Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Global Warming - Green Lies And Amazing Truths
07-25-2007, 04:02 AM,
Gore is a lying sack of ooze.
He knows damn well his Earthly spiritual connectedness act is phony. He knows that his masters are the same ones who have eliminated most of the true indigenous traditions and are trying to usurp and supplant them with perverse notions of their own.
08-25-2007, 04:10 PM,
Quote:"In searching for a new enemy to unite us, we came up with the idea that pollution, the threat of global warming, water shortages, famine and the like would fit the bill..."[1] Club of Rome, an elite think-tank working with the UN.

I've been looking for this quote as I've got the book, but not found the quote as it is always quoted to be on page 105 and i've not bothered to read it all yet.

The first edition has the quote on page 85, on its own page, at the end of the chapter 'The Vacuum' (in subsection 'The problematique'), with the title in bold: 'The common Enemy of Humanity is Man'

"In searching for a new enemy to unite is, we suggested that pollution, the threat of global warming, water shortages, famine and the like would fit the bill. In their totality and in their interactions, these phenomena constitute a common threat which demands the solidarity of all peoples. But in designating them as the enemy, we fall into the trap about which we have already warned, namely mistaking symptoms for causes. All these dangers are caused by the human intervention and it is only through changed attitudes and behaviour that they can be overcome. The real enemy then is humanity itself."
12-04-2007, 10:54 PM,
What ever happened to acid rain? It's a non-issue now but was huge in the 80's. More BS?
12-06-2007, 02:40 AM,
This is a good read

Quote:What ever happened to acid rain? It's a non-issue now but was huge in the 80's. More BS?
acid rain - I remember that, did a repot on it in college.
My "holier than thou" hippy teacher liked it, yet hated my essay, Conformity: non-conformists are subculture conformist.
think I pegged her, She gave acid rain a 98, and Conformity only 80. It was a much better essay, deserved 100, I must have touch her sensitive spot
Quote:Acid Rain Forming Emissions Fall Sharply, EPA Reports

(11/16/07) For the first time ever, sulfur dioxide (SO2) emissions from the power sector fell below 10 million tons as reported by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency's Acid Rain Program and Related Programs 2006 Progress Report. 2006 marks the 12th year of what is widely hailed as one of the most successful environmental programs in U.S. history

http://yosemite.epa.gov/opa/admpress.nsf/0...21?OpenDocument
down to 10 million tons, doesn't really mean much to me, but sounds high
&Alice laughed, &There's no use trying,& she said: &one can't believe impossible things.& &I daresay you haven't had much practice,& said the Queen. &When I was your age I always did it for half-an-hour a day. Why, I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast.&
- Lewis Carroll

&Things are seldom as they seem ... Skim milk masquerades as cream.&
- Gilbert and Sullivan (Pinafore)

At NASA, it really is rocket science, and the decision makers really are rocket scientists.
But a body of research that is getting more and more attention points to the ways that smart people working collectively can be dumber than the sum of their parts. .. Irwin Janis? &Groupthink:& is a mode of thinking that people engage in when they are deeply involved in a cohesive in-group, when the members' striving for unanimity override realistic appraisals ? It is the triumph of concurrence over good sense, and authority over expertise.&
-John Schwartz & Matthew L. Wade
12-07-2007, 11:04 AM,
what alot of people dont understand is that nature for milllions of years have coped fine. yeah great. now bring on the humans. not much affect. well give it 40,000 years. Oh blimey! infested! nature produces and sinks fine without us rocking the boat. Just because we don't understand it fully doesn't mean we arnt pissing the planet off.

im no tree hugging hippy but im not one to live on a planet with no trees either.

you can call it a hoax if you like. i just think that the bastards know when to jump onto a bandwagon and exploit it for all its worth
12-09-2007, 09:17 PM,
The global warming hoax is really working. I have aquaintances who are totally sucked into this.
coming out with phrases like "we are fucking up the planet.
There are too many people on the planet. Yes, there should be a global warming tax'
Problem , reaction, solution.
The people are happy to be depopulated, to walk around feeling guilty. Certain people are trying to make me feel guilty for goin on holiday on an areoplane. When there are military planes criscrossin the sky all the time, emptying toxins over us and spraying every day.
I feel a bit hopeless against this when all the magazines, national geographic and all papers are all supporting this hoax and cashing on enevironmental fear fuelling journalism now.
Tut.
Whats the documentary that will wake someone up and se through that ugly Gore grin?
Thanks
12-10-2007, 04:34 AM, (This post was last modified: 12-10-2007, 04:38 AM by TeslaandLyne.)
After Endgame3 by Alex Jones in its quick and easy video message,
phony science is a government con game is to make more money for themselves.

