Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Greg Szymanski Genuine or Dis-info
10-14-2007, 03:16 PM,
Besides I don't buy into the Vatican runs everything, of course I could be wrong :biggrin:

What do you think?

Personally I'm taking him as disinfo, just don't know why, gut feeling and it doesn't get stronger than that.

EDIT
And adding Phelps into his shows is a real waste of time IMHO
http://www.independentamerican.org/blog.php?blog=677

Recent article by him, something very odd about it, like the Italians REALLY run shit in the US. I have to ask where all the money goes?

As for Phelps, is he related to the GOD HATES FAG ?
The InfoUnderground
TiU Radio
http://www.TheInfoUnderground.com
10-14-2007, 03:22 PM,
Quote:Besides I don't buy into the Vatican runs everything, of course I could be wrong :biggrin:

I think he’s a gatekeeper, because it doesn’t take a whole lot of research to tie the zionists into most of what the Vatican now does (the Rothschild connections). I’ve only heard him on a show once and that show was enough for me to see him try to blame every ill in the world on the Jesuits along with the Vatican. And this is simple fallacious as arguing that 9/11 was designed and worked out by the Bush administration.

Why blame the puppet when we all know who controls the puppet strings?
10-14-2007, 04:30 PM,
well i do think that as far as history can show that stinking cesspool known as the vatican has had it's hands in things from the very beginning, and is one of the few surviving organizations that connects to those earlier times. I wonder what the hell they have locked down in their vaults....just thinking of all of their pillaging of the old worlds. bastards. am i correct that folks think they themselves are controlled thru the jesuits? or?who the hell knows. funny though that the presidents and royals all bow to the stupid prick( i use the term prick due to the fact that their organization is based upon much phallic stuff ( is that where fallacies comes from? what about RECTORY=rectal where priests "study") anyhow i have no clue whether their control over the minds is getting them power on a different level( worldviews/energy for their evil masters lol) or just here.Probably what is killing us all these days if we are giving off this type of energy and the earth will be looking at us as an irritant, and the BLUE BALDIES are here to smarten us up. Are they the ones here to clean up? to be honest i don't know. how could the vatican still be around in a viable form unless they have got the deepest roots in the world feeding off of us all at some base level. Let's start the cleanup with that stale evil organization then when its in a heap of crumbled bones and silence then we can know for sure. ( wind howling through the ruins blowing away the last dirty pile of dust that the pope was.) hard to stay on topic here.:)
&Spirituality is not a child play. My words will tear apart anyone who listens to them....&
&The search for reality is the most dangerous of all undertakings for it destroys the world in which you live.&

- Nisargadatta Maharaj
10-14-2007, 04:33 PM,
I think he is just a wanker. Same with "God loves the white man best" Phelps.
Wyrd bi∂ ful aræd : Vituð ér enn eða hvat?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[Image: madwolfoy0.jpg][Image: sharksmall1kd6.jpg][Image: bearkodiakchugachfe7.jpg]
10-14-2007, 05:36 PM, (This post was last modified: 10-14-2007, 06:19 PM by solar.)
Quote:Besides I don't buy into the Vatican runs everything, of course I could be wrong:D

What do you think? [...]

[...] I have to ask where all the money goes? [...]
Are the "Zionists" and the "Jesuits" the "great 'cutouts' from Heaven" ?

A good "forensic" tactic is to "follow the money" ...

... but let's add another "forensic" tactic: "follow the muscle".

Some researchers have asserted that the ruling elite dynamic is "the Vatican versus the Crown" ...

... a conflict that originated 500 years ago when Henry VIII broke with the Vatican.

Is the House of Rothschild all powerful ?

Not if they can be murdered !! (see this link)

No matter how powerful or how rich you are ...

... "the game is over" if you are murdered.

If only one person dies in a war ...

... for all intents and purposes, it's a Holocaust, if that person is YOU.

Possible speculative questions:

Are the ruling elite families in conflict, an ongoing "war" ...

... with the stakes the entire planet and "near space" ?

Is the "Crown", the English branch of the House of Rothschild, the English branch of Freemasonry, the English branch of the Bar Association, the military-industrial complex of Israel, the Tavistock Institute, et al ...

... are all of these the "cutouts" and "muscle" for the ruling families that run "the City" ?

"The City" is the square mile financial district that is "sovereign" within London proper (like the Vatican is "sovereign" within Rome proper).

If you are not familiar with "the City" ...

... see the first half hour or so of the video REVELATIONS OF THE MOTHER GODDESS where David Icke takes a "walking tour" of "the City".

