Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Arkadiusz Jadczyk on "directed energy" weapons and 911
09-18-2007, 01:22 AM, (This post was last modified: 09-18-2007, 01:54 AM by solar.)
Theoretical physicist Arkadiusz Jadczyk on "directed energy" weapons and 911 ...

... are there U.S./Israeli military "sound" and "light" weapons ??

In the excerpt posted below, there is an intriguing quote by theoretical physicist Arkadiusz Jadczyk:

"I will say that 'sound' and 'light' weapons have been developed in the past 20 years by the U.S. and Israeli military that are capable of 'invisibly' destroying hardened targets. To that I will add that part of the 'prepping' of the WTC towers could have included the planting of 'conductors' to effect the propagation of such an induced wave throughout the buildings and thereby causing the vaporization of concrete and human bodies alike."

solar is not familiar with Laura Knight Jadczyk and her apparently "neo-Gurdjieff" philosophy ...

... but her husband is respected theoretical physicist Arkadiusz Jadczyk (his curriculum vitae is at this link)

Laura Knight Jadczyk details her husband's analysis of the World Trade Center destruction in the following excerpt (article excerpt from this link)

++++++++++++++++++++++++++

[beginning of article excerpt]

The only way that this could have occurred is if the support offered by the steel core beams was in some way undermined. The most obvious way to undermine the steel core beams of the WTC tower would seem to be via the techniques employed by demolition experts to take down buildings and have them fall into their own 'footprint´ - which is exactly what happened to the WTC towers.

However, in the case of the WTC towers there are several factors that point to something other than standard technology being used to demolish towers.

This is what is being hotly contested among 9/11 researchers. In an email I received this morning, a 9/11 researcher wrote:

"If Tarpley is embracing the "space beam theory", he's hurting the Truth Movement. The ptb [the Powers That Be] are trying desperately to keep the Peace Movement and Truth Movement from joining forces. So far, they've been successful, but i don't think they'll be able to keep these natural allies apart much longer."

To which another researcher replied:

"Surely all it would take is a qualified physicist to explain to Tarpley the physical impossibility of such weaponry ?"

My husband IS a physicist and he spent some time working for a DOD contractor in the U.S. before 9/11 subsequent to which we decided to leave the U.S.

He has looked long and carefully at all the evidence and has some thoughts about it. Let me tell you what he proposed as an appropriate way to approach this subject in our book 9/11: The Ultimate Truth.

"Most investigators point to evidence of 'explosives' and 'squibs' in video footage of the collapse of the two towers, yet to effect the complete destruction of so much concrete and office material, a massive quantity of explosives would surely have been required, and such a quantity is simply not evident in the available footage. As has been suggested by Professor Jones, an advanced and publicly unknown form of 'superthermite' was probably used to cut the steel core beams of the WTC towers, which leaves open the possibility that other similarly advanced and publicly unknown technology was used to disintegrate the concrete that constituted the body of the towers. In this case, it would not be responsible or wise for me to theorize about what specific device or technique was used to turn the towers to dust, however, I will say that 'sound' and 'light' weapons have been developed in the past 20 years by the U.S. and Israeli military that are capable of 'invisibly' destroying hardened targets. To that I will add that part of the 'prepping' of the WTC towers could have included the planting of 'conductors' to effect the propagation of such an induced wave throughout the buildings and thereby causing the vaporization of concrete and human bodies alike."

That's the short version.

Now, let's look at that paragraph in a broader context.

Controlled demolitions at the WTC has been scientifically proved as far as I am concerned, since the government's version defies basic laws of physics (not to mention an amazing series of coincidences all over the place on that day.). At this point it's just a matter of figuring out what method was used for the demolition.

Now, in quoting the following, I'm not establishing myself in the corner advocating a "Space Based" weapon, necessarily.

But what does seem to be clear is the fact that some publicly unknown technology was used. For all we know, it was land or sea based, but we can't exclude Space Based. After all, that shuttle has been going up and down for a number of years now and nobody really knows what is up there.

NINE PIECES OF EVIDENCE FOR SPACE-BASED WEAPONS ON 9/11:

1. Seismic readings too low to account for two 500,000 ton towers

[Image: Image103.jpg]

(On Dec 14, 2006, a NIST [i.e. the United States National Institute of Standards and Technology] scientist said "... the collapse of the towers were not of any magnitude that was seismically significant ...")

