07-31-2009, 03:26 AM,
Artistic? definitely creative...
http://tinyurl.com/lzmmb7

need I say more?
07-31-2009, 04:53 AM,
All I have to say is:

[Image: WWNPHD.jpg]
“Today’s scientists have substituted mathematics for experiments, and they wander off through equation after
equation, and eventually build a structure which has no relation to reality. ” -Nikola Tesla

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace." -Jimi Hendrix
07-31-2009, 05:01 AM,
I see some Bladerunner connections here with the UNICORNS NAH LOL!!
In the 60's, people took acid to make the world weird. Now the world is weird and people take Prozac to make it normal.

As a reputed atheist, the reverential nature of his film was surprising, but Pasolini himself said &If you know that I am an unbeliever, then you know me better than I do myself. I may be an unbeliever, but I am an unbeliever who has a nostalgia for a belief.&

[Image: Copyofsoldier2.jpg]
07-31-2009, 05:04 AM,
So Obama is a replicant with no termination date???
“Today’s scientists have substituted mathematics for experiments, and they wander off through equation after
equation, and eventually build a structure which has no relation to reality. ” -Nikola Tesla

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace." -Jimi Hendrix
08-01-2009, 04:47 AM,
the phone book art is pretty crazy also.
08-01-2009, 05:07 AM,
Quote:the phone book art is pretty crazy also.

Hey April I meaning to tell you how sexy I think your name is! I don't know but I can just imagine what a sexy intellectual blond you are with that name APRIL WOW! I keep thinking about that band APRIL WINE. It just sounds cool APRIL! I think i'll go get another cup of some Italian Bardolino and just think how cool you might be. i really love that drawing you did for CTRL it made think of sort of a mind control victim running away from a Rothschild castle finally free how fitting for a conspiracy forum. Either way I think you are the coolest!! Don't let anybody tell you otherwise YOU ARE A GODDESS!! Love and kisses for you and you loved ones.
In the 60's, people took acid to make the world weird. Now the world is weird and people take Prozac to make it normal.

As a reputed atheist, the reverential nature of his film was surprising, but Pasolini himself said &If you know that I am an unbeliever, then you know me better than I do myself. I may be an unbeliever, but I am an unbeliever who has a nostalgia for a belief.&

08-01-2009, 05:42 AM,
Someone had too many drinks tonight :blush:

:LOL:
[Image: Palestinian_Dawn_by_Palestinian_Pride.jpg]
08-01-2009, 05:49 AM,
Quote:

Hey April I meaning to tell you how sexy I think your name is! I don't know but I can just imagine what a sexy intellectual blond you are with that name APRIL WOW! I keep thinking about that band APRIL WINE. It just sounds cool APRIL! I think i'll go get another cup of some Italian Bardolino and just think how cool you might be. i really love that drawing you did for CTRL it made think of sort of a mind control victim running away from a Rothschild castle finally free how fitting for a conspiracy forum. Either way I think you are the coolest!! Don't let anybody tell you otherwise YOU ARE A GODDESS!! Love and kisses for you and you loved ones.

OMgosh Weyland! :crazy: :blush: What am i even supposed to say? :D

I'm glad you like my REAL name! And my drawing for Mike. It's interesting to hear how you perceive it also! :)
Love ya weyland, you old schooler you! I swear TPTP try to trend-ify stupidity, but intelligence, is the true sexy in my book. Huge hugs for ya weyland. Thanks for the massive compliments! :P

08-01-2009, 06:22 AM,
Quote:
Quote:

OMgosh Weyland! :crazy: :blush: What am i even supposed to say? :D

I'm glad you like my REAL name! And my drawing for Mike. It's interesting to hear how you perceive it also! :)
Love ya weyland, you old schooler you! I swear TPTP try to trend-ify stupidity, but intelligence, is the true sexy in my book. Huge hugs for ya weyland. Thanks for the massive compliments! :P

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hoSVPiuNqHM

08-01-2009, 02:56 PM, (This post was last modified: 08-01-2009, 03:03 PM by ---.)
LMFAO:LOL:

let me add to the praise tho with possibly the most obvious choice

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B-EJ9dQ5BmA
08-01-2009, 03:04 PM,
some great twisted satire in that art
08-02-2009, 06:15 AM,
LOL.....

sorry for hijacking your topic with silliness General, but here's mine. :crazy:

now :signs069:

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Scotland - anybody on here live in Scotland want to collaborate on creative projects? flamesong 7 939 08-25-2012, 01:05 PM
Last Post: h3rm35
  The "Illuminati" are getting creative about stopping Internet Knowledge joeblow 3 1,225 10-02-2009, 06:01 AM
Last Post: Bobert