Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
What Books, Movies, Music, Documentaries Best Represent Our Philosophy at ConCen?
08-10-2007, 08:57 PM, (This post was last modified: 08-14-2007, 07:17 PM by FighterFromAfar.)
What Books, Movies, Music, Documentaries Best Represent Our Philosophy at ConCen?
And I have a subsequent question. What material should new forum members watch/read if they want to "take the red pill" and see how deep the rabbit hole goes?

Post your thoughts.

Movies
All Quiet on the Western Front
Dr. Strangelove
2001: A Space Odyssey
Doctor Zhivago
Fahrenheit 451
A Clockwork Orange
The Brotherhood of the Bell
Full Metal Jacket
THX 1138
Network
Marathon Man
The Boys from Brazil
Logan's Run
Blade Runner
Brazil
They Live
Dead Poets Society
JFK
The Matrix
The Truman Show
Fight Club
Steal This Movie - Abbie Hoffman
Fallen
The Sixth Sense
Eyes Wide Shut
The Manchurian Candidate
Minority Report
Signs
A Scanner Darkley
V For Vendetta
The Butterfly Effect
Good Night and Good Luck
Munich
The Good Shepherd
The Illusionist
Shooter

Plays/Musicals
The Merchant of Venice

Documentaries
9/11 Mysteries
September 11th Revisited
America: Freedom to Fascism
Judea Declares War on Germany
Dead in the Water - The Sinking of the USS Liberty
The Israel Lobby - The Influence of AIPAC on US Foreign Policy
The Money Masters
Zeitgeist

Books
All Quiet on the Western Front
Johnny Got His Gun
Fahrenheit 451
Steal This Book
Fight Club
Jewish History, Jewish Religion
Controversy of Zion
The Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion
Palestine: Peace Not Apartheid

Articles

The Israel Lobby
Israel's Grand Design: Leaders Crave Area from Egypt to Iraq
Israel: A Monument to Anti-Semitism
Jim Allen's Perdition and the life of Rudolf Kasztner
Gandhi: Zionism And Anti-semitism
Palestine: Peace Not Apartheid..., Jimmy Carter In His Own Words
Israel and 9/11 - Index of What Really Happened

Updated, thanks solar and Ognir.
08-10-2007, 09:18 PM, (This post was last modified: 08-10-2007, 09:22 PM by solar.)
Quote:And I have a subsequent question. What material should new forum members watch/read if they want to "take the red pill" and see how deep the rabbit hole goes? [...]
A separate forum on the opening page for "reviews" by ConCen members of various movies, books, documentaries, etc., could be a good idea.

Currently members review under the specific forum topic ...

... it would be nice to batch all reviews under one forum heading dedicated to reviews (or at the very least, "cross-post" the reviews from separate forums in the "reviews forum").

As an alternative, Forum members could be encouraged to post reviews on the "blog" page.

In the trauma "mind control" category, both motion picture versions of THE MANCHURIAN CANDIDATE would be appropriate.

For a movie version of 1984: the BBC television version and the version produced in 1984 for the big screen are both educational.

The documentary DEAD IN THE WATER on the USS Liberty incident could also be instructive ...
08-10-2007, 09:27 PM,
Good post Mifune and the added links

I'd add the Money Masters. Zundel/Irving vids and Judea declares war on Germany ...
The InfoUnderground
TiU Radio
http://www.TheInfoUnderground.com
08-10-2007, 10:48 PM,
Great post Mifune.

This should inspire a lot of good conversations.

I will poat some more stuff later when i get a chance.

For Now

Books:

Anything from Robert Anton Wilson - Maybe Illuminatus Trilogy, Alvin Toffler .. good stuff non conspiracy but good.

Movies - Maybe Equilibrium, Network (1976) [TV-trash-propaganda]

will post more later - good thread.
“If you think you know what the hell is going on, you're probably full of shit.” - RAW

&Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.&

&Look back over the past, with its changing empires that rose and fell, and you can foresee the future, too.& - Marcus Aurelius
08-11-2007, 04:17 AM,
Add THEY LIVE to the list.
08-11-2007, 05:19 AM,
I would say remove V for Vendetta personally. I think that movie is manipulative bullshit & I'm so sick of it being referenced & used by people in this movement.
[Image: paulbanneroc1.gif]
08-11-2007, 05:20 AM, (This post was last modified: 08-11-2007, 05:31 AM by FighterFromAfar.)
I don't know about Equilibrium... seems a bit of a copycat to The Matrix, Aeon Flux, Ultraviolet, etc. I want to focus on seminal works, classics, that really define our philosophy and way of thinking here at ConCen.

