Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I HEART PUTIN
10-12-2007, 07:25 PM,
I HEART PUTIN
That wonderful example of leadership never ceases to amaze me. I HEART PUTIN. :cool:

Putin Awards Shepherd a Hero of Russia Medal

http://www.themoscowtimes.com/stories/2007/10/10/016.html
10-13-2007, 12:44 AM,
I HEART PUTIN
I hope your having us on S.E. That KGB shitbank Putin is an unabashed paedophile, and a prime architect of a a number of false flag, black-op inside jobs. Among them being a series of bombed apartment buildings in order to pin them on Chechen separatists. The one car bomb killed more than sixty residents, and who can forget his ordered assassinations of journalist Anna Politkovskaya and former KGB officer Alexander Litvinenko, both of who had information on a number of terrorist inside jobs run by Russian intel. Regardless of whatever propaganda they want to spin on this piece of shit, he's just another in a long line of IllumiNazi lackeys serving their hellish masters.
"We Will Fight and Fight from This Generation to the Next" - Vietnamese People's Fighting Slogan
Freedom Undefended is Freedom Unearned!

[Image: HNK-HHQ.gif]
10-13-2007, 12:58 AM, (This post was last modified: 10-13-2007, 07:22 AM by SerialExpLain.)
I HEART PUTIN
HHQ, I just don't see that about Putin. I think he is a good man. At least I hope. The world is in such a need of a hero right now -- a SUPERPOWER hero.

Now, remember the days when political dissidents could obtain asylum in the US by simply showing up at an embassy?

If the USA-EU-a-monster, continues to use NAZI-esq surveillance, black-listing -- for what certainly will not be meritorious rewards for giving a shit about the future of the country(ies) you reside in, it would definitely prove that he was a hero if he allowed for political asylum of persecuted dissidents or whatever it was that we used to welcome with open arms.

We live in an absolutely up-side-down world. Did the poles already shift and everyone is in shock or denial or what?

rrrt-row....turned on a water faucet and by gosh the water is spiriling down counterclockwise:crazy:, but a joke, but, hey, maybe that's for next week. Seems stranger things ARE HAPPENING, lol

Send me to the land where sheep are KING....out of GOATWORLD...

God, that's it. The counter to the ONENESS global agenda. The GOATWORLD to this side of the globe --
SHEEP WORLD to the other!!

Divide right down the middle with a fence-sitter, neutral, undecided zone. It could be very large too....so everybody happy.

It would be better than blowing the whole thing up!! That way each could live the way they wanted and not be annoyed by polarizing agendas.

Would only work if the goats didn't blow up their part, which they would, and that is why this is a stupid theory.
10-13-2007, 02:41 AM,
I HEART PUTIN
Quote:I hope your having us on S.E. That KGB shitbank Putin is an unabashed paedophile, and a prime architect of a a number of false flag, black-op inside jobs. Among them being a series of bombed apartment buildings in order to pin them on Chechen separatists. The one car bomb killed more than sixty residents, and who can forget his ordered assassinations of journalist Anna Politkovskaya and former KGB officer Alexander Litvinenko, both of who had information on a number of terrorist inside jobs run by Russian intel. Regardless of whatever propaganda they want to spin on this piece of shit, he's just another in a long line of IllumiNazi lackeys serving their hellish masters.

If Putin is an "IllumiNazi" why did he turn on his Zionist masters when he came to power and expel or imprison the Rothchild oligarchs (many fled to Israel) who raped the country of it's natural resources under Yelsin?
10-13-2007, 04:03 AM,
I HEART PUTIN
Who bankrolls Russia? Whomever bankrolls Russia runs Russia. Look a lot deeper both of you, this is a smoke and mirrors game.
"We Will Fight and Fight from This Generation to the Next" - Vietnamese People's Fighting Slogan

10-13-2007, 04:06 AM,
I HEART PUTIN
Quote:Who bankrolls Russia? Whomever bankrolls Russia runs Russia. Look a lot deeper both of you, this is a smoke and mirrors game.

In your opinion, it just doesn't make sense to oust Rothchild's henchmen if he is part of it.
10-13-2007, 05:03 AM,
I HEART PUTIN
Quote:Who bankrolls Russia? Whomever bankrolls Russia runs Russia. Look a lot deeper both of you, this is a smoke and mirrors game.

I agree 100%, Putin like the rest of world leadership outwardly “in charge,” are all part of the dialectic.
10-13-2007, 07:14 AM, (This post was last modified: 10-13-2007, 07:40 AM by SerialExpLain.)
I HEART PUTIN
I reserve the right to give Putin the benefit of the doubt as was said, it certainly IS a smoke and mirrors game. But if you make a list of KNOWN BADDIES, POSSIBLE BADDIES.....KNOWN GOODIES, POSSIBLE GOODIES. I personally think Putin belongs in the most def good category. But, hey, who am I?
10-13-2007, 07:23 AM,
I HEART PUTIN
putin?

you cant be serious =/
The first step to revolution is consciousness,
So I wont stop screaming at you until this all make sense.
10-13-2007, 07:28 AM, (This post was last modified: 10-13-2007, 07:28 AM by SerialExpLain.)
I HEART PUTIN
@ Nyte

Ok, I think he is FANTASTIC, personally.

