Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jack Ruby: Clinton's Biological Father
08-12-2007, 04:38 PM,
... by a mind greater than mine.

I was rummaging through an online version of Marrs awesome "Codex Magica". He mentions near the back of the book that Clinton's dad was a 'dead ringer' for Jack Ruby. Clinton had a natural father (William Jefferson Blythe, Jr.) and a step dad Roger Clinton Sr.

You can download the book here:

http://argusoog.com/bieb/mysteriebeschavin...exe%20Marrs.pdf

The pic of "Clinton's Dad" is on page is on page 487.

You can google images of Jack Ruby. You can't find a picture anywhere on the Net of Roger Clinton Sr.

But, William Jefferson Blythe, Jr. has one photo you can google. I don't really know if Ruby was Roger Clinton Sr, or WJB Jr. or just another guy ... It's interesting though that Roger Clinton Sr. died in 1967, the same year that Ruby died.

Jack Ruby, who was born in 1911 would have been 35 years old when Clinton was born. According to the Warren Report, Ruby got out of the Air Force in early 1946, the same year Clinton was born. Trouble is he got out in Feb and Clinton was born in August, so unless Clinton really was a fast-gestating reptile as some would have us believe, then that puts a bit of a dent in my theory.

I am, however, quite convinced that Bill Clinton was the biological son of Jack Ruby. It's interesting, for those who believe, as I do, that Hollywood is just an illuminati propaganda machine, that a movie came out in 1992 (of all years) -- the same year Clinton was elected president for the first time -- called "Ruby", and it was about the conspiracy theories surrounding Jack Ruby. To me, that was an occult tip regarding who was going to win the election in Nov of that year, for those who were in the know.

Much mystery surrounds Clinton's real Dad, I think this theory deserves looking into. Given only weak circumstancial evidence, I still strongly believe Ruby was Clinton's dad. I just wish I had more convincing evidence.

It just goes along with the whole "Kennedy" theme running through the recent presidencies ... Bush Sr. was CIA and had a hand in JFKs death. His son may have had a hand in JFK Jr.'s death, and now we find that Clinton's dad was a dead ringer for Jack Ruby. Bizarre stuff.
08-12-2007, 04:52 PM,
:rofl:
08-12-2007, 08:23 PM,
This completely explains why Clinton was such a crazy womanizer, he had his dads horny strip show owner genes! :biggrin:

Hey Thanks for the Book link :biggrin:
In the 60's, people took acid to make the world weird. Now the world is weird and people take Prozac to make it normal.

As a reputed atheist, the reverential nature of his film was surprising, but Pasolini himself said &If you know that I am an unbeliever, then you know me better than I do myself. I may be an unbeliever, but I am an unbeliever who has a nostalgia for a belief.&

[Image: Copyofsoldier2.jpg]
08-12-2007, 08:40 PM,
Codex Magica states that Clinton's mother is a Jewess. Huh?!
08-12-2007, 09:29 PM,
[Image: c_band.gif]

[Image: ericscan%20ia2.3%20clintongore.jpg]

[Image: clinton_bush0508.jpg]

[Image: clinton_en_bush.jpg]

[Image: ruby3.jpg]

:laugh:
If Thine I that I spy with my own little I Doeth Offend thee ; Pluck It out.

08-12-2007, 10:30 PM,
Ruby's nose looks completely different from Clinton's.
08-12-2007, 10:47 PM,
The whole Jack Ruby thing is funny as hell in The Illuminatus trilogy.
08-13-2007, 05:04 AM,
OK, so I had some time and I went through the Codex Magica and skimmed through a bunch of pages. Wow... Texe Marrs that everything these leaders do is somehow a signal, secret handshake or something. You lift your arm up and that's a sign of some kind! You make an OK sign, it's a "High Sign of the Illuminati". You clasp your hands together, that's a sign you're illuminati! You scratch your nose, you're an evil "illuminati" you fucking bastard! Sure, masons have hand signs but the "evidence" that he's presenting is seriously flawed. FOR FUCKS SAKE, WE ALL MOVE OUR ARMS AROUND!

