Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone Like Emo? How About "Tickle Me Emo"?
09-30-2007, 05:42 AM,
Thought I'd send up a very funny video clip to get people laughing and enjoying some funny bit of business. Trying to pump up a bit of Yin to counterbalance the heavy load of Yang we are always bearing. What better way than to have a piss on emo?

Link: Tickle Me Emo Video

Cheers, laugh hearty and enjoy!
"We Will Fight and Fight from This Generation to the Next" - Vietnamese People's Fighting Slogan
Freedom Undefended is Freedom Unearned!

[Image: HNK-HHQ.gif]
09-30-2007, 05:47 AM,
Oh my fucking God. The cleverness and execution are unbearable.
09-30-2007, 05:54 AM,
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XEJDGLF-e18...ted&search=
09-30-2007, 06:04 AM,
How to be Emo. (comprehensive tutorial)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JGLv3IEL0VI...ted&search=
09-30-2007, 06:23 AM,
They were really funny until I realized it was all part of the system (emasculate men and ascribe masculinity to woman).

I spent about a year beating the Emo out of my youngest brother, this is such a sad hopeless culture. It seems they’ve embraced the same death TPTB live by.

Didn’t mean to be a kill joy its just seeing this should be a warning that TPTB really do have the youth in their back pockets.
09-30-2007, 06:27 AM, (This post was last modified: 09-30-2007, 06:39 AM by Cleft_Asunder.)
This cat is hella emo.

[Image: EmoCAT.jpg]

[Image: 10.jpg]

[Image: emo.jpg]
09-30-2007, 06:38 AM,
Quote:They were really funny until I realized it was all part of the system (emasculate men and ascribe masculinity to woman).

I spent about a year beating the Emo out of my youngest brother, this is such a sad hopeless culture. It seems they’ve embraced the same death TPTB live by.

Didn’t mean to be a kill joy its just seeing this should be a warning that TPTB really do have the youth in their back pockets.

Well, they have some in their pocket.

Although I found this Emo thing to be funny, it really is just another bullshit abstract label that describes nothing. Not even Emo's agree with themselves what it is. To me, the images are art, and I find them beautiful expressions. Goth, suicide girl, rocker, I like them all.

[Image: z91853245.jpg]
09-30-2007, 03:04 PM,
http://my.opera.com/velmu/blog/show.dml/453555
everything is true. nothing is permissible.
09-30-2007, 04:14 PM,
I like the old school name for emo... pussies, or the always favored... candy-assed bitches. Social escapism without taking responsibility for anything plain and simple. Rod hit the nail on the head with:
Quote:They were really funny until I realized it was all part of the system (emasculate men and ascribe masculinity to woman).
"We Will Fight and Fight from This Generation to the Next" - Vietnamese People's Fighting Slogan

10-01-2007, 12:58 AM,
You guys have no idea what your talking about

Your mixing scene kids and MTV stuff with what emo actually is

Emo is short for emotional hardcore(example Neil Perry,Portrait,Orchid,Minor Threat,Saetia)

Nothing in there lyrics is about cutting and buying some tight jeans,it was just a form of punk until MTV/Fuse came and destroyed it with bands like My chemical romance,Underoath,ect.
The first step to revolution is consciousness,
So I wont stop screaming at you until this all make sense.
10-01-2007, 05:02 AM, (This post was last modified: 10-01-2007, 05:12 AM by Hei Hu Quan.)
Quote:You guys have no idea what your talking about
Considering I'm well advanced in experience and age as to you Nyte, and with all due respect. I'm a veteran of the Punk/Hardcore days, so I know exactly from what I speak and how I view it. I was lucky enough to be there at the precise metamorphosis of Punk into Hardcore. Hard slogging days that helped shape who I am and if you called Ian MacKaye Emo to his face in those days someone would be picking you up off the floor. How do I know? I knew Ian as well as Henry Garfield (Rollins now) during those days when your crew had your back, live or die no matter what. What we have now with the youth is shit and cowardice masking as some pathetic statement, and friends as reliable as a box of econo-buy condoms.

No slight on you son, who is fighting the good fight here.

Cheers and respect.

10-01-2007, 06:09 AM,
HHQ, I understand what you are saying. Integrating emotions has been difficult for men at large. But I say on some level, there is no escaping an emotional component in humans, and there is nothing emasculating in experiencing an appropriate level of emoting in situations where that would simply be being human.

