Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Government Official Says 9/11 DEW Research "Worthy"
07-18-2007, 03:03 PM,
The Director of Public Affairs at the Directed Energy Directorate, Kirtland Air Force Base, New Mexico says Dr Judy Wood's 9/11 directed energy weapon evidence is "interesting and worthy of further consideration".

Read on...

March 16, 2007: Former Clemson University Professor of Mechanical Engineering Dr Judy Wood files a Request for Correction with the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) regarding the 9/11 NIST Report. Dr Wood cites fraud and deception, and shows clear evidence that the World Trade Center was destroyed by directed energy weaponry.

Dr Judy Wood is represented by attorney Jerry Leaphart.

Dr Wood's Request for Correction (RFC) is archived on the US Government's Department of Commerce website in PDF format:

RFC (March 16, 2007):
http://www.ocio.os.doc.gov/ITPolicyandProg...K/PROD01_002667

Supplement#1 (March 29, 2007):
http://www.ocio.os.doc.gov/ITPolicyandProg...K/PROD01_002722

Supplement#2 (April 20, 2007):
http://www.ocio.os.doc.gov/ITPolicyandProg...K/PROD01_002899

April 7, 2007: Dr Wood sends letter to

* The Head of U.S. Air Force Directed Energy Directorate
* The Office of Management and Budget Deputy Director for Management
* The Board of Directors of Directed Energy Professional Society

The main question of this letter:
"Are the effects set forth in RFC filed with NIST consistent with the destructive effects that would result from the use of directed energy weapons?"

See here for full letter with additional comments by Jerry Leaphart:
http://drjudywood.com/articles/NIST/DEW_letter.html

April 27, 2007: Wood and Leaphart are contacted and have telephone conversation with

The Director of Public Affairs
Directed Energy Directorate
Air Force Research Laboratory/DEO-PA
Kirtland Air Force Base, New Mexico

May 3 2007: Leaphart sends letter to the Director of Public Affairs:
http://drjudywood.com/pdf/070503_letterGarcia.pdf

May 4, 2007: Leaphart receives the following FAX from the Director of Public Affairs at the Directed Energy Directorate, Kirtland Air Force Base (emphasis added):

===================================
MESSAGE: I received your fax yesterday and your FedEx package today, and had a chance to review the materials you sent. During our telephone conversation I outlined a variety of directed energies that might have future weapons applications but I'm not aware of any that are mature enough to cause the damage at the World Trade Center. Lasers are the most likely candidates for nearer-term weapons use and, to that enc, we have conducted laboratory tests to evaluate the effects of laser energy on different materials. For the most part, those materials have been metals, not concrete structures. Effects on metals are from the heat generated by an intense beam of coherent light, which cause the metals to weaken and split. Given sufficient heat, metals would melt (become liquids) and, given significantly more heat, could turn to gases. Since we haven't tested concrete I don't know if the effect would be dust. You report phenomena that we cannot explain here, either because we don't have enough data or because the phenomena are not within our area of expertise. While on a personal level I may find Dr Wood's investigation interesting and worthy of further consideration, on a professional level we are unable to devote our limited resources to activities outside of our charter, I wish you success in your endeavor and am available to answer whatever directed energy questions may arise.
===================================

See here for a scan of the original FAX document:
http://drjudywood.com/articles/NIST/Garcia_letter.html

Dr Wood's 9/11 directed energy weapon evidence is "interesting and worthy of further consideration"!

--------------------------

June 29, 2007: The Chief of the Management and Organization division at NIST replies to Dr Wood, and states they need more time to respond to her RFC:
http://drjudywood.com/articles/NIST/NIST_letter.html

NIST needs **more time** ??

