Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
We Jesuits value brave hearts and true believers
08-14-2007, 07:34 PM, (This post was last modified: 06-05-2012, 05:20 PM by TeslaandLyne.)
Didn't read your post yet, but all schools must have the same curriculum up to the graduate
and doctorate levels.

Why, because $$ grants tell you what to teach.

No one reads my HS blog and a good thing, I might get blocked or banned.

Come here to ConCen and be set in the right direction for knowledge deemed you shall not know.

Ed: pfft
Quote:hat is Catholic in name only serves no one's interests. We should insist that students leave our schools religiously literate, eve

I doubt any kids I schooled with in the first 8 grades ever spent a dime on religious publications.
However reading the life of a Saint is not that inspiring due to the difficult times they had.
Being captured by Moroccan pirates and soled into slavery and working against the French
ruling bishops that were more like contractors.

Ha, some thug names (Clinton, Castro) didn't learn much... got to happen.
12-27-2007, 05:02 PM, (This post was last modified: 06-05-2012, 05:21 PM by TeslaandLyne.)
The “Black” Pope

A one page summary of where the gripes are coming from perhaps.

I don't see many or any of the connections but be my guest.

I'll check it out some more but Jesuit trained government officials many not be much
help but they aren't the only ones messing up world politics.

Here is one:

Quote:Martin: One of my questions has to do with the Oath and it’s similarity to the Protocols Of The Learned Elders Of Zion, and I wrote that question before I got back to the Protocols portion of your book.

Phelps: The Jesuits obviously wrote the Protocols because they have carried out every protocol in that little handbook. They have carried everything out. And, Alberto Rivera says—and he was a Jesuit—he was greatly maligned, not helped at all by the Apostate, Protestants, and Baptists in this country; he was helped, somewhat, by Jack Chick. Jack Chick published his story in six volumes, titled Alberto I, II, III, IV, V, & VI.

Is any one carrying around protocols these days except for dis info cyber troopers.

Zionists are Jesuits... don't think so...
12-27-2007, 05:06 PM, (This post was last modified: 06-05-2012, 05:22 PM by TeslaandLyne.)
Quote:The federal Defence Minister, Brendan Nelson, has written of his education: "[The Jesuits] … taught me that four values underwrite a successful life. Commitment. You should consistently apply yourself to that in which you believe. Conscience. Continually ask yourself, 'What is the right thing to do?' Compassion. Always try to share another person's pain, to place your self in their shoes. Finally, you will need courage - to have a brave heart." No doubt some of Dr Nelson's teachers would question aspects of the path he has followed in living out these values, though this would be true of all of us.

I don't see any of that around. JFK might have.
12-27-2007, 06:27 PM, (This post was last modified: 12-27-2007, 06:28 PM by ephilution.)
The Jesuit Order is an ultramontane order, which in lay terms means that each Jesuit (with the exception of the Superior General) must blindly and ungrudgingly obey his Jesuit superior. Jesuit education is no less strict and ultimate obedience, should some Jesuit student become valuable to the Order, is something he or she simply cannot afford to escape lest losing a fruitful and prosperous career (in the ultimate service of the Order).

Therefore the Jesuit 'trademark' value of unquestionable obedience should be added to the four already mentioned in the text.
General Brainquirks:http://1phil4everyill.wordpress.com

Mind control imbued by movies:http://predictiveprogramminginmovies.blogspot.com

Movers and Shakers of the SMOM:http://moversandshakersofthesmom.blogspot...identity.html
12-28-2007, 01:54 AM, (This post was last modified: 06-05-2012, 05:22 PM by TeslaandLyne.)
I think Jesuits are teachers and promoters of the faith.

Their internal design is strict.

However being a priest may be the same as part of the holy orders
ceremony they lie on the floor in symbolism of obedience to the order of priests.

If people do good I don't know if I would question their interal design.
So far the elite or Bush or CIA or Mussad that people point to as bad guys,
nothing has ever approached finding them out except for JFK and JFK JR.

Elected officials have no power except of some pressure for 'doing things'
for the people.

The story on JFK JR, now that he is gone, is that as president he would by
executive order open up the case of his fathers assassination and go after
JFK's killers. It might be a good assumption, CT wise, some thought JFK JR
a threat and however crazy things happen, might have done him in.
06-05-2012, 05:52 PM, (This post was last modified: 06-05-2012, 08:06 PM by TeslaandLyne.)
RE: We Jesuits value brave hearts and true believers
There was a big conspiracy thread on Jesuits at one time so I was looking into things and decided to give a search and of course found this thread.