Emotional deadening is not required in order to not be "pussy". And you can still have emotions and be fierce and deadly.
10-01-2007, 06:29 AM,
Quote:
Quote:You guys have no idea what your talking about
Considering I'm well advanced in experience and age as to you Nyte, and with all due respect. I'm a veteran of the Punk/Hardcore days, so I know exactly from what I speak and how I view it. I was lucky enough to be there at the precise metamorphosis of Punk into Hardcore. Hard slogging days that helped shape who I am and if you called Ian MacKaye Emo to his face in those days someone would be picking you up off the floor. How do I know? I knew Ian as well as Henry Garfield (Rollins now) during those days when your crew had your back, live or die no matter what. What we have now with the youth is shit and cowardice masking as some pathetic statement, and friends as reliable as a box of econo-buy condoms.

No slight on you son, who is fighting the good fight here.

Cheers and respect.

*snicker*

:praise: All Heil the ancient fucker!

Sorry D...LOL... I get a lil "I'm older... It's for your own good... trust me" at times too....LOL :rofl:
I'm also kinda well... almost 1/2 corked... so no beating around the bush tonight ... I'll pee in anyone's cornflakes...LOL :laugh:

Seriously... fuck,,, got a beer?
10-01-2007, 06:45 AM, (This post was last modified: 10-01-2007, 06:52 AM by Hei Hu Quan.)
That's not my point to say that we need to shut off from emotions but these kids have got to Bronson-up and reclaim their manhood. Shirking in corners, acting like a soppy little dishrag and fopping about as a sorrowful little, self-pitying girl/man ain't making it. It's a bloody joke and if you compare it to the other vibrant youth movements that defied the system and cut a swath through status quo throughout the ages this is pathetic. After generations of rebellion: Rock & Roll, Yippies and revolutionaries, Punks, Rastas and politically charged Hip Hop, is the best the youth of this generation can muster self-pity, loathing, androgyny and self-destructive pathos?

What this is about is re-activating that tribal genetic blueprint to stand and be a man or a woman and fight as warriors for tribe and survival. That is what's being bred out of the culture and out of all of us. Social engineering is what that is, because warriors and defenders are a threat because of their loyalty, fortitude, courage and code of honour. That's why gangs are so popular and attractive. The very things that transform men from boys are now being assailed through media PSYOPS. The only conduits allowed are in position that serve the IllumiNazis as thugs and enforcers to run roughshod over the populace instilling death, control and fear. That attack on warrior manhood was the main crux of the message in the film 'Fight Club'. I'm not talking about breeding mindless barbarians, but of resurrecting the formidable warriors who stands in rectitude against evil, with honour, and a steel code, in the defence of the weak and abused for justice and freedom no matter the cost.

Oh and Mike... I've got your beer right here chief, all kidney filtered, in comes the Guinness and out comes the Coors.:321:

Just fuckin' with ya brother.

10-01-2007, 06:52 AM,
Ah.. fuck.. U missed the point... U sound like my fucking father... only older.

When I was your age son I had to walk 10 miles to school through the snow, barefoot and uphill in BOTH directions"

:tongue:

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  "Pentagon hacker" in final bid against extradition --- 1 737 10-11-2009, 09:57 PM
Last Post: ---
  Method Man Talks Taxes And Calls Jail "Cool" joeblow 0 520 10-09-2009, 08:08 PM
Last Post: joeblow
  The "Illuminati" are getting creative about stopping Internet Knowledge joeblow 3 1,227 10-02-2009, 06:01 AM
Last Post: Bobert
  Global "Media Flu" Pandemic Worsens --- 1 595 09-14-2009, 02:46 AM
Last Post: icosaface
  I'm sick to death of the amateur indy "journalists". Guest 1 533 09-03-2009, 06:27 AM
Last Post: Melchor
  Rothschild Connection to "Lockerbie Bomber" TriWooOx 1 636 08-31-2009, 04:37 AM
Last Post: yeti
  The power of technology - such as blogs - meant that the world could no longer be run by "elites" mexika 1 555 07-22-2009, 08:01 AM
Last Post: mexika
  Award Winning Movie: "SUPERPOWER" mastermg 2 736 07-09-2009, 10:15 PM
Last Post: DJOldskool
  Germany bans "killer" video games drummer 2 668 07-07-2009, 10:30 PM
Last Post: Weyland
  "Home" Movie to Debut - NWO Propaganda saturnino 1 645 06-02-2009, 09:42 AM
Last Post: rsol