Texe is either seriously BAT-SHIT INSANE or he's a disnfo agent of some sorts. Illuminati... just a made up group to hide the real rules of the World.
08-13-2007, 06:20 AM,
"... seriously BAT-SHIT INSANE ...", I like that ... I'm going to use that one.

i believe texe may be disinfo, but i found that book to be a real eye opener. he shows proof that all those hand signals are masonic symbols by appealing to masonic books themselves that demonstrate that they are. if these signals were blatant, then the masses might get wind of them. as it stands ... they don't.

illuminati just a made up group? THAT sounds like disinfo to me ...

i suppose you believe in "the zionists". that is a conspiracy theory that needs to be put to bed for good. if there ever was an argument AGAINST conspiracy theorists, it's the zionist conspiracy. what a load of crap! sometimes i read stupid articles about "this guy's a jew", and "that guy's a jew', holy paranoid freaks you people are. does it make you feel any better to believe such total crap? stick your zionist conspiracy up your ass and rotate it.
08-13-2007, 06:48 AM,
Quote:"... seriously BAT-SHIT INSANE ...", I like that ... I'm going to use that one.

i believe texe may be disinfo, but i found that book to be a real eye opener. he shows proof that all those hand signals are masonic symbols by appealing to masonic books themselves that demonstrate that they are. if these signals were blatant, then the masses might get wind of them. as it stands ... they don't.

i suppose you believe in "the zionists". that is a conspiracy theory that needs to be put to bed for good. if there ever was an argument AGAINST conspiracy theorists, it's the zionist conspiracy. what a load of crap! sometimes i read stupid articles about "this guy's a jew", and "that guy's a jew', holy paranoid freaks you people are. does it make you feel any better to believe such total crap? stick your zionist conspiracy up your ass and rotate it.

No, 'illuminati' were always zionists. Heck, even the person who started illuminati movement, Weishaupt, was a Joo. He created this fictional entity to create the cover!

This is a pretty good explanation of how it works:

http://www.iamthewitness.com/DarylBradford...uminumNazi.html

People like Texe Marrs are Christian Zionists who support all this nonsense.

And this thread you started... complete bullshit. There's not even a shred of evidence that Clinton's father is jack Ruby. Nada. They don't even look alike! I'd expect someone's son to look at least a bit like their father... these two are not even similar.
08-13-2007, 07:07 AM,
Hey!! Raw your such an ignorant PUSSY JEW!! :biggrin: We got no beefs with regular JEW's (they have been duped into believing religious BULLSHIT too and have been used by thee ZIONIST's too!!) Go straight to the tracker and inform yourself and stop making such obviously misinformed stupid statements.
In the 60's, people took acid to make the world weird. Now the world is weird and people take Prozac to make it normal.

As a reputed atheist, the reverential nature of his film was surprising, but Pasolini himself said &If you know that I am an unbeliever, then you know me better than I do myself. I may be an unbeliever, but I am an unbeliever who has a nostalgia for a belief.&

08-13-2007, 07:35 AM,
Quote:"... seriously BAT-SHIT INSANE ...", I like that ... I'm going to use that one.

Hey smart guy.... Jack Ruby was jewish. Real Name Jacob Rubenstein.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jack_Ruby
08-13-2007, 07:39 AM, (This post was last modified: 08-13-2007, 08:09 AM by rawgoatsmilk.)
You want me to visit iamthewitness? Give me a break! I would never visit that deluded psychotic idiot ever again in my life. He is seriously BAT SHIT INSANE!

I promised I would use that line, I just didn't know it would be so soon!

BAT SHIT INSANE is right. Holy fudge! DBS is the biggest bat excrement the conspiracy world has ever seen. And you want me to visit his site?

Zionism is a POLITICAL movement. Why don't you WAKE UP! There is nothing REAL about the political world. It's all theatre, it's just a puppet show. I cannot believe you asses believe in that crap! Zionism is playing it's role well on the political scene. It has no reality other than as an actor in a play. It played it's role very well in the Second World War, and it's geared up for it's role in WW III. I suppose you believe al qaeda is 'real' too?

edit: i know Jack Ruby was jewish. So what?

Incidentally, as another 'clue' in my hypothesis (albeit a weak one) that Clinton is the biological son of Jack Ruby, the lawyer who pulled off a 'miracle' and successfully appealed the conviction of Ruby in 1963, when he shot Oswald, was a SAM HOUSTON CLINTON. Hmmm, ain't that interesting. Perhaps that explains why Clinton chose the name CLINTON. Because Lawyer Clinton got his real Dad out of some pretty hot water. Well, that's 5 or 6 weak clues towards my 'thesis'. Sadly, I don't think you people can even appreciate the POSSIBILITY, you seem so mesmerized by the zionist conspiracy.
08-13-2007, 08:42 AM,
Quote:You want me to visit iamthewitness? Give me a break! I would never visit that deluded psychotic idiot ever again in my life. He is seriously BAT SHIT INSANE!

I promised I would use that line, I just didn't know it would be so soon!