With any religious order the people are well educated and could leave the order and survive like us ordinary joes.

The promotion of good faith and comfort to those in spiritual need is what concerns me in the area of science and of course involves Tesla the last true scientist that said the Earth gave three feet of lead radiation protection from the reaches of outer space.

Tesla said much more about our environment and devices such as free energy devices like his flying machine he said went 300 miles per second. Tesla was not known to tell a lie and gave us so many upgrades the money powers took over his flying machine and won't let us joes take a ride. Now if you were a consultant to the elite, being Jesuit or not, you might comfort the coal owner that his hiding Tesla generators as just looking out for the coal owners best interest.

So few know the full extent of the Tesla legacy and doubt by now there is any Jesuit involvement. However in another suppressed area other than Tesla who made radiation measurements of outer space by making only two measurements with one at ground level there is an interesting science banned interpretation of the old testament bible readings as such:
Radiation Sickness
The Velikovsky interpretation on human observations.

Quote:The fear of the ancients of radiation sickness

Sciences say to look away from the past and look the future with what we tell you now. However they forgot Tesla has already told us the elites are a pack of liars. Anyone see rockets with hulls of three feet of lead. Did the atmospheric breaches of the past ever say outside of Earth is a dead zone. Do we have published space radiation documents even matching those of Tesla. No cause NASA is bust developing radiation shields of adequate protection and weight.
However weight is no problem in the Tesla propulsion system which can itself exhibit electrostatic radiation effects which is a planetary form of electricity evident by auroras and has old testament references:
The Chariot of Fire
http://www.varchive.org/ce/shamir/elijah.htm
Quote:Elijah was an “electrical” man, occasionally a living barometer, looking for electrical and magnetic “wonders” to employ in his miracles; in modern times and in modern attire I think of Nikola Tesla, who introduced alternating current and measured the Earth’s electrical charge; he too was a recluse who hardly published anything (of Elijah no prophetic book is known to exist). Tesla was attracted to electricity, was as if sought out by electrical phenomena. Some of his exploits may well be compared to those of Elijah—his most famous were performed from the top of a hill.
The electricity of the Earth, Tesla and Elijah all the same varying electrostatic forces. Well Tesla controlled the force to propel his airship and without a ship the wind of the Holy Spirit took Elijah away. Tesla did publish his work as formal lectures, patents, writings and press conferences. Of course ships going 300 miles per second made him sound mad and building power plants better than Niagara Falls which he just got paid a million dollars for very dangerous to elite investors.

The promise of creating forces in 1940 was the last for Tesla but his waves were the way he would explode the armaments of opposing forces and the refinement would be actual force at any point world wide like his through the Earth electrical power and communications.
Ed: Off topic but at the Velikovsky web pages on Pyramids see how they were built as radiation shelters and never used during the time of the pole flip -1500AD at Exodus.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  True Torah Jews - Against Zionism bristopen 2 1,024 05-22-2014, 10:02 PM
Last Post: Watchdog
  !!! JESUITS !!! ....700 slide presentation 3AM 12 2,034 05-14-2014, 10:55 AM
Last Post: 3AM
  The true purpose of gold and other precious metals sitra11ahra 33 10,073 02-24-2012, 11:17 AM
Last Post: FastTadpole
  Esoteric Christ vs Exoteric Christianity: True Religion of Christ vs Churchianity Solve et Coagula 1 942 01-16-2012, 07:46 AM
Last Post: tahuti
  Awakening Our True Potential Solve et Coagula 0 608 12-17-2011, 11:27 AM
Last Post: Solve et Coagula
  The True Meaning of "Showing the Other Cheek" Solve et Coagula 2 1,052 11-29-2011, 10:20 PM
Last Post: FastTadpole
  Esoteric Christianity vs Exoteric Christianity: True Religion of Christ vs Churchiani Solve et Coagula 5 1,853 11-06-2011, 04:02 PM
Last Post: hardline
  The Fallen Angel - A true story about Lucifer Solve et Coagula 1 1,005 08-19-2011, 09:02 PM
Last Post: rockingtheboat
  What the True Path is Not Solve et Coagula 3 1,232 01-24-2011, 08:36 PM
Last Post: Dunamis
  Money, possessions, and true wealth Solve et Coagula 0 813 01-20-2011, 10:13 PM
Last Post: Solve et Coagula