Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
If Christ was a rebel, why are most Christians CONFORMISTS?
07-17-2007, 09:57 AM,

http://www.godlikeproductions.com/bbs/mess.../07&forum=1
07-17-2007, 06:05 PM,
Because they suck satans cock. :biggrin: Too stupid to read their own bible, they would persecute jesus christ if he re-appeared.
07-17-2007, 07:37 PM,
Christ has nothing to do with Christianity.

Christ was an individual, a rebel, who stood against abuse of power by authority, most notably Jewish and Roman authority.

Christian is a label for weak and frightened people to cling to and hide behind.
Vitam Impendere Vero
07-17-2007, 07:52 PM,
I was thinking christianity shouldn't even be classified as a religion. There are no laws, you don't have to go to church, abstain from anything, and if you do anything wrong just pop over to the local priest-o-mat and he forgives you of everything.
07-17-2007, 08:01 PM, (This post was last modified: 07-17-2007, 08:05 PM by TeslaandLyne.)
Christianity is the belief in the saving of humanity from hell fire after death.
(Some don't believe in hell as a sort of wish or belief, however God's work was left
unfinished and needed adjustment might be the belief of Christianity. That is completing by God's Son
who came down to earth to finish the job as it were,)

Christ said: give to Caesar the things that are Caesar and to God the thing that are Gods

and

My Kingdom is not of this Earth....

So that sort of leaves us in the arena of human error and devils playground (at times it seems).

Don't annoy the priest with all those popovers.
07-17-2007, 08:58 PM,
What does this have to do with Politics????
“Today’s scientists have substituted mathematics for experiments, and they wander off through equation after
equation, and eventually build a structure which has no relation to reality. ” -Nikola Tesla

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace." -Jimi Hendrix
07-17-2007, 09:54 PM,
Quote:What does this have to do with Politics????
didn't you know religion and politics are the same thing?

(although, accepted, 'religion and occult' might seem more logical, given the way the forums are categorised)
Vitam Impendere Vero
07-17-2007, 10:23 PM,
I thought politics was a game to give the people an illusion of choice and keep them distracted form the real goings on.

I thought religion was a method of controlling the people and breeding in them fear, blind obedience and pacifism.

:biggrin:
“Today’s scientists have substituted mathematics for experiments, and they wander off through equation after
equation, and eventually build a structure which has no relation to reality. ” -Nikola Tesla

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace." -Jimi Hendrix
07-17-2007, 11:53 PM, (This post was last modified: 07-18-2007, 12:02 AM by SerialExpLain.)
Christianity is for those with a conscience, and thus can tell where the ego starts and ends. But, no problem, ANYBODY, that has a conscience is covered under the HOLY SPIRIT clause. A*N*Y*B*O*D*Y.

Tares, have the left hand paths which are more than happy to accommodate them, very in vogue, it is certainly THEIR proverbial time to exert THEIR WILL! Shattering containers! Yeah, that will SO be tolerated by the Creator of the "containers" arrogant f*ucks!!

At this point in time there are probably only two religions in the world actually, that was all there ever was.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l-8Ls0IzpZw...ted&search=

Born, not made. Sheep. Goats.
Right hand side Left Hand Side

Ever notice that a toilet is called a throne, it is white, and when you flush there is a whirlpool eye and all the feces goes down to a sewer, and maybe there is fire in the sewage treatment....Wow, how totally fitting, considering THEIR plans and what I read the outcome to be, but in the treatment plant the sewage is processed and doesn't just eternally burn, but then again, wasn't that what they wanted and asked for anyway. It was their will, win-win.

Sweet!
07-17-2007, 11:57 PM,
Quote:I thought politics was a game to give the people an illusion of choice and keep them distracted form the real goings on.

I thought religion was a method of controlling the people and breeding in them fear, blind obedience and pacifism.

you're getting lost in the technicalities

both religion and politics are about right and wrong (much as their leaders would try to hide it) - everything else is mumbo-jumbo and bunkum (designed to keep sheep enslaved and distracted)

Vitam Impendere Vero
07-18-2007, 12:48 AM,
Quote:Christianity is the belief in the saving of humanity from hell fire after death.
(Some don't believe in hell as a sort of wish or belief, however God's work was left
unfinished and needed adjustment might be the belief of Christianity. That is completing by God's Son

err... that's the sales blurb. to really understand one must consider the actions, not the words, of Christianity's self appointed leaders

God's work was not left unfinished, nor did it need adjustment, it is an evolving/unfolding process of which Christ's life/message (albeit central) is part of that process

Quote:Christ said: give to Caesar the things that are Caesar and to God the thing that are Gods

and

So that sort of leaves us in the arena of human error and devils playground (at times it seems).

yes, but Jesus also (supposedly) said "no man can serve two masters... you cannot server God and money", which appears to contradict the "give unto Caesar..." quote, unless one takes it as meaning the Godless trinkets of Caesar must be returned to him.

the Bible was constructed and edited by the Roman Church, therefore nothing should be taken at face value. you should think for yourself

priests, popes... are charlatans, annoy them if you like but they are better ignored
Vitam Impendere Vero
07-18-2007, 02:31 AM,
Quote:you're getting lost in the technicalities

both religion and politics are about right and wrong (much as their leaders would try to hide it) - everything else is mumbo-jumbo and bunkum (designed to keep sheep enslaved and distracted)

I deg to differ. I was lost in the technicalities when I actually believed in them. Now that I see them for the control systems they are, I am no longer hung up on any of the finer points.

