Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Steven Jones/William Deagle's Motive Revealed-9/11
06-29-2007, 05:39 PM,
Discussion took place at the Vancouver 9/11 Truth

With Prof Steve Jones and Dr William Deagle - 24th June 2007

Transcript by Andrew Johnson

Footnotes mainly by Andrew Johnson, with additional comments by Prof Judy Wood.

This is quite an extraordinary discussion in many ways - and in my view, clearly demonstrates that neither Jones or Deagle are being completely honest in their discussion.

You will hear them:

· Claiming to be discussing the evidence, but in reality they don't discuss any evidence.
· Deagle claim Seattle has been pre-wired with mini-nukes.
· Jones suggesting that if there is a nuke-attack, 9-11 truthers should get dust samples and send them to Deagle or Jones.
· Deagle claiming he has evidence of mini-nukes from "contacts" but he hasn't completed testing his samples - even though he is very concerned to find out what they will use for the next attack.
· Deagle claims he is 100% sure thermate or superthermate was used to destroy the towers
· Deagle describes the effects on toasted cars as being potentially from an EMP pulse, but he dismisses the evidence for DEW.
· Jones gets Deagle to agree that the evidence of no planes hitting the WTC towers is "ridiculous"
· Deagle claims micronukes were used in the Oaklahoma bombing
· Deagle doesn't know whether they are fusion or fission nukes
· Jones mentions WTC Iron quite a few times.
· Both Jones and Deagle talk about an Isotope of Iodine 110 - but this is extremely obscure (the stable Isotope of Iodine is 127)

Even though Deagle suggests there is going to be a multiple nuke attack in the USA, Homeland Secuirty don't seem to have expressed an interest in this.

Listen to the audio or read the transcript.

Transcript with footnotes, audio, and video links:
http://www.checktheevidence.com/911/Jones-...hermate-etc.htm

Backup link:
http://www.911researchers.com/node/641

==============================================

CB's opinion:

Steven Jones continues to out himself... first as a Cold Fusion fraud in 1989 who discredited free energy research to keep the world addicted to oil http://www.911researchers.com/node/125 , and now as a 9/11 fraud who distracts us from the real evidence of directed energy weapons at TV-Fakery at the World Trade Center. Is it coincidence that Jones worked at Los Alamos where directed energy weapon research is conducted?

Jones/Deagle agreed that the "discussion should be evidence-based". So why did Jones say, just a few seconds later, "I don't think this is the place to go through all the evidence"?

Why didn't they discuss the clean surgical cut on the north wing of WTC 4, in which all the building material on the other side of this cut is missing? Why didn't they discuss the fact that the cut was in the same path as the South Tower's north wall? The South Tower was pulverized, and so was all WTC 4 material on the other side of that cut. Sounds like evidence of a directed energy weapon to me!

[Image: Image194Resized.jpg]

Yellow/red box below locates north wing of WTC 4.
As can be seen, the wing was "cut" in the path of the north face of WTC 2:
[Image: Image271Resized.gif]

Nor did they discuss the round cylindrical holes in WTC 5/6, further evidence of directed energy beams!
[Image: Image140Resized.jpg]

They conclude that no planes at the towers is "ridiculous".
That's some scientific analysis, huh? One must wonder why they didn't discuss the actual evidence for no planes instead of jumping to conclusions.

For instance, they didn't discuss an aluminum airplane with a plastic nosecone being swallowed up by a steel/concrete building:
[Image: cnnkz3.gif]

[Image: fairbanks2zz0.gif]

[Image: spiegelxl1.gif]

Notice how Deagle talks about nukes in Seattle. This is a scare tactic, directed toward the Truth movement. Does the movement really need to lean on his shoulder? Perhaps we should look at information for ourselves instead of trusting "mild mannered sounding" people.....

06-29-2007, 06:44 PM,
I honestly believe the no-plane movement is the only true 9/11 Truth movement, I will say that

If that Jones article is true though, everyone needs to be turning their head to who we, as the truth movement, are just listening to as Gods.
06-29-2007, 11:48 PM,
what you have to ask yourself is why is Jones talking with Deagle.
06-30-2007, 05:01 PM,
Quote:what you have to ask yourself is why is Jones talking with Deagle.