--------------------------

See Dr Judy Wood's 9/11 directed energy weapon research here:
http://drjudywood.com
07-19-2007, 03:48 AM,
Steven Jones' evidences of thermate has been proved conclusively unlike what these people say about him, however could they both be right? Could directed energy have been used to bring down the building which had already been weakened internally by thermate incendiaries & bombs? Could it have detonated the remainder of the bombs? Cause I'm thinking the two could have been used together since there's evidence of both.
[Image: paulbanneroc1.gif]
07-20-2007, 02:22 PM,
Quote:Steven Jones' evidences of thermate has been proved conclusively.........

oh really???:)Where's the proof of this??
07-20-2007, 02:30 PM,
Some Evidence for Weapons using Energy that is Directed on 9/11

Round cylindrical holes in WTC 5 and WTC 6:

[Image: Image140Resized.jpg]

Clean vertical cut on north wing of WTC 4, where all material on other side of cut is missing:

[Image: Image194Resized.jpg]

WTC 4 cut in direct path of South Tower's north wall:

[Image: Image271Resized.gif]

Cars with missing engine blocks and unexploded gas tanks:

[Image: ZoominGJS-WTC105_toasted.jpg]

Front of police car toasted while rear in pristine condition. Plastic red light on top survived:

[Image: Image172.jpg]

Front of fire truck wilted. Where did its engine go?

[Image: Image165.jpg]

Tower's steel core turned to dust: [Video 1], [Video 2], [Video 3]

See Dr Judy Wood's 9/11 DEW Research:

http://drjudywood.com -- Download her latest radio interviews in the News Section.
(MP3 Hotlink: Fetzer/Wood - July 19, 2007)

Star Wars Directed-Energy Weapons (DEW)

Molecular Dissociation: from Dust to Dirt
07-20-2007, 06:35 PM,
Um read Jones new paper
He found thermate in dust samples
+ the stuff he tested from the ground zero material he got
The first step to revolution is consciousness,
So I wont stop screaming at you until this all make sense.
07-20-2007, 06:55 PM, (This post was last modified: 07-20-2007, 07:16 PM by zion_brother.)
Here is your "Doctor" Judy Wood :

[Image: judywoodbf7.jpg]

Judy Wood is one more of those zionist control agent trying to drown the facts amidst senseless speculations and fairy tales taken out of UFO comic books.

The nicest thing that one can say about that bitch is that she was a coma patient for I think at least 6 years (not sure about the duration but go check it yourself). Her students have testified that they can not understand a word of what she is supposedly trying to teach them.

Judy Wood have been criticizing the research work of Professor Jones. Judy Wood and one of her students, Michael Zebuhr, conducted an experiment in 2006 in an effort to prove that Professor Jones is wrong about his theory that thermite was in the South Tower. Not long after that experiment, Zebuhr was murdered in a very mysterious manner.

You CB_brooklyn are probably one of those zionists dwelling in Brooklyn New York trying to hijack the issues and mud the waters as far as you can. Maybe you are just a stupid cretin. In either case, you and your likes can go fuck-off and should be banned from the internet.

Infinite you too can go fuck off big time for stating earlier that Christopher Bollyn may be an agent. STUPIDO.

================

Here is Judy Wood at "Rate my Professor" by a student :

"She woke up from a coma and decided her calling was to become a professor. She did not really seem to know the material, and she was hopeless at trying to convey it to the student. She fails to be able to complete a thought if not a sentance. If it is possible at all, aviod her."

http://www.ratemyprofessors.com/ShowRatings.jsp?tid=495285
07-20-2007, 08:56 PM,
Quote:Here is your "Doctor" Judy Wood :

[Image: judywoodbf7.jpg]

Judy Wood is one more of those zionist control agent trying to drown the facts amidst senseless speculations and fairy tales taken out of UFO comic books.

The nicest thing that one can say about that bitch is that she was a coma patient for I think at least 6 years (not sure about the duration but go check it yourself). Her students have testified that they can not understand a word of what she is supposedly trying to teach them.

Judy Wood have been criticizing the research work of Professor Jones. Judy Wood and one of her students, Michael Zebuhr, conducted an experiment in 2006 in an effort to prove that Professor Jones is wrong about his theory that thermite was in the South Tower. Not long after that experiment, Zebuhr was murdered in a very mysterious manner.

You CB_brooklyn are probably one of those zionists dwelling in Brooklyn New York trying to hijack the issues and mud the waters as far as you can. Maybe you are just a stupid cretin. In either case, you and your likes can go fuck-off and should be banned from the internet.

Infinite you too can go fuck off big time for stating earlier that Christopher Bollyn may be an agent. STUPIDO.

