Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mohammed Rafiq-Interview of the Year
09-03-2007, 05:18 PM,
i highly recommend this interview, its probably the best one ive ever heard yet.
he talks about the jewish infiltration of the Mason's, the Armenian Genocide, Crypto Jews,
and much more. it is essential listening for all of you, i dont care what research you focus on.

they also speak about the Rothschild's not being at the top of the control structure. Daryl is
acknowledging that obviously the Rothschild's and/or Zionism is not at the top, Rafiq says
Zionism was sold to the Rothschild's by someone. that he decided to go from his every day
banking to full time philanthropist for israel and zionism.

so much is talked about in this one that i hope everyone will listen to it, not once but atleast three
times. lots of info in here.

http://www.iamthewitness.com/DarylBradford...-24Aug2007.html

and here is the article he just wrote:

The Facts Behind the
Overthrow of the Ottoman Sultaanate

http://www.iamthewitness.com/Overthrow-of-Ottoman.html

Quote:Much has been written on this subject and most of the evidence is a matter of public
knowledge, however this article has been written to give links and sources for some of the
proofs behind the claims. Also, this article aims to demonstrate some of the attempts to
re-write history in an attempt to shift blame from the real villains behind the revolution.

but most importantly i hope everyone will listen to this audio interview.
http://www.iamthewitness.com/mp3/Smith-Rafiq-24Aug2007.mp3
09-03-2007, 07:27 PM,
D-l'ing now ...

... thanks, byrd !
09-03-2007, 07:41 PM,
your welcome! enjoy! itsa goodie
09-03-2007, 08:28 PM,
The Texe Marrs interview after this was interesting too, it got me now thinking that the Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion might be real (as in written by an actual Zionist) b/c of that one thing he said about the symbology of a snake having been used in a letter that was written by one of the Rothschilds or something, & that being the same as the symbology in the Protocols? Fuck I can't remember exactly what it was now I'll have to go back & listen to it again.
[Image: paulbanneroc1.gif]
09-04-2007, 05:30 AM,
i havent listened to it yet i was focusing on this one for the past week, its next on the hit list...

and i feel that the protocols are real for sure! unless the ppl who wrote them were serious clairvoyants and could see the future like no other. read them. everything has come to be thats said in those texts. it reads out exactly whats going on in the world. to a T. if theyre not real than that makes them even more bizarre, cuz then some group of ppl made some bullshit up and put lots of effort into it that would make a certain group of ppl look bad, but then all that shit that was spoke about in them actually ended up happening point for point as the time went on ...so it would be like a bizarre, ironic, seriously fucked up and coincidental kinda thing if these intense, evil, articulate, brilliantly well thought out documents were infact fake.

theres some shit up on TFC site about them recently and theres to the point videos on youtube like the protocols in 10 minutes or somethin.

anyway you should definitely check the Rafiq one out tho. its some serious shit.
09-04-2007, 05:57 AM,
Good interview, Texe was also a great interview

I have a question tho....

Has Texe been back on the AJ show recently? Anyone know?
The InfoUnderground
TiU Radio
http://www.TheInfoUnderground.com
09-04-2007, 07:05 AM,
Quote:Good interview, Texe was also a great interview

I have a question tho....

Has Texe been back on the AJ show recently? Anyone know?

I think he was on like 2 months ago. I remember him making fun of Hillary Clinton calling her a lesbian or something. LOL
09-04-2007, 07:40 AM,
texe was on with aj on aug 7 for the 2nd hour.

texe was also on one of mark dice's shows (30 march) - started talking about Z connections
and was terminated early in the 2nd hour.
09-05-2007, 02:16 PM,
did many ppl get to listen to this interview? or only 2. i was kinda hoping a lot of ppl would get to listen to it...
09-05-2007, 06:18 PM,
Quote:texe was on with aj on aug 7 for the 2nd hour.

texe was also on one of mark dice's shows (30 march) - started talking about Z connections
and was terminated early in the 2nd hour.

Did Dice actually say he was terminating the show? Or would you just call it a hunch? (a strong one at that)

In the recent AJ interview Texe did, let's just say he sounded a bit 'tamed'.

Also, It was less than 2-months ago as previously stated.
Yo

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Free 1 year American Free Press online subscription! capnchronic 1 350 12-14-2013, 10:40 PM
Last Post: temp9
  Upcoming Clif High Interview Dec 5 2013 shortwave 0 450 11-21-2013, 01:18 AM
Last Post: shortwave
  Possible CLIF HIGH Interview Feb 8 2013 Fri - 5 and 6 PM shortwave 3 1,037 02-08-2013, 10:27 PM
Last Post: shortwave
  CLIF HIGH Interview Jan 1 2013 shortwave 1 638 12-27-2012, 10:59 PM
Last Post: temp9
  2012: HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! Solve et Coagula 0 447 12-31-2011, 02:36 PM
Last Post: Solve et Coagula
Video Family Court Judge, beats 16-year-old disabled daughter drummer 0 646 11-02-2011, 05:22 PM
Last Post: drummer
  2-year-old girl run over twice in China. rockingtheboat 12 2,697 10-28-2011, 06:42 AM
Last Post: p4r4
  Man killed 2 year old during World Cup game drummer 6 1,655 05-17-2011, 07:00 AM
Last Post: Mike_Smith
  So Its NEW YEAR 2011, Any comments on prosperity? Weyland 2 723 01-01-2011, 11:08 PM
Last Post: Weyland
  HAPPY NEW YEAR simy 2 841 12-10-2010, 02:50 AM
Last Post: beardown50