He needs to stop doing so. Deagle is a fucking fruitcake.
[Image: paulbanneroc1.gif]
06-30-2007, 11:17 PM, (This post was last modified: 06-30-2007, 11:27 PM by Nyte.)
no planes/ beams/mini nukes = end of truth movement

thanks COINTELPRO

CB you spam ever forum in existence and you haven't replied to
http://conspiracycentral.info/index.php?showtopic=11498

your 911researchers.com buddies are the reason for the whole scholars for 9/11 truth split up

Quote:I honestly believe the no-plane movement is the only true 9/11 Truth movement, I will say that

You must lack critical thinking skills,and this is coming from a 14 year old.
The first step to revolution is consciousness,
So I wont stop screaming at you until this all make sense.
07-01-2007, 12:02 AM,
Quote:no planes/ beams/mini nukes = end of truth movement

Agreed. As I've said numerous times now: even if they are true which is very unlikely, we don't need them!!! We have more than enough without that, all it does is ruin everything!
[Image: l8d74bab71cda70a9583f4arh6.jpg]
07-01-2007, 01:43 AM,
word.
stop. please.
07-05-2007, 03:39 AM,
Quote:
Quote:no planes/ beams/mini nukes = end of truth movement

Agreed. As I've said numerous times now: even if they are true which is very unlikely, we don't need them!!! We have more than enough without that, all it does is ruin everything!

I just will never understand this line of thinking. It's one thing to say you don't beleve in this stuff, it's different to say even if it is true, we should stick our heads in the sand about the subject and stick to more "relevent" subjects. Philosophically I just can't do it, and I tried. I ignored all the no-plane stuff for almost a year and even after looking at the evidence kept my head in the sand another 2 weeks, but that won't work anymore, there are issues we are all going to have to deal with sooner or later.

I just alwasy felt that the between the hip hop Loose Change soundtrack and Alex Jones sounding like a stereotypical Southern preacher the 9/11 Truth movement had a level of pride, of pride of intelligence, respect for others opinions and respect for others research, even the most radical. Since joining this board I've instead gotten the impression that everyone just mimes what some self-appointed "9/11 Truther" has to say, however if what was posted about Jones' connections to the oil companies is true along with all the "Zionists did it" camp ranting about AJ and the Loose Change crew being in on it, Fetzer being an inside mole sent to discredit the entire thing, I think it's become clear that the 9/11 Truth movement is 100% compromised.

And call me naive (as many of you do), but if the Pentagon is a honey-pot waiting to be debunked to make us all look like fools, than the no-planes theory is the diamond in the rough, a subject that's only ever been mentioned on mainstream news programming once that I can find, a subject that is banned from discussion on the 911blogger page, a subject that is simply ridiculed and never debunked, ever.

Bottom-line, 9/11 NEWS FOOTAGE WAS EDITED! The NGC EDITED in a gigantic 747 into the Naudet Brothers first hit footage. The Bob and Bri footage is edited to remove the second plane hit (yet it retains a police siren going past through the edit loop indicating it is indeed a pro-edit and not just a "whoops, I accidentally turned off the camera for a hair of a second" thing).

And none of this can be explained. Obviously, we're not them, but why would Bob abd Bri decide to edit out the second plane hitting the tower? Why would they decide to distribute their net-only video through some net-only video distributing company, which only makes the notion of an edited film even more probable.

If it's as simple as "the planes hit the building" why is there so much.... ah fuck it, noone cares. But that's why I believe the no-planers movement is the last safe-haven of honest 9/11 research.