================

Here is Judy Wood at "Rate my Professor" by a student :

"She woke up from a coma and decided her calling was to become a professor. She did not really seem to know the material, and she was hopeless at trying to convey it to the student. She fails to be able to complete a thought if not a sentance. If it is possible at all, aviod her."

http://www.ratemyprofessors.com/ShowRatings.jsp?tid=495285

"Zion Brother" you can go kill yourself because you're a worthless troll who's the most viable canidate for an agent on here as your antics consistently resemble COINTELPRO & you rarely offer anything besides disruption.
07-21-2007, 11:22 PM,
I'm all for hearty debate, but tone it down a bit. We don't need people calling for bans or telling people to kill themselves. This is the internet for fuck sake.
07-22-2007, 06:57 AM,
Quote:I'm all for hearty debate, but tone it down a bit. We don't need people calling for bans or telling people to kill themselves. This is the internet for fuck sake.

If someone talks shit to me I'm going to give it to them right back, that's how it goes. You don't see me going around wildly telling people to fuck off unprovoked & pathetically trying to act authoritarian.

& btw I never said Chris Bollyn is an agent, I merely asked the question could some of accusations being made about him having those ties be true in relation to how easily it seems he got out of going to jail for that nonsense; and I never said that his articles or research were bad. To quote the website that much of his work is posted at (that ZB likes to worship): "investigate everyone." There's no reason to consider anyone in the field off limits to question, if you do you're no better than the sheeple who refuse to question the official 9/11 story.
07-22-2007, 10:21 PM,
That's fine, and that's what this forum is all about. Beat your opponents intellectually.
07-23-2007, 01:11 AM,
More ... intriguing ... pix from the Judy Wood site (from this link):

[Image: Image119.jpg]
[picture caption:] "Figure 34. Building turns to dust."

[Image: GJS-WTC030c_original.jpg]
[picture caption:] "Figure 35. Steel beams appear to disintegrate into steel dust."

[Image: Image42.jpg]
[picture caption:] "Figure 36. Steel columns disintegrate into steel dust with WTC7 and water tower in the foreground."

[Image: Image116.jpg]
[picture caption:] "Figure 30. An illustration of what a "pancake collapse" would look like. The rubble pile should be at least 1/8 of the original building height (12.5%)."

[Image: Image117.jpg]
[picture caption:] "Figure 31. An illustration of what the actual destruction looked like. The rubble pile was no more than 2% of the original building height. Both towers went 'poof.'"

[Image: Image28.jpg]
[picture caption:] "Figure 40(a) (same as Figure 28). The tower is being peeled downward. Dark explosions shoot up, while white ones explode outward. Above the white explosions the building has vanished while the lower part awaits termination."

[Image: Image122.jpg]
[picture caption:] "Figure 40(-b-). The building appears to be dissolving into powder. We don't we see any solid parts of a falling building, here."

Just a speculative thought:

From the Reagan presidency forward, how many billions of dollars (hundreds of billions?) were poured into the DoD's "Star Wars" programs ?

Did all this money end up in defense industries CEO's Swiss bank accounts ?

Or did the defense industries involved actually produce operational weapons ?

They certainly have had a couple of decades to produce usable results ...

Thanks, and a "tip of the hat", to both stanteau and CB_Brooklyn for keeping the topic alive on this Forum ...

... "directed energy weapons" definitely deserve more inquiry, whether or not they were involved in the 911 affair.
07-23-2007, 01:33 AM,
Quote:Here is your "Doctor" Judy Wood : [...]
Here is another picture:

[Image: Wood.jpg]

Of all the men and women scientists that I have met, I've never known one to dress well or look "photogenic".

For that matter, does anyone on this Forum look "photogenic" ...:P

... please post your picture if you do !!:LOL:

Judy Wood's "brief bio" (from this link) --

Brief Biographical Sketch for
Judy D. Wood, Ph.D.

email: lisajudy [at] nctv.com

Judy D. Wood is a former professor of mechanical engineering with research interests in experimental stress analysis, structural mechanics, optical methods, deformation analysis, and the materials characterization of biomaterials and composite materials. She is a member of the Society for Experimental Mechanics (SEM), co-founded SEM’s Biological Systems and Materials Division, and currently serves on the SEM Composite Materials Technical Division.

