Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kay delves into Freemason world
10-25-2007, 07:19 PM,
Is it solid tracker material or a white-wash propaganda campaign, what do you think Madz?
General Brainquirks:http://1phil4everyill.wordpress.com

Mind control imbued by movies:http://predictiveprogramminginmovies.blogspot.com

Movers and Shakers of the SMOM:http://moversandshakersofthesmom.blogspot...identity.html
10-27-2007, 01:11 AM,
Disinfo-r-us AKA the 'Beeb' yeah could be interesting, cos' you know its DI you can pick through the bullshit, thanks forthe heads up madizms
[Image: noverichip1ja.gif]

--------------------wake up please-----------------
12-17-2007, 08:05 AM,
Well anyone listen to it? Comments?

Cheers
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please understand that the &Light at the End of the Tunnel& is most likely to be the 7.42 from Kings Cross coming in the opposite direction at Great Speed.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
“First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.” - Bapu.
12-17-2007, 04:59 PM,
I certainly will because I'd like to listen to the rest as well.

Cheers
Please understand that the &Light at the End of the Tunnel& is most likely to be the 7.42 from Kings Cross coming in the opposite direction at Great Speed.
“First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.” - Bapu.
12-18-2007, 01:11 AM,
To answer the question "was it a whitewash"? Well not from a Freemason's persepctive as it was a journey through the factual history of Freemasonry in Scotland. So if you're actually asking if there was any conspiracy, the answer is no.

It was available through the BBC Scotland "Listen again" service but I don't know if it still is.

Mike
what the New Advent Encyclopedia says -
The name Lucifer originally denotes the planet Venus, emphasizing its brilliance. The Vulgate employs the word also for &the light of the morning& (Job 11:17), &the signs of the zodiac& (Job 38:32), and &the aurora& (Psalm 109:3). Metaphorically, the word is applied to the King of Babylon (Isaiah 14:12) as preeminent among the princes of his time; to the high priest Simon son of Onias (Ecclesiasticus 50:6), for his surpassing virtue, to the glory of heaven (Apocalypse 2:28), by reason of its excellency; finally to Jesus Christ himself (2 Peter 1:19; Apocalypse 22:16; the &Exultet& of Holy Saturday) the true light of our spiritual life.
12-19-2007, 01:25 AM,
Quote:Is there any joy with tracking the whole lot down Rosebery ?
Not yet been busy. Have a little patience huh?

Cheers
12-19-2007, 12:18 PM,
Quote:Are you re-answering for me Mike ? lol or did you just jump in to my shoes ?
seeing as ephilution asked me and I already answered him
Im sure he would have called you out in any case to ask you yourself the question;)

"Excuse me Mike the freemason is this a whitewash"

I didnt see that ..... haha

I respect your point of view anyhow but it does not cater for all of us here.

Rosebery has sense to ask 'us' "Well anyone listen to it? Comments?" so please dont jump the gun just yet as you will have your chance Mike when we have all reviewed this for ourselves. We can then be our own judge and decide thoroughly wether anything in particular results or relates to any part of a conspiracy or not atall
not everything is a conspiracy but you brought it up Mike. By standing in as you have demonstrates a touch of guilt very quick to defend. Since it is 'just' a history lesson in scottish freemasonry I shall see if they have missed anything out and also compare it to that of the history I myself am learning right now as will other like minded people too.

LOL well this is ConCen, sometimes I forget to disengage "auto defender" mode :biggrin:

Mike
what the New Advent Encyclopedia says -
The name Lucifer originally denotes the planet Venus, emphasizing its brilliance. The Vulgate employs the word also for &the light of the morning& (Job 11:17), &the signs of the zodiac& (Job 38:32), and &the aurora& (Psalm 109:3). Metaphorically, the word is applied to the King of Babylon (Isaiah 14:12) as preeminent among the princes of his time; to the high priest Simon son of Onias (Ecclesiasticus 50:6), for his surpassing virtue, to the glory of heaven (Apocalypse 2:28), by reason of its excellency; finally to Jesus Christ himself (2 Peter 1:19; Apocalypse 22:16; the &Exultet& of Holy Saturday) the true light of our spiritual life.
12-19-2007, 09:04 PM, (This post was last modified: 12-19-2007, 09:04 PM by Rosebery.)
Quote::pissed:I expect more from you freemason
:laugh:
Oh don't be such a grumpy frog! :biggrin:

Sorry if I've failed to live up to your expectations of me. :wink:

Cheers
12-22-2007, 01:12 AM,
No joy yet with my fellows but I have been in touch with Billy Kay. He confirms that BBC only leave progs on "Listen Again" status for a week then they are removed.

He's offered a copy of all 4 broadcasts on CD for 20 squid plus P&P which seems a bit steep. :sad:

I'll keep that one by me and maintain the hunt for a more cost-effective solution.

Cheers
12-22-2007, 01:28 AM,
Quote:"Stuff It"
Well slightly different wording crossed my mind but the import is the same.

Cheers
12-23-2007, 08:25 PM,
Quote:Well the 'stuff it' was aimed at Mr Kays price
So was my f..k it! Whatever made you think otherwise?

Quote:Oh just a quickie, did you happen to read that 'tpuc' link I gave you a couple weeks back ? Regarding the majesty, government, whole of U.K .... ?
I started so I'd better finish.

Cheers

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Is it necessary to de-Americanize the world? mexika 3 493 10-18-2013, 01:25 AM
Last Post: Easy Skanking
  The UN asks for control over the world’s Internet TriWooOx 0 438 12-07-2012, 12:21 PM
Last Post: TriWooOx
  Britons, most watched people of the world TriWooOx 1 591 08-09-2012, 11:23 PM
Last Post: yeti
  Bilderberg 2011: The Rockefeller World Order and the "High Priests of Globalization" icosaface 0 683 06-18-2011, 01:44 AM
Last Post: icosaface
  What You Need to Know About the British Israel World Federation Movement pinkfloyd 1 711 03-27-2011, 01:51 PM
Last Post: FastTadpole
  PROOF the New World Order is COMING!!! TheQleaner 0 886 01-01-2011, 02:56 PM
Last Post: TheQleaner
  Emergency Broadcast! New World Order Ahead! TheQleaner 5 1,459 12-31-2010, 01:37 PM
Last Post: TheQleaner
  Social Engineering for the Coming Technofascist World FastTadpole 0 590 10-05-2010, 05:10 AM
Last Post: FastTadpole
  India to compile 'world's biggest' ID database Easy Skanking 0 681 09-29-2010, 11:07 PM
Last Post: Easy Skanking
  India to compile 'world's biggest' ID database TriWooOx 0 544 09-29-2010, 02:10 PM
Last Post: TriWooOx