Is the "Vatican", the "Jesuits", the "Black Pope", the Sicilian/Italian factions of organized crime, et al ...

... are all of these "cutouts" and "muscle" for the Euro-Mediterranean ruling families ?

Does the Anglo-American-Israeli hegemony represent the "front end" and "muscle" for the ruling families that run "the City" ?

Does the European Union and "Vatican" nexus represent the "front end" and "muscle" for the Euro-Mediterranean ruling families that run and control the "Vatican" and the "EU", et al ?

Hilary and Bill Clinton, John Kerry, Al Gore, John Kennedy, Jimmy Carter, et al ...

... are they roughly aligned with the Euro-Mediterranean ruling elite families ?

The Bushes, the Neo-Cons, et al ...

... are they roughly aligned with the ruling elite families of "the City" ?

Are the Rockefellers "playing off" both of these ruling elite "factions" ?

Concerning Szymanski, Alex Jones, DBS, David Icke (or for that matter: any announcer of any stripe or ideology or persuasion), et al: one is reminded of the word "forensics" ...

... a good "forensics" investigator realizes that all the "witnesses" (and so-called experts !) to a "crime" may be "compromised".:(

For example: as far as the issue of "shills" and "gatekeepers", keep in mind that one hundred years ago, the Rockefellers would "purchase" entire state legislatures ... :o

... and they would often "purchase", influence, persuade, threaten, even murder, etc., all people who were involved with a particular issue, whether they were "left", "right", "center", "anarchist", etc.

Just because all the "witnesses" (and experts !) may be compromised ...

... doesn't mean that the crime didn't happen.

And because of this, the good "forensics" investigator will press on ...

... separating the "wheat from the chaff", the "signal from the noise", the "sheep from the goats", with the on-going realization that they often must "revisit", re-define and re-examine that which they have investigated ... and that which they have discarded.

Yet a good "forensics" investigator is constantly challenged to discard outdated assumptions ...:unsure:

... and revisit (so called) "witness" accounts and "observations".
10-14-2007, 06:12 PM,
The prick thing is Old Testament people.

As far as New Testament people of the Jesuit variety,
perhaps they should be as visible in US Government as the Zionists
shown in that long list on ConCen involved in Northwoods and other
consul to government directives.

Old Testament people are chosen... sorry not to be world conquers.
Chosen for the ancestry of Christ as far as I can determine.
And Jesus not liking it too much either.
Jew can forgive the Jew but not the gentile.

New Testament rules say all is forgiven.

Islam varies from physical punishment for sin to death to anyone who gets in their way.
A new Nazi and WWII Japan mentality without hordes under mind control.
10-14-2007, 06:25 PM, (This post was last modified: 10-14-2007, 06:42 PM by ephilution.)
Oh he's genuine alright. Although I don't share his love for Jesus, regarding the Jesuits I think he's spot on.

Here's a thing to contemplate for all you eminent researchers out there.

Just because someone has a different opinion than you do doesn't automatically imply that that person is a:

-Disinformation agent
-Gatekeeper
-COINTELPRO agent
-Temporal Coadjutor
-CIA agent
-MI6 agent
-Mossad agent
-Troll
-Jerk-off
-Jack-ass
-Dumb fuck
-Nut case
-Space alien
-<insert other disgraceful denominations here>

Instead, it may very well be that that person is or, heaven forbid, you are ill-, mis-, or under-informed. At any rate, Mr Ignorance is usually the culprit and he is working very zealously to grab the souls of the both of you.
General Brainquirks:http://1phil4everyill.wordpress.com

Mind control imbued by movies:http://predictiveprogramminginmovies.blogspot.com

Movers and Shakers of the SMOM:http://moversandshakersofthesmom.blogspot...identity.html
10-14-2007, 07:22 PM, (This post was last modified: 10-14-2007, 07:23 PM by ephilution.)
Yeah I know I'm hilarious. :biggrin:

The next thing to contemplate is the following:

If a person is deliberately spreading faulty information (the infamous "disinfo agent") this obviously means that that person willfully resists to spreading the truth. As such, the truth may be scorned at by this person. Part of the "scorning at" arsenal is the dreaded ad hominem attack. Attacks which aim to discredit the messenger rather than the message.

In recap, if you folks want to successfully identify disinfo agents I say focus on those shady characters that like to resort to ad hominem attacks rather than respond to reason.

Movers and Shakers of the SMOM:http://moversandshakersofthesmom.blogspot...identity.html
10-14-2007, 07:33 PM, (This post was last modified: 10-14-2007, 07:49 PM by solar.)
Quote:[...] If a person is deliberately spreading faulty information (the infamous "disinfo agent") this obviously means that that person willfully resists to spreading the truth. As such, the truth may be scorned at by this person. Part of the "scorning at" arsenal is the dreaded ad hominem attack. Attacks which aim to discredit the messenger rather than the message.

