Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So was Eric Hufschmid featured in the History Channel hit piece at all?
08-22-2007, 07:16 PM,
To talk about Zionist involvement in 9/11? Dylan Avery from Loose Change mentioned that they did interview him for the documentary in an interview on the Alex Jones show. If they weren't even able to air a deceptively edited clip of his interview in attempt to discredit & make him look anti-semetic it shows that those who examine the Zionist angle are barking up the right tree imo.
[Image: paulbanneroc1.gif]
08-23-2007, 04:48 PM,
did u hear that sophia was forced to take eric out of her 9/11 mysteries video before they would agree to distribute it in the UK? and of course she said ok and conformed. if that doesnt show that these guys are on the right tip, then i dont know what does.

they take his part out, and replace it with david ray griffin.

why would they do that? cuz TFC has the hardest hitting shit out there right now. they are going out of their way to silence this small ass web site with what 11 000 or so ppl looking at it? who else is getting shut up? or marginalized. no one but daryl and eric. and we all know what happened to bollyn.

but alex jones has how many ppl looking at his site? he's got how many ppl listening to his audio shows? has anyone ever come after him?

its beyond obvious that these guys r ruffling the feathers of the bad guys like no one else is doing. its them off to one side, and the rest of the truth community over there on the other. there is no campaign to fuck with or shut up any other camp out there, out of alllll the groups trying to put out info on this shit. wake up from your slumber are even doing a bang up job of censoring daryl and trying to make him look like a nut.

this is because the french connection are the only ones, basically, concentrating on percicely the shit the bad guys dont want out. its pretty easy to see whats goin on here.
08-24-2007, 04:18 AM,
Quote:If they weren't even able to air a deceptively edited clip of his interview in attempt to discredit & make him look anti-semetic it shows that those who examine the Zionist angle are barking up the right tree imo.

They basically just mentioned the "Jews did 9/11" theory at the beginning and didn't go into much detail. They also said something about Silverstein halfway in it and quoted him saying it was just to get the firefighters out. I wish they would have filmed him saying that though. On top of that I didn't see anything on the dancing Israelis or art students. It would be good to have a thorough debunking of the video and address questions ignored by it. Anyone second this?
08-24-2007, 11:42 AM,
Quote:
Quote:If they weren't even able to air a deceptively edited clip of his interview in attempt to discredit & make him look anti-semetic it shows that those who examine the Zionist angle are barking up the right tree imo.

They basically just mentioned the "Jews did 9/11" theory at the beginning and didn't go into much detail. They also said something about Silverstein halfway in it and quoted him saying it was just to get the firefighters out. I wish they would have filmed him saying that though. On top of that I didn't see anything on the dancing Israelis or art students. It would be good to have a thorough debunking of the video and address questions ignored by it. Anyone second this?

Yeah it would be. The 911 & the British Broadcasting Conspiracy was an excellent debunking of the last hit piece even though Shayler has said some crazy shit since then.
08-24-2007, 11:47 AM,
Quote:did u hear that sophia was forced to take eric out of her 9/11 mysteries video before they would agree to distribute it in the UK? and of course she said ok and conformed. if that doesnt show that these guys are on the right tip, then i dont know what does.

why would they do that? cuz TFC has the hardest hitting shit out there right now. they are going out of their way to silence this small ass web site with what 11 000 or so ppl looking at it? who else is getting shut up? or marginalized. no one but daryl and eric. and we all know what happened to bollyn.

but alex jones has how many ppl looking at his site? he's got how many ppl listening to his audio shows? has anyone ever come after him?

its beyond obvious that these guys r ruffling the feathers of the bad guys like no one else is doing. its them off to one side, and the rest of the truth community over there on the other. there is no campaign to fuck with or shut up any other camp out there, out of alllll the groups trying to put out info on this shit. wake up from your slumber are even doing a bang up job of censoring daryl and trying to make him look like a nut.

this is because the french connection are the only ones, basically, concentrating on percicely the shit the bad guys dont want out. its pretty easy to see whats goin on here.

It's probably part of it but on the other hand they've attacked all those people like Griffin, etc. to such a vicious extent you gotta admit they bring it on to themselves. Even if people are intimidated to confront the information (b/c of the menacing power of groups like the ADL - which I think is the probable reason rather than them being co-conspirators & allies of them) on Zionism they've exposed they would have had more luck if they would have stuck to constructive criticism rather than just calling everyone a criminal & saying they should be arrested, even Bollyn's pointed that out.

But whatever, I don't give a fuck about the inner squables. I like to look at a lot of peoples' work & try to put together the pieces. I think it is lame though that they censored Hufschmid from the Mysteries dvd, why not let the people check it out & decide for themselves. But anyway if it's true that the History Channel interviewed Hufschmid as Dylan Avery claimed, & they weren't even able to use a snippet of anything he said just to make it look anti-semetic because even doing that would expose to much, it shows that the evidence of Israeli involvement is the most powerful in my opinion & the key to it all. Compare the piece that Paula Zahn did on Loose Change, which wasn't even that bad of a hit piece, to the one they did on Bollyn/The French Connection. They literally were only able to use 5 second snippets that they thought sounded the worst out of an entire hour long interview. Like what I'm saying is the fact that they can't let these guys even get out a full statement about any of the evidence, even to 'debunk' it & make them look anti-semetic is telling.
08-27-2007, 07:30 AM,
Quote:did u hear that sophia was forced to take eric out of her 9/11 mysteries video before they would agree to distribute it in the UK? and of course she said ok and conformed. if that doesnt show that these guys are on the right tip, then i dont know what does.

Very well said.

There is an old indian (american-indian) saying that states :

Quote:You are known by the greatness of your enemy.

I just wish DBS and eric would would stop being their own biggest detractors by rushing to put anybody they have the slightest disagreement with on the guillotine list (jon bjerknes, Jim Condit Jr., ...etc). There are intelligent and non-divisive ways to address misunderstandings that they seem to be ignorant of.

As for Alex Jones...Well we have already been over that ground before, there is no need to beat a dead horse.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Secret History of Katrina mexika 2 721 09-08-2009, 03:50 AM
Last Post: mexika
  Bush wants to be a victim in History books mexika 1 612 12-17-2008, 08:58 PM
Last Post: mastermg
  Prothink Smashes CNN's Hit Piece on 9/11 byrd 4 715 10-16-2007, 05:14 PM
Last Post: byrd
  Debunking the History Channel clowns789 13 1,407 09-15-2007, 05:47 PM
Last Post: clowns789
  Bbc Hit Piece A Tissue Of Lies, Bias And Emotional Manipulation ONYOUR(6) 0 330 02-27-2007, 09:23 AM
Last Post: ONYOUR(6)
  Bbc Pressured To Air 9/11 Hit Piece? ephilution 0 399 02-17-2007, 07:56 PM
Last Post: ephilution
  Bbc Pressured To Air 9/11 Hit Piece? TriWooOx 0 354 02-16-2007, 06:08 PM
Last Post: TriWooOx
  You Gotta See This Piece Of Propaganda. What A Joke! wokensheep 6 755 10-10-2006, 06:08 AM
Last Post: wokensheep
  Loose Change 2 On History Channel Calculon 19 1,498 09-12-2006, 08:46 PM
Last Post: ragtime8922
  Loose Change 2nd Edition On The History Channel! wokensheep 12 1,229 08-27-2006, 02:06 PM
Last Post: DHammer