Make sure your straws long enough to get through the sand.
07-05-2007, 07:13 AM,
Why? Because we can skip the hard to sell possibly untrue no plane hit the towers stuff & make more progress in debunking the official story & ending the war on terror. And this is what people are concerned about as these wars rage on & Iran draws closer, not allegations of holograms. Nothing to do with any of the nonsense you listed about Alex Jones & hip-hop or Zionists had nothing to do with it or whatever. But I'll take a look at the examples you listed as being things that you think support the theory.
[Image: paulbanneroc1.gif]
07-05-2007, 06:08 PM, (This post was last modified: 07-05-2007, 06:19 PM by Nyte.)
Another zionist denier

Yeah they were just there to document the event I see;)

NO PLANES ARE BULLSHIT
God damn it
PROVE THEY EDITED THE FUCKING VIDEO TAPES
BRING THE VIDEO - TOP QUALITY NOT SOME FUCKING YOUTUBE GRAINY ASS VIDEO AND SHOW IT TO SOMEONE WHO EDITS VIDEOS FOR A LIVING AND SEE IF THERES ANY WAY THE PLANES WERE REMOVED OR PUT THERE

If it's as simple as "the planes hit the building" why is there so much.... ah fuck it, noone cares. But that's why I believe the no-planers movement is the last safe-haven of honest 9/11 research.

"last safe haven???"
All the mainline fucking no planers started this fetzer jones fight

THEY ACCUSE STEVEN JONES OF FUCKING MURDER!
Go read the article on fucking 911researchers

They tag us with stupid fucking names like plane hugger and truthies and got 911 mysteries and 911 revisted from google video

EVERYTIME SOMEONE MAKES AN ARTICLE DEBUNKING NO PLANES WHAT DO YOU DO? IGNORE IT!
None of you noplaners critique it or anything!

What evidence? The "nose out" IT WAS A FUCKING PIECE OF THE FUCKING PLANE NOT THE NOSE!
the "missing a wing/part of the plane" ITS A FUCKING YOUTUBE QUALITY VIDEO! BUY THE DVDS THEY ORIGINALLY COME FROM AND SEE THE DIFFERENCE

Oh and killtowns Moveing bridge,ect bullshit?
LEARN HOW CAMERAS WORK ON HELICOPTERS
THEY MOVE AND TE CAMERAS MOVE
07-05-2007, 06:29 PM,
The focus (IMO) for the 911 truth movement is proving the official story false, which is a pretty easy task and has been done many times over already. Once speculation on what did happened is entered into, it gives those who would support the official story all the ammo they need to belittle alternative theories presented as 'fact'. I enter into discussions one on one and usually hit a nerve when I mention the time it took the buildings to fall (both duration of the collapses and how little time it took for the buildings to collapse after the planes' impacts).

As for Deagle - once an insider always an insider? I've been thinking about this for awhile, wondering are Jones, Deagle, even the venerated Bill Cooper all just shills considering their past affiliations? I'm even questioning Freeman now that he's on the Deagle bandwagon, and the fact that his parents (esp his mother) were high level masons.

There's plenty to make people think regarding 911 that requires NO speculation. Address those who have the ability to consider alternatives, present other actions by governments, corporations and individuals that have been mainstream verified (ie. Gulf of Tonkin, Dyncorp and child prostitution to name two) and suddenly those who would be awakened get a good jolt.
The Environment is out to KILL YOU!

Visit STRAWMAN MUSIC to find out how you can stop It's genocidal plans.
07-05-2007, 08:59 PM,
fuck all the researchers for a minute that everyone has suspicions of. im seriously starting to become suspicious of stanteau. the shit you are saying man, its too much. and your arguments. even worse.

Quote:"Since joining this board I've instead gotten the impression that everyone just mimes what some self-appointed "9/11 Truther" has to say"
are you kidding me? if anything many of the ppl here refute what most "9/11 truthers" are saying. which self appointed one were you referring to? cuz im pretty fed up with just about all of them, as are many others. the ppl on this board do better research, put together better analyses and theories than most of the mainstream known "9/11 truthers". Bollyn is just about the only one i can think of who puts it all together. so what are you talking about here. its funny you make these accusations towards the ppl on here, yet you are the one embracing the very ideologies that will eventually kill this fucking "truth movement". all the work we are doing trying to inform ppl, and we have you and groups you like fucking murdering this shit. its easy as FUCK to get any normal thinking person to re-examine the official story just through the video footage of the towers falling, and one or two easily proven details that contradict the official version.

yet here we have you and the ppl like you who subscribe to these fantasies. do you want to make your work harder? or easier? actually i dont care what you want. you are making our work harder. you will be the death of this whole thing if you ppl dont bugger off and stop with the nonsense that not you or anyone else can come anywhere near proving. you keep bringing up your weak shitty videos, but im afraid this proves nothing.

while all the videos we would pass on to someone in order for them to see the light, can prove a lot.

