Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ex-Cop sells video - Never Get Busted Again
07-27-2007, 01:12 PM,
Former narc teaches potheads how to stay out of jail
Former narcotics officer Barry Cooper says he feels guilty for making over 800 drug arrests in his career: "The war on drugs is an utterly losing proposition," he tells Radar. "We caused more harm breaking up families to put non-violent drug offenders in jail than the drugs ever did. And for what? To eradicate 1/10th of a percent of drugs on the street."

Now he has made an instructional video called Never Get Busted Again. Radar Online has printed some of Cooper's tips.
  • The best advice I can give you is this: Never carry more marijuana than you can eat. If the police turn on the red and blues, just eat it. It's not illegal to smell like pot—it's just illegal to possess it.<>
  • Don't think that by hiding pot in coffee grounds, or masking the scent with Bounce fabric softener or vanilla extract, you're gonna be okay. Police dogs are trained to cut through these scents. Petroleum and cayenne pepper don't work either—a dog may jerk back after smelling it, but humans will recognize the reaction.<>
  • If you are going to travel with marijuana, place it in a non-contamined container right before you leave. The drug odor won't have time to permeate through the plastic. If you are handling pot at your house, wear latex gloves or wash your hands—marijuana dust can reside on your fingers, and dogs can smell it. You'd be surprised at how many people get busted when dogs start sniffing around car door handles.<>
  • Hiding your drugs in food is also a wise move. The mixed smells will throw off a dog.<>
    [st]
    Full story
[Image: absurditiesvoltaire300oh0.gif]
------------------
&I've come to the conclusion, after having spent many years in politics, is that our presidential elections turn out to be more of a charade than anything else, and I think that is true today. It is a charade,& - Ron Paul, Sept 2008.
------------------
We're in a lot of trouble, watch this - http://www.youtube.com/v/3L3QVn4JyYA
------------------
[Image: guns250x200dw9.jpg]
[Image: armiw4.gif]
------------------
You cannot tax someone's labor because that is slavery
- Ed Brown, June 18 2007
------------------
The world's &freeest& country has the highest number in prison.
- arundhati roy
------------------
The crisis of modern democracy is a profound one. Free elections, a free press and an independent judiciary mean little when the free market has reduced them to commodities available on sale to the highest bidder.
- arundhati roy
------------------
The era of manufacturing consent has given way to the era of manufacturing news. Soon media newsrooms will drop the pretense, and start hiring theater directors instead of journalists.
- arundhati roy
------------------
The structure of capitalism is flawed. The motor that powers it cannot but vastly increase the disparity between the poor and the rich globally and within countries as well. Parecon is a brave argument for replacing that flawed machine and offers a much needed -- more equitable, democratic, participatory -- alternative economic vision.
- arundhati roy
------------------
[The choice between John Kerry and George Bush] is not a real choice. It's an apparent choice. Like choosing a brand of detergent. Whether you buy Ivory Snow or Tide, they're both owned by Proctor & Gamble.
- arundhati roy
------------------
No government's condemnation of terrorism is credible if it cannot show itself to be open to change by nonviolent dissent
- arundhati roy
[Image: sigterrorgj3.jpg]
------------------
Dr. Hermann Oberth who pioneered rocket design for the German Reich during World War II and later advanced rocket technology for the American manned space launches, cryptically stated: "We cannot take the credit for our record advancement in certain scientific fields alone; we have been helped."

When asked by whom, he replied: "The people of other worlds."
07-27-2007, 09:17 PM,
I've watched this and I thought it was very good info. There are a few things that I would not have thought about and I am glad to have watched it. I recommend it especially for the coming times. I've seen the torrent at least on Demonoid if not other torrent sites.
“Today’s scientists have substituted mathematics for experiments, and they wander off through equation after
equation, and eventually build a structure which has no relation to reality. ” -Nikola Tesla

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace." -Jimi Hendrix
07-28-2007, 12:30 AM,
good tips
The first step to revolution is consciousness,
So I wont stop screaming at you until this all make sense.
07-30-2007, 02:21 AM,
Wow great information, thanks for the tips! Now somebody can kill this guy as we've gotten all we need from him :crazy:
[Image: paulbanneroc1.gif]
08-03-2007, 09:37 AM,
Awesome, thx waxzy
10-08-2007, 08:44 PM,
Fantastic find waxzy, great work!!
10-12-2007, 10:25 AM,
Quote:The best advice I can give you is this: Never carry more marijuana than you can eat. If the police turn on the red and blues, just eat it. It's not illegal to smell like pot—it's just illegal to possess it.

Damn right,mom walked in when I pulled out a bud
IN THE MOUTH IT GOES

the seeds give me headaches
The first step to revolution is consciousness,
So I wont stop screaming at you until this all make sense.
12-03-2007, 03:45 PM,
Quote:
Quote: The best advice I can give you is this: Never carry more marijuana than you can eat. If the police turn on the red and blues, just eat it. It's not illegal to smell like pot—it's just illegal to possess it.

IN THE MOUTH IT GOES

why would seeds give u a headache?
12-04-2007, 04:26 AM,
Yeah really, it's natures perfect food. It's one of the only complete sources of plant protein. It contains a balance of amino acids found no where else in nature.

We should all be eating them all over on salads and other stuff but they disappeared from our diet when hemp was made illegal in the US in the 30's. Nutrition is just another area the beautiful hemp plant could be blessing us in.
&We didn't have education. We had inspiration. If I was educated, I'd be a damn fool.&
-Bob Marley

[Image: idiocracyforpres.jpg]
12-04-2007, 11:03 PM,
Quote:
Quote:
Quote: The best advice I can give you is this: Never carry more marijuana than you can eat. If the police turn on the red and blues, just eat it. It's not illegal to smell like pot—it's just illegal to possess it.

IN THE MOUTH IT GOES

why would seeds give u a headache?

If you smoked them instead of eating them.... :biggrin:
“Today’s scientists have substituted mathematics for experiments, and they wander off through equation after
equation, and eventually build a structure which has no relation to reality. ” -Nikola Tesla

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace." -Jimi Hendrix
12-05-2007, 12:56 PM, (This post was last modified: 12-05-2007, 12:57 PM by triplesix.)
Quote:If you smoked them instead of eating them.... :biggrin:
POP!
Ugh... what's that smell?
&We grow to recognize form. We grow to label that form. In doing so, do we become more intelligent? Do we become more awakened?& - Siji Tzu 四季子
12-22-2007, 03:39 AM,
"Claiming your constitutional right against illegal search and seizure is fantastic in theory, but not so much in practice"...

Seatbelt tickets are the big constitutional breaker for me.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Thumbs Up How to Make Money Selling Drugs - Instructional Video CharliePrime 1 696 10-04-2013, 07:54 PM
Last Post: thokling
  Video: Fkn News - US Troops Harvest Hopium In Afghanistan hilly7 2 982 02-23-2009, 01:40 AM
Last Post: xAMKx
  Short video that I made about the drug war... westridge44 2 982 01-06-2009, 09:12 AM
Last Post: ---