• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Arrest Alex Jones For Treason
09-16-2007, 11:34 PM,
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_tOPRIghEPc
09-16-2007, 11:46 PM,
Quote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_tOPRIghEPc
Yeah I agree - although I haven't seen the video.

For lying in bed with the Zionists, he deserves to hang.....

(wasn't the last AJ thread about 5 AJ threads ago!!?)
09-16-2007, 11:52 PM,
Quote:
Quote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_tOPRIghEPc
Yeah I agree - although I haven't seen the video.

For lying in bed with the Zionists, he deserves to hang.....

(wasn't the last AJ thread about 5 AJ threads ago!!?)

You are a sick person. Didn't couple of months ago a Neo-con called for the hanging of Rosie O'Donnell for the same exact thing?
09-17-2007, 12:10 AM,
I tend not to listen to anyone whose shirt resembles an American flag. :yuck:
09-17-2007, 12:19 AM,
Quote:You are a sick person. Didn't couple of months ago a Neo-con called for the hanging of Rosie O'Donnell for the same exact thing?
So you're admitting she's in bed with the Zionists too?
09-17-2007, 12:32 AM,
Quote:
Quote:You are a sick person. Didn't couple of months ago a Neo-con called for the hanging of Rosie O'Donnell for the same exact thing?
So you're admitting she's in bed with the Zionists too?

Are you saying Neo-cons are not Zionists? Why would a Neo-con call for the hanging of a Zionist? You stupid motherfucker.
09-17-2007, 12:37 AM, (This post was last modified: 09-17-2007, 12:38 AM by Rod.)
As far as the video is concerned people need to stop wrapping themselves in the flag. It serves only to symbolize the Money Changer‘s Police force now.

After reading through the comments on that video I wouldn’t doubt that some AJ fans would eat the corn out of his crap if asked.
09-17-2007, 12:38 AM,
lol was that even a serious video? Can't believe that it pissed you off all I see is desperation if he was serious, I wouldn't worry about it.

BTW Rosie actually spent the anniversary of 9/11 in Israel with Madonna celebrating the Kaballah or something. Swear to god. She really is in league with the Zionists, strange as it may seem.
[Image: paulbanneroc1.gif]
09-17-2007, 01:01 AM,
Quote:lol was that even a serious video? Can't believe that it pissed you off all I see is desperation if he was serious, I wouldn't worry about it.

BTW Rosie actually spent the anniversary of 9/11 in Israel with Madonna celebrating the Kaballah or something. Swear to god. She really is in league with the Zionists, strange as it may seem.

That doesn't prove shit. Jim Carrey also visited Israel once does that make him a Zionist? WTF is wrong with you people.
09-17-2007, 01:48 AM,
What the hell is wrong with you people is right

"For lying in bed with the Zionists, he deserves to hang....."

You piece of shit
The first step to revolution is consciousness,
So I wont stop screaming at you until this all make sense.
09-17-2007, 02:44 AM,
Jeez.... do you really need to use those stupid fucking emoticons to convey humour....

Is water fluoridation that bad that people can't think anymore and need to be guided with everything...

Still - I still say charge him for treason for being in bed with Zionists if it all ever comes out.
09-17-2007, 03:20 AM,
Anyone that issues or carries out unlawful orders is a direct threat. MCA 2006 is an unlawful order... The Patriot Act is an unlawful order... The Federal Reserve Act is an unlawful order... The income tax is an unlawful order... The New World Order is an unlawful order... NAFTA, GATT, NAU, are unlawful... The European Constitution is an unlawful order... All these things are acts of treason and subversive to all national sovereignty and the people. Right now the Executive Branch of the United States is in contempt of Congress as a result of the Department of justice. If treason was any more clearly in control a bullet would pierce the head of every voter justifiably at this point. Talk about suicide bomber, who the hell needs those idiots when the people are already doing there part? The idiots in charge just use those bone heads as an added bonus to sustain their assault on our liberty...
09-17-2007, 03:22 AM, (This post was last modified: 09-17-2007, 03:30 AM by Weyland.)
They should force him to play Al Pacino's part in that old movie CRUISING. :laugh:
In the 60's, people took acid to make the world weird. Now the world is weird and people take Prozac to make it normal.

As a reputed atheist, the reverential nature of his film was surprising, but Pasolini himself said &If you know that I am an unbeliever, then you know me better than I do myself. I may be an unbeliever, but I am an unbeliever who has a nostalgia for a belief.&

[Image: Copyofsoldier2.jpg]
09-17-2007, 03:32 AM,
Quote:
Quote:lol was that even a serious video? Can't believe that it pissed you off all I see is desperation if he was serious, I wouldn't worry about it.

That doesn't prove shit. Jim Carrey also visited Israel once does that make him a Zionist? WTF is wrong with you people.

It shows that she's a traitor & so you are for supporting. Did I say Alex Jones needs to hang or anything wild like that? No, I said something calm, even handed & accurate & was attacked for it once again. 9/11 was a Zionist job through & through & you support the criminals who did it so fuck you.
09-17-2007, 03:34 AM,
Kurt Nimmo even called this one like it is:

"Rosie may have questions about the official story of September 11, 2001, and she may even consider it an inside job, but one has to ask why she’d trek to Israel, a state implicated in the terrorist events, from the so-called dancing Israelis and the “art student” spy ring to Mossad agents keeping tabs on Mohammed Atta and Marwan al-Shehi, supposedly two of leaders of the 9/11 hijack teams. Of course, all of this comes in a distant second to Rosie’s tacit support of the murder and ethnic cleansing of Palestinians, basically so she can get her Kabbalah fix. It is disgusting and basically shoots big holes in her credibility as a 9/11 truth seeker."

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  WANTED! The Complete Alex Jones Y2K broadcast shortwave 1 1,079 02-20-2013, 09:21 PM
Last Post: shortwave
Information Alex Jones, Disinformationist joeblow 12 1,912 12-25-2012, 06:42 PM
Last Post: NoUser78
  Alex Jones is doing commercials now? capnchronic 4 1,275 04-04-2012, 07:42 AM
Last Post: Sovereignman
  Anonymous plans to arrest David Cameron on the January 14th ? April 3 1,029 01-08-2012, 06:07 AM
Last Post: thokling
  Videos of the new Alex Jones TV show BDuncan 8 1,965 09-08-2011, 08:39 AM
Last Post: FRD50
  Is Alex Jones making documentaries anymore? capnchronic 0 643 04-12-2011, 12:59 PM
Last Post: capnchronic
  Alex jones show stuckmojo 1 558 01-16-2011, 09:14 AM
Last Post: Infinite
  My Call To Alex Jones. fred15 0 501 12-31-2010, 09:58 PM
Last Post: fred15
Exclamation Shabbos Jones, Wikileaks, and the firing of Mike Rivero joeblow 34 7,907 12-04-2010, 01:14 PM
Last Post: Riley Martin
  Alex Jones Owl Bank wiki link Weyland 12 2,159 10-20-2010, 05:32 PM
Last Post: TeslaandLyne