• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The REAL stories of the Prophets
08-16-2007, 11:01 PM,
<span style="color:#3333FF"><div align='center'>Stories of the Prophets</div>

[Image: islamic-book-06_prod.jpg]
Stories of the Prophets

<span style="color:#006600">Ibn Kathir

In this book, the stories of the prophets have been compiled from 'Al-Bidayah wan-Nihayah' (The Beginning and the End) which is a great work of the famous Muslim exegete and historian Ibn Kathir and has a prominent place in the Islamic literature.The stories of the prophets and all the events in their lives have been supported by the Qur'anic Verses and the Sunnah (traditions) of the Prophet (S). Wherever it was necessary, other sources have also been reported for the sake of historical accounts, but on such places a comparative study has been made to prove the authenticity of the sources. Ibn Kathir has reproduced the views and interpretations of all the great exegetes of the Qur'an of his time.

<div align='center'>Download this great book HERE</div>

[Image: stories_of_the_prophets_ibn_kathir.jpg]
08-28-2007, 10:14 AM,
I wonder if this sahih bukhari hadith found its way in there:

Narrated Abu Huraira: (found in Al Bukhari, 1:277)

The Prophet said, 'The (people of) Bani Israel used to take bath naked (all together) looking at each other. The Prophet Moses used to take a bath alone. They said, 'By Allah! Nothing prevents Moses from taking a bath with us except that he has a scrotal hernia.' So once Moses went out to take a bath and put his clothes over a stone and then that stone ran away with his clothes. Moses followed that stone saying, "My clothes, O stone! My clothes, O stone! Till the people of Bani Israel saw him and said, 'By Allah, Moses has got no defect in his body. Moses took his clothes and began to beat the stone." Abu Huraira added, "By Allah! There are still six or seven marks present on the stone from that excessive beating."

On its own, this is obviously a cartoon network script. However it does a good job of explaning why the ahlul sunnah are so lost: ahlul sunna are those fucknuts that keep telling us they are teh realz izlams!11

The hadith is found as part of the explanation of the Quran, were told that it is the reply to why Moses was angry with his people. However anyone who does read on their own and have more than 200 active braincells, soon realise that the reason Moses was angry was not the above. But from the Quran I have learned that when they (moses and people) walked by a band of idolators, Moses flock asked him if they could have one too. When moses asked them to sacrifice a cow to the lord, they kept comming back asking for its color, how big it should be etc etc...totally retarded questions, because they had got the order allready sacrifice A cow. When he went on the mountain they made an idol anyway etc. These people had no respect for their prophet, and thus Moses was angry with them for being like that, and has nothing to do with the above Bukhari non sense.

Other nuggets of wisdom are like this one;

Narrated Abu Dhar:

The Prophet asked me at sunset, "Do you know where the sun goes (at the time of sunset)?" I replied, "Allah and His Apostle know better." He said, "It goes (i.e. travels) till it prostrates Itself underneath the Throne and takes the permission to rise again, and it is permitted and then (a time will come when) it will be about to prostrate itself but its prostration will not be accepted, and it will ask permission to go on its course but it will not be permitted, but it will be ordered to return whence it has come and so it will rise in the west. And that is the interpretation of the Statement of Allah: "And the sun Runs its fixed course for a term (decreed). That is The Decree of (Allah) The Exalted in Might, The All-Knowing." (36.38)

however the Quran tells us that the planets move in caculated orbits. So the above has nothing to do with Mohammad who spoke the Quran obviously. He allready IN the Quran told us where the sun goes by explaning the mechanics of the solarsystem, as opposed to the fantasy above.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Heaven Is Real: A Doctor’s Experience With the Afterlife drummer 0 440 10-09-2012, 06:59 PM
Last Post: drummer
  Im not even sure these people are for real? nwo2012 18 2,757 08-16-2012, 01:35 PM
Last Post: Doomsticks
  The Real Unity of All Religions Solve et Coagula 0 327 01-30-2012, 12:10 AM
Last Post: Solve et Coagula
  The Afterlife Is Real - Science Confirms Life After Death Exists Solve et Coagula 2 885 08-08-2011, 08:19 AM
Last Post: FastTadpole
Brick Were Bible stories and characters stolen from pagan myths? --- 4 2,584 05-20-2010, 06:52 AM
Last Post: h3rm35
  Spidermans greatest bible stories waxzy 0 509 08-14-2008, 06:44 PM
Last Post: waxzy
  Magic, psychic abilities, OBEs, real or not? mastermg 42 3,357 05-30-2008, 04:00 AM
Last Post: shZ
  Inheritance Of The Prophets Nomad 5 735 08-28-2007, 12:34 PM
Last Post: horseonwheels
  The real messenger of Islam horseonwheels 0 361 08-27-2007, 11:23 PM
Last Post: horseonwheels
  34,42034,420 citations from literature (mostly science fiction and fantasy) referring to real churches, religious groups SerialExpLain 0 504 08-19-2007, 12:31 AM
Last Post: SerialExpLain