Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
British Government admits to spraying public with toxins
10-17-2007, 08:26 PM,
This is an archived article from one of Europes leading dailies. Quite an amazing admission.

Guardian link.
debate is the vehicle of truth
10-17-2007, 09:16 PM,
http://conspiracycentral.info/index.php?showtopic=15941
I don't see how when these people get on tv and talk like this that they don't just bust out laughing. I sure would, &phhheeh, sorry folks, haha, I can't read this anymore. Truth is, we're scamming the holy shit out of all of you. We're large, and in charge. Illuminati is in the hizzouse! East Sah-eeeed!& -Henry
10-17-2007, 10:05 PM,
So sickening I believe it's worth another outing. Some new members may not have seen it.
debate is the vehicle of truth
10-26-2007, 02:19 PM, (This post was last modified: 10-26-2007, 02:20 PM by lymebay.)
Check out the background to Antony Barnett's Guardian article at http://conspiracycentral.info/index.php?showtopic=15750 :icon_cool:

Don't be put off by the Lyme Bay reference in the title; the thread will eventually cover the whole of the UK's Cold War public area Biological Warfare spraying experiments!

lymebay:icon_mrgreen:
&SOURCE

8. The substance to be dispersed will be silicone-treated F.P. (zinc cadmium sulphide). This substance is quite innocuous in the concentrations that will occur near the ground, and the cloud will moreover be so diffuse that members of the public will be oblivious of its presence. - CDEE Porton Down Instructions for the 1964 Norwich Biological Warfare experiments (Porton Programme Report 2/64)&
10-28-2007, 01:49 PM,
Thing is....were they simulating a soviet attack? or were they practicing for an extermination?

Anyway google any ingredients from your toothpaste tube and you'll be shocked too.
[Image: noverichip1ja.gif]

--------------------wake up please-----------------
10-31-2007, 06:37 PM,
Quote:Thing is....were they simulating a soviet attack? or were they practicing for an extermination?

The following link contains new information about the hows and whys of these experiments.

UK TV Shows Reveal UK Germ Warfare Tests

lymebay
&SOURCE

8. The substance to be dispersed will be silicone-treated F.P. (zinc cadmium sulphide). This substance is quite innocuous in the concentrations that will occur near the ground, and the cloud will moreover be so diffuse that members of the public will be oblivious of its presence. - CDEE Porton Down Instructions for the 1964 Norwich Biological Warfare experiments (Porton Programme Report 2/64)&
11-02-2007, 02:15 PM,
im living in london since feburary

and i noticed a chemtrailsinlondon vid on ctrl tracker, and on that day i noticed them my self, i d/l the vid and looked at the chemtrails i saw that day...

next few days later i walk out my house to see a massive chemtrail and i took a picture, that same day i started to get realy sick with flu.

i do smoke cigs and other things, so i thought it was cause of this, till i noticed more and more people getting sick, i spoke to the pharmicist and he said that in the last 2 weeks he has noticed an increase in people coming with chest infections.

ok coincidence.........maybe.......but for some reason i just dont see how i could of got this sick without actually knowing anyone who was sick or having any reason to get sick. sickness does not just happen.
11-04-2007, 01:24 PM,
Quote:wanted to show thise vids to someone but they are taken down :ouch:

They're back up...well for the meantime at least. :icon_lol::icon_cool:

The new links can be found at http://conspiracycentral.info/index.php?sh...mp;#entry106487

lymebay:icon_mrgreen:
&SOURCE

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Navy Admits Makes Ionospheric Plasma Clouds Using HAARP shortwave 0 786 07-11-2013, 03:30 AM
Last Post: shortwave
Thumbs Down Apple Admits Using Child Labour via Foxconn and Wintek iPhone Work Camps TriWooOx 7 3,113 12-03-2011, 08:22 PM
Last Post: Hans Olo
Information Call for Action :: DNA Day - Online Public Debate / Q&A with Experts April 15th, 2011 FastTadpole 0 558 04-12-2011, 11:13 PM
Last Post: FastTadpole
  Japanese government guilty of mass murder? yeti 4 1,857 03-16-2011, 05:55 PM
Last Post: rsol
  What in the world are they spraying? Defendfreedom 6 1,543 02-24-2011, 10:34 AM
Last Post: rena42war
  Prisonplanet.tv: THE GOVERNMENT´S REAL CHEMTRAIL AGENDA? TheTruth 6 2,198 10-22-2010, 11:45 PM
Last Post: JazzRoc
Exclamation Climategate U-turn as scientist at centre of row admits: There has been no global war joeblow 6 2,405 05-10-2010, 01:44 AM
  New Species of British Royalty & Elites Discovered! NickHedge 0 717 04-07-2010, 12:39 PM
Last Post: NickHedge
  US government rescinds 'leave internet alone' policy h3rm35 0 653 02-27-2010, 08:43 PM
Last Post: h3rm35
  UN climate body admits 'mistake' on Himalayan glaciers TriWooOx 1 1,029 01-21-2010, 09:30 PM