BAT SHIT INSANE is right. Holy fudge! DBS is the biggest bat excrement the conspiracy world has ever seen. And you want me to visit his site?

Zionism is a POLITICAL movement. Why don't you WAKE UP! There is nothing REAL about the political world. It's all theatre, it's just a puppet show. I cannot believe you asses believe in that crap! Zionism is playing it's role well on the political scene. It has no reality other than as an actor in a play. It played it's role very well in the Second World War, and it's geared up for it's role in WW III. I suppose you believe al qaeda is 'real' too?

edit: i know Jack Ruby was jewish. So what?

Incidentally, as another 'clue' in my hypothesis (albeit a weak one) that Clinton is the biological son of Jack Ruby, the lawyer who pulled off a 'miracle' and successfully appealed the conviction of Ruby in 1963, when he shot Oswald, was a SAM HOUSTON CLINTON. Hmmm, ain't that interesting. Perhaps that explains why Clinton chose the name CLINTON. Because Lawyer Clinton got his real Dad out of some pretty hot water. Well, that's 5 or 6 weak clues towards my 'thesis'. Sadly, I don't think you people can even appreciate the POSSIBILITY, you seem so mesmerized by the zionist conspiracy.

Well since everything in the POLITICAL WORLD is Bullshit and everything is just a puppet show. Then WHO the fuck cares if Jack Ruby was Clintons father ???????????????????????????????????? Ill sti:crazy:ck to my ZiONIST conspiracy and let you wank off with your JACK RUBY thesis!

08-13-2007, 09:02 AM, (This post was last modified: 08-13-2007, 09:22 AM by rawgoatsmilk.)
well, i don't want to argue this forever, but finding out who clinton's real father was is a peak behind the puppet show; sticking to conspiracy theories about 'zionism' is still watching the puppet show and believing it's real.

I feel I'm wasting everyones time here, but here goes ... the plot thickens! Apparently Ruby did, on occasion, travel to HOT SPRINGS, ARKANSAS from his home in Dallas (not that far away) to attend 'the races'. Ruby is often accused of as having Mob relations. Well, Hot Sprins, Arkansas is apparently a real "hot bed" for the Mob. No wonder Ruby used to go there. Oh yeah, one more thing, BILL CLINTON WAS RAISED IN HOT SPRINGS ARKANSAS!

I got this info from the Warren Commission Report:

Quote:Mrs . RUBY [the sister-in-law of Jack Ruby] advised that she has never made
any such statement to anyone and, in fact, has never
been aware that JACK RUBY -as ever taken a trip to Cuba
at any time for any reason . She advised, after being
made aware of the contents of the anonymous telephone
source of this call may
Mrs . RUBY said that the only trlp by
JACK RUBY that she knows about, other than various trips
he has made to Chicago from time to time, is a trip he
made with several other businessmen, one of whom was
the attorney, STANLEY KAUFMAN, from Dallas to Hot Springs,
Arkansas, to attend the races . She said this was about
seven years ago and they took a train, which was specially
assembled in Dallas for that trip .

Perhaps he was visiting his son Bill?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Big Grin BBQ with Clinton, Bush, and Wallace CharliePrime 2 236 04-10-2014, 01:26 PM
Last Post: CharliePrime
  U.S. Secretary of State Hillary Clinton hilly7 2 701 09-29-2010, 04:46 AM
Last Post: hilly7
Thumbs Down Alex Jones destroys another radio host's career, JACK BLOOD! joeblow 19 6,497 07-23-2010, 04:46 AM
Last Post: Bounty Hunter
Tongue Jack Bauer interrogates Santa joeblow 0 468 12-26-2009, 09:33 PM
Last Post: joeblow
  finally I found a good Jack White song! Weyland 0 475 12-22-2009, 09:58 AM
Last Post: Weyland
  Shootings and solidarity: a very problematic case (Lithuanian father killed an allege --- 5 1,148 12-15-2009, 06:47 PM
Last Post: ---
  father/daughter tender moments hilly7 3 745 04-27-2009, 03:25 AM
Last Post: GeneralSpecific
  Kiefer Sutherland character Jack Bauer in 24 accused of 'glamorising torture TriWooOx 4 821 11-28-2008, 11:15 PM
Last Post: DJOldskool
  Iraqi father seeks Blackwater apology TriWooOx 0 412 05-28-2008, 03:41 PM
Last Post: TriWooOx
  Father who flew Jolly Roger for daughter's birthday prosecuted by council TriWooOx 4 698 05-09-2008, 08:18 AM
Last Post: ephilution