2. Concrete pulverized to powder in a way that cannot be accounted in a standard controlled demolition. (i.e. more than 50% of samples under 100 microns)

[Image: wtc2_dustification.jpg]

[Image: Image122.jpg]

[Image: Image119.jpg]

3. Steel spire turns to dust and trickles down in news videos.

[Image: Image42.jpg]

4. Photographs of Ground Zero lacking enough concrete and steel to account for two 110 story towers.

[Image: Image129.jpg]

5. Toasted cars over half a mile from Ground Zero.

[Image: Image8.jpg]

[Image: Image11.jpg]

[Image: Image12.jpg]

[see next post below for the continuation of this article excerpt]
09-18-2007, 01:23 AM, (This post was last modified: 09-18-2007, 01:40 AM by solar.)
[the following is the continuation of the article excerpt in the previous post above]

6. Large sections of buildings "vanish".

[Image: Image139.jpg]

-- Round holes in WTC 5 roof

[Image: Image140.jpg]

-- Large vertical chunks "missing" from WTC 3

[Image: Biggart1836.jpg]

-- and WTC 6

[Image: 911wtc6craterwestair.jpg]

7. Downtown Manhattan not flooded. If one million tons of towers collapsed on the slurry wall / bathtub at freefall speed, it would have broken through and flooded New York.

[Image: Image86.jpg]

8. All airplanes ordered to land about fifteen minutes before the South Tower is destroyed. Right after the North Tower goes, government allows military aircraft back up.

[Image: Image188.gif]

9. Evidence for existence of Space-based weapons. (Let's remember, the government is always at least 15-20 years ahead in technology from where they publicly admit.)

++ Introducing the Particle-Beam Weapon, by Dr. Richard M. Roberds; published in Air University Review, July-August 1984 [article at this link]

++ Millimeter-wave energy to be used in a weapon, by Peter Clarke; published in EE Times June 6, 2001 [article at this link]

++ US hails airborne laser as weapons milestone, ABC News, October 29, 2006 [article from this link]

So, ask yourself ... what can explain ALL the anomalies listed above ?

First of all, my husband, as a physicist, knows for a fact that there are weapons and technology that are already being used that are not known to the public.

He developed certain technology himself that has never yet seen the light of day because it was buried in black projects.

Sure, word eventually gets out after some years; but often that "word" is disinfo to distract away from what is really being done.

Sometimes, it is announced as a "new discovery" because people are noticing strange things going on and the PTB [the Powers That Be] have to do damage control.

[end of article excerpt, complete article at this link]
09-18-2007, 01:18 PM,
fascinating post, hopefully people will keeep an open mind with itk
09-18-2007, 06:12 PM,
Interesting. thx!
09-18-2007, 08:24 PM,
Very interesting, thanks.

This site has a lot of information on their arsenal of directed energy weaponry possibilities:

http://www.gnn.tv/B10543
09-19-2007, 06:58 AM,
I don't think directed energy weapons can explain the WTC meteor

http://youtube.com/watch?v=zx-VU8MEj8U

Correct me if I'm wrong,but I've decided thermate cant explain all the anonomlies
The first step to revolution is consciousness,
So I wont stop screaming at you until this all make sense.
09-19-2007, 01:21 PM,
So... if not thermate and not DE then what? Simple planes?
09-19-2007, 03:48 PM, (This post was last modified: 02-17-2008, 10:35 PM by TeslaandLyne.)
Give thermite a chance... whats with the thermite bashing.

Check what thermitre does to a car engine, you must have seen that video.
If not, its available.

There IS No DE demonstration AVAILABLE.
These claims are thus UNPROVABLE.

And thermate with take out the core beams:
[Image: Image42.jpg]

Simple way out is DE.... no subversive wiring of the building with
explosives. And so there is the explosives view point bashing.

I saw the planes on TV so you get no plane bashing.

Explosives, thermite and thermate can do the job by elevating the temperature
of combustion. There is your hidden energy, take a chemistry class.
Its not mysterious or paranormal, yes there is energy in explosives mixtures.

GET the DE and pulverize some beams in a test first or UFOs and Aliens will
be blamed for 9/11.
09-20-2007, 02:12 AM,
allllllllll we are sayyyinnnggg is give thermite a chance!
[Image: war.285.gif]
9/11 was an inside....Joke
09-20-2007, 06:05 AM,
Quote:So... if not thermate and not DE then what? Simple planes?

Top carbonize paper and make a meteor would take a lot of heat

I was thinking maybe a mini nuke,but I thought about the EMP pulse and there was none
09-20-2007, 01:36 PM,
you... thought about it... and there was none? Didn't know we had a remote viewer on the board. Seriously though I talk about this with my friend all day, either the governments got horrible laser weapons that can fry a baby, or they don't, and I think they do have them and they did use them.