Infinite, how is V for Vendetta manipulative bullshit? I understand that the original Guy Fawkes himself was not any kind of freedom fighter, so certain elements of his story are forgotten and deemphasized, but I think the message from the movie itself is quite inspiring.
08-11-2007, 06:08 AM, (This post was last modified: 08-11-2007, 06:11 AM by SerialExpLain.)
Fallen (1998), Nightwatch, The Core, The Island, Fight Club, Minority Report, Hide and Seek, Dark City, Twelve Monkeys, The Butterfly Effect, Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind
08-11-2007, 06:58 AM,
Doctor Zhivago
08-11-2007, 07:03 AM,
All's quiet on the Eastern Front... original or remake.
08-11-2007, 07:03 AM,
Johnny Got His Gun.
08-11-2007, 07:04 AM,
Brotherhood of the Bell.

Sorry... any more and I'll just put 'em in one post...LOL

[edit]
Logan's Run
Fahrenheit 451
08-11-2007, 07:20 AM,
Thanks, Ctrl and Serial.
08-11-2007, 07:42 AM,
I'll go along with mike, They Live, love that flic
The InfoUnderground
TiU Radio
http://www.TheInfoUnderground.com
08-11-2007, 08:01 AM, (This post was last modified: 08-11-2007, 08:04 AM by Weyland.)
Don't forget!

Blade Runner (incredible symbolism)

Eyes Wide Shut (try to understand it)

Brazil

THX 1138

JFK ( maybe full of disinfo but the the main point is right on the money)

The Merchant of Venice (highly metaphoric, I think Bacon knew something :biggrin: )

All the Virus movies you can think of with or without Zombies.

Marathon Man

The Boys from Brazil

The Omen Series

The Rolling Stones - Gimme Shelter (a total fuck up and more mk ultra addicts this time with death and faux satanism)

The Day of the Dolphin

Woodstock (greatest mkultra experiment ever)

Lucifer Rising ( great satanic rock history)

Strange Days (ONE OF MY FAVES!!)

Altered States

Brainstorm

Hardware

Mad Max Movies

Soylent Green

A Clockwork Orange

Brainstorm

Apocalypse Now

The Deer Hunter

Any Merchant Ivory English Colonialism type movie (sort of the recipe for the ZIONIST's )

The Man Who Would Be King

The Last Temptation Of Christ

Godfather I II III (3 being very interesting because of the inclusion of the Vatican)

Demon Seed ( Julie Christie was sooo fucking hot in this movie, the computer was soo kinky)

Stargate( Egyptians sure looked like aliens)

Silent Running

Jacobs Ladder

Kingdom Of Heaven

Deep Cover

all the fucking Herzog movies

AGUIRRE, THE WRATH OF GOD

The Last Emperor

Little Buddha

The Day of the Jackal

Logan's Run
In the 60's, people took acid to make the world weird. Now the world is weird and people take Prozac to make it normal.

As a reputed atheist, the reverential nature of his film was surprising, but Pasolini himself said &If you know that I am an unbeliever, then you know me better than I do myself. I may be an unbeliever, but I am an unbeliever who has a nostalgia for a belief.&

[Image: Copyofsoldier2.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Sacred Transcendental Music Watchdog 15 1,578 06-19-2014, 02:30 PM
Last Post: Watchdog
Video More Movies of ConCen Interest. (Branded) (Return of the Moonwalker) Doomsticks 0 503 05-14-2013, 01:40 AM
Last Post: Doomsticks
  Music Biz: The Man is still The Man, man-'Meet The New Boss, Worse Than The Old Boss' h3rm35 0 511 06-04-2012, 10:43 PM
Last Post: h3rm35
  ConCen Shirts - Requirements and Submissions here! April 4 1,281 12-24-2011, 10:12 AM
Last Post: April
  Revolutionary Music!! Poet 6 1,659 03-25-2011, 12:29 PM
Last Post: AdamCruz
  In the paper with ConCen influenced art April 18 3,173 03-06-2010, 06:45 AM
Last Post: Sub-Zer0
  Would you like to design some avatars for ConCen ? SiLVa 2 1,146 11-02-2009, 04:25 AM
Last Post: SiLVa