Quote:"that's why I believe the no-planers movement is the last safe-haven of honest 9/11 research."

and its precisely this shit right here that has me questioning if your even for real. or just some fuckhead sent here to fuck with us and waste our time. and to spread far and wide your bogus unsubstantiated claims of no planes hitting the twin towers.
seriously. do you really believe that shit? what research are you talking about?? what research does one do to try and prove these claims. examine and re examine the shitty video clips you have been putting forth? seriously i really wanna know what research you or anyone in your little "movement" would be doing to prove this, or better understand it.
you already believe it was a set up. right? you already know the official story is a bunch of lies. so why are you, when you already have as much proof as you need to show it was an 'inside(see Zionist) job', still trying to get ppl in on this silly theory. would it not be more important to say, try to prove who did it? or some groups of ppl who were in on it? or why they did this?..etc. why is it that you guys are hell bent on passing this shit along to ppl. why. we already know the towers didnt come down due to fires. right? so why cant you guys just keep your theories and speculation to yourselves. you can believe whatever you want about how they came down, once you realize it wasnt from fire. believe what you want. but why are you, in your own mind, taking the chance of fucking this shit up. you dont know there were no planes. right? you think and believe that, but your going on very little. shitty footage. so you cant prove this to yourself, and you for sure cant prove this to others. so why not just keep it to yourself or maybe get the no-planers together and start a support group or somethin. why do you all feel the need to try and convince others of your theories? there is so much more to go on. sooooo many aspects of ther lies of 9/11 that can easily be proven. why dont you start spreading that shit around, instead of some shit you cannot ever prove.

you mentioned loose change. this was one of the major problems with the movie. which im sure was purposely done. there are theories put forth by the ppl who made the movie. speculation. why do that? when there is so much proof everywhere one looks when researching this shit. there is no need to spread your speculations around. its your opinion. save it for when yer arguing this shit with yer dad or somthin. let him ground you for a week for fucking with what ppl like us have built over the yrs.

but if he doesnt ground you, then leave it to me to say STOP IT!!! planes hit the towers!!!! we saw them!!! lots of ppl saw them!! with lots of different cameras!! lots of different views!!! every fucking video clip from every fucking citizen that captured this shit is not tampered with or edited!!!!! its impossible!!!!!
a plane was also used and was shot down in PA!! and a plane, not an airliner, BUT A PLANE, hit the Pentagon!!!

PLANES WERE USED. they did not have to fake anything. they could have easily flown remote control drones which looked just like airliners into the towers. they are perfectly capable of that. THERE IS NO NEED TO FAKE THIS SHIT!!!!

hmmm lets see what should we do. should we fly actual planes into the towers which will create a sensational explosion and scene? or should we just use holograms and fake all that.

do you really think they chose the latter? do you know how many ppl have video cameras? do you know how many ppl caught this shit on tape? do you know how ridiculously unfeisable it would be to make sure all the video that was taken on that day was rounded up and destroyed or edited? is this sounding really foolish to you yet?

if not there is no hope for you.

there is hope for us tho. we hope you guys dont fuck everything up worse than shit already is. the 911 bloggers, the scholars, the no planers. your all on the other side. you are causing this thing to self destruct from within.
and its pissing me the fuck off.
07-05-2007, 10:05 PM,
If ya think I'm a "shill" I can't say anything that would make you think otherwise, but since you asked these are the 3 top smoking guns

If this is a piece of plane debris than it not only matches the exact size and pixels of the nose right before it hits the building it also dissappears into thin air

And no matter how grainy the video is nothing can make a plane appear out of thin air

And here's the Bob and Bri video, fast foward to 11:20, notice the police siren in the background doesn't stop or falter until almsot a full second after the video jump yet the video jumps at least 2-4 seconds to remove any footage of the "plane"
07-05-2007, 11:31 PM,
Oh and to clear something up, I wholyl support the research and 'advertisement' of Israel and the Mossad's involvement on 9/11. I use the phrase "Zionists Did It" as a slight jab, I think too many people try to use zionism is an all encompassing conspiracy to tie everything together and I just don't think that way, but trust me, today I spent a good hour explaining to a friend Israel's birth, the six day war, Palestinian occupation, and their actions on and after 9/11, I don't ignore that at all.