To the point mind you, that one or two or hundreds of people might be standing in the way
and must be eliminated.

To many people are warming the earth and thousands must be eliminated.
Its the maniac gangsters of science let loose by gangster governments.

Yeah off the wall Alex Jones.... but the point is made.

ED: Try passing Endgam3 on, the last half might be better for the Global warming hoax.
No one will get the Builder Burgers without seeing "The City" first.
12-10-2007, 01:29 PM,
the amount of business jumping on the global warming bus is enormous, now they are all saving the planet, i saw on the side of a bus that o2 the cellphone is claiming to be green.

that was just ironic in my eyes, a cellphone company advertising on a oil powerd bus that its green. *shakes head*

and the people love it, anything that makes them feel like a good enviromentalist. every enviromentalist, unless living a completly sustainable, non waste producing life, are hypocrits, it is just that simple.

its like people driving to a protest on global warming, the irony...
12-10-2007, 08:45 PM,
dont you even know when you are being hoodwinked? Jones has fallen for it too. This is a great way to make you guys look real dumb. If you are going to rely on alex jones as an environmental expert you may need to rethink. As i have stated it before, just because they use it against us, does not make it any less real. dont get fooled. We will have to wait another 20 years for the electric car.
12-12-2007, 02:26 AM,
Great, lets all help them use it against us.

There's already an elecrtic car, no one drives them, because they suck.
&Alice laughed, &There's no use trying,& she said: &one can't believe impossible things.& &I daresay you haven't had much practice,& said the Queen. &When I was your age I always did it for half-an-hour a day. Why, I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast.&
- Lewis Carroll

&Things are seldom as they seem ... Skim milk masquerades as cream.&
- Gilbert and Sullivan (Pinafore)

At NASA, it really is rocket science, and the decision makers really are rocket scientists.
But a body of research that is getting more and more attention points to the ways that smart people working collectively can be dumber than the sum of their parts. .. Irwin Janis? &Groupthink:& is a mode of thinking that people engage in when they are deeply involved in a cohesive in-group, when the members' striving for unanimity override realistic appraisals ? It is the triumph of concurrence over good sense, and authority over expertise.&
-John Schwartz & Matthew L. Wade

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What happened to global warming? --- 18 3,045 02-28-2013, 07:38 PM
Last Post: macfadden
Wink Snow Proves Global Warming ( O RLY!? ) rsol 2 855 10-25-2012, 05:35 PM
Last Post: fireballs
Information The Trillions Poured into Multi-National Solar Energy - Green Hope & Epic Boondoggles FastTadpole 8 3,530 06-26-2012, 10:55 PM
Last Post: rsol
  Astrophysicist Piers Corbyn explains the whole Global Warming aka Climate Change scam icosaface 3 2,030 05-11-2012, 02:17 PM
Last Post: CharliePrime
  Warmlist - A Complete List of Things Caused By Global Warming / Climate Change SerialExpLain 32 6,741 11-16-2011, 06:13 AM
Last Post: icosaface
  Anthropogenic Global Warming - sublimetruth.com - Darius Alexander Darius 38 10,803 11-14-2011, 08:44 PM
Last Post: JazzRoc
  Global Cooling and the NWO - Global Cooling on the Agenda of the Bilderbergs h3rm35 2 1,286 10-16-2010, 01:00 AM
  Scientists call for a global nuclear renaissance in new study nik 1 1,215 08-24-2010, 12:45 AM
Exclamation Climategate U-turn as scientist at centre of row admits: There has been no global war joeblow 6 2,403 05-10-2010, 01:44 AM
Last Post: FastTadpole
Thumbs Up 75 Reasons to be Skeptical of "Global Warming" h3rm35 1 1,113 02-24-2010, 08:06 AM
Last Post: FastTadpole