Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Underground Bases, Lizards, Greys, Interplanetary Travel, Cooper, Schneider, Lazar, Military Tech and the Firefight in D
07-16-2007, 08:44 PM,
Underground Bases, Lizards, Greys, Interplanetary Travel, Cooper, Schneider, Lazar, Military Tech and the Firefight in D
When I first got into this shit I read Jim Marrs' Alien Agenda, great book, and it got me on a real "grey and lizards" kick and as time went on it was debunked and Greys were made up by peoples heads and the lizards don't shapeshift and than government makes all the UFO's and everythings a smoke-screen, almost a year later (actually a year exactly) I rewatched Phil Schneider's lectures and now they mean a lot more.

So he goes on to say many things, about how the military has equipment and tech so advanced you and me just have 0% of an idea about what they can ACTUALLY do, saying they can create earthquakes (I believe that) and dig 7 miles of tunnel a day using lasers (I believe that) and all of this we got from aliens. can dig that, but only if aliens are real and they are in fact on this planet.

I do not believe in inter-galactic travel. With the speed of light, fuel sources, and general motives I don't think it's possible meaning either there are no aliens or the greys and lizards are from our solar system (or possibly an orbiting Nibiru). Now I am back open to the idea of inter-galactic travel, I've been looking but I've found little explanation behind it (usually something shallow like "well duh, they just use a warp drive!" which only creates more questions).

Also, what's everyone think of the firefight at Dulce? This is my favorite UFO mythos story ever since I read it in William Coopers "The Secret Government." Schneider said he had burns everywhere including a hole blown out his chest but I've yet to find real proof of this, anyone know of a secret article from some Southern newsletter or something?

And what about allegations that Lazar was a putup? Most notable was Cooper lumping him in with other phonies in his chapter on the JFK assassination.

Are the bases really giant cities with schools and shops and shit? IS there really a "dual-America"?

And just what the fuck are the greys? Are they really the "good guys" or simply "lizards in suits" as Icke has said.

Right now I'm reading the Dulce Book (Great find you can get for free here) and afterwards plan on immediately re-reading Alien Agenda and than we can discuss this shit in further detail, in the meantime does anyone know of any essential lectures I can watch when between busy shit at school on the subject? I already am introduced to the arena, but just wrote it off a long time ago and never learned things I should probably know.

And finally, did William Cooper really recant everything he said about UFO's?
07-16-2007, 09:14 PM,
And what the fuck is Nesara? (Again, I'm reading some articles now more tomorrow
07-16-2007, 09:21 PM,
http://www.hyper.net/ufo.html has a lot of good stuff and links to information. As far as NESARA, my opinion is it's a sham....
07-16-2007, 09:26 PM,
i don't think it's anything to ignore. that's all i have to say.
[Image: intellektssig.png]

&A stupid man's report of what a clever man says is never accurate because he unconsciously translates what he hears into something he can understand.& -- Bertrand Russell
07-16-2007, 09:53 PM,
Well I suppose we should clarify which NESARA we are talking about...is it

http://nesara.org/main/index.htm

or

http://www.nesara.us/pages/home.html
07-16-2007, 10:00 PM,
I have no FUCKIN clue, I just spent 2 hours on the subject and I can safely say NESARA and all it's derivitives are one of the most confusing puzzles out there.

So... which ones good and which ones abd and how are they good/bad? Right off the bat I'll just say I don't think "they" would "secretly pass" a bill that gets rid of debt unless it was a ploy for something, I'm genuinely flabbergasted
07-16-2007, 10:13 PM,
Well the first NESARA link deals with a proposed bill that was thought up in the late 80's early 90's for a monetary policy reform. It's an interesting site, but doesn't fall into this part of the forum. Now the second link on the other hand deals with more of this side of the forum :biggrin: This is the one i think is a scam of some sort, based on what i've read around the net, not to mention the the first site wants nothing to do with this site. It has also been rumored that the infamous "Dove" from this sight was involved with Omega Trust

http://www.quatloos.com/NESARA.htm
07-16-2007, 11:27 PM,
Can anyone confirm that this is "Branton"?

http://www.cr.ex.state.ut.us/asp-bin/sexof...;name_id=191190

as alleged here :

http://www.rigorousintuition.ca/board/view...ghlight=branton
everything is true. nothing is permissible.
07-16-2007, 11:45 PM, (This post was last modified: 07-16-2007, 11:46 PM by triplesix.)
http://www.cnn.com/2003/TECH/09/05/wow.tech.black.world/

One of those little snippets they leak but don't highlight that explains the Boeing research going into gravity-based propulsion systems for interplanetary travel. "Black World" projects make up about 17% of the Defense Department's budget; and that's the money they admit to.