But I used to. I used to ignore it all as "just some old 1930's style racism people can't let go of" I mean afterall, it DOES make you sound like Hitler, and that's how easily we can be brainwashed into completely turning our back on an open area of research because of what "other people might say"

I mean, arne't I allowed to have an opinion, to go on an internet message board, click a topic that happens to deal with no-planes, and in under 3 lines simply give my support to the subject? It's up to you to decide if you believe it or not, but I've already made up my mind, I do, and just cause it's not "in vogue" doesn't mean I should keep my mouth shut out of fear of offending people who are openly talking about Flight 93 being shot down, Israel doing this or that, I mean David Icke gets a better reception around here than I do, all because I questioned if there was planes.

"I forgot this was America"-Stan Marsh's dad
07-06-2007, 01:05 AM,
Quote:Oh and to clear something up, I wholyl support the research and 'advertisement' of Israel and the Mossad's involvement on 9/11. I use the phrase "Zionists Did It" as a slight jab, I think too many people try to use zionism is an all encompassing conspiracy to tie everything together and I just don't think that way, but trust me, today I spent a good hour explaining to a friend Israel's birth, the six day war, Palestinian occupation, and their actions on and after 9/11, I don't ignore that at all.

But I used to. I used to ignore it all as "just some old 1930's style racism people can't let go of" I mean afterall, it DOES make you sound like Hitler, and that's how easily we can be brainwashed into completely turning our back on an open area of research because of what "other people might say"

THEY DID IT THOUGH! ZIONISM IS A WING THE M.I.C. ARE USING RIGHT NOW JUST LIE THEY DID WITH COMMUNISM AND FASCISM! ZIONISM DOESNT TIE EVERYTHING TOGETHER SO STOP GENERALIZING!

CHENEY ISNT FUCKING JEWISH AND HES A ZIONIST
HOW THE HELL DOES THAT MAKE ME SOUND LIKE HITLER??
http://www.rys2sense.com/anti-neocons/viewtopic.php?t=1388

SHOW ME ONE FUCKING FAULT IN THAT THEORY

WHERE DO THE NO PLANES COME IN?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Revealed – the secret torture evidence MI5 tried to suppress mothandrust 0 395 07-08-2009, 05:09 PM
Last Post: mothandrust
  Alex Jones is telling everyone to look at the base of WTC video MrBS 32 2,989 09-19-2007, 10:49 PM
Last Post: Dave52
  Alex Jones Announces Loose Change Role ephilution 0 394 05-19-2007, 12:27 AM
Last Post: ephilution
  Jones V. Robertson, A Physicist And A Structural Engineer Debate The Controlled Demolition Of The World Trade Center FighterFromAfar 1 595 04-24-2007, 02:12 PM
Last Post: byrd
  William Rodriguez In Our Uk Local Paper slothy 0 357 02-27-2007, 11:32 PM
Last Post: slothy
  William Rodriguez Has Been Invited To Iran wokensheep 0 454 12-19-2006, 08:53 PM
Last Post: wokensheep
  Alex Jones Interviews Mancow wokensheep 3 741 11-20-2006, 10:19 AM
Last Post: modus operandi
  Steven Jones Announces Early Retirement From Byu freeon 4 694 10-26-2006, 01:21 AM
Last Post: ephilution
  Pnac Ring Leader William Kristol Confronted On 9/11 Echo 8 1,032 10-19-2006, 11:52 PM
Last Post: ov3rkomer
  The Jones's ResistanceInOceania 1 527 10-18-2006, 06:28 PM
Last Post: MC David