In recap, if you folks want to successfully identify disinfo agents I say focus on those shady characters that like to resort to ad hominem attacks rather than respond to reason.
This is a very good point, "phil".

A police investigator, practicing police "forensics" will take information from all sources.

In murder cases, often all the witnesses are compromised to a certain extent ...

... that doesn't prevent the police investigator from "pressing on".

In court, often all the so-called "expert witnesses" are compromised in varying degrees ...

... that doesn't prevent an honest judge from applying "forensics" to obtain the truth.
Quote:Yeah I know I'm hilarious [...]:D
Yes ...:D

... "What forbids us from telling the truth ... laughingly ?";)
10-14-2007, 07:39 PM, (This post was last modified: 10-14-2007, 07:40 PM by deathstickboy.)
The fact that certain researchers and radio hosts may on occasion provide useful and/or interesting information, does not make it wrong to assess their characters based on their behavior.

If the information and opinions they communicate are not intentional disinformation, then they can at least be considered useful idiots and/or poisoned wells (for example Phelps, with his "a white prodestant Europe and North America are the only salvation against the NWO) and so on.

When someone is presenting a false, ignorant, and ridiculously racist "solution" along side their diagnosis of the problem at hand, its hardly unfair for me to call that person a wanker.

If you don't agree, that is fine, but I personally think people like that do more harm than good.

I personally stopped going to Arctic Beacon after repeatedly not being able to find other or legitimate sources for several stories. I personally don't like to believe something, no matter how good it sounds or how well it fits into a given theory or paradigm of conclusions in regards to the grand conspiracy, when I can't back it up.
Unfortunately, Symanski is guilty of this, including and especially in regards to his support of people like Leo Zagami, who are obviously bullshit artists if not more.

I personally think there is alot of excess paranoia about who is an agent and who isn't, due to what I've seen in my time in conspiracy research, we are usually our own worst enemy....
Wyrd bi∂ ful aræd : Vituð ér enn eða hvat?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[Image: madwolfoy0.jpg][Image: sharksmall1kd6.jpg][Image: bearkodiakchugachfe7.jpg]
10-14-2007, 09:49 PM,
Zagami is a publicity hound, IMHO.

http://www.discogs.com/artist/Leo+Young
10-14-2007, 10:25 PM, (This post was last modified: 10-16-2007, 02:19 PM by ephilution.)
Quote:Oh he's genuine alright. Although I don't share his love for Jesus,

Your right about him probably being genuine, but that where it ends. See, the snippet I took from your post. This explains everything, this is ground I’m familiar with. His faith has led him like so many zionist Protestant Christians before him fall into the trap of blaming the Catholics for the Anti-Christ/False Prophet and One World Religion.

If you really want to see a connection to something and your blinded by misunderstood religious dogma your going to make something appear that isn’t really there. He wants to believe so badly that the Anti-Christ is going to be a Pope that he tosses a lot of good information that would lead elsewhere to the curb without a second thought. He says to himself that Rome sits on seven hills (the Anti-Christ will come from such a city according to scripture), he than fails to mention or notice that Moscow and Jerusalem both sit on 7 hills as well.
10-14-2007, 11:46 PM, (This post was last modified: 10-15-2007, 12:34 AM by SerialExpLain.)
Greg Szymanski Totally Dis-info IMHO.

Jesuits....20,000 world wide.

Lets talks about that very extensive list of Secret Societies? No. Can't be calling them out by name -- probably because there are too many branches, but if you look closely they really could be summed up on less fingers than one hand considering the belief system overlap.

The only thing that is in control present day, present time is the Synarchist Agenda. That is where the control obviously lies. And it is visible everywhere. That is not a good augury as those people are the kings and queens of depop and are racist beyond belief, especially since manipulation is what they do and don't doubt your "melting pot" is just something they have to do before they facilitate the rest of their manipulation towards....
Quote:Heindel refers that the United States is the melting pot to form the last race in human evolution that will exist at the beginning of the Sixth Epoch, the New Galilee:

Quote:According to Mathiass, this seventh sub-race will generate the Sixth Epoch as the United States extends its influence across the planet, forming a New Galilee at its heart, in opposition to the reptilian forces currently seeking to recover their influence over human-kind.

