a site were you hook up for sexy time) for the lol's*im 14*

lmao funny stuff

This has to mark the end of the world, am I right? When in history were people like this? Funny stuff, a bit disturbing, but funny as hell.

You mean 50 year olds trying to bang 14 year olds? Socrates and Plato would have something to say about the benefits of such endeavors. We all know what 'Platonic' love was all about.
The belief in 'coincidence' is the prevalent superstition of the Age of Science.

&I don't understand why you're taking such a belligerant tone when you're obviously the ignorant one here. &
-triplesix
06-21-2007, 01:28 AM,
na I didnt put I was 14 dude I put I was 18

but the main point was those dating sites are full of old ugly women lookin for sex lmao
06-21-2007, 01:36 AM, (This post was last modified: 06-21-2007, 01:38 AM by Blackthor.)
That would be all you need, to find someone equally as paranoid!:geek:

"Why did that condom break? Check the pack for symbols, patterns and key names! Oh god! You didn't have your legs open at a 90 degree angle, 45 degrees due west of the equator?"!
One reason the war against racism (and sexism) cannot be won is that once a group is admitted to the club of &being white,& or being allowed, in the case of sexism, to use &the flawed white male model,& it already has learned all too well how to play the role of being superior to those still remaining outside those exclusive clubs. The real problem is that the illicit rewards, both tangible and intangible, in a racist and/or sexist society are so enormous that there is hardly any incentive to do otherwise.&
06-21-2007, 01:39 AM,
And you know somebody would find a link from trojan condom to a rockefeller foundation rofl
06-21-2007, 01:41 AM,
Quote:And you know somebody would find a link from trojan condom to a rockefeller foundation rofl

:laughkick:
One reason the war against racism (and sexism) cannot be won is that once a group is admitted to the club of &being white,& or being allowed, in the case of sexism, to use &the flawed white male model,& it already has learned all too well how to play the role of being superior to those still remaining outside those exclusive clubs. The real problem is that the illicit rewards, both tangible and intangible, in a racist and/or sexist society are so enormous that there is hardly any incentive to do otherwise.&
06-21-2007, 01:49 AM,
L M A O !!!
06-21-2007, 03:03 AM,
Quote:Anybody know a good site to meet singles on the web? I don't really mean the mainstream sites, I'm talking alternative sites.

Don't go there. The last single conspiracy chick I met over the internet turned out to be a knife pulling psychotic bitch that also tried to eject me from a moving vehicle. :laugh:
06-21-2007, 03:18 AM,
Quote:Don't go there. The last single conspiracy chick I met over the internet turned out to be a knife pulling psychotic bitch that also tried to eject me from a moving vehicle.
Sorry Ctrl, but that's too fuckin' funny LMAO. What a film scene that sequence would make. You can tell us... it was Rosie O'Donnell wasn't it? :laugh:
"We Will Fight and Fight from This Generation to the Next" - Vietnamese People's Fighting Slogan
Freedom Undefended is Freedom Unearned!

[Image: HNK-HHQ.gif]
06-21-2007, 03:25 AM,
No, it was the same woman who I caught redhanded in our old forum's webserver logs sabotaging our old forum. She thought she was clever by deleting the log file...she deleted the wrong day. :laugh:

She runs her own conspiracy site now, which those of us who know her call "CuntRes".

Maybe I should give RGM her phone number so he can get a bj...she swallows.
06-21-2007, 03:43 AM,
LOL. This forum is out of control.

Heres to girls that swallow... :beer:
06-21-2007, 04:05 AM,
Quote:LOL. This forum is out of control.

The forum's fine, I just speak my mind and don't beat around the bush.

I suppose anyone who is looking for a conspiracy chick could just make a post in Introductions and mention they're horny and single. :laugh:

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I am in the MOOD for a real fucked up scary conspiracy documentary ? Weyland 16 6,496 11-03-2013, 12:34 AM
Last Post: SlayerHippie
  It's a conspiracy! stiffy 0 307 08-09-2013, 04:06 AM
Last Post: stiffy
  who the fuck is Adam Parfrey? : conspiracy theory 101 Frank2 0 282 06-30-2013, 11:56 PM
Last Post: Frank2
  Bookstores have a "Conspiracy" section ? CharliePrime 6 1,055 07-19-2012, 04:03 AM
Last Post: CharliePrime
  Conspiracy Of Silence (good Quality Version) Yodin 6 1,500 11-23-2011, 07:55 PM
Last Post: rickroderick
  Conspiracy theories are cultural viruses (Hit Piece) drummer 1 871 11-12-2011, 01:43 PM
Last Post: thokling
  Conspiracy Girls Calendar tsoldrin 393 101,202 08-27-2011, 03:11 PM
Last Post: dazz1
  sites similar to concen.org Crocodilehun 17 4,129 06-03-2011, 10:08 PM
Last Post: Amerikagulag
Tongue Looking for tube sites with conspiracy videos SEXtant 13 2,480 12-10-2010, 09:53 AM
Last Post: beardown50
  top conspiracy sites April 9 2,951 10-02-2010, 08:22 PM
Last Post: TheQleaner