Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Ghosts of the London Underground
09-19-2007, 01:33 PM,
As more graves within former churches and mental asylums are excavated, more sightings have been seen in the London Underground. Now i know why I avoid the tube!

http://video.google.co.uk/videoplay?docid=...643485929&q
09-19-2007, 05:52 PM,
ive seen the vid a year ago

i can assure you people are seeing "ghosts" in all kinds of places, dug up assylums or graveyards and so on. It does not limit to that. I would call it a "coincidence" that is pushed by something or someone if you know what i mean.
Matthew 7:14
Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.

09-19-2007, 10:36 PM,
I didnt say it was brand new. New for me.
I like the potogrpahy and the soundtrack to this documentary as well as the content.
I am sure there are entities seen in all sorts of places. Ghosts seem to be those who die when they werent ready or were attatched to the place that they were once in. They are trapped in between two worlds yet they have no physical bodies to carry them in.
Let that be a lesson to you. Dont be a ghost! Free yourslef from attachments of this temporary world!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Raid on London Scientology HQ planned for Feb 10 waxzy 3 761 01-29-2008, 11:51 PM
Last Post: waxzy