I have always heard that it is a very fucking complicated yet "simple" method of altering gravity that allows the ridiculous flight abilities of UFOs but I agree with you in that I've never heard any faster-than-light explanations outside "Event Horizon" :biggrin:

Nice alien retroengineering project though, interesting they released that info. After seeing Transformers yesterday I think they're getting ready to tell us about the aliens. I really think it will be soon.

Here's hoping we can believe anything they say.
&We grow to recognize form. We grow to label that form. In doing so, do we become more intelligent? Do we become more awakened?& - Siji Tzu 四季子
07-16-2007, 11:59 PM,
Quote:Can anyone confirm that this is "Branton"?

http://www.cr.ex.state.ut.us/asp-bin/sexof...;name_id=191190

as alleged here :

http://www.rigorousintuition.ca/board/view...ghlight=branton

Hmmm, well the name and location make sense for it to be him. I wonder what the story is behind the sex offender charge....
07-17-2007, 05:01 PM,
Well, here's what I got to say about NESARA.

If it is real, it was never introduced to congress. There's enough evidence to incriminate several people in trying to extort citizens out of money in a ruse to support NESARA. Any alien connections are based on the fact that it has been secretly passed and I don't believe that so the entire points moot.

The entire "white Knight" thing is based on "They only tell secret individuals (i.e. us) who's who and all our info comes from them" so it's a big game of show and never tell and nothing can ever be proven, fuck it.
07-23-2007, 05:11 AM, (This post was last modified: 07-23-2007, 05:21 AM by number23.)
have you heard Bill Deagle's talk at the Granada Forum?
it's all over GoogTube (YouTooble) and on the tracker.

on a side note, if you search google vids for Bill Deagle there is an iamthewitness video that is just cracking me the fuck up. anyone who takes EH seriously needs to get off the comp and go back out to play in the sandbox where they belong.
07-23-2007, 08:35 PM,
Thanks, I'll check it out.

I read "The Dulce Book" and fact checked here and there as much as I could, and I'm still quite stumped. There's just way too juch going on to keep track of. There are reptoids, but they aren't the shape-shifting ones? Those are different reptoids?

One things for sure, I got a lot more info about the underground bases, but still no real answer to the whole "are they really aliens" question.
07-24-2007, 04:29 AM, (This post was last modified: 07-24-2007, 04:37 AM by number23.)
Stewart Swerdlow, in his latest coast2coast interview all about reptilians specificially says there are 7 different species of them with interests on earth.

get Icke's interview with Credo Mutwa, The Reptilian Agenda.
it's 6hours but if Mutwa is not a total BS artist, which I tend to think he is not, there is some jaw dropping information presented about reptilians, other nonhuman entities, the underground, ancient history and more..

also look into Richard Sauder. He's proven beyond a shadow of a doubt that the technology exists to construct lavish underground bases and that billions of dollars are spent on underground construction.

I've looked at Branton's website regarding Schneider and the Dulce firefight but I've not read the book.
I try to keep in mind this particular area of interest is probably teeming with disinfo and misleading stories and straight up scammers, but I'm convinced that something big - big enough for those involved to want to spread disinfo about - is going on beneath our feet.
07-24-2007, 06:08 PM,
I'm watching Deagles Grenada Forum 2006 lecture now, I'm leaning towards he's for real and a lot of his stuff corroborates with everyone else I feel to be real, but he is a bit of a "This will happen SOON!" kinda guy when your watching it a year later and nothing happened.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Video Phil Schneider Documentary drummer 0 253 07-15-2014, 11:32 PM
Last Post: drummer
  Bob Lazar 25 Years Later pizzaman777 0 273 05-14-2014, 06:27 PM
Last Post: pizzaman777
  UFO Fired upon by Russian Military... cheusiav 2 1,019 03-24-2012, 06:59 PM
Last Post: TeslaandLyne
  UFO files: threat of alien invasion taken seriously by military TriWooOx 1 1,089 02-27-2012, 04:44 PM
  Aliens have deactivated British and US nuclear missiles, say US military pilots dicktater 2 821 11-02-2011, 05:16 AM
  1 Million Earth Soldiers Fighting Aliens - Nukes Not Used in Underground Bases dcdaveclarke 6 2,118 09-23-2011, 05:21 PM
Last Post: Gzenum
  Giant Underground Chamber Found on Moon By India's Chandrayaan-1 Spacecraft pinkfloyd 2 1,166 03-15-2011, 11:02 AM
Last Post: TheCarrier
  UFO recovered by Military in Las Vegas (Summer 2008) waxzy 2 1,113 11-08-2008, 12:42 PM
Last Post: DJOldskool
  Project Lucifer, Bill Cooper, Stargates and the "2001" series stanteau 7 1,289 01-22-2008, 04:49 PM
Last Post: stanteau
  After much research on William Cooper and John Lear hardboiled11 4 975 11-20-2007, 11:20 PM
Last Post: 0110110