I find myself saying this about religion and politics frequently: "Why argue about the decorations in your prison cell when you can just break out?"

:kneel:

Quote:priests, popes... are charlatans, annoy them if you like but they are better ignored

I do ignore them along with all of the dogma that comes with the crap they sell. I tire of them pushing a dogmatic belief in their "one true religion" when it is only a re-writing of Astrotheology, same as all the other religions.
Systems of control.

07-18-2007, 05:03 AM,
Quote:
Quote:Christianity is the belief in the saving of humanity from hell fire after death.

err... that's the sales blurb. to really understand one must consider the actions, not the words, of Christianity's self appointed leaders

God's work was not left unfinished, nor did it need adjustment, it is an evolving/unfolding process of which Christ's life/message (albeit central) is part of that process

Quote:Christ said: give to Caesar the things that are Caesar and to God the thing that are Gods

and

yes, but Jesus also (supposedly) said "no man can serve two masters... you cannot server God and money", which appears to contradict the "give unto Caesar..." quote, unless one takes it as meaning the Godless trinkets of Caesar must be returned to him.

the Bible was constructed and edited by the Roman Church, therefore nothing should be taken at face value. you should think for yourself

priests, popes... are charlatans, annoy them if you like but they are better ignored

Out of texts a bit "render under Caesar that which is Caesar" was said of taxes.God wanted His laws be and your body mind and spirit to be Gods. Caesas was that which owned the world and people.
07-19-2007, 04:55 AM,
Quote:
Quote:

and

Out of texts a bit "render under Caesar that which is Caesar" was said of taxes.God wanted His laws be and your body mind and spirit to be Gods. Caesas was that which owned the world and people.

(i'm thinking you mean "out of context", my apologies if i'm misunderstanding or misrepresenting your point)

however, to my mind the two quotes (bearing in mind they're from the Roman Bible) cannot be taken independently. that is, i don't believe Jesus changed his mind somewhere down the line. "no man can serve two masters" is emphatic and unequivocal. it says one answers to God alone - not to Caesar, not to the Pope, much as they try to misrepresent it through "give unto Caesar".

Caesar and mammon (or money) are, in effect, artificial (man-made) figures of authority, holding no ethical validity. i don't believe for one moment Jesus was telling people to pay their taxes, Jesus was a rebel (as the title of the thread suggests), challenging corruption and abuse of power - and there is no one in authority who does not abuse power. fact.

Caesar did not own the world or it's people - that is the lie Caesar and his subsequent replacements (popes, priests, princes, politicians...) attempt to perpetuate. you cannot own you host, much as you (or anyone) might try to deceive yourself otherwise.
Vitam Impendere Vero
07-19-2007, 05:26 AM,
I agree with Moth! :unsure: Though I don't believe in Jesus?! :umm: So... I don't agree with Moth! :ouch:

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  REVOLUTION of LIGHT and LOVE: JESUS CHRIST and MARY are Revolutionaries Solve et Coagula 0 609 04-22-2012, 06:57 PM
Last Post: Solve et Coagula
  CHRIST Solve et Coagula 2 641 02-21-2012, 11:34 PM
Last Post: Easy Skanking
  Kuan Yin: The Compassionate Rebel Solve et Coagula 0 241 02-01-2012, 06:06 PM
  Esoteric Christ vs Exoteric Christianity: True Religion of Christ vs Churchianity Solve et Coagula 1 535 01-16-2012, 07:46 AM
Last Post: tahuti
  Esoteric Christianity vs Exoteric Christianity: True Religion of Christ vs Churchiani Solve et Coagula 5 1,087 11-06-2011, 04:02 PM
Last Post: hardline
  CHRIST Solve et Coagula 2 657 08-28-2011, 11:50 AM
Last Post: Dunamis
  The True Religion of Christ Solve et Coagula 0 496 01-16-2011, 02:22 PM
  Tony, the Vatican and finding Truth through Jesus Christ mothandrust 0 602 12-06-2010, 04:46 PM
Last Post: mothandrust
  A Question About Christ High_Treason 20 4,167 05-06-2010, 07:01 AM
Last Post: Weyland
  The Christ and God of the bible, as opposed to those of religion. Dunamis 35 5,682 03-26-2010, 02:08 PM
Last Post: Krusty