The next phase of this development will be the identification of the key potentialisations for the transition to New Galilee, through realisation of the Mathiass harmonics.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Galilee_(Sixth_Epoch)

So obviously this world as melting pot - all is one - is something that is being manipulated to fulfill TPTB's agenda. Something they have to achieve before their desired goal.

Control isn't something down the road. Obviously, you clean your house and decorate before you announce to the world that the party has started and they have too.

The groups that have control are the groups that you are not allowed to dis-on. The ones being dissed on constantly are obviously not the ones in control.
10-16-2007, 02:40 PM, (This post was last modified: 10-16-2007, 02:42 PM by ephilution.)
Quote:
Quote:Oh he's genuine alright. Although I don't share his love for Jesus,

Your right about him probably being genuine, but that where it ends. See, the snippet I took from your post. This explains everything, this is ground I’m familiar with. His faith has led him like so many zionist Protestant Christians before him fall into the trap of blaming the Catholics for the Anti-Christ/False Prophet and One World Religion.

If you really want to see a connection to something and your blinded by misunderstood religious dogma your going to make something appear that isn’t really there. He wants to believe so badly that the Anti-Christ is going to be a Pope that he tosses a lot of good information that would lead elsewhere to the curb without a second thought. He says to himself that Rome sits on seven hills (the Anti-Christ will come from such a city according to scripture), he than fails to mention or notice that Moscow and Jerusalem both sit on 7 hills as well.
I couldn't care less about the religious baggage. I respect Phelps' and Szymanksi's right to believe in the bible but this affection doesn't extend to me. Indeed I think that religious adherence imposes significant obstructions into getting at the truth. Dogmatic thinkers can never be pure truth-seekers since their religion blinds them and leads them away from the truth into some kind of heart-soothing fictional fairy-tale surrogate.

However, as long as religious issues remain irrelevant religious folk can be tremendous researchers and historians. And if you are a critical thinker and are able to discern truth from fiction you should be able to get the most out of the work of some researcher and without tears throw away stuff you deem untrue, for instance, if tainted too much with a dogmatic/religious flavor.

Should this be reason to reject and dismiss all of the work of the researcher at hand? Of course not, you'd be stupid to do something wasteful like that. Bruce Lee said it before and I'll say it again: Absorb what is useful and hack away the unnecessary. (try to hold on to the baby next time you throw out the bathwater for a change ok?:biggrin:)

To reject a researcher on the basis of a few things your lordship you disagrees with is silly in that it is counter-productive for increasing your own knowledge-base.

Think critically and independently, not like a prejudiced child always looking at its mommy what to do next.

10-16-2007, 03:03 PM,
Quote:Should this be reason to reject and dismiss all of the work of the researcher at hand? Of course not, you'd be stupid to do something wasteful like that. Bruce Lee said it before and I'll say it again: Absorb what is useful and hack away the unnecessary. (try to hold on to the baby next time you throw out the bathwater for a change ok?:biggrin:)

To reject a researcher on the basis of a few things your lordship you disagrees with is silly in that it is counter-productive for increasing your own knowledge-base.

Think critically and independently, not like a prejudiced child always looking at its mommy what to do next.

This is more akin to plucking the peanuts out of crap than “baby and bath-water,” this guy is just “spiritually gatekeeping.”

Him blaming the Jesuits for the ills in the world is about as right and logical as blaming AlQudea for 9/11. Sure he’s dug up some stuff, and left out the part where it really goes back to the purse strings and power players in the background.

This guy is the Jesuit AJ.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  pizzaman777 FYI Birthday Day Hedz up to Info oLSdK00lerS --- 5 1,213 06-03-2010, 08:52 AM
Last Post: April
  Looking For Info MansionTrash 13 2,004 07-19-2009, 02:00 AM
Last Post: Guest
  G20 info April 4 943 04-03-2009, 04:31 PM
Last Post: drummer
  Is Greg Szymanski still doing his radio show and if not why ? FRD50 0 492 01-23-2009, 06:01 AM
Last Post: FRD50
  What happened to nw0.info? Vietman 1 1,273 10-19-2008, 07:18 PM
  Best Info-War Site On The Net WWW.DPROGRAM.NET (plugged) SAkEr 3 898 10-16-2008, 07:41 AM
Last Post: Hans Olo
  New info William Cooper debunked Jordan Maxwell nowheretorun 2 995 08-27-2008, 10:20 PM
Last Post: stanteau
  Info for members. Guest 12 1,514 07-24-2008, 06:28 PM
Last Post: TeslaandLyne
  The Info Underground Guest 115 15,412 07-15-2008, 04:52 PM
  www.trueworldhistory.info/ waxzy 4 705 05-20-2008, 06:41 PM
Last Post: waxzy