A mini-nuke has been on my mind for a while, of course it was way too crazy for a long long while, but there's a series of videos showing the antenna collapse before the building with what definately looks like a mini-mushroom cloud emitting from the roof.

I think they could've, and probably did, use all 3, EM, mini-nuke, and thermate.

The James Files kid (now an old old man) who says he killed Kennedy says at the assassination site they had at least 5 or 6 teams, a mafia team, a CIA team, a team of Cubans, etc. only for the reason of confusing anyone who ever wanted to look into it, 9/11 is much the same way to me, it goes so beyond "inside job", it's the most incredible public display of false-flag terrorism in history, shits weird
09-21-2007, 01:33 AM, (This post was last modified: 09-21-2007, 01:37 AM by Nyte.)
Quote:you... thought about it... and there was none? Didn't know we had a remote viewer on the board.

They have EMP pulses,the WTC site has NONE!people that promote the theory even says there is none
and theres no scientific data for it

Quote:mini-mushroom cloud emitting from the roof.

Look at the spire video

YOu can see the pyroclastic flow and a huge mushroom like cloud,then you see the spire turn to dust
12-20-2007, 12:26 AM, (This post was last modified: 12-20-2007, 04:25 PM by ephilution.)
The toasted cars off and by itself is a peculiar phenomenon indeed. Cannot rule out deployment of exotic weapon systems. This possibility does not preclude other modes of destruction, such as thermate. Thermate off and by itself cannot account for the witnessed vaporization of concrete, thermate cannot yield the explosive power necessary. The explosive energy release required to do so could perhaps be provided by high grade explosive charges. However, it would be unwise to rule out any possible utility of exotic weaponry on mere face value or cursory layman inspection. And judging from the mystery of the toasted cars in the vicinity among other things, something that would be difficult to explain with high grade explosives, it feels as if another destructive factor may be involved to give a satisfactory descriptive account of the damage characteristics sustained. All destructive agents could've all worked in tandem to arrive at the given end result.

Thanks for starting this thread solar, more research on this subject is needed to bring a rational balance to the table.
General Brainquirks:http://1phil4everyill.wordpress.com

Mind control imbued by movies:http://predictiveprogramminginmovies.blogspot.com

Movers and Shakers of the SMOM:http://moversandshakersofthesmom.blogspot...identity.html
12-21-2007, 05:42 PM, (This post was last modified: 12-21-2007, 05:58 PM by nataraja.)
as i know nothing about explosives, after reading that page from the finish military expert, i came to the conclusion looking at the pictures of the demolition that there had to be a new age explosive of some kind, mini nuke in the basement, thermite possibly used to cut the center steel beams, but not the thermite we know.

any tech used in the wtc towers demo was unknown tech to the public imo
01-03-2008, 09:54 AM,
I read this Jadczyk article a while ago and bought her 9/11 book on the back of it. I haven't started reading it yet, but it looks very interesting indeed.

Thanks for posting the article, and yes, I think some form of DEW was used on WTC1 and 2. WTC7 looks very conventional by comparison.
Dave.

Are you listening?
http://www.DaveWare.co.uk

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  IDF's Gaza assault is to control Palestinian gas, avert Israeli energy crisis Frank2 0 227 08-04-2014, 09:05 AM
Last Post: Frank2
  What to do about tactical nuclear weapons --- 0 408 05-20-2010, 02:05 PM
Last Post: ---
  THE SECRET RIGHT VOLUME ONE DIRECTED BY JOSH REEVES mexika 0 662 07-31-2009, 07:32 AM
Last Post: mexika
  Military to Deploy on U.S. Soil to "Assist" with Pandemic Outbreak mexika 1 703 07-31-2009, 05:01 AM
Last Post: Easy Skanking
  Honduras: "They knew and they helped a little" mexika 0 573 07-30-2009, 03:20 AM
  TV fakery does not mean "no planes". Hans Olo 42 5,405 07-08-2009, 08:57 PM
  Are the Iranian Protests Another US Orchestrated "Color Revolution?" mexika 0 463 06-27-2009, 06:17 AM
  Like Iraq, the "Facts" Regarding 9/11 Were "Fixed Around the Policy" icosaface 0 526 05-19-2009, 02:03 AM
Last Post: icosaface
  Swine flu "discovered thanks to improved testing facilities and expanded disease surveillance" yeti 21 2,566 04-28-2009, 04:19 AM
  Harold Pinter (1930-2008) on "Art, Truth and Politics" mexika 0 479 12-31-2008, 07:31 AM