Dr. Wood received her

B.S. (Civil Engineering, 1981) (Structural Engineering),
M.S (Engineering Mechanics (Applied Physics), 1983), and
Ph.D. (Materials Engineering Science, 1992) from the Department of Engineering Science and Mechanics at Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University in Blacksburg, Virginia.

Her dissertation involved the development of an experimental method to measure thermal stresses in bimaterial joints.

She has taught courses including:
Experimental Stress Analysis,
Engineering Mechanics,
Mechanics of Materials (Strength of Materials)
Strength of Materials Testing

From 1999 to 2006 Dr. Wood has been an assistant professor in the Mechanical Engineering Department at Clemson University in Clemson, South Carolina. Before moving to Clemson she spent three years as a postdoctoral research associate in the Department of Engineering Science and Mechanics at Virginia Tech. Dr. Wood is currently writing a book with Morgan Reynolds on the physical evidence explaining the events on 9/11.

One of Dr. Wood's research interests is biomimicry, or applying the mechanical structures of biological materials to engineering design using engineering materials. Other recent research has investigated the deformation behavior of materials and structures with complex geometries and complex material properties, such as fiber-reinforced composite materials and biological materials. Dr. Wood is an expert in the use of moiré interferometry, a full-field optical method that is used in stress analysis. Dr. Wood has over 60 technical publications in refereed journals, conference proceedings, and edited monographs and special technical reports.

Dr. Wood started to question the events of 9/11 on that same day when what she saw and heard on television was contradictory and appeared to violate the laws of physics. Since that day she has used her knowledge of engineering mechanics to prove that the collapse of the World Trade Center twin towers could not have happened as the American public was told.
07-24-2007, 10:59 AM,
Is there any other explanation for the core disintegrating like that? Could directed energy have been used in combination with the explosives because we know there were explosives used. But how were they set off? Perhaps with directed energy.
07-24-2007, 05:06 PM,
Well, besides that, show me the Boeing 747 or satellite that can fire directed energy weapons. Without the murder weapon, it's fairly hard to establish how the murder happened.
07-24-2007, 07:44 PM,
Quote:Well, besides that, show me the Boeing 747 or satellite that can fire directed energy weapons. Without the murder weapon, it's fairly hard to establish how the murder happened.

I think stick to what you can prove is the best strategy when dealing with 9/11, because the point is to stop any more false flag operations & the subsequent wars & loss of freedom. All this is more important than 9/11 itself so best to stick to what you can use to debunk the official story & prove insider involvement & we have that direct evidence from what I can tell when it comes to Steven Jones' documentation of the use of thermate. If anything directed energy was used in addition to explosives because we know explosives were used, this is where the directed energy people are shady b/c I think they try to say there were no explosives which is a joke. I don't agree that it has to be all one thing though.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Via Iran's PressTV: US soldier accused of trying to kill Obama, overthrow government h3rm35 0 517 09-26-2012, 01:31 AM
Last Post: h3rm35
  Government Twists Science of 9/11 icosaface 14 2,023 10-02-2011, 08:39 PM
Last Post: Loke
  1,500 Architects & Engineers Disprove Official 9/11 Account of WTC Destruction TriWooOx 1 711 06-14-2011, 09:37 AM
Last Post: Easy Skanking
  UN human rights official claims 9/11 was US plot TriWooOx 0 490 01-25-2011, 07:40 PM
Last Post: TriWooOx
  Obaama warns not to challenge official 9/11 story --- 0 448 07-22-2010, 10:32 PM
Last Post: ---
  Official story of building 7 brought down by controlled demolition h3rm35 3 956 06-03-2010, 02:07 AM
Last Post: h3rm35
  100 Million Americans Question or Find Fault with the Official 9/11 Story h3rm35 1 512 04-01-2010, 10:22 PM
Last Post: yeti
  Charlie Sheen claims US government was behind 9/11 TriWooOx 1 808 09-11-2009, 05:41 PM
Last Post: staceysugar
  In America, corporations do not control the government. In America, corporations are the government mexika 0 472 08-27-2009, 05:42 AM
Last Post: mexika
  9/11 Mind Swell: Scientific evidence refutes the official story Solve et Coagula 0 539 08-12-2009, 09:16 PM
Last Post: Solve et Coagula