Why don't you prove otherwise, and I will play Putin-advocate, and we can sort it all out for the world once and for all.
10-15-2007, 11:08 PM,
I HEART PUTIN
this is insanity. i think it kinda says a lot about you if one you can not only think to yourself after all you know that Putin is possibly one of the "good guys", and also two that you still feel or want to feel this way about him after what HHQ just said. did you look into any of the claims if you didnt believe what he was telling you? what did you find? you still want to believe he is a good guy? a 'hero'?

i seriously cant believe your saying this. if its a hero, a 'superpower hero' your looking for, your in the wrong game. maybe watch sesame street, grover is sometimes super.
10-15-2007, 11:16 PM,
I HEART PUTIN
http://www.illuminati-news.com/070806c.htm
The first step to revolution is consciousness,
So I wont stop screaming at you until this all make sense.
10-16-2007, 02:35 AM, (This post was last modified: 10-16-2007, 05:39 AM by SerialExpLain.)
I HEART PUTIN
Quote:this is insanity. i think it kinda says a lot about you if one you can not only think to yourself after all you know that Putin is possibly one of the "good guys", and also two that you still feel or want to feel this way about him after what HHQ just said. did you look into any of the claims if you didnt believe what he was telling you? what did you find? you still want to believe he is a good guy? a 'hero'?

i seriously cant believe your saying this. if its a hero, a 'superpower hero' your looking for, your in the wrong game. maybe watch sesame street, grover is sometimes super.

Let me tell you something about grand gestures. If there are two sides, let me be firm and reiterate what side I am on. Do not doubt, I do not play around with issues of such severity and the last thing I am swayed by is some idiot's insults or old boy network of buddies, or did I say bullies. That is bull + lies.

I set a task, prove me wrong with hard cold facts that could not be disputed. I got the usual array of insults and a fraternal effort. :yawn:
10-16-2007, 05:08 AM, (This post was last modified: 10-16-2007, 05:10 AM by Hei Hu Quan.)
I HEART PUTIN
Quote:... I do not play around with issues of such severity and the last thing I am swayed by is some idiot's insults or old boy network of buddies, or did I say bullies. That is bull + lies.
Just what are you insinuating? I don't care what you or any one chooses to believe or not, that's the beauty of cognitive dissonance of which I owe no one a cure. Believe what you will in the face of facts which I've presented. That is why I've said nothing further on this matter until now, because I didn't like the generalised inference you made in that quote. That was off-base, and nothing is stopping you from Googling or better yet using Clusty, to find out if what I said has veracity or not. Nothing is blocking your path but the trepidation at what you may find. Ultimately I care less what manufactured cult of personality people choose to worship. The reason I replied to this post from the beginning was to let you in on documented facts which you may or may not have been privy to. Follow the path of truth, not behind actors they put up for you to follow. There is shallow comfort in making sacred a falsehood, and then averting your eyes and ears in hopes that the light of truth never reveals it for what it is. In darkness a smooth stone becomes a pearl when kept from light.

10-16-2007, 05:36 AM, (This post was last modified: 10-16-2007, 05:40 AM by SerialExpLain.)
I HEART PUTIN
I am talking about the link at the top of this thread. That to me is a grand gesture. In this world of "framing", the man made a grand gesture. It is the only act of true soul I have seen out of any leader, since JFK actually.

That is the hope I cling to. If anybody is going to change my mind, they are going to have to prove it with real hard cold facts and I will debate whatever tangible points appear. So far, I haven't seen any. That was my point HHQ.

Peace. I am free.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Bug Putin Fights the Bankers CharliePrime 0 601 03-06-2014, 01:45 PM
Last Post: CharliePrime
Information New York Times OP-ED: What Putin Has to Say to Americans About Syria FastTadpole 10 2,338 09-26-2013, 01:07 PM
Last Post: FastTadpole
  Putin calls, China picks up, all ready for World War III Frank2 3 2,028 09-12-2013, 01:13 AM
Last Post: mexika
  Putin and the rise of the Russian power Solve et Coagula 1 984 02-11-2012, 07:44 PM
Last Post: h3rm35
  Vladimir Vladimirovich Putin & the Eurasian Empire of the End Times Solve et Coagula 0 781 01-30-2012, 03:48 PM
Last Post: Solve et Coagula
  Putin, a thorn in Washington’s flesh Solve et Coagula 0 680 01-16-2012, 05:09 PM
  Occupy the Heart! Solve et Coagula 0 725 12-02-2011, 03:11 PM
  Something’s Rotten in the Heart of Western Governments Solve et Coagula 0 659 11-30-2011, 11:09 AM
  Obama Tells Putin US Ready To ‘Take Down’ Federal Reserve, Warns Of Violent Unrest Solve et Coagula 11 2,122 02-03-2009, 12:03 PM
Last Post: rsol
  What CIA psy-ops are now told to repeat about Vlaidimir Putin Kyoon 6 1,488 09-30-2008, 07:38 PM